Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

any1 got restaurant recommendations in ranelagh area?

Comment

How the fuck is it still Wednesday. Every day this week has felt like a Friday (or a drunken Thursday, with a Friday writeoff)
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Two of the biggest bucklers in sport here

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
            Im safely ensconced indoors watching the Padres v Cubs baseball. And watching the snooker on the live ticker scoreboard.

Now can anyone sus what this docket is about?. Found it crushed up against my door at work and had a curious gander but cant make head nor tail of it. My best guess is its a lotto bet,maybe a dogs reverse forecast based on the time placed but i have no clue really. Maybe Careca with his union jacks and patents will know this right off.
            Out of curiosity any degens able to identify or decode what this bet could be on?

Anyone from Sheffield work with you?

Comment

Jesus i think id smack that Romano Pizzo if i was sitting with him a t a table, he is so irritating!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 20-04-11, 22:34.
                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                  Jesus i think id smack that Romano Pizzo if i was sitting with him a t a table, he is so irritating!
                  +1. I can think of a few cunts like him that think they are hilarious at the table.

Comment

Alison brie sexy pic

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                      Anyone from Sheffield work with you?
                      No. I presume the ref. no. indicates Sheffield eh. Random Sheffield Ex-pat most likely.

Comment

I'm not at all surprised with Arsenal, I had spurs down to beat them in the predictions comp.
                        That was absolutely criminal from a supposed 'title chasing' team.

I expect to see Wenger leading them out next year but unless he cops himself on and buys in a couple of proven leaders/winners he won't be around the season after.
                        He's a great coach but he seems to have one huge weakness as a manager, too stubborn to admit when he needs to change his long standing views.

Flushdraw mentioned before the game about them showing a bit of heart tonight, they're going to have to buy that in, as good as some of the players are, there isn't one leader on that team.
                        Fabregas is a quality player, but he's no captain. The club would prob be better off if he went during the summer and you used the money to buy a couple of players with the ability to lead on the pitch. Plenty of talent but a serious lack of mental stength in that team, the buck has to fall with Wenger.

I'm not trolling when I remind you to look at Liverpool against you last weekend. Liverpool are a team in serious need of rebuilding during the summer,and Arsenal have much better players but if Arsenal showed half the spirit of what Kenny Dalglish has imposed on his players, they'd be the team with a 6 point advantage.

There's a couple of teams on the up so to speak, if the gunners don't realise that things need changing then your club could be in big trouble, for the next few seasons.
                        Flushdraw/newbie/HJ, what would you like to see happen during the summer?
                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 20-04-11, 22:46.
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                          +1. I can think of a few cunts like him that think they are hilarious at the table.
                          the first time i met damo was at a game in newbridge a few years back and he sat in beside me wearing big massive headphones, even bigger sunglasses and an even bigger mouth and he never stopped getting up and down out of his chair and fucking yapping non stop.

i thought to myself who the fuck is this lad, is it the wsop he thinks he is at lol

I was only new to all this at the time and thought anyone wearing any kind of gear was a fuckin eejit.

Then got to know him over the years and guess what
                          SPOILER
                          he is still a fuckin eejit

SPOILER
                          obviosly im joking, just in case he sees this
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

No. I presume the ref. no. indicates Sheffield eh. Random Sheffield Ex-pat most likely.
                            I was thinking it looked like 67 - 51 so what sport could it relate to. Basketball came to mind. 2nd leg of semi final was on 18th Sheffield vs Glasgow - Glasgow had 15 point advantage - what better bet to win by 16. I think I have read too much into it!

Comment

Can someone link me to where I could watch the NBA playoffs? Or somewhere to stream them all from. Cheers in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                Denilson, Clichy, Bendtner, Rosiky, Squallachi, Chamakh, Vela, Cesc, Arshavin, Eboue out. Use the dough from Cesc/Chamack sale (marseille want to offer €15mil for chamakh) to buy a seasoned striker, a new keeper(although Woz is good - we need decent cover) such as Drogba and maybe Buffon. We've this new japanese fella coming in who looks good but - I said the same about Chamakh. Another seasoned defender is a must. Playing the high line and beating players to the ball is all very good - but we concede too many through set pieces.
                                I think before this game we had the 3rd best defence in the league. But we need a defensive coach IMO.
                                We need a decent LB, a covering RB for Sagna.
                                We need to play 2 up front.
                                Basically a major clear out.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                  we need to win this game and with 9 minutes left the manager brings on a 6'3'' striker and plays him out wide. - Takes one of our most dangerous players and replaces him with andrey 'never tracks back' arshavin.

