X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no joy rufio?
    http://www.rte.ie/live/ has Old Belvedere v Clontarf for me
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anyone seen The Tourist/London Boulevard? Worth a watch or as bad as they are supposed to be? Have an urge to watch films but think I've seen most films recently been released

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
        Would anyone be able to write me a script that would open all the hand history files in a folder and convert the $ symbols to € symbols in each file.

If anyone can do this let me know, I will throw in a free stake for tournament.
        Probably easiest just to use a text editor like notepad++ and do a search and replace. You could download a little S&R utility like this http://www.divlocsoft.com/download.htm

What networks hh is it you want to change? Are you running Windows?

Just watch out that the files don't use $ for anything else other than the currency
        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 16-04-11, 15:10.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Clontarf Belbedere match isn't bad. Standard seems to have improved a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Probably easiest just to use a text editor like notepad++ and do a search and replace. You could download a little S&R utility like this http://www.divlocsoft.com/download.htm

Just watch out that the files don't use $ for anything else other than the currency
            Its not a huge deal to setup a macro in word to do this for you.
            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

What an end to that game!! Missed touch to try

Comment

I post that then a minute later you get the greatest LOL Amateur mistake ever costing Clontarf the game

Comment

Beer o clock imo. FA Cup semi final then El Classico later

Comment

That worked perfect, thanks a million

Comment

lol idiotic Setanta commentators could hear the whistle for off side before Torres even kicked the ball into the net and they were still gving it a goal for about a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        lol idiotic Setanta commentators could hear the whistle for off side before Torres even kicked the ball into the net and they were still gving it a goal for about a minute.
                        yeah and giving the complete bs line about the flag going up late even though Torres saw it straight away.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                          Anyone seen The Tourist/London Boulevard? Worth a watch or as bad as they are supposed to be? Have an urge to watch films but think I've seen most films recently been released
                          I personally don't like the look of The Tourist and by all accounts London Boulevard isn't very good.
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Will the Khan fight be worth watching tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              still no joy rufio?
                              http://www.rte.ie/live/ has Old Belvedere v Clontarf for me
                              I got it working in the end, wish I hadn't. What a disgusting end to the game. Think I may have broke a nuckle punching the table.

Devestated!

Also thought the ref gave two very harsh yellow cards.

Darragh O'Shea should be put down after missing that touch at the end.

asognbiasdgn
                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                Will the Khan fight be worth watching tonight?
                                hopefully the McCloskey fella gives him a good fight
                                what time is it on at again?
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

what channels are showing the unted v City game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    what channels are showing the unted v City game?
                                    ITV and Set Irl

Comment

Nani 1st scorer please to pay for my JP Masters ticket

Comment

Berbalol

Comment

oh Dimitar!

Comment

Hey lads,

We are closing the PaddyPowerPoker Irish Open freeroll thread at 6pm.

If you haven't already, stick your name in the thread!

If you're not in you can't win and all that jazz........
                                            Follow us on Twitter
                                            Follow us on Facebook

Comment

United need to bring on the little lesbian in the second half.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                hopefully the McCloskey fella gives him a good fight
                                                what time is it on at again?
                                                Coverage starts at 8pm, not sure what the time the Khan fight will start at though.

Comment

Looks like a streaming job anyway

Comment

Horrible tackle from consistantly the filthiest player of the Premiership era.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      Agree. Hate the way it's just laughed off as "typical Scholes" all the time. He's scum, and is getting worse as his career goes on as he obviously should know better now.

Comment

Roy Keanes well retired

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                          Agree. Hate the way it's just laughed off as "typical Scholes" all the time. He's scum, and is getting worse as his career goes on as he obviously should know better now.
                                                          Ye should get yourselves jobs at The Star lads, you've got the tabloid nonsense down well
                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Awful tackle from scholes alright. Pretty frustating game overall

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                              Ye should get yourselves jobs at The Star lads, you've got the tabloid nonsense down well
                                                              . Amazed that this can even be contentious. The only surprise was that the ref didn't just give him a yellow, which is the usual fine for a Scholes horror challenge and then met with the usual commentator cliché ' the kid could never time a his challenges could he', in an almost forgiving tone. It's all the more lol considering the media witch hunt that De Jong suffered following a couple of poorly timed tackles earlier in the season. One rule for the English and another for the foreigners.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

What a shite weekend!

Comment

. Amazed that this can even be contentious. The only surprise was that the ref didn't just give him a yellow, which is the usual fine for a Scholes horror challenge and then met with the usual commentator cliché ' the kid could never time a his challenges could he', in an almost forgiving tone. It's all the more lol considering the media witch hunt that De Jong suffered following a couple of poorly timed tackles earlier in the season. One rule for the English and another for the foreigners.
                                                                  In fairness the tackle was one of, if not his worst. I cant think of many nasty / dangerous tackles. His yellow cards are just that, yellow card offences.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                    In fairness the tackle was one of, if not his worst. I cant think of many nasty / dangerous tackles. His yellow cards are just that, yellow card offences.
                                                                    No, the man consistently commits horror tackles. If it isn't malicious than it's reckless which is nearly as bad. He's gotten a free ride off the media but he has committed some disgusting tackles in his time and getting away with it doesn't justify it.

