X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
    i spent most of the night calling devilfish a cunt
    Job well done imo.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      i spent most of the night calling devilfish a cunt, i went to town on him hahahaha
      Reckon she wanted me but I told her to go jump.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
        Hernandez is going to be one of the best in the world in the next couple of years. Fantastic player
        Bet you he wont.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

as i played the roulette machine in the leisureplex, i realised it was the ultimate degenerate thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            as i played the roulette machine in the leisureplex, i realised it was the ultimate degenerate thing to do.
            oooh noes Alice, long way to go yet

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Ulliott View Post
              Reckon she wanted me but I told her to go jump.
              She just wanted to add you to her *list* of sort of famous people that hit on her.

Comment

Rebuys for first four levels but rebuy only gets you half starting stack because otherwise rebuying would be too much of an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                  ya no bother. As i said haven't been in there in ages so no idea what the numbers are like at the moment.
                  Quite good, they were getting 50+ on a Monday night for Irish Open league. Tue is 30 minimum and again can hit the 50 mark on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are hit and miss, there was 35 last night.

Post when your going in, added value and all that

Comment

Just read about the death of John Sullivan of Only Fools and Horses fame. Sad news. What an amazing program he penned.

Digital Journal is a digital media news network with thousands of Digital Journalists in 200 countries around the world. Join us!

Comment

Listen for the Pop.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Jebus, a Joe Cole goal, whats next a Fernando Torres strike

Comment

Hernandez is going to be one of the best in the world in the next couple of years. Fantastic player
                          Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                          Bet you he wont.
                          Your right, Hes one of the best already

Comment

A Maxi hatrick too, Kenny must have a magic wand, because that sh1t just 'aint natural.
                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                              A Maxi hatrick too, Kenny must have a magic wand, because that sh1t just 'aint natural.
                              Maxi Rodriguez is a quality player if Kenny cant get the best out of him

Comment

Maxi Rodriguez is a quality player if Kenny cant get the best out of him
                                Kenny got 3 goals out of him today!

Did the guards leave you all alone in Tramore after?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                  Kenny got 3 goals out of him today!

Did the guards leave you all alone in Tramore after?
                                  Ridic carry on down there. The lads (Wayne Darren Fox ect) did all they could but it was a stupid situation.

An Official complaint was put into the Garda, which is why they raided.

Any idea who the main suspect was for doing it

Comment

Ridic carry on down there. The lads (Wayne Darren Fox ect) did all they could but it was a stupid situation.

Lol, I could have a couple of educated guesses.

Comment

lol at getting my comments read out on the live stream.
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                        It was a good un in fairness, wp

Comment

Lol, heard that.

Comment

how badly can I troll the live chat without getting banned?

Comment

how badly can I troll the live chat without getting banned?
                                              I called that Devilfish a bellend and got a warning.

Comment

I seriously want to drown some kittens or kick a dolphin or something!

Poker Stars $3.00+$0.30 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t25/t50 Blinds - 9 players - View hand 1287619
                                                DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP2: t2420 48.40 BBs
                                                CO: t4681 93.62 BBs
                                                BTN: t2341 46.82 BBs
                                                SB: t3335 66.70 BBs
                                                Hero (BB): t3000 60 BBs
                                                UTG: t7113 142.26 BBs
                                                UTG+1: t8250 165 BBs
                                                UTG+2: t4845 96.90 BBs
                                                MP1: t3748 74.96 BBs

Pre Flop: (t75) Hero is BB with 9 7
                                                UTG calls t50, 1 fold, UTG+2 calls t50, MP1 calls t50, 4 folds, Hero checks

Flop: (t225) 6 T 8 (4 players)
                                                Hero checks, UTG bets t146, UTG+2 calls t146, MP1 raises to t900, Hero calls t900, UTG folds, UTG+2 raises to t4795 all in, MP1 calls t2798 all in, Hero calls t2050 all in

Turn: (t10717) 6 (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: (t10717) Q (3 players - 3 are all in)

Final Pot: t10717
                                                Hero shows 9 7 (a straight, Six to Ten)
                                                UTG+2 shows T A (two pair, Tens and Sixes)
                                                MP1 shows K T (a flush, King high)
                                                MP1 wins t1496
                                                MP1 wins t9221

Comment

Your right, Hes one of the best already
                                                  Suppose, he has 12 league goals.

Probably worth 45 mil.

Gimp.

Ramirquiz.
                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

carlton cole you are a useless sack of shite

Comment

iain has banned me from the live stream for some reason.

Comment

I don't believe my eyes, Torres just scored!!

