This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it this isn't true

4th hand gossip about pocket kings (full tilt dublin based company))

very high health warning on this as most doesnt make sense

my bro works with a guy that used to work for pocket kings about a year ago and he told bro that he was talking to old friends, still working at pocket kings ,and they told him that the fbi came in and arrested some people and told the rest to go home.

now i doubt the gardai (irish police force) would let the fbi in this early, guessing that there would be months of extradition court cases first. but maybe the gardai was in at bequest of fbi to ask questions.

now i also doubt that the gardai would shut down pocket kings but this may of just been a fear and not a fact.

this is all from monday and if its true i cant imagine there been no news about arrests coming out.

personally i think it is just a case of all the info getting mixed up when been retold through multiply people
    Some amount of crap being posted on 2+2 at the moment over the whole thing.

Opr

Comment

Sigh at my lack of backbone and getting convinced to go to house poker game.
      Won't go ahead without me apparently as only 4 people otherwise, and one has to go early.
      Its gonna be great.

Comment

I heard they shot several people.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          I take it this isn't true

Some amount of crap being posted on 2+2 at the moment over the whole thing.

Opr
          LOL

Comment

Connacht played really well for about 60 minutes of this match - they really have improved so much over the past few seasons...

Comment

Whos the big man on The IO Live stream telling me he will bust my cork face LOL..

BALDIES FAN? Keyboard Warrior.

Sick life I'd Say.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                I heard they shot several people.
                Yeah but with arrows. They came up the liffey in a big FBI longboat.

Edit: Standard issue longboat, not the new heavy-armoured ones.
                Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 22-04-11, 20:10.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                  Yeah but with arrows. They came up the liffey in a big FBI longboat.

Edit: Standard issue longboat, not the new heavy-armoured ones.
                  well, it is the right weekend to be coming up the liffey in gunboats.

anyway, in aditional easter rambling,
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC0Quc1J3Cw[/ame]
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                    looking to buy a desktop can anyone recommend me one ? need it only for poker so it must be able to run:

tableninja
                    holdem manager
                    20+tables on stars
                    itunes
                    skype/aim

all comfortably and have a good graphics card etc. max spend €1k

thanks
                    bump

Comment

btw, 2 family guy Star Wars movies on tonight back to back on BBC3.

Get in.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                        bump
                        ankermann-pc.com

this machine http://www.ankermann-edv.de/ANKERMAN...76.html?config

with windows 7 Home Premium comes in at 700 euro.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            That looks excellent - would you recommend that website in general for desktops?
                            it really depends. if you're a sucker for needing a warranty and a call center to call to talk to a moron, then your dell or PC world special is the way to go.

ankermann do warranties as well, but the only downside of them is occasionally their customer support some reports are excellent, some are poor. but in general they build great machines at great prices.

Comment

also:

just discovered the head of my guitar has snapped above the neck nut. i've had it for 15 years, it was a lovely epiphone accoustic. goodnight, sweet prince.

SPOILER
                              FUCKING SHITCOCK ARSECUNT

Comment

I would suggest hardwareversand.de. Fixed shipping of 30 no matter what you buy.

Comment

so sad watching the IO stream...makes me wanna play there soooo badly :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                    ankermann-pc.com

this machine http://www.ankermann-edv.de/ANKERMAN...76.html?config

with windows 7 Home Premium comes in at 700 euro.
                                    I need to replace my motherboard it's a Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3, P35, Socket-775.

Is there any of these in particular I should go for? Or it much of a muchness.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                      I had to go down to Limerick a couple of weeks back for work

Care manager: So have you been down before?
                                      Me: No, this is my first time
                                      Care manager: Really? I guess you're not with the company that long it'll be sec..
                                      Me: Sorry, my first time in Limerick I meant
                                      Care manager: Oh....really? You're pulling my leg aren't you?
                                      Me: Nope, my internal alarms go off if I go further west than the pale, non-stop headaches, nosebleeds, sick stomach etc.

I'll say this though, Hamptons does a reasonable steak. I think I'm back down for a couple of days in May and I'll be heading for Hamptons if I am.
                                      I live eight floors above your head as you're chowing down in the Hamptons. I'm a big fan of the place.

Let me know when you're down again we'll go for a pint and Zuroph and a few more will join us I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        Point taken

In better news about my Limerick-induced depression I hit upon the idea of moving to Galway for the Summer this morning and doing the commute.

It's only an hour down the road with motorway most of the trip and I've got a lot more friends up there. Possibly not interesting to anybody else, but the thought has me in my best mood in a while today
                                        If I ever complain about running bad make sure ye all tell me to fuck off.

