This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Standard of trollerage isn't what it used to be imo.
    genuinely not trolling - I dunno what the story is with Dublin but they cant seem to win a clutch game in croke park. Mossy Quinn was never good under pressure and he showed that again today

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      Dublin can now be considered serious contenders for the title of greatest bottlers of all time - possibly surpassed only by Mayo. Discuss..
      Arsenal - Absolutely no contest. Fucking wasters

Comment

Just incredibly frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          genuinely not trolling - I dunno what the story is with Dublin but they cant seem to win a clutch game in croke park. Mossy Quinn was never good under pressure and he showed that again today
          and whats your opinion on Arsenal Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            and whats your opinion on Arsenal Tony?
            no real interest in soccerball but was kinda hoping they'd win so United wouldnt walk away with the title

Comment

I fucking hate football.

Comment

Aresnal challenging Liverpools lol factor

Comment

The Reebok is a tough place to get a result

Comment

someone dig up my post from last week where I said Arsenal would bottle it today, TIA.
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                      someone dig up my post from last week where I said Arsenal would bottle it today, TIA.
                      Sorry best quote I could find is this:

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                      christiano ronaldo pays tramps to crap in his mouth for his sexual gratification. FACT.
                      Seems really odd out of context
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Watched the re-run of the Sunday Million and the Sunday WarmUp from last Sunday

There was some lol discussion of deals in the Mill and the clock was paused about 5 times while they tried to discuss something but the Sunday WarmUp took the biscuit with some really good and really bad deal making skills on show!

Down to 7, and they try to discuss a deal with a Pokerstars pro Stavros "IDOLLS" Kalfas 2nd or 3rd shortest. The deal offered to him is 45k but he wants 65k so no deal lol (His biggest previous cash was $16k)

Down to last 4 and they try again. IDOLLS is 2nd shortest with the stacks at 16.5m, 11.3m, 4.9m and 4.5m with blinds 100k/200k

Stars Chip Chop offers $99k, $81k, $59k and $58k but after a solid 30mins with the clock paused and people throwing out numbers left, right and center, they arrive at a deal worth $90k, $80k, $70k and $59k. He came across a right cunt, but fair play to him for getting so much extra!

The shorty took it down btw

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Aresnal challenging Liverpools lol factor
                          Hi

Comment

Turbo Takedown likely to be a bit of value tonight.
                            Top 5000 get paid and theres only 6000 regged so far. Probably end up around 10000 but there'll be loads of sitouts with the day thats in it.

Its the final one ever so last chance.
                            just satted in for 500 FPP's

my stars account now reads

$0.00
                            £0.00
                            €0.00
                            137 FPP
                            1 ticket to the turbo takedown

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                    Thanks Dave. I needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                      where is the tournie, can't see it in the list (prob just being dumb)
                                      under
                                      <Tourney>
                                      <Special>

starts in about 20 mins

its number is

Comment

Thanks Dave. I needed that.
                                        I'll always be here for you mate.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCnZqg1RgGA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCnZqg1RgGA&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

QQ4BBV:

The house I'm looking to move into in Galway is on the roadside with no driveway. There's a parking box lined out along the road with a pay and display machine.

Is a resident entitled to some sort of parking permit there or what?

Comment

Ye pretty sure you'll get a resident sticker for the car, you do around here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                              Ye pretty sure you'll get a resident sticker for the car, you do around here anyway.
                                              That would be super-sweet.

I'm paying 400 a month for rent at the moment plus ~70 a month for parking, that would be down to 325+0 after the move which is plenty to be playing around with for petrol.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                That would be super-sweet.

I'm paying 400 a month for rent at the moment plus ~70 a month for parking, that would be down to 325+0 after the move which is plenty to be playing around with for petrol.
                                                400 a month is fairly ott for Limerick. You living in the city center?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                  400 a month is fairly ott for Limerick. You living in the city center?
                                                  Yeah I know it's expensive alright.

In it's defense I'm pretty sure it's the most baller apartment in Limerick - it's the second top floor in the building the Hamptons is in, an absolutely massive 2-bed job that just came on the Market when I was moving up.

