Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Kahn is 1/12 to win tonight!! I wonder has McCloskey agreed to take a fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      Amir Kahn is 1/12 to win tonight!! I wonder has McCloskey agreed to take a fall?
      Just because you started boxing doesn't mean you know anything about it, Khan will kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
        which should I watch

Marley & Me

or

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

I've heard good of both
        I haven't seen the former but the later is pretty good.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

lol @ messi getting Marcelo carded there.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
            Just because you started boxing doesn't mean you know anything about it, Khan will kick his ass.
            lol Iv always had an interest before I started McCloskey has the power to stop Kahn early - but I agree the longer it goes on the greater the chance of an ass whopping

Comment

May I rec watching Barca, headphones on, on a spanish stream
              with Way Out West playing in the background

the only way forward for TV coverage of sport

Comment

which should I watch

Marley & Me

or

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

I've heard good of both
                Id stop talking to those people if I was you

Comment

How do you add two different rakeback stats to hem? I have tried and the rakeback is getting added to both stats!

<stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Devil Rake" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.30 as DevilRakeBackAmount" Evaluate="DevilRakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="DevilRake" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Devil Rakeback based on 30%" />

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="BRake" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.x as RakeBackAmount2" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount2" ColumnHeader="BRake" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on x%" />

I only want it to show the rake that is relevant, it's applying the correct percentages but adding rakeback to both columns for every hand I play, on either site.
                  Also teh first one should be weighted contributed rake so it is calculating wrong, and the second is average contributed, which I do not know how to set up

Something like:

<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="BRake" ValueExpressions="SUM(pkh.rakeamount * (phmisc.postamountpreflop + phmisc.betamountpreflop + phmisc.callamountpreflop + COALESCE(flop.betamount + flop.callamount, 0) + COALESCE(turn.betamount + turn.callamount, 0) + COALESCE(river.betamount + river.callamount, 0)) * 1. / (pkh.potsize + pkh.rakeamount)) * 0.00x AS WCRB;" Evaluate="(WCRB)" ColumnHeader="BRake" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="TotalWin" />

?

Anybody have it set up on ipoker?
                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 16-04-11, 20:49.

Comment

Boxing link anyone?
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

In London for the marathon in the morning and for the life of me I cannot find anywhere showing the boxing. Any decent links, I somehow ended up walking around west ham thankfully got out of dodge as it's a shit hole

Comment

This game is crying out for some divine inspiration.

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                          Boxing link anyone?
                          http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/5...mccloskey.html

Comment

Been a disappointing el classico so far. Some loltastic diving and card waving so far.

Comment

good link to boxing here too

http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv.html

Comment

What time does the fight kick off?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                  5 mins

sounds like a serious atmosphere - there is an awful lot of Irish over there - go on Paul one time please

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                    entrances in 3 mins i think

Comment

messsssssssssssssssssiiiii

Comment

3 judges from England - Paul will have to win by KO

Comment

Khan's looking to end this quick!

Comment

Any diff streams not working great.
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Any diff streams not working great.
                                              All stuttering on me too

While you're trying to find one stick on BBC Radio 5
                                              It is on there

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                All stuttering on me too

While you're trying to find one stick on BBC Radio 5
                                                It is on there
                                                Its not on that either
                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Its not on that either
                                                    I'm getting it on the radio through the TV
                                                    it is probably blocked on the website

Comment

Barry Hearn losing the plot there! Sad way to end, but McCloskey was completely outclassed.

Comment

DSL
                                                        Available eircom broadband
                                                        Connected

User Name
                                                        eircom@eircom.net

Speed
                                                        160/256 (kbps)

wtf am i supposed to do with this shit?!

Comment

Horrific penalty decision there.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            Barry Hearn losing the plot there! Sad way to end, but McCloskey was completely outclassed.
                                                            but Kahn was looking tired.....

Comment

ok lets call a spade a spade

This fight was in Manchester with 3 English judges

Kahn was a massive fav coming into this fight. He was expected to win impressively so it would set up an undisputed title fight in July

Kahn threw punches like there was no tomorrow. He won the first 4 rounds but he was missing 9 out of every 10 shots and in the 5th round he looked tired. Paul who saved his energy early was actually looking stronger as each round went on. Kahn couldn't figure him out and was getting hit. TBH at the start of the 5th round Kahn looked gassed.