I text one of my friends in Galway this morning to tell him what I'm thinking of doing, he says great idea and tells me one of the lads living with my other friends is moving out in a month to go on a J1.

I just happen to be picking two of the lads from that house up at the bus station in Limerick and bringing them home to Tralee this evening. I mention it to them, they straight away say come on up and move in with us we'd love to have you.

Things really looking up

Comment

How you get on in the tourney Keane?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                              How you get on in the tourney Keane?
                                              I didn't end up playing - got down a little later than expected so I just decided to spend a bit of time with the family.

I passed by a while ago and they must have been on break cos there was a ton of guys outside so it looks like they got a good crowd. They'll probably be playing all night so I'm fairly glad I skipped it.

Might play tomoro night if I'm at a loose end sure.

Comment

I didn't end up playing - got down a little later than expected so I just decided to spend a bit of time with the family.

I passed by a while ago and they must have been on break cos there was a ton of guys outside so it looks like they got a good crowd. They'll probably be playing all night so I'm fairly glad I skipped it.

Might play tomoro night if I'm at a loose end sure.
                                                Have you played any poker in Limerick at all?

I havent been in Fitzpatricks in a good while now. Think I might venture in some night next week.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                    I need to replace my motherboard it's a Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3, P35, Socket-775.

Is there any of these in particular I should go for? Or it much of a muchness.

http://www.ankermann-edv.de/Mainboar...:::23_564.html
                                                    go for asus, stay away from asrock.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                      Have you played any poker in Limerick at all?

I havent been in Fitzpatricks in a good while now. Think I might venture in some night next week.
                                                      No man I haven't even played a pub game - I'd be up for venturing in some night though so let me know if you're going
                                                      to play.

Comment

Keane, any chance work would let you do some remote working to save on the daily commute, or is your stuff very hands-on?
                                                        I could work entirely from home theoretically.

The hope would be that I'd be able to swing working from home maybe one day a week after a while, but I'd say starting off I'd just be looking to get them used to the idea of me leaving early in the evenings to beat the traffic.

I tend to do a lot of work outside of regular office hours anyway because you're always waiting for a task to finish before you can move it further along, I expect they'd be reasonably amenable to me making that a more regular thing if I showed that my productivity wasn't slipping from not being in the office as much.

Comment

No man I haven't even played a pub game - I'd be up for venturing in some night though so let me know if you're going
                                                          to play.
                                                          ya no bother. As i said haven't been in there in ages so no idea what the numbers are like at the moment.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just noticed your avatar Hitch - just got introduced to Archer last week, such a great show!

Comment

FU Live Poker and FU Nuck Chorris for predicting exactly where I was going to finish

Sigh!
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Just noticed your avatar Hitch - just got introduced to Archer last week, such a great show!
                                                                      Just watched an episode there, "She was, like, the Pele of anal".

Comment

FML

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEz5GfZUnBU[/ame]

Comment

Easter reminder: Kinder Eggs banned in the United States

Not all eggs are created equal in the eyes of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Kinder Eggs, a popular European chocolate egg that contains a toy inside, is banned from importation into the United States because it contains a "non-nutritive object embedded in it."

With the Easter holiday around the corner, the agency issued the reminder this week, warning that the candy is considered unsafe for children under 3. Last year, Customs and Border Protection seized 25,000 of them in 1,700 incidents.

The hollow egg, which is sold by the Italian confectioner Ferrero, is available in Europe, Canada, Australia and parts of Latin America under various names including Kinder Surprise and Kinder Sorpresa. It has taken on a cult status among adults who collect the toys, which vary from rings to animals and cartoon characters.

Kinder Eggs' scarcity in the United States has made them an object of desire: Various websites and online forums are dedicated to acquiring them.

Some are apparently hiding in plain sight. Earlier this week, DNAinfo.com, a New York City neighborhood guide, posted a story and slideshow showing stores where the coveted treats can be found.

"While there are some commercial-sized seizures that occur, most Kinder Eggs are seized in personal baggage or at mail and express consignment facilities," Customs and Border Protection said.

A Canadian woman reportedly learned her lesson the hard way.

The woman was selected for a random search at a border checkpoint in Minnesota when officials discovered she was carrying a Kinder Egg and took it from her, The Toronto Star reported.

A few weeks later, she received a 7-page letter asking if she wanted the egg back or if she was going to abandon rights to it, the Star reported.

"I was in disbelief," she told the newspaper. "It's a $2 egg."

Comment

Fuzzy Logic is back.