And I really like scholsey.
                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Fucking cat just puked on me

Comment

any bets recommended for El Classico? Got a feelin this one will be Madrids

Comment

few small bets on first goalscorer/final goalsorer doubles.

Few quid on Barca dnb aswell.

Comment

It's all the more lol considering the media witch hunt that De Jong suffered following a couple of poorly timed tackles earlier in the season. One rule for the English and another for the foreigners.
                                                                            ahhh yeah ...poorly timed

... the lad's not that type of player

SPOILER
                                                                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayEt24YOF5I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayEt24YOF5I[/ame]

blatant xenophobia from the gutter press
                                                                            SPOILER

Comment

They've both committed some horrific tackles.one didn't justify the other...
                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

lol at picking de jong as an example. I'm not arguing that scholes doesn't have a dirty side, and I also think de jong is quality but he has an equally dirty if not dirtier side. lol again at using de jong.

Comment

Derrick Rose is unbelievable.

Lets go Bulls. Ridiculous first game of the playoffs.

Comment

Really enjoyed the derby earlier, great game. I love the celebration the city fans do. Does anyone know what happened between Rio and Balotelli at the end?

Comment

Its rare that Im home for the weekend in the parents place but this just happens to be one of those weekends. I'd forgotten what a battle it is to get control of the tv. Iv managed to negotiate getting to watch El Clasico if I let them watch the first 40 mins of Britains got talent which isnt a bad deal.

Anyway - Im sitting here watching BGT and I have to say its the greatest load of shite Iv ever tuned into. The acts so far have been fucking awful - and not the kind of awful where its so bad its funny - these clowns are just bad. The production is bad Ant and Dec have been done to death and the judging panel are terrible. I wish some minor non life threatening disease on Michael Mcintyre and setting aside the fact that she'd get it I'd love to kick Amanda Holden in the Gee

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                        Really enjoyed the derby earlier, great game. I love the celebration the city fans do. Does anyone know what happened between Rio and Balotelli at the end?
                                                                                        Ballotelli is a cunt

He went after Anderson and Rio stepped in

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                          Its rare that Im home for the weekend in the parents place but this just happens to be one of those weekends. I'd forgotten what a battle it is to get control of the tv. Iv managed to negotiate getting to watch El Clasico if I let them watch the first 40 mins of Britains got talent which isnt a bad deal.

Anyway - Im sitting here watching BGT and I have to say its the greatest load of shite Iv ever tuned into. The acts so far have been fucking awful - and not the kind of awful where its so bad its funny - these clowns are just bad. The production is bad Ant and Dec have been done to death and the judging panel are terrible. I wish some minor non life threatening disease on Michael Mcintyre and setting aside the fact that she'd get it I'd love to kick Amanda Holden in the Gee
                                                                                          You do know Leinster v Ulster is on RTE since 8, ya?

Comment

Im just home from training I'll bang it on my 4 station tv

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                              Ballotelli is a cunt

He went after Anderson and Rio stepped in

Was it not Balotelli celebrating in front of the United fans and then Anderson went after him, he pushed him away and then Rio came running over over.

Balotelli is the best wind up around, football needs more Mario's.

SPOILER

Comment

Ulster are soooo bad

damn, the Spanish know what to do with pig meat. nyom, nyom.

any more news on the Federales killing online poker?
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just said I'd try Rapidshare and Jdownloader for a month to see what the story is.

Have to say I have been well impressed thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                    lol at picking de jong as an example. I'm not arguing that scholes doesn't have a dirty side, and I also think de jong is quality but he has an equally dirty if not dirtier side. lol again at using de jong.
                                                                                                    My point was that De Jong got slammed by the media for his actions (which I wasn't condoning) wheras Scholes has been commiting dangerous tackles consistantly for as long as I can remember and has never been given anything near the same threatment as Nigel got.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

The defending champ in a spot of bother in the snooker

Comment

Don't forget the the music festival will be kicking off again soon on YouTube.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Classico

http://88.80.11.29/36630/watch-real-madrid-vs-barcelona
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

trying out that flashsportstreams that someone here recommended for el Classico

top quality picture so far, 1 month for 6 quid. ty bbv

Comment

they haven't cut the grass all week

desperation tactics

Comment

live online footy jumpy for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Don't forget the the music festival will be kicking off again soon on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/coachella
                                                                                                                  aren't they 8 hours behind us? not starting till midnight for us no?

i'd like to be wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                    live online footy jumpy for anyone else?
                                                                                                                    Channel 1 working perfect for me

Comment

epic gardening today, planted.
                                                                                                                      carrots, onions, brocolli, lettuce, scallions, peas,,potatoes, parsley, coriander, basil, dill and tomatoes.

iam all set for a failure of epic proportions over the coming months

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

the guy thats developing the liveonlinefooty app for xbmc PMed me and is going to try do flashsportssteams too, was asking me if I had a log on for it. got no money online so he said he'd try get a sub himself.
                                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

which should I watch

Marley & Me

or

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

I've heard good of both

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X