I've said it more than once this season - WENGER OUT
                                  I mentioned something similar from the game against Liverpool. He took off Wilshire, Diaby and Walcott who were the 3 players that seemed to be busting their balls the most. Nasri/Fabregas and Van Persie were almost non existent in that game and Bendtner was glued to the right wing for that game too.

Don't agree on Wenger out at all. I think he needs some fresh ideas and maybe a new right hand man, but Wenger has so much input in the club from ground level up that he's more than just a manager. We're something like 120m in debt which we'll pay off in the next 2 and a half years and then we'll be the richest club in the world bar none. We've so much profit running through the club from day to day activities that the club will only get bigger and bigger

Wenger is still the man to take this club to the top. I don't think we'll find an able replacement that can do that. It's been a horrible dry spell and a very frustrating one and i reckon every Arsenal fan has questioned Wenger at some stage, but let's not be silly at the end of the day

There's a couple of teams on the up so to speak, if the gunners don't realise that things need changing then your club could be in big trouble, for the next few seasons.
                                  Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                  I dont agree with the Wenger out brigade but massive changes are needed this summer.

Almunia, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, Clichy all out imo.
                                  I'm amazed that Eboue wasn't the first player on that list. The guy is not a Premiership player nevermind an Arsenal player. He's dire and he needs to go first. I've been saying for a long time that Denilson needs to go. Rosicky and Arshavin will never recapture the form they once had. If Bendtner is happy to be a squad player, i'll be happy to keep him but he's not a 1st choice player. Clichy needs to sort out his contract and commit himself to the club. He's a smashing player and i'd much rather him stay than go. Chamakh won't win us trophies and Squillachi won't give us too many clean sheets.

At the moment, out first team lacks some real strength in depth. Our first 11 is pretty good, but when we don't have that, we're in trouble. We do have some youngsters coming through but they'll never help us win trophies. The back 4 has always been a problem that hasn't been addressed properly in a couple of years. When we have Vermaelen fit, he can form a good partnership with Koschelny but we've no cover for them. Szchesny has the ability to be a good keeper. If we keep Fabregas then Wilshire/Song/Diaby/Ramsey can all be used to form a decent midfield trio. Upfront, the Walcott/Nasri/RVP is our strongest front line but i'd love to see a World Class striker come into the fold to make us stronger and give us the ability to play a 4-4-2 if needed.

Just so fucking frustrating being an Arsenal fan and seeing the team falter in good spots so many times. A real lack of self belief in the team imo.
                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 20-04-11, 23:05.

Comment

It's weird how some thing affect you. I heard the news that Elisabeth Sladen, a tv actress that played Sarah Jane Smith in Doctor Who, died quite recently and it really upset me for some reason.

Shameless thieving of a post from another forum. Dr. Who fans will understand it and I really don't care how completely geeky it is.

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Awesome day of football, had two TVs set up side by side streaming one match via the PS3 and watching the other. It's the way all football days should be. Bar Real winning, obv...

Flushdraw etc, genuine question...Is there any real pressure on Wenger? If not, at what point will it come?
                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                        I was thinking it looked like 67 - 51 so what sport could it relate to. Basketball came to mind. 2nd leg of semi final was on 18th Sheffield vs Glasgow - Glasgow had 15 point advantage - what better bet to win by 16. I think I have read too much into it!
                                        lol great effort you might be onto something there, could be it. Just checked and Sheffield turned it around to win by 19!. Glasgow totally bottled it by the looks.
                                        Dont think the winning margins are as big as blocks of 16 though and on pp results i dont think there was a market for the margin.