Comment

Just discovered an unfiltered internet access point in one of the meeting rooms at work. Playing poker on your lunch break FTW. God I wish I'd known it was there a year ago when I started. I'd have played a lot more hands by now!
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

hmm, we've been given land to build a countryside house on the other half's family 'summer compound' outside St. Petersburg. Better start saving!
                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNAzo8FU2_4[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

A realistic version of that game of life would be one soul destroying game ... Oh Wait
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ugh bit of a sore head and I've no drugs at the moment some solpadine would be an absolute god send

God bit of crack in the bar last night there is a vending machine on the way back to my room so hit that up for some munchie food hunky dorys buffalo
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Are there no overnight chip counts from the open?
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Just caught up with the BBV thought I was gonna have to wade through loads of pages, phew thank god
                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                    Just caught up with the BBV thought I was gonna have to wade through loads of pages, phew thank god
                                                                                                    Off back to Paddy Power with ya. We don't want your type in here mr turncoat

Comment

Was trying to find the interview with Fabregas where he apparently said Wenger would have been sacked if he was managing a big club in Spain and hadn't won a trophy in 6 years (too right, you can win the League and get sacked just after!)

Babelfish is lol when trying to translate it from Spanish

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Cesc Fábregas, captain of the Arsenal with 23 years, analyzes the situation of “gunners” and draws up some keys on its future. It tells also us how its return to the Camp Nou went, in an exercise of humility and repentance: '' In the Camp Nou I was egoistic ''

DB. - What image had a lad of 16 years on the Arsenal?
                                                                                                      - It knew that they had a great trainer, that bet by the young people and that soccer players like Henry played, Bergkamp, She saw, Pires. I either was not a fanatic of the English league, followed the summaries of Sunday but already she is. Perhaps for that reason it was not still more difficult to come here, knew either very well where it went…

DB. -In what it has changed to this image eight years later?
                                                                                                      - Buff. In everything. I also have changed much, physically and since person I have matured. If I put myself has to analyze I have learned it very many in all this time, also I have committed errors and now I am, really, much more complete.

DB. -Feels a young prodigy?
                                                                                                      - Good no., perhaps at the outset yes. Now no. Already I take a pair of years that the injuries have not let to me evolve of the way that had wanted. But with 17 years to play 51 parties, soon with 18 to gain the Glass, to play the end of the Champions and the World-wide one with 19. I perfectly remember my beginnings but people not much. In those first three years he was everything very fast, an authentic one happened. It is the time in that I have evolved more, the change more hard than I have done. From the 21, after the Eurocopa, I have had more injuries, everything has been less continuous and it has cost to me to progress more.

DB. - We go by parts. His first season in the first equipment, with 17 years, is not with an equipment any…
                                                                                                      - Era equipazo. `Invencibles', that came to gain the Premier without losing not one party. I began there and was between 15 and 18 parties more in those than we did not know the defeat either. That year I played the 51 very many parties and like titling. The truth is that I feel a little leaves from that one record, altogether were 49 parties of league without losing.

DB. - It is the best equipment in the one than it has played?
                                                                                                      - Without doubt. It goes, is that it is not necessary nor to think it. It was a year in which I evolved very many. Sometimes I even ask myself if he were better with 17 years than now. When it give you account you see that no, which happens is that before it played in a winning equipment and was impressive. You felt that if you did an evil divided he did not pass anything because your companions solved it to you. Those soccer players did to you better. I have said always it: like that equipment, none.

DB. - They have changed to much the things. Now feel you it pressure to have to always offer the best version?
                                                                                                      - Yes yes, man, by all means. That I have clarísimo, to which failure happens I am the man in whom everybody has puttings the glances. I do not like to say it but it is the truth. If bad game, south wind the responsibility and the pressure of the fans. He is something that had never happened to me but that since I am captain that is the reality. We only were Go Persie and I of that one generation and fall much responsibility to us. But he is what there is.

DB. - But it will not deny to me that something it likes…
                                                                                                      -Clear that I like! What happens is that there are times that are too much. Why? Because soccer is an equipment game. Nobody desire started off single. You can gain two or three throughout all the course but not a title. Sometimes everything what it surrounds to me sobredetermine the proportions but it is the responsibility to lead to an equipment that is very young. Most important for me it is that the injuries respect to me because if it is not very complicated. And the continuity is what it has made me arrive where I am.

DB. - This Arsenal is a very young equipment but from outside it gives the sensation of which always it is it. It does not seem to him a curl?
                                                                                                      - Sight, I believe in that the key is in a good combination. For that reason I very feel, very lucky of to have played in equipazo in which I began. Because I was only, also They go Persie, and both we were growing seeing our idols. We learned of the best ones. Now it is different because we are all so young that you do not have a person that you say: Guaaau!

