• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A6?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        That q aimed at me in some random way i don't understand, or just your standard crazy talk?!
        wrong thread i think, io live stream thread.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

buscemed
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              I was worried the asgard end of things wouldnt transfer over well to the big screen.
              But it was done well
              yeah was done really well. They really held it together which i was a bit worried about. bring on the Avengers and Captain America.

Comment

buscemed
                WTF is that....no way im thanking that...lol he was never handsome as a bloke, but as a chick....scary !!
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      Is Bingham worth a sweat?
                      Lightening strikes twice. First Allen(v Stevens) now Junhui(v Bingham) reeled off the last 4 frames to do me on a dedicer

Comment

hmm, have potentially singlehandedly moved the odds - in from 10/1 to 8/1 on boyles
                        13/2 on PP now, whats the site that gives the best odds ?
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Think might put a bit more on tomorrow as well. 6:35 Fairyhouse - owned by the same guy who won the grand national today. Pal of my dad.
                            another 100 placed on that horse - €190 now riding on his success - potential winnings about €1,300 as got lower odds on paddypower
                            One time, BBV tiptserments. Really should just ban myself from all horse/dog betting. Emmets take on rugby has been the closest thing to good advice so far.

The whole bettingaments thing, makes me feel like a better than average poker player
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                              One time, BBV tiptserments. Really should just ban myself from all horse/dog betting. Emmets take on rugby has been the closest thing to good advice so far.

The whole bettingaments thing, makes me feel like a better than average poker player
                              sneaky 50 e/w....pay for my bike gear...lol
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  sneaky 50 e/w....pay for my bike gear...lol
                                  Did you actually buy that sv650? If so, what's the situation re:license/insurance/taking it for a spin?

Comment

Did you actually buy that sv650? If so, what's the situation re:license/insurance/taking it for a spin?
                                    Cash was handed over but cash was also handed back, long story...half way through my initial basic training (IBT) atm, was down in waterford last thursday for day 1 and again in the morning for day 2, out on the open road for real tomorrow !! Looking forward to it big time...should really get off the wine and hit the bed...lol

Insurance, on the SV would have been ~450, have my eye on a transalp at the moment, that would be about 350.

Cant get insured till i have the IBT completed !
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

twisted on wine and going well on the 180 man 12 dollar S&G on stars!

Head is spinning here lol
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Me + oleras + wine = disaster
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

lol at the comment for this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9mqM63OE4k[/ame]

We'll call this blend Ahab, because it just killed a fucking whale
                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                            Cash was handed over but cash was also handed back, long story...half way through my initial basic training (IBT) atm, was down in waterford last thursday for day 1 and again in the morning for day 2, out on the open road for real tomorrow !! Looking forward to it big time...should really get off the wine and hit the bed...lol

Insurance, on the SV would have been ~450, have my eye on a transalp at the moment, that would be about 350.

Cant get insured till i have the IBT completed !
                                            If and when you do get one I would be available to go for a spin on a Saturday or Sunday, to keep an eye on you. Not a qualified instructor or anything, and probably have developed some bad habits over the years.

Pm if interested at all.

Edit: Oh and buy and read this [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorcycle-Roadcraft-Police-Handbook-Motorcycling/dp/011341143X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303770288&sr=8-1[/ame]
                                            Last edited by ComradeCollie; 25-04-11, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                              twisted on wine and going well on the 180 man 12 dollar S&G on stars!

Head is spinning here lol
                                              Cant wait till real life catches up with Star Trek...Transporter ftw !!
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Me + oleras + wine = disaster
                                                ^^ lmao
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

If and when you do get one I would be available to go for a spin on a Saturday or Sunday, to keep an eye on you. Not a qualified instructor or anything, and probably have developed some bad habits over the years.

Pm if interested at all,
                                                  I will take you up on that !! Thanks.

You have to come to Limerick though !!
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

I've been replaced by msn and oleras.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      no u havent im off to bed, havent seen a bed since sat night, pure wrecked, iv decided im gonna head to masters next weekend, no drinking though!
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        Impossible !!
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

no u havent im off to bed, havent seen a bed since sat night, pure wrecked, iv decided im gonna head to masters next weekend, no drinking though!
                                                          Sleep well darlin !!
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                              This is pretty cool

In Bb 2.0 is a collaborative music and spoken word project conceived by Darren Solomon from Science for Girls, and developed with contributions from users.

http://www.inbflat.net/
                                                              That's really cool, nice share ty.

Comment

any recommendations on a decent movie to watch? bored outta my tree
                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Die Hard.
                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                                                    SuperTroopers

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                      SuperTroopers
                                                                      Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                      Die Hard.
                                                                      good picks but preferably somethin i havent seen about 10 times, any1 see source code or insidious , either worth a watch?
                                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

One which may be a little off the radar is 'Monsters'. Watched it the other night after a recommendation from TylerD. Very good show.

The Social Network is very good,and Children of Men is awsome.

You may have seen them all but there you go.
                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

How about Clerks 1 or 2?