Just thinking perhaps it could be a forecast T6 T5 only he squiggles the T after the number instead of before. 1) indicating race1

Comment

Fintan Gavin on Ch. 166 now

Edit: Sky 166..
                                          Last edited by sligoboi; 20-04-11, 23:17.
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                            Fintan Gavin on Ch. 166 now
                                            My TV only goes up to 16

Comment

lol great effort you might be onto something there, could be it. Just checked and Sheffield turned it around to win by 19!. Glasgow totally bottled it by the looks.
                                              Dont think the winning margins are as big as blocks of 16 though and on pp results i dont think there was a market for the margin.

Just thinking perhaps it could be a forecast T6 T5 only he squiggles the T after the number instead of before. 1) indicating race1
                                              That betting slip is wrecking my head now too. Been trying to work it out last hour or so!

Have resorted to asking for help on Twitter.
                                              Last edited by The C Kid; 20-04-11, 23:14.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                Justice
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                  Occasion? Price Range?
                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    I mentioned something similar from the game against Liverpool. He took off Wilshire, Diaby and Walcott who were the 3 players that seemed to be busting their balls the most. Nasri/Fabregas and Van Persie were almost non existent in that game and Bendtner was glued to the right wing for that game too.

Don't agree on Wenger out at all. I think he needs some fresh ideas and maybe a new right hand man, but Wenger has so much input in the club from ground level up that he's more than just a manager. We're something like 120m in debt which we'll pay off in the next 2 and a half years and then we'll be the richest club in the world bar none. We've so much profit running through the club from day to day activities that the club will only get bigger and bigger

Wenger is still the man to take this club to the top. I don't think we'll find an able replacement that can do that. It's been a horrible dry spell and a very frustrating one and i reckon every Arsenal fan has questioned Wenger at some stage, but let's not be silly at the end of the day

I'm amazed that Eboue wasn't the first player on that list. The guy is not a Premiership player nevermind an Arsenal player. He's dire and he needs to go first. I've been saying for a long time that Denilson needs to go. Rosicky and Arshavin will never recapture the form they once had. If Bendtner is happy to be a squad player, i'll be happy to keep him but he's not a 1st choice player. Clichy needs to sort out his contract and commit himself to the club. He's a smashing player and i'd much rather him stay than go. Chamakh won't win us trophies and Squillachi won't give us too many clean sheets.

At the moment, out first team lacks some real strength in depth. Our first 11 is pretty good, but when we don't have that, we're in trouble. We do have some youngsters coming through but they'll never help us win trophies. The back 4 has always been a problem that hasn't been addressed properly in a couple of years. When we have Vermaelen fit, he can form a good partnership with Koschelny but we've no cover for them. Szchesny has the ability to be a good keeper. If we keep Fabregas then Wilshire/Song/Diaby/Ramsey can all be used to form a decent midfield trio. Upfront, the Walcott/Nasri/RVP is our strongest front line but i'd love to see a World Class striker come into the fold to make us stronger and give us the ability to play a 4-4-2 if needed.

Just so fucking frustrating being an Arsenal fan and seeing the team falter in good spots so many times. A real lack of self belief in the team imo.
                                                    Surely the selfbelief has to be down to Wenger though Tony? He's the manager and even your club captain as talented as he is just doesn't have the balls for the fight?

Your club is in a great position off the pitch all credit to Wenger and the board but it's criminal that you've gone six years without winning anything.

You need a new approach,either from your manager or a new guy.

I know it's kinda the same old argument but it's got to the point that it can't be ignored. If you don't get some headstrong quality players on that team you're going on a sharp decline.
                                                    There really is no balls or bottle there and without it you're in trouble.

Comment

Is Ramsey injured?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                        Occasion? Price Range?
                                                        no biggie just pre i open meal with the lady, nothing to nuts price wise, used to live there in college, know there are heaps of restaurants down past triangle, only member eating in the italian place though(di marios?)

Comment

Pretty sure it's a dog race. There was an 11:11 race at Sheffield on the 18/4. So surely some kind of forecast.