DB. - Good, now the young people of the equipment pay attention and want to learn of you…
                                                                                                      - That I know no longer it but it is that only I am 23 years old and that is important to remember it. I began so soon that it seems that has 27 or 28. Soon you pay attention and I have left much way to cross. For that reason I had much luck. The young people learned of greatest. Now he is more complicated. If you put to Wilshere in the equipment in which he played before… it is different. I do not say that he is neither better nor worse. Before he had referring, winning players, strong and with whom you learned more express playing with them.

DB. -It bothers to him that the name of Wenger to his is associated like which guides its steps, that decide by you?
                                                                                                      - Man, he is the head, I have I contract and he has all the right of the world to decide. But the truth is that no. can be seen or to interpret from outside but is not thus. I always speak to him frankly and sincerity and he accepts enough what I say to him.

DB. - It seems that there is to look for a “culprit” of which you follow in the Arsenal…
                                                                                                      - I do not know but it seems that if I do not take the step now not I am going it to never give. I am 23 years old and if I go away east summer, I will have 24; if I go away to the other, I will have 25; if I go away to the other, 26; and if I go away to the other, 27! The things are had to take with patience and to wait for the opportune moment. The day that goes to me of the Arsenal I will do it with head, not because yes. In addition, who assures to you that you are going to play in the new equipment? Or perhaps you do not evolve. I have the great luck here of which at personal level, in spite of not gaining much, I am becoming very strong. I speak with Puyol and he tells me that until the 26 he did not gain anything. Puyol, that has gained it everything in the world of soccer! The patience and the work are most important in the life.

DB. -How it is explained that a technician like Wenger, that has not gained anything during so many years, continues so little being questioned?
                                                                                                      - Man, now is easier to understand because I have been many years here. But it is clear that if you come from Spain and you say to him to Emery, Guardiola and Mourinho that will be three years without winning nothing is assumed that they are not going to follow. But it is different here, míster is an intelligent person and the club evaluates other things: that the equipment always is in Champions, that fights until the end, that removes young people, the economic stability. I suppose that for the presidents that is important. Although I imagine that there will be a little while in that you will have to take the step… Or desire or nondesire.

DB. - There it wanted to arrive. The label that accompanies the Arsenal is the one of “Never gains nothing but… what soccer practices”.
                                                                                                      - It is truth. When I began we gained the Glass and soon we arrived at the end of the Champions, that, good, we did not gain it but you say: `ostia', has gained you Barcelona with one less and in the last minute. Not it DAS as a victory but you think: it is the first time that this club arrives at a end from Liga de Campeones, who has played million players here and we to it have obtained. But from 2007 I already began to say that one of '' we did not win but we played '' very well. And later it give account you that does not serve. You enjoy, during a phase of the championship, like this year, for example, when we were in four different competitions. And you say: if here I have everything! But soon it lacks that full stop and it is here where it must make a decision: Or to go to gain or to train players.

''The Chelsea? Nobody is going to me to see with the t-shirt of another English equipment ''

DB. - The year last, after the march of Adebayor, you exploded like goleador. What happened?
                                                                                                      - Good, I changed of position. Now I am playing more of mediapunta, the past year was first that I occupied that position. It very well physically noticed to me and the majority of goals arrived when it was with Go Persie above. I am understood very well with him by its form to interpret the game.

DB. -One feels comfortable in this position?
                                                                                                      - Itself thinking that my position just a little bit more is delayed. Because you see the face soccer more, it support, you move express… Really, you participate more. Now all the equipment knows me and they put an uncle behind. I am not a customary player to turn to me and to receive from backs. Now I have myself customary, I do not touch so many balls but I have more possibilities of giving the last one happens and to mark. If the equipment needs to me here because enchanted I.

DB. - I do not know if in this aspect the irruption of Wilshere will have influenced. The lad is in mouth of all.
                                                                                                      - Normal, he is a great player. it enchants to me, goes for crack. He is very strong by the age that it has. Hopefully I would have it force of legs that has he. To that he is maturing and improving his last one he happens will be jugadorazo.

DB. - Something of commotion was armed because Guardiola said that in the branch of the Barça there were many players like Wilshere. I do not know if they will look like much but what it is clear is that next year Thiago Alcántara will be of the first equipment culé. What knows of him?
                                                                                                      - By which it is spoken is a great player. I have only seen some minutes in the first equipment. But with little already it give account you of which it has an incredible quality, is of those soccer players who you do not know very well that position occupies. It can play of mediapunta, because it has regate and game vision but also can exert of organizer. To see how it is defined with the passage of the years. It seems to me that it will be good for Barcelona and the Spanish selection.