Comment

good picks but preferably somethin i havent seen about 10 times, any1 see source code or insidious , either worth a watch?
                                                                            Try "Sexy Beast". Starting in five minutes on Film Four +1 if you have it.
                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I'm on your nag Hitch. Even opened up a Boyles account to do it.

Can anyone recommend a light laptop that isn't a notebook? Doesn't have to have much to it as will just be used for word processing, email, and net.
                                                                              Last edited by hotspur; 26-04-11, 00:18.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJwC_vp-_Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

New beastie boys http://blog.beastieboys.com/post/493...-circumstances

Comment

I hate it when people steal quotes from movies.

It makes me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      fancy a prop bet; which of the following is likely to be floated as an asset that could be seized (OK, 'invested' in State debt) first:
                                                                                      • private bank deposits
                                                                                      • private pension funds

my money's on pensions. Think Mad Max.
                                                                                      well, that didn't take long

several reports in the weekend papers of the government planning to impose a levy on private pension funds

so, if I knock you over in the street, kick you in the head and steal your wallet...it's called 'robbery'

if the government steal money out of my private pension fund, it's a 'levy'

fuckers
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

well, that didn't take long

several reports in the weekend papers of the government planning to impose a levy on private pension funds

so, if I knock you over in the street, kick you in the head and steal your wallet...it's called 'robbery'

if the government steal money out of my private pension fund, it's a 'levy'

fuckers
                                                                                        What? How can they touch that

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                          I hate it when people steal quotes from movies.

It makes me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
                                                                                          You remind me of Nicklas Bendtner. Takes you 4 or 5 shots before you finally hit the target

Comment

Explain this to me whilst you're at it RDIII.

Consumers will be hit with a levy on their car and house insurance to make up for a shortfall of €620m from the collapse of Quinn Insurance, the Irish Independent has learnt.

Anglo Irish Bank and US insurance giant Liberty Mutual have agreed to buy the beleaguered insurance company, but are not willing to take on all the losses on its books.

***
                                                                                            Why should you and me help pay for Liberty Mutual to buy Quinn?
                                                                                            I can accept begrudgingly that I need to pay for banks as they are fairly intrinsic to the economy. But an insurance company?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              You remind me of Nicklas Bendtner. Takes you 4 or 5 shots before you finally hit the target
                                                                                              I consider myself more of a Mark Williams, solid but always capable of the sublime

Comment

God I'm nervous about facing the Germans tonight

Comment

A satirical column in the match programme has taken a light-hearted sideswipe at English life, including the perceived obsession with celebrity, its culinary habits and yes, the inability to win penalty shoot-outs against German teams.

"The English are going nuts this week about the wedding - no, not Katie Price this time but Prince William," gushed the column.

"England is the motherland of football of course. But they have still not learned about penalties.

"In Wayne Rooney we have the eternal favourite son-in-law for English mothers and that evergreen youngster Edwin van der Sar, who takes goalkeeping tips from Jens Lehmann. And then there is Malcolm Glazer, who for Manchester United fans is the equivalent of Lord Voldemort."

Almost 2,500 United fans are expected at the first-leg encounter, each with a similar name, according to Schalke.

"The typical Manc man is called Paul. He has darts in his right pocket and in his left pocket has a picture of a bulldog. The girls are called Samantha.

"And can you believe they put vinegar on their chips?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                    Explain this to me whilst you're at it RDIII.

Consumers will be hit with a levy on their car and house insurance to make up for a shortfall of €620m from the collapse of Quinn Insurance, the Irish Independent has learnt.

Anglo Irish Bank and US insurance giant Liberty Mutual have agreed to buy the beleaguered insurance company, but are not willing to take on all the losses on its books.

***
                                                                                                    Why should you and me help pay for Liberty Mutual to buy Quinn?
                                                                                                    I can accept begrudgingly that I need to pay for banks as they are fairly intrinsic to the economy. But an insurance company?
                                                                                                    sure you've been doing the same for years with the VHI

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      God I'm nervous about facing the Germans tonight
                                                                                                      I'm going to Pichet on Thursday RasTa, better be all you crack it up to be or the Germans will be the least of your worries

United should win the semi comfortably over the 2 legs imo before confirming themselves as the second-best team in Europe in the final

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                                                                                        A satirical column in the match programme has taken a light-hearted sideswipe at English life, including the perceived obsession with celebrity, its culinary habits and yes, the inability to win penalty shoot-outs against German teams.

"The English are going nuts this week about the wedding - no, not Katie Price this time but Prince William," gushed the column.

"England is the motherland of football of course. But they have still not learned about penalties.

"In Wayne Rooney we have the eternal favourite son-in-law for English mothers and that evergreen youngster Edwin van der Sar, who takes goalkeeping tips from Jens Lehmann. And then there is Malcolm Glazer, who for Manchester United fans is the equivalent of Lord Voldemort."

Almost 2,500 United fans are expected at the first-leg encounter, each with a similar name, according to Schalke.