It was pricier than I wanted to pay but it was just a case of it being so class we couldn't turn it down.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 24-04-11, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                      QQ4BBV:

The house I'm looking to move into in Galway is on the roadside with no driveway. There's a parking box lined out along the road with a pay and display machine.

Is a resident entitled to some sort of parking permit there or what?
                                                      Lots of cars parked around Galway have resident parking permits, but I don't know how you would get them, or how much they would cost.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                            Lots of cars parked around Galway have resident parking permits, but I don't know how you would get them, or how much they would cost.
                                                            Checked the council website - seems pretty straightforward.

Comment

Turbo Takedown.
                                                              Kinda staggered through the bubble without being in any real danger and a 6K stack but had to make a few gutless folds to bigger stacks.
                                                              Then the post bubble mayhem started and got knocked out four hands (and 700 places !) after the bubble with JJ < A6 aipf. $61 for doing next to nothing for 90 minutes is ok I guess.

Fairly sick the amount of complete sitouts that min cashed for $58. Looks to be about 300 of them going by the lobby.

Comment

Sick slowroll by stars. Playing the Supersat to the Sunday Million. Ends up being 179 tickets and i'm 18th/334 at a late stage and reckon i'll fold to a ticket. SB shoves into my BB for not much more and i've KQ so call and his K3 dogs me so i'm 54/290 and the lobby watching begins...

Time passes and after an A5s UTG fold, i'm all-in in the BB with A6 for 5850 with blinds 4k/8k and there's 182 players left. I get busted by KK so as it's hand for hand, i need 3 players with less than 5850 to bust on the same hand in order to get my ticket....

I reckon 5 minutes pass before the result. "You finished in 1st place (175th)" Better late than never jumping into the Sunday mill at the 100/200 level

Comment

$22 buyin Omaha Hi/Lo $2k gtd tournie just started. 60 mins late reg, but only 39 players reg'd atm so possible overlay

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                    Ok, so if I can get he's username il be able to see if he's in the list of online qualifiers.
                                                                    One other big issue though, is that he said he won the sat on his friends account! If this is the case, then he obv won't be able to claim the seat himself?
                                                                    I need to find out so that I can put an end to his BS stories.
                                                                    Just to let ye know how this faired out. The fella in question texted me friday to say that "pp the shower of cnuts won't let me play the event because i won the ticket on my mates account, i i've lost out on the hotel deal as well. But they are going to give me the buyin back into my account, so all is not lost"

Now, can someone tell me if PP would even entertain that story? He turns up and tells them he won a ticket on a mates account so they won't let him play, but will give him the buyin €3,200 back into HIS account, and not the account he supposedly won the ticket in?

The same fella has supposedly won an IO seat the past 3 years, but due to one reason or another has never played it!!

Sorry if this seems a little over the top on my part but there's a load of us here that would love to catch him out in a lie like this to stop him from spouting shite all the time regarding poker.
                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

loadapish.

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                        Just to let ye know how this faired out. The fella in question texted me friday to say that "pp the shower of cnuts won't let me play the event because i won the ticket on my mates account, i i've lost out on the hotel deal as well. But they are going to give me the buyin back into my account, so all is not lost"

Now, can someone tell me if PP would even entertain that story? He turns up and tells them he won a ticket on a mates account so they won't let him play, but will give him the buyin €3,200 back into HIS account, and not the account he supposedly won the ticket in?

The same fella has supposedly won an IO seat the past 3 years, but due to one reason or another has never played it!!

Sorry if this seems a little over the top on my part but there's a load of us here that would love to catch him out in a lie like this to stop him from spouting shite all the time regarding poker.
                                                                        Bullshit.
                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

this is nonsense, got banned from the live chat for absolutely nothing.

Comment

Comment

Doner Kebab pizza - lowest of the low
                                                                              your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                Sorry best quote I could find is this:

Seems really odd out of context
                                                                                in fairness, like the majority of what I say, it never was in context.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

(bit high btw)
                                                                                            lol, you'd never guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                              just satted in for 500 FPP's

my stars account now reads

$0.00
                                                                                              £0.00
                                                                                              €0.00
                                                                                              137 FPP
                                                                                              1 ticket to the turbo takedown

New account balance: $82

every time I think I'm out...