Comment

Torres the 50 million virgin

Comment

Depends what your looking for, Butchers grill steak house is amazing but pretty expensive. Tribeca's solid for wings and burgers type food, but dont think the rest of the menu is great. although the wings are unreal. Diep's real good if ya fancy asian, there's an italian whats ok too but if ya fancy spending a few quid go to butchers grill and order the Rib eye!!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                That betting slip is wrecking my head now too. Been trying to work it out last hour or so!

Have resorted to asking for help on Twitter.
                                                                I think this may be lost to decoding if it was a pikey who placed it because a lot of them lads are illiterate and get by placing bets with their own mark which we wouldnt usually be privvy to.

And because it makes no real sense so far im beginning to believe it could have been a pikey who placed it. Might explain the T for trap after the number.
                                                                They see the trap no. on the screen so they visually copy that which is why its clear enough but the T comes from memory and not displayed on the screens which is probably why its a ham fisted attempt at the letter T.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

I have a soft spot for Eboue. I remember when I though he could be the best right back in the world someday. I agree that hes gone severely downhill and his days are probably numbered now. Its a pity as he seems like a sound guy and always plays with a smile on his face.

I dont really know what is going on with Chamakh. Not even in the squad today. Id definetly give him another season. Bendtner has been around a while now and has never really done anything to prove that he will ever break into out starting line up. Id happily sell him now for ~8/9 million as long as that was reinvested back into the squad. As for Denilson, just get rid of him. Im hopeful that Frimpong and Lansbury can make a jump up to backup players next year so there isnt even a need to replace him imo. Our central midfield is quite strong and looks good for the future. Even If Cesc does go in the summer, Id prefer to move Nasri back to the Cesc role and buy an out and out winger and another striker.

Clichy is not a smashing player. He cant cross, he constantly gets caught out of postion and he is often targeted as a weakness by teams. I dont know how many times this year where clichy has been playing players onside or gets caught ballwatching. He has pace and hes descent in the tackle but he hasnt got any better in the last few years and Id be happy to see him replaced at this stage. Gibbs has had a horror season with injuries and it could really hamper his career. Baines would be a great replacement imo (not that it will happen)

Comment

Pretty sure it's a dog race. There was an 11:11 race at Sheffield on the 18/4. So surely some kind of forecast.
                                                                    Has to be the dogs so. And placed at 11:03 is early enough for an opening show.

Comment

I think this may be lost to decoding if it was a pikey who placed it because a lot of them lads are illiterate and get by placing bets with their own mark which we wouldnt usually be privvy to.

And because it makes no real sense so far im beginning to believe it could have been a pikey who placed it. Might explain the T for trap after the number.
                                                                      They see the trap no. on the screen so they visually copy that which is why its clear enough but the T comes from memory and not displayed on the screens which is probably why its a ham fisted attempt at the letter T.

I reckon it's a dog race. There was an 11:11 race at Sheffield on the 18/4. So surely some kind of forecast.

But my bookmaking mate reckons it's that rapido thing. You know the heads and tails number thing? Apparently 12 draws a day and all in morning so D 11 could be Draw 11!

The mystery is deepening.

Comment

It's a reverse forcast 5 and 1 in the 11.11 which was at Sheffield
                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 20-04-11, 23:35.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

It does lok like a greyhound bet but Sheffield's a 6 dog track. There is no trap 7.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                            Depends what your looking for, Butchers grill steak house is amazing but pretty expensive. Tribeca's solid for wings and burgers type food, but dont think the rest of the menu is great. although the wings are unreal. Diep's real good if ya fancy asian, there's an italian whats ok too but if ya fancy spending a few quid go to butchers grill and order the Rib eye!!
                                                                            Yeah Butcher's Grill is very good but pricey. Tribeca is nice but if you stray too far from the wings or the burgers it can be a bit hit and miss with the pastas. If you're going with a female I'd recommend Eatery120 or The Wild Goose Grill. These are imo the nicest for that kinda thing and while they're not cheap they won't break the bank either.

Someone pleaseeeeeeee tell me how I can watch the Basketball online.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              It's a reverse forcast 5 and 1 in the 11.11 which was at Newcastle.
                                                                              11:11 was at Sheffield no?