DB. - Fernando Towers to the Chelsea… Was expected it?
                                                                                                      No! The truth is that by how happened, in so few hours, it did not wait for it to me. It did not imagine to me to Towers outside the English league, but either that left in the middle of season. That yes: I know clearly that it has been a good decision.

DB. - And if the Chelsea with million comes that put by Towers asking for Cesc, what you do?
                                                                                                      -I? To paint pictures! It would not paint anything.

DB. - It already understands to me: it imagines that they try to him to convince with an ambitious project…
                                                                                                      - You are not going it to see. If someday I go away of the Arsenal it will be never for clocking on and off by another English equipment. Segurísimo.

DB. - One found out the commotion that was on Jon Toral, another soccer player of the quarry of the Barça that not long ago fichó the Arsenal. They surprised the critics to him its trainer, considering the similar of its case?
                                                                                                      - I believe that this does everybody. I was first, yes, but there have been other cases that have not extended as much. Manchester United also took to I itched. Here the unique thing that is clear is that in Barcelona there are the best canteranos that they can get to play in the elite, 60% probably. But they are not going all it to do in the Barça and some players are conscious of it.

DB. -You were it?
                                                                                                      - Sight, in the first equipment of Barcelona arrives the privileged people: the Xavi, the Puyol. And soon they are the superprivileged people, the Busquets or Pedro, that has touched the lottery to them. They have worked it but a trainer has arrived and he has said to them: `tomorrow juegas'. This does not pass much. I have many friendly that still are in Barça B, like Victor Vázquez. Créeme that some were better than I. But it is necessary to choose. Each finds its way.

Comment

Just looking at the Japan Earthquake relief Donation fund on stars and players have donated a total of $134,814 and €8,087

There's "tournaments" set up where you can "buyin" for anything from $1 to $1000, but if you're acoimbra or Jorj95, you just reg for the whole 19 donation funds at a total cost $3,181. Wp people

Comment

Hernandez is going to be one of the best in the world in the next couple of years. Fantastic player

Comment

Hit up the CPT game in the end yesterday. Played well but didn't cash. Glad I made the trip for a couple of reasons though. 1 being that it reassured me that there is definitely money to be made playing live as the standard was atrocious and 2 being that I have the ability to make that money.

As a better player than me once said tourneys are about using your skill to build a stack and then hoping you hold in the later stages. On this note I think the next while of my poker study will be wholly devoted to improving my knowledge of push fold ranges from it's current position of moderate.

Oh and my exit was standard but pretty lol considering what happened in the next few hands. blinds just up to 3/6000 and villain who I had been on a table with for most of the night tries to make it 10 thinking we were still at 2,000/4,000. He's forced to min it and I jam my 11bigs from sb w/ 1010. Snaps me with AA. GG. He then had 2 people shove into him over the next 4/5 hands and had aces each time. I hope he shipped it because he went to FT w/ around 25% of chips in play.
                                                                                                            Last edited by sligoboi; 23-04-11, 21:22. Reason: Has there ever been a 2,500/4,000 level!?!
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Half time in the Cardiff-QPR game..2-1 to Cardiff and is a great game so far tbf. BBC1 if anyone didn't know.
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Probably one of the more tolerable home games. Dreadfully bad but not wrist slittingly so. I dealt as much as they'd allow me to keep some semblance of flow.
                                                                                                                I was responsible for 9 of the 10 preflop raises all night. Though the other one was an accidental minraise so I'm not sure if it should count.
                                                                                                                Less positively I was also responsible for all 3 beer spillages.

Comment

Amusing graph, wonder where it goes over the next 40 years.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 23-04-11, 13:02.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                    I was responsible for 9 of the 10 preflop raises all night.
                                                                                                                    I bet you were fucking check-raising too.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                      I bet you were fucking check-raising too.
                                                                                                                      Actually no, people were like checking behind with the fourth nuts on the river so a hand was better off betting. Also the 'keep you honest' guy was playing so a checkraise bluff wasn't a runner.

I kinda think I don't get across just how bad these home games are - you probably get frustated if you play with people in college but at least NLH was the first game they played and they are familiar with the rules and the concept of chips and games flow.
                                                                                                                      Playing NLH with people in their late 30s/early 40s who back in school/college played 5card draw with coins = horror show.

Comment

Jesus im fair sick today, some crack in the burlo last night, i spent most of the night calling devilfish a cunt, i went to town on him hahahaha

Teddy sheringham is the most ignorant prick i have met in a long time!

Had breakfast with smurph at 7 , we were still half cut!

Im home now , bed early tonight and drive up tomorrow for the game and no drinking, only water!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Chicharittttttttooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X