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                          I don't believe my eyes, Torres just scored!!
                                                          58 mill well spent

Comment

Just saw on my cousins Facebook that her daughter had her first driving lesson. It seemed strange as she is only 11 years old. So I googled this

http://www.gumtree.com/p/business-se...-olds/76951712

Comment

lol

Comment

Torres scored a goal???
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                  hmm, we've been given land to build a countryside house on the other half's family 'summer compound' outside St. Petersburg. Better start saving!
                                                                  Hire this guy for the housewarming party

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                    Torres scored a goal???
                                                                    Yup

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj0ayu1x52k[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      Probably one of the more tolerable home games. Dreadfully bad but not wrist slittingly so. I dealt as much as they'd allow me to keep some semblance of flow.
                                                                      I was responsible for 9 of the 10 preflop raises all night. Though the other one was an accidental minraise so I'm not sure if it should count.
                                                                      Less positively I was also responsible for all 3 beer spillages.
                                                                      I love how in a house game 3 betting preflop is viewed as 'unfair'
                                                                      Actually had some fella tell me it wasn't allowed before.
                                                                      Good times
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Great deal for anyone looking for a TV.

LG 32LD450 Full HD TV £219 on Amazon with free delivery to Ireland, supports Saorview and it has an Mpeg4 tuner.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          I love how in a house game 3 betting preflop is viewed as 'unfair'
                                                                          Actually had some fella tell me it wasn't allowed before.
                                                                          Good times
                                                                          Haha i lol'd hard...that has actually been said to me b4 in a house game with my family

Comment

question: When's the next IPB live game?

Comment

it was meant to be every 6 months or so.
                                                                              the venue last time was ideal. Beer & pokers. I dunno where we could do the same again.

Comment

The comedian/impressionist that was just on Britains Got Talent was brilliant
                                                                                Last edited by Flushdraw; 23-04-11, 19:43. Reason: impressionist

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  The comedian that was just on Britains Got Talent was brilliant
                                                                                  Premiership>>>>>Britain's got Talent*

*Will watch it & More Talent on 3e tomorrow hungover

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    Premiership>>>>>Britain's got Talent*

*Will watch it & More Talent on 3e tomorrow hungover
                                                                                    Sitting in with the missus, Britain's Got Talent shades it for Saturday night viewing

Oh and just for the record, i was talking about the bloke and not the woman that followed....

Comment

IPB game, 50 rebuy in the VCC to smooth over all the unpleasantries?

Comment

Booked it, packed it, fecked off.

Comment

There was talk of an IPB live game in Killarney this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Sitting in with the missus, Britain's Got Talent shades it for Saturday night viewing

Oh and just for the record, i was talking about the bloke and not the woman that followed....
                                                                                            You never fkn told me the premiership was on and you are making me watch that talent shite

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                              IPB game, 50 rebuy in the VCC to smooth over all the unpleasantries?
                                                                                              3 betting preflop obv banned for this

Comment

Matrix guy was class!

Opr

Comment

tammyniven is tilting me the fuck out asking about her dad constantly.

Comment

looks like they are all still a shower of wankers over in the other place

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                      jesus christ almighty, and zuroph in the middle of it all, and ye do be giving out about me
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                        Matrix guy was class!

Opr
                                                                                                        he was brill and because im in a rather emotional state (PMT) and hungover, i was fucking bawling too lol
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                          Lol. I've already thanked about 3 posts there. Doubt anyone is surprised that I'm a serial onanist
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Forgot to mention Ciaren Corbett is a little dote! minded me like a mammy last night

thanks ciaren
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

lol.

I never see the point in calling someone a wanker, sure we're all at it. I prefer to call them an awful wnaker and imply they're bad at it. up down up down up up OWWWWWWwwwww!
                                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                lol.

I never see the point in calling someone a wanker, sure we're all at it. I prefer to call them an awful wnaker and imply they're bad at it. up down up down up up OWWWWWWwwwww!
                                                                                                                Am I the only one who gets pissed off when they wake up 15 minutes later than normal, and miss their routine morning wank? Rarely happens, but puts a real crimp in my day. Especially in sunny weather; being horny all day is such a distraction. Topless men all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Am I the only one who gets pissed off when they wake up 15 minutes later than normal, and miss their routine morning wank? Rarely happens, but puts a real crimp in my day. Especially in sunny weather; being horny all day is such a distraction. Topless men all over the place
                                                                                                                  Been drinking CC?
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Chat on the IO stream is tilting me

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                      Been drinking CC?
                                                                                                                      Well, yeah. And I still think Sligo Boy when I read Sligboi. What's your point

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        Well, yeah. And I still think Sligo Boy when I read Sligboy. What's your point
                                                                                                                        It's Sligboi
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                          It's Sligboi
                                                                                                                          Lol. I was too slow with the ninja edit

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X