Comment

11:11 was at Sheffield no?
                                                                                Yeah Sheffield, thought it was today. The first letter is a lower case r then a lower f and the 5 and 1 are clearly the numbers, followed by 11.11 at the bottom. I came across far worse writing then that when working in a bookies.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I reckon it's a dog race. There was an 11:11 race at Sheffield on the 18/4. So surely some kind of forecast.

But my bookmaking mate reckons it's that rapido thing. You know the heads and tails number thing? Apparently 12 draws a day and all in morning so D 11 could be Draw 11!

The mystery is deepening.
                                                                                  Damn wished we could have left it at that. Rapido is now a possibility as there are 90 numbers in that but just checked and the first draw was on at 12.49

Comment

The virtual time sounds right but the time it was placed is unlikely being the morning for an evening race has to be rare. And i dont think they have the virtual races on the papers. So unless its a dedicated virtual formbook student with an inside line to virtual printed form and the dicipline to wait all day for the race to come up id say not. Actually imagine the dicipline of the guy if this was the case!.

And that looks like a 6 in front of the 7 51 so i dont know how to explain that.

Id say if anyone can solve this its Armanijeans as i remember him say he was a bookie shop manager in a previous life.
                                                                                    SF 51 as in Straight Forecast 5 to beat 1 maybe.

Comment

Or is the |) at the bottom actually a 'D' which would indicate its Draw 2 or Draw 11 of some cartoon roulette/49s things, though I've only seen these things in Boyles.

Or maybe he was just doodling snooker scores (another Sheffield link).

Comment

The modern day gambling version of the secrets of the peat bog man.

Im off, ill check back tomorrow evening to see if there was any more new leads discovered.
                                                                                        Pretty sure its the first dog race The C Kid mentioned. It would be great if pp could retrieve cctv placeage
                                                                                        Last edited by rounders123; 20-04-11, 23:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          Don't know his name Danny i'm afraid.

I tend to use the JP as a Sat venue for most of those €550 games late of a friday night.
                                                                                          Buy in for €150 & try to spin it up to buyin. Works better for me than playing too many Live Sats.
                                                                                          Ah I was thinking you played some kinda tournie but you were just splashing around in a cash game

Is snoop dog a nice person or a horrible boll0x. He looks like the latter but everytime i see him at a basketball match or on tv everyone is whooping it up with him?.
                                                                                          Pretty much a legend.

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                          Yeah Butcher's Grill is very good but pricey. Tribeca is nice but if you stray too far from the wings or the burgers it can be a bit hit and miss with the pastas. If you're going with a female I'd recommend Eatery120 or The Wild Goose Grill. These are imo the nicest for that kinda thing and while they're not cheap they won't break the bank either.

Fingers crossed one of these is the match you are looking for, you might have to install some software for certain streams.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

rounders, photocopy and stick it up on your notice board, with a message asking the owner to contact you.

Comment

dropped 1500 today on tilt on stars but found a 25 bonus any home games going tonight or anyone ant a Hu plo 3.20 match up

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Pretty much a legend.
                                                                                                I posted this up a few weeks ago but def worth a revisit. Snoop is awsome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvCyNQHXdJo[/ame]

Comment

no biggie just pre i open meal with the lady, nothing to nuts price wise, used to live there in college, know there are heaps of restaurants down past triangle, only member eating in the italian place though(di marios?)
                                                                                                  Try Eatery120 imo.

Comment

is that our own writing on betting slip(maybe drunk during chelt from dates?) or maybe the shop assisants knowing what they wrote in a rush? thats all fucked up.. cant make heads nor tails of it...looks like 2 numbers lotto but the 3rd bottom bit of it is just wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      Winner (makes a change AJ) imo

Comment

rounders, photocopy and stick it up on your notice board, with a message asking the owner to contact you.
                                                                                                        Well it was on the outside of the building in a wind trap where the wind corners debris in a public area suited for people having a covert smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                          Flushdraw etc, genuine question...Is there any real pressure on Wenger? If not, at what point will it come?
                                                                                                          I think there's defo some pressure on him now. The fact we haven't won a trophy in 6 years is pushed by the media. We haven't won the league/Champions League is the issue. Winning the FA Cup/League Cup won't make Arsenal fans says "Phew". We want to win the Big 2 and as nice as it would be to lift trophies, if won't be seen as real progress if it's the FA/League cup that we lift.

