This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
    Well, yeah. And I still think Sligo Boy when I read Sligboi. What's your point
    everybody thinks sligo boy when eading sligboi

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
      everybody thinks sligo boy when eading sligboi
      It's reading
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

everybody thinks sligo boy when reading sligboi
        I don't!

Comment

Comment

Liverpool are a far better side without Steven Gerrard, I'm not trolling, and that is a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
              Chat on the IO stream is tilting me
              It is hard to stop watching though.would you like a cheep count lol.

Comment

actually enjoying livechat.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                  actually enjoying livechat.
                  say hello to me on it lol. I am watching over tonys shoulder

Comment

Very good zod who was that saying they thought I was younger lol. It has been good fun watching the chat. Can't hear it as Tony got earphones in so what's happening at the table isn't interesting me.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                      It's reading
                      my r button is playing up

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

my r button is playing up
                        Your what button?
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

night all!

Comment

fucking 2 outer in plo there 101euro pot...sickness flush draw dom and top 2 p and he hits his 2 outer trips

Comment

Just got done HU in a 300 runner mtt by a sick Latvian who just wanted to finish and go to bed . I realised what was going on with him after he called a raise PF and called turn and river with K7 on a J T 9 A 4 board ... and was good After that he hit every ridiculous runner runner and outrageous two pair that karma could throw at him to let him go to bed.
                              FFS!
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Why is it anytime I check out the IO live stream it says stream not found

Comment

are you using this link?

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Um, no

Comment

Comment

Just watched last Mondays Panorama (exciting Saturday night) about fraudster Russell King who was the man behind the whole Notts County thing 2 years ago.

Total cunt obviously but almost have to admire the cojunas of it - managed to get a London investment bank to give him a 49% stake despite not having a cent to his name (claimed to have an in with the Bahraini royal family). Then got Svennis to go with him to North Korea and convinced the government to sign off their entire mining rights for a billion dollars, using the same Bahraini guarantee and the obligatory Fake Sheikh. Meanwhile had the former head of MI6 vouching for him.
                                        Also got Sven to accept payment in (now worthless obviously) shares. Sven had the best line "I got suspicious when Notts County couldn't pay the milk bill".

Calls himself Lord Voldemort and makes sure his real name is never on anything. Watch out for this guy imo.
                                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_King_(fraudster))
                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 24-04-11, 01:36.

Comment

Nothing in the BBV since 2.32am! That must be a first.

Happy Easter everyone.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Worth a gander

Comment

Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                  Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone.
                                                  +1
                                                  And i hope the easter bunny visited

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                    That's very good.

Comment

Police involvement, corruption, fights between leader of one clan and heir to other clan, token psychotic African, immiment final episode of character who's been involved for 20 years, nail bomb subplot etc etc.

Old Firm = Eastenders basically.
                                                      They've done enough to convince me to watch for the first time in ages though.

Comment

i ventured into this thread to see would the cretins come out. Sure enough

Buy the Sun newspaper tomorrow in any Lidl store and get a free box of choclates. :D I don't know what size / type of choclates they are but they're free.:P

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                          i ventured into this thread to see would the cretins come out. Sure enough

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056247047
                                                          but but but it's a bargain!!!!!

don't buy the Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            That's very good.
                                                            Pity you can't embed facebook videos here. Very well put together.

Going to have a skin-full of of pints tonight after first round of the championship. I'll watch that video in the morning and see if I have a different view of it.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                              That's brilliant!
                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Good luck to all the ladies playing the Irish Open Novelty Event later today

Comment

I love the Billy Connolly Old Firm joke.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JjVg0Sbsh4[/ame]

Comment

lol fifa

Fifa election latest; fine of the week; how to be a player's wife; plus Gigi's Easter message

Comment

Zod, the swiss journalists entered Qatar on tourist visas only, and then proceeded to start doing a large volume of commercial filming in the petrochemical district. They were arrested and bailed after a few hours.