"The typical Manc man is called Paul. He has darts in his right pocket and in his left pocket has a picture of a bulldog. The girls are called Samantha.

"And can you believe they put vinegar on their chips?"
                                                                                                        Those Germans are real edgy when it comes to comedy.

Comment

I'm going to Pichet on Thursday RasTa, better be all you crack it up to be or the Germans will be the least of your worries

United should win the semi comfortably over the 2 legs imo before confirming themselves as the second-best team in Europe in the final
                                                                                                          I haven't being in a good while, Salon wipes the floor with it. One day you shall go, like a golfing trip..

Comment

One day you shall go, like a golfing trip..
                                                                                                            yeah, won't be doing that again. Was good at putting but the rest of it was terribad.

although Thursday was a beautiful day

Comment

Lordy lord, you'd fall over if I told ye how much this account has taken this month despite having the wrong photo on their homepage. Royal wedding is still big business http://www.guandongenterprisesltd.com/

Comment

Devils bit 4.55 today 14/1

Comment

So how many members are on HH's horsie pick for tonight?
                                                                                                                  Debating whether to sink a few quid
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Some old some new

1. DON'T SWEAT THE PETTY THINGS AND DON'T PET THE SWEATY THINGS.

2. ONE TEQUILA, TWO TEQUILA, THREE TEQUILA, FLOOR.

3. ATHEISM IS A NON-PROPHET ORGANIZATION.

4. THE MAIN REASON THAT SANTA IS SO JOLLY IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHERE ALL THE BAD GIRLS LIVE.

5. I WENT TO A BOOKSTORE AND ASKED THE SALESWOMAN, "WHERE'S THE SELF- HELP SECTION?" SHE SAID IF SHE TOLD ME, IT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE.

6. WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

7. IF A DEAF CHILD SIGNS SWEAR WORDS, DOES HIS MOTHER WASH HIS HANDS WITH SOAP?

8. IF SOMEONE WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES THREATENS TO KILL HIMSELF, IS IT CONSIDERED A HOSTAGE SITUATION?

9. IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR SYNONYM?

10. WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?"

11. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE AN ENDANGERED ANIMAL EATING AN ENDANGERED PLANT?

12. IF A PARSLEY FARMER IS SUED, CAN THEY GARNISH HIS WAGES?

13. WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

14. WHY DO THEY LOCK PETROL STATION BATHROOMS? ARE THEY AFRAID SOMEONE WILL CLEAN THEM?

15. IF A TURTLE DOESN'T HAVE A SHELL, IS HE HOMELESS OR NAKED?

16. CAN VEGETARIANS EAT ANIMAL CRACKERS?

17. IF THE POLICE ARREST A MIME, DO THEY TELL HIM HE HAS THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT?

18. WHY DO THEY PUT BRAILLE ON THE DRIVE-THROUGH BANK MACHINES?

19. HOW DO THEY GET DEER TO CROSS THE ROAD ONLY AT THOSE YELLOW ROAD SIGNS?

20. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING BEFORE SLICED BREAD?

21. ONE NICE THING ABOUT EGOTISTS: THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

22. DOES THE LITTLE MERMAID WEAR AN ALGEBRA?

23. DO INFANTS ENJOY INFANCY AS MUCH AS ADULTS ENJOY ADULTERY?

24. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL WAR?

25... IF ONE SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMER DROWNS, DO THE REST DROWN TOO?

26. IF YOU ATE BOTH PASTA AND ANTIPASTO, WOULD YOU STILL BE HUNGRY?

27. IF YOU TRY TO FAIL, AND SUCCEED, WHICH HAVE YOU DONE?

28. WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' IN IT?

29. WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED "HEMORRHOIDS" INSTEAD OF "ASSTEROIDS"?

30. WHY IS IT CALLED TOURIST SEASON IF WE CAN'T SHOOT AT THEM?

31. WHY IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON SOUR CREAM?

32. IF YOU SPIN AN ORIENTAL PERSON IN A CIRCLE THREE TIMES, DO THEY BECOME DISORIENTED?

33. CAN AN ATHEIST GET INSURANCE AGAINST ACTS OF GOD?

Comment

Lordy lord, you'd fall over if I told ye how much this account has taken this month despite having the wrong photo on their homepage. Royal wedding is still big business http://www.guandongenterprisesltd.com/

- Kate looks terribly tired and stressed in these last pictures before the big day - hopefully she WONT be allowed to do her own makeup - I dont like the new picture at all, I hate the fact that William is pushed into the background, Kate looks like her mother, very severe with an overdose of...

(This link is LOL on its own)

The Lounge - Might be worth investing in one of these... -

The fact that it is so obviously wrong might be what people are buying.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        Devils bit 4.55 today 14/1
                                                                                                                        16/1 Boyles bpg.

Comment

So how many members are on HH's horsie pick for tonight?
                                                                                                                          Debating whether to sink a few quid
                                                                                                                          What's the tip?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X