I suppose no-one is really sure what direction the club will take once we find out what's happening with the takeover. Kroenke owns 63%, Usmanov owns 27% and the fans own 10%. Kroenke has to make a mandatory bid to buy the remaining shares of the club but Usmanov/supporters won't sell. It's not a bad thing tho. I think the big boys will want results on the field and i think Wenger will have to produce really soon. His contract runs out in 2014 and if he wants to negotiate a new one, he's going to need to back it up. There'l be no open cheque book for him, but there's money there and we need use it wisely and buy players that will win us things.

Surely the selfbelief has to be down to Wenger though Tony? He's the manager and even your club captain as talented as he is just doesn't have the balls for the fight?

Your club is in a great position off the pitch all credit to Wenger and the board but it's criminal that you've gone six years without winning anything.

You need a new approach,either from your manager or a new guy.

I know it's kinda the same old argument but it's got to the point that it can't be ignored. If you don't get some headstrong quality players on that team you're going on a sharp decline.
                                                                                                          There really is no balls or bottle there and without it you're in trouble.
                                                                                                          There's no plan B at Arsenal and there never really was. We play one way whether we're winning or losing and that's a huge mistake. Not only are we not improving as a team, but other teams are getting a lot better and that's not progress. I think the players see don't have the belief that we can win things. I've always said that Fab isn't a great captain but we don't seem to have a lot of captain type players. Vermaelen would be the best choice for me.

Cesc is torn between leaving the club that has given him so much, and moving to Barcelona where his heart probably belongs. I've never ever begrudge him moving at this stage. He has the ability to become one of the most decorated players of this era but he's being left empty handed season after season at Arsenal. Everybody wants to win trophies and play on the biggest stage. He's been an immense performer for Arsenal, but over the last 12 months at Arsenal, there's been something missing with him. I think he needs to do what's right for him now, and if that leaves a big void at Arsenal, hopefully we'll be able to fill it with someone that can drag us up from the gutter and kick some passion back into the team

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13NvmPybDfs[/ame]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvCyNQHXdJo
                                                                                                              Despite the fact that his music has been complete and utter dross for the best part of a decade now, Snoop is just effortlessly brilliant. He's a walking advertisement for abusing yourself with weed instead of alcohol, compare him to McGowan...
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Despite the fact that his music has been complete and utter dross for the best part of a decade now, Snoop is just effortlessly brilliant. He's a walking advertisement for abusing yourself with weed instead of alcohol, compare him to McGowan...
                                                                                                                He's quite simply the coolest mo' fucker alive.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post

Comment

Sad news Gerard Smith from TV On The Radio died aged just 34.

Group cancels tour dates after announcement of death of 'beloved friend and bandmate' Smith from lung cancer

Opr

Comment

Actually on second look it does look a little more like an S than a R and would make more sense in terms of the stake(not doubling as in a rfc)

Rounders you should go into the PP shop closest to where you found it and ask the cashier. If it's from one of their regs they'll know straight away.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvCyNQHXdJo
                                                                                                                        Havent watched that yet have it on a watch later and the same for The Situation's one.

I do find this funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ICVXftJu0M[/ame]

I use to like Tim Westwood back in the day when I didn't know any better but he is a fucking moron

Like Kid Cudi pretty decent and that freestyle is very good.

His albums haven't been good but has the odd good song here and there.

He's quite simply the coolest mo' fucker alive.
                                                                                                                        Samuel L Jackson is up there for me as well.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 21-04-11, 00:19.
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

[QUOTE=Flushdraw;305393] We do have some youngsters coming through but they'll never help us win trophies. QUOTE]

Here lies the issue. When Man U had youngsters coming through they won the league but they had experience all around. You must be on your 3rd batch of them at this stage. There is no backbone down the middle of the team, Wegner needs to buy big and leave his academy support this core or else you remain where you are (and hopefully you remain where you are )

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X