The exact same thing (arrest, bailed, and being forced to hang around for a few days before being allowed leave the country) would have happened in the other countries who bid for the 2022 World Cup like Australia and the USA. Arguably in the USA they'd have had to put up a couple of million bail money and faced 10 years jail depending on whether the judge threw the Patriot Act at them.

Comment

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married.
                                                                        The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

Comment

fair enough. but that's more lol Qatar than lol FIFA.
                                                                          more interesting is this:

Making it on to Sepp's list of reasons why delegates should vote for him instead: "The very successful Goal Programme" for building facilities worldwide. Sepp says the $262m invested since 1999 shows he can "touch the world and build a better future".
                                                                          $251m: Amount Fifa spent on personnel expenses in the last four years, plus $290m on "other expenses" including travel and PR. Fifa's not-for-profit tax-free surplus: $1,280m.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                            Good luck to all the ladies playing the Irish Open Novelty Event later today
                                                                            Choo! Choo! Allllllll Innnnn!

Played Jackpot €50 FO last night; was card dead on FT 5th in chips, we had just agreed on a deal to pay €80 5th place.

I was in SB with K9o on 88k approx (I'm 2nd in chips); blinds are 4000/8000 and BB has 28k behind... action comes back to me; I was looking at dealer "just the blinds in this right?" I ask he nods "yes you.." This particular dealer never announces any action, always remains silent, which really bugs me. Swiftly looking around I see no chips on the table and shove my chips over the line to put pressure on shortie in BB.

He insta-mucks; just as I make to muck my hand, dealer says "turn over cards please" and I'm WTF?! Then I see UTG (3rd in chips with 73k) stack on the table (it wasn't out before I turned over my cards!) and he's got AKs.

Anyhow I took the €80 and joined the cash table - spun it up to €500 thanks to the lovely drunks

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                              Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married.
                                                                              The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
                                                                              Isn't it a bit early to be opening Christmas Crackers

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                Choo! Choo! Allllllll Innnnn!

Played Jackpot €50 FO last night; was card dead on FT 5th in chips, we had just agreed on a deal to pay €80 5th place.

I was in SB with K9o on 88k approx (I'm 2nd in chips); blinds are 4000/8000 and BB has 28k behind... action comes back to me; I was looking at dealer "just the blinds in this right?" I ask he nods "yes you.." This particular dealer never announces any action, always remains silent, which really bugs me. Swiftly looking around I see no chips on the table and shove my chips over the line to put pressure on shortie in BB.

He insta-mucks; just as I make to muck my hand, dealer says "turn over cards please" and I'm WTF?! Then I see UTG (3rd in chips with 73k) stack on the table (it wasn't out before I turned over my cards!) and he's got AKs.

Anyhow I took the €80 and joined the cash table - spun it up to €500 thanks to the lovely drunks
                                                                                This pisses me off big time. A good dealer should announce the action so everyone knows where they stand. Although, watching the IO stream and another thing that bugs me is when the dealer is announcing the action "Seat 1 folds, seat 2 folds, seat 3 folds, seat 4 raises etc.."

Surely you don't have to announce the action in that much detail!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  This pisses me off big time. A good dealer should announce the action so everyone knows where they stand. Although, watching the IO stream and another thing that bugs me is when the dealer is announcing the action "Seat 1 folds, seat 2 folds, seat 3 folds, seat 4 raises etc.."

Surely you don't have to announce the action in that much detail!
                                                                                  think they've been asked to do that on the feature table.

Comment

fair enough. but that's more lol Qatar than lol FIFA.
                                                                                    more interesting is this:
                                                                                    The word 'expenses' is slightly misleading, as people immediately think in terms of hotels and first class travel. Whereas in this case its largely made of base salaries.
                                                                                    To clarify its 'personnel' expenses rather than 'personal' expenses and I don't think the guy in the Guardian quite understands the difference.