There was an accidental clash of heads with 40 seconds left to go in the 5th round. There was a small cut above Pauls left eye. the doc was called in and within 3 seconds of looking at Paul insta stopped the fight - protocol is to let the fighter finish the round and see can the corner stop the bleeding before any decision is made

Go's to scorecard and Kahn wins on points - the cut stopped bleeding within 60 seconds

Kahn was asked would he offer a rematch - he said he has no motivation to fight Paul and hes moving on to bigger things.

Boxing is rigged to the bollox imo
                                                              Last edited by Bubbleking; 16-04-11, 22:14.

Comment

Didnt see boxing but would not be surprised by anything in it its probably the most crooked sport after cycling and olympic athletics 100 metre sprinters especially.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                  Just said I'd try Rapidshare and Jdownloader for a month to see what the story is.

Have to say I have been well impressed thus far.
                                                                  Can't believe your not up on this already, RS have just gone to unlimited downloading you should have a field day with stuff.

aren't they 8 hours behind us? not starting till midnight for us no?

i'd like to be wrong though
                                                                  Mix up on my part so thought it was kicking off sooner

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                  In London for the marathon in the morning and for the life of me I cannot find anywhere showing the boxing. Any decent links, I somehow ended up walking around west ham thankfully got out of dodge as it's a shit hole
                                                                  Good luck man
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Wow, Robertson knocked out in the first round of the snooker. What is it with first-time returning champions always going out early?
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Kahn was a massive fav coming into this fight. He was expected to win impressively so it would set up an undisputed title fight in July

Kahn threw punches like there was no tomorrow. He won the first 4 rounds but he was missing 9 out of every 10 shots and in the 5th round he looked tired. Paul who saved his energy early was actually looking stronger as each round went on. Kahn couldn't figure him out and was getting hit. TBH at the start of the 5th round Kahn looked gassed.

There was an accidental clash of heads with 40 seconds left to go in the 5th round. There was a small cut above Pauls left eye. the doc was called in and within 3 seconds of looking at Paul insta stopped the fight - protocol is to let the fighter finish the round and see can the corner stop the bleeding before any decision is made

Go's to scorecard and Kahn wins on points - the cut stopped bleeding within 60 seconds

Kahn was asked would he offer a rematch - he said he has no motivation to fight Paul and hes moving on to bigger things.

online Boxing is rigged to the bollox imo

fyp

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

WTF happened in the boxing
                                                                        went to make a cup of tea and they stop the fight, then i see mc closkey walking around with a scratch and that was supposed to be the reason

FFS

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          Wow, Robertson knocked out in the first round of the snooker. What is it with first-time returning champions always going out early?
                                                                          Trump was a decent bet in the match tbh. The other value bets in the 1st round for me are Bingham 10/11 to beat Ebdon, Fu 8/13 to beat Gould and Mark Allen 8/13 to beat Stevens.

I think Allen is the best bet there and i thought he would be about 4/9 or so.

I see Campbell is 9-0 down to Murphy. Isn't he the only person to suffer a whitewash in the Worlds when he lost 10-0 to Hendry? It could have happened again recently but not too sure

Comment

Minka Kelly absolutely stunning

Started back again

April 11-13 & 18-20, 2025 🌵 Advance Sale begins now at coachella.com
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                Minka Kelly absolutely stunning

Started back again

http://www.youtube.com/coachella
                                                                                The scene just after eating the strawberry....hmmmmm, how do you pause that gif ? lol
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Afternoon.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJRBQRwg1pI[/ame]

Comment

Ugh
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Are you ok Michelle?
                                                                                        Are the crispy buns ready?

Comment

First-time buyers will benefit as agency poised to offload homes

THE move by state property agency the National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) to sell off the residential properties on its books could be good news for first-time buyers, property experts said yesterday.

Those who take up the deal could end up with more favourable mortgage terms.

Details of how the process would work are still being put together.

But it is likely that NAMA will drip release properties for sale through estate agents.

It will need to be careful not to flood the market at any one time with too many keenly priced properties.

NAMA controls the loans attached to thousands of residential-property units, which are mainly in Dublin.

Anyone who wants to buy a NAMA apartment or house would view the property through an estate agent and if they agree to buy, could get a special mortgage deal.

Mortgages

The mortgage would still be arranged through a domestic bank, but if NAMA gets its way, it may be able to part-fund the banks issuing mortgages for properties that the agency is selling.