Might blow the $82 on the Scoop BRM FTW!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I'm having embedded youtube clips show up as a blank square. any suggestions? can still click where I know the paly button should be and hear the clip and stop it again. strange. New laptop so prob just not installed something.

also, I suggest a thread title change to hail NFR on his IO run!

Comment

GL, Flushdraw - thats two bizarrely different types of tourney to be at the business end of.

I'd say players give themselves a face slap every time they accidentally openfold in the Big Antes game.

Comment

wtf

tylerD. whats bottle walking? i stopped video half way through!
                                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiGh1SwZ5kk[/ame]

Comment

Just remembering some of the details of last night.

Initially lad called and said 'i'll be there in five minutes'. Seemed strange as we hadn't actually talked about going out. meh, just said 'excellent, see you then'.

As it turns out they had downed two bottles of whiskey and were legless. Apparently my work pal had downed the guts of a litre of whiskey by himself. Guy spent the whole night driving us all over the city.

We went to some sleazy nightclub and started doing all the various shots. By this stage i'd realised they were drunk as monkeys, so was doing private tequila to catch up.

On to the strip club and it was quite spectacular. Colleague was initially hesitating when a girl came over, but eventually said to one of them 'lets go dance': and that was it, he'd opened the flood gates. Think he must have had five, six private dances after the initial hesitation. The brothel was almost an inevitability.

I was a bit drunk at this stage. Saw the pole free, then jumped up and started attacking the pole like a stripper. Took a good five minutes before they chucked me out of the club. Actually, it was a bit dangerous, as the five or so bouncers approached me while I was legs wrapped around the top of the pole, with the rest of me dangling down. Dropped to the ground, but had the hands out to break the fall.

They were vicious fckers tbh, literally and physically threw me out of the club ... no appreciation for artistic expression.
                                                                                                            As long as you keep out of Barracuda nightclub in Kemerovo when over with the other half (not sure if that's anywhere near you tho)

Contains graphic violence

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-cbOuDrG4[/ame]

Comment

GL, Flushdraw - thats two bizarrely different types of tourney to be at the business end of.

I'd say players give themselves a face slap every time they accidentally openfold in the Big Antes game.
                                                                                                              Cheers AJ. Put in a good grind tonight on stars with little or no return so need some scoopage in these small ones to break even lol! Played a whole heap of different variants too

Yeah the ante up games attract a mad type of player. Have HUD running and i'm playing 78/54 which is still tight but some of the guys are playing 33/11 and 44/0. The open folding for 5 into a pot of 3500 is just lol!

Comment

Just remembering some of the details of last night.

Initially lad called and said 'i'll be there in five minutes'. Seemed strange as we hadn't actually talked about going out. meh, just said 'excellent, see you then'.

As it turns out they had downed two bottles of whiskey and were legless. Apparently my work pal had downed the guts of a litre of whiskey by himself. Guy spent the whole night driving us all over the city.

We went to some sleazy nightclub and started doing all the various shots. By this stage i'd realised they were drunk as monkeys, so was doing private tequila to catch up.

On to the strip club and it was quite spectacular. Colleague was initially hesitating when a girl came over, but eventually said to one of them 'lets go dance': and that was it, he'd opened the flood gates. Think he must have had five, six private dances after the initial hesitation. The brothel was almost an inevitability.

I was a bit drunk at this stage. Saw the pole free, then jumped up and started attacking the pole like a stripper. Took a good five minutes before they chucked me out of the club. Actually, it was a bit dangerous, as the five or so bouncers approached me while I was legs wrapped around the top of the pole, with the rest of me dangling down. Dropped to the ground, but had the hands out to break the fall.

They were vicious fckers tbh, literally and physically threw me out of the club ... no appreciation for artistic expression.
                                                                                                                I'll be across the road from you all weekend next week, let's have us a night out

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

/ think i've mentioned before about the dwarf bartenders in military uniform on rollerskates
                                                                                                                      The what in the what on the what?

edit: fairly sure you haven't.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 25-04-11, 01:49.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X