Staff numbers worldwide are 370 people, so it amounts to an average wage of around $220K.
                                                                                    Which is clearly a serious fucking wage and all that (and doubtless there are some secretaries on $30K whilst admin are on $500K etc), but its not quite into the yachts and mansions territory that the $251M figure would imply.

pfd link to their accounts if you are a masochist.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        To clarify its 'personnel' expenses rather than 'personal' expenses and I don't think the guy in the Guardian quite understands the difference.
                                                                                        I thought it was quite clear from the article they were talking about wages.

they spent more in a year on wages than they have in 20 for their Goal development campaign.

anyway, lets take a spin back to 2007
                                                                                        World football's governing body FIFA officially opened its new $196 million (99 million pound) headquarters on Tuesday as delegates arrived for the start of a two-day congress.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter said the vast glass-fronted complex would "allow light to shine through the building and create the transparency we all stand for."
                                                                                        lol.

Comment

they spent more in a year on wages than they have in 20 for their Goal development campaign.
                                                                                          Eh, the $251M salary figure is over 4 years, wages last year were $77M.
                                                                                          So they've spent 4 times as much on Goal in its eleven years (it started 1999 accrd to Guardian link) as they have on a years wages.

So they are only 1/8th as bad you think

definite lol at the glass building though.

Comment

Backing Dublin so i hope these Dublin boys are going to be the big muck savage bully boys. This is what wins GAA matches, whoever is the biggest baddest bully boy wins.

Comment

And it was at this time during the darkest days of christianity that as he was nailed to the cross and raised up for all to gaze upon his tortured and twisted body, he looked down wearily at his 12 apostles and speaking softly with his last gasping breath, said unto them. . . . . . ............................Don't touch my fuckin eastereggs, i'll be back on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                Think only solution is to keep drinking. My God, so hungover.

Escorting my pal around town last night with his two pals over from Nigeria - night club, strip club, brothel.

Wasn't in the slightest interested in the brothel activities (wtf?). Place was like a waiting room in a doctor's surgery tbh. For one of the guys it was his first time in Europe and first time with a white girl - guy was fcking ecstatic.
                                                                                                You have got dead boring since you became a dad to be

When is the big day? or have you tied the knot in secret already!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                  Great deal for anyone looking for a TV.

LG 32LD450 Full HD TV ÂŁ219 on Amazon with free delivery to Ireland, supports Saorview and it has an Mpeg4 tuner.

Opr
                                                                                                  Thanks for posting this - just ordered it there!

Comment

Turbo Takedown likely to be a bit of value tonight.
                                                                                                    Top 5000 get paid and theres only 6000 regged so far. Probably end up around 10000 but there'll be loads of sitouts with the day thats in it.

Its the final one ever so last chance.

Comment

Anyone know if nitelinks are running tonight?

EDIT - Apparently not, that's somewhat annoying
                                                                                                      Last edited by Sledgejammer; 24-04-11, 15:50.
                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Penalties don't come much worse than that. How many fcking lifelines do you need Arsenal. Come on ffs

Comment

Bink :_)

Comment

Turbo Takedown likely to be a bit of value tonight.
                                                                                                            Top 5000 get paid and theres only 6000 regged so far. Probably end up around 10000 but there'll be loads of sitouts with the day thats in it.

Its the final one ever so last chance.
                                                                                                            Can't find it in the lobby, you got a tourney id?
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Outrageous frame win from Selby. 4 snookers.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                Can't find it in the lobby, you got a tourney id?
                                                                                                                379809203.

Comment

Dublin doing what comes natural and blowing their load in a big game at croker

Comment

Outrageous frame win from Selby. 4 snookers.
                                                                                                                    O_o He won that frame??? Beeb coverage switched over to the other game after they declared he was wasting his time...
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      O_o He won that frame??? Beeb coverage switched over to the other game after they declared he was wasting his time...
                                                                                                                      Got 2 snookers, then got snookered back and gave up a 6 point foul. Then got another 3 snookers and cleared up.
                                                                                                                      Table was nicely set up for them with 4 colours in proximity but still some solid angle work.

Comment

Dublin can now be considered serious contenders for the title of greatest bottlers of all time - possibly surpassed only by Mayo. Discuss..

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                          Dublin can now be considered serious contenders for the title of greatest bottlers of all time - possibly surpassed only by Mayo. Discuss..
                                                                                                                          Standard of trollerage isn't what it used to be imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X