It is proving difficult for many first-time buyers to get approval for a mortgage at the moment, with banks demanding deposits of up to 30pc of the value of the property.

However, NAMA chairman Frank Daly revealed earlier in the week that the agency was studying ways it could help banks to fund the mortgages for residential properties being sold from NAMA's portfolio.

A spokesman for the agency said yesterday that it had been working for the last few weeks on plans to support banks that issued mortgages for when NAMA homes were sold.

Proposals being looked at include part-funding deposits through the banks, and sharing some of the risk banks take on when issuing residential mortgages. This could be done by offering banks guarantees for mortgages issued to buyers of NAMA apartments or houses.

The agency has around €1bn in funding on its balance sheet.

The arrangements being looked at by NAMA may mean that someone who buys one of the properties the agency controls could benefit from more favourable mortgage financing than if they were able to arrange their own mortgage.

It could also mean that people who have previously been turned down for a mortgage may qualify for a home loan. Daft.ie economist Ronan Lyons said the prices for apartments and houses set by NAMA when it released them would be key, as the prices would be used a reference point for the rest of the market.

This means it will be important it gets its prices right because if it sets them too low it will send prices across the market down further.

Setting prices too high will mean few buyers, despite NAMA offering help with mortgage funding, Mr Lyons said.

Annette Hughes, economist with DKM Consultants, said lending restrictions were one of the main things holding back the mortgage market.

- Charlie Weston Personal Finance Editor

Irish Independent
                                                                                          ffs.

Comment

Boxing is rigged to the bollox imo
                                                                                            what a load of bollox, the reason this happened is sky pulled the PPV, and kahn was losing his rag on this fight thanks to the purse promised to mccluskey, shameful shit, and only another example of why boxing is suffering so badly lately. people arent gonna keep paying for this bollox. FFS.
                                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

latest Fringe...

SPOILER
                                                                                              Worst Fringe EVARRRRRRRRRRRR..... Who the fuck were they pandering to ? ?
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                what a load of bollox, the reason this happened is sky pulled the PPV, and kahn was losing his rag on this fight thanks to the purse promised to mccluskey, shameful shit, and only another example of why boxing is suffering so badly lately. people arent gonna keep paying for this bollox. FFS.
                                                                                                How is the couch project coming along ?
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Ah bliss. Come rescue us in our hour of need Jed and co

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXJzybEeJM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJ6yqQRAQs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXlPSXuJFDQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TcGEcKjSu4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMe0ARDqS6k[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMymwBvyIeg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUPDYXQUtw[/ame]

Comment

They'd sort this poker shit too

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKFKlvPZpo[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxot9lk58Zw[/ame]
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Jasus, is that the time...nite folks !!
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Glenn Hannsard (i.e. The Swell Season) just went on stage on the Coacharella web cast.

I know it is kind of hip to really dislike him and The Frames but I've always been a huge fan. Electric live performer, and an artist that deserves a lot of credit for reinventing himself and reaching a very different audience post the focus on The Frames.
                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po5__0irD00[/ame]

Comment

Hi.

Comment

Making long commutes a thing of the past

(PhysOrg.com) -- Aki Suokas, a Finnish aeronautical engineer, has just finished creating a unique single-seat aircraft this week. The project was completed at Aero Friedrichshafen, and it has been dubbed the FlyNano.

Opr

Comment

Arcade Fire with quite the entrance.

Bright Eyes was brilliant too.

April 11-13 & 18-20, 2025 🌵 Advance Sale begins now at coachella.com

if anyone hasn't a clue what I'm talking about

Comment

Also, NBA playoffs started last night:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYHM4NJ2tA0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Trump was a decent bet in the match tbh. The other value bets in the 1st round for me are Bingham 10/11 to beat Ebdon, Fu 8/13 to beat Gould and Mark Allen 8/13 to beat Stevens.

I think Allen is the best bet there and i thought he would be about 4/9 or so.

I see Campbell is 9-0 down to Murphy. Isn't he the only person to suffer a whitewash in the Worlds when he lost 10-0 to Hendry? It could have happened again recently but not too sure
                                                                                                                      Campbell beat Hendry 9-0 in the UK Championships in the late 90s.

I personally think Allen is the worst value of those you posted. Stevens has been showing a return to form lately.

Comment

looks likeanother fine day.
                                                                                                                        might pull out the ol' baaar-beee-cuuue

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X