• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Thanks.
    You are welcome.
    I am bored.

anyone have anything worth watching? Something good, not shit.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

lol, Tony G just turned up with his bike.

Download now and read our honest PartyPoker review. We give you the best PartyPoker bonuses, analyse the mobile app and discuss the games you can play.

Comment

lol. Ulliot is so pathetic. Hate the cunt.

Comment

Fuck you cunts, I'll take my ball and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
            Fuck you cunts, I'll take my ball and go home.
            There's no need for this kind of language, my wolfy friend. We're all pals here, right?
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Awoooooooooo

Comment

You have a bad word in your name Sir.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the word fat.

Comment

I wish I was Snoop Dogg.

Comment

Nighty Night

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf0YwUJcqk[/ame]

Comment

Until next time friends, good night.

Comment

Channel 3 for all the crazy people up early/who havent slept yet.

April 11-13 & 18-20, 2025 🌵 Advance Sale begins now at coachella.com

Pox waking up early
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

boo hoo, Fuck you Tyler D!

Comment

boo hoo, Fuck you Tyler D!
                                Bring back Rigger you monkey

Comment

On the contrary, myself and CHD wish to announce that we intend to merge our accounts into one mega account by the name SCHD.

Can one of you admin people make this happen by close of business?
                                  ty.

Comment

On the contrary, myself and CHD wish to announce that we intend to merge our accounts into one mega account by the name SCHD.

Can one of you admin people make this happen by close of business?
                                    ty.

Comment

Something to brighten up the morning

Comment

Have some bad news for you:

Comment

Fill yer boots on Galway this weekend folks

Comment

Can you sort out the merger Kev?
                                            k.

Comment

Can you sort out the merger Kev?
                                              k.
                                              The wha wha?

Comment

My account and CHD's account, merged to form SCHD, a goliath 11,776+ post mega conglomerate that will rule these pages with an iron fist.

SPOILER

Comment

My account and CHD's account, merged to form SCHD, a goliath 11,776+ post mega conglomerate that will rule these pages with an iron fist.

Comment

Snooker World Championships just started. O'Sullivan is lay of the year for me. What a wanker, he tried to pull out the other day, he rang up saying he wanted to pull out, was asked to put it in writing according to procedure, then rang back the following day saying he changed his mind.

I watched him playing Doherty in an exhibition in Limerick (Connie was actually mc) whereby he was playing some local lads as well, at the end of each frame he was rushing around the table to take out the balls, not for fun, just so he could get the fook out of there quicker. For all his talent he's a fookin disgrace.

/end rant.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol what a try from the restart in the S15. redic

EDIt - also shudder to think what Quade Cooper will do against us in Sept
                                                          Last edited by KevIRL; 16-04-11, 10:28.

Comment

lol what a try from the restart in the S15. redic
                                                            My two favourite teams playing each other. I've met Victor Matfield and I shout for them in the S15s but the Reds are just so exciting to watch. Will Ginea used to be the guy that was liable to do anything at anytime in that team but Quade Cooper has just been phenomenal this year.

Typical Reds mistake at the end of the half, well the Reds in past seasons but they have been much better this season. This is a very interesting matchup with the experience and great breakdown play of the Bulls against the high tempo and daring of the Reds.

Just a great, great game and still 40 minutes to go.
                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

This will do none of ye any harm at all this morning (least of all me).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBiTDLpTUxY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                We should start another ww game. Feel its about time, but don't have the requisite organisational skills.
                                                                Soon I will be announcing the Welcome Home Icky Lent is over Ressurection edition WereWolf to start next weekend

There will be points awarded, and you know what points mean...
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                  i dont know where guess il just stick to old fashioned internet piracy
                                                                  look through your pms, the ones from me
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Immense celebration in the Reds/Bulls game!

Epic.

Comment

Hey

Need a huge favour from someone.
                                                                      AIL semi finals are on RTE at 2.30 today, they are ROI only and I can't seem to get it set up on the tor browser thing, if anyone can either help me sort it out, or set up a stream from rte for the match I will gladly donate 20 quid to the charity of your choice.

PM me if necessary

Cheers
                                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Epic.
                                                                        haha, yeah classic stuff.

Comment

In the bag for The Reds now and beat the handicap too

cracking game

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                            Hey

Need a huge favour from someone.
                                                                            AIL semi finals are on RTE at 2.30 today, they are ROI only and I can't seem to get it set up on the tor browser thing, if anyone can either help me sort it out, or set up a stream from rte for the match I will gladly donate 20 quid to the charity of your choice.

PM me if necessary

Cheers
                                                                            I'd usually use tor
                                                                            but overplay.net costs $9.95 a month and will do the job for you.
                                                                            If you give me a while I'll see if there is any other alternative option but 9.95 a month saves you 10.05
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

try this
                                                                              Fight malware and protect your privacy with security software for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. An antivirus app is a great place to start, but you should also look at VPNs for more private Web browsing, file encryption, secure messaging, password managers, and more.

It basically sets up tor like services for you on your pc

Comment

Epic.
                                                                                haha, yeah classic stuff.
                                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVaBsIVnxnM&[/ame]
                                                                                Last edited by The C Kid; 16-04-11, 12:54.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  try this
                                                                                  Fight malware and protect your privacy with security software for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. An antivirus app is a great place to start, but you should also look at VPNs for more private Web browsing, file encryption, secure messaging, password managers, and more.

It basically sets up tor like services for you on your pc
                                                                                  Delighted, able to watch Home and away thats only for ROI, so should work fine.

What's your favourite charity?

I'm happy as a pig in shit now! G'wan the parish!

Comment

I had seen those pics already Mr SHD still don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                      Delighted, able to watch Home and away thats only for ROI, so should work fine.

What's your favourite charity?

I'm happy as a pig in shit now! G'wan the parish!
                                                                                      The Dead Parrot Foundation

actually Ectopic Pregnancy ireland

Comment

Flashget/Rapidshare

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. My rapidshare account ran out and I am after purchasing some rapids and upgrading to rapidsharepro. However, when i try download something through Flashget the downloads go straight to downloaded as if the links are dead.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Done

Comment

‎2 rats in a sewer. One says to the other, "I'm sick of sh!te. Sh!te for breakfast, sh!te for lunch and sh!te for tea. It's just sh!te."
                                                                                            The other rat says "Cheer up... We'll go on the piss later on."

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                              I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. My rapidshare account ran out and I am after purchasing some rapids and upgrading to rapidsharepro. However, when i try download something through Flashget the downloads go straight to downloaded as if the links are dead.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
                                                                                              Use JDownloader is the absolute nuts and really all you should be using for downloads, pretty simple to use and an awesome piece of software.

home,index,JDownloader,downloadmanager,download,faster,java,linux,mac,unzip,video,premium,account

You just pop your login details into it and copy the links and it gets put into it and it also unrars and then deletes the unwanted rar files.
                                                                                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 16-04-11, 13:27.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                Use JDownloader is the absolute nuts and really all you should be using for downloads, pretty simple to use and an awesome piece of software.

home,index,JDownloader,downloadmanager,download,faster,java,linux,mac,unzip,video,premium,account

You just pop your login details into it and copy the links and it gets put into it and it also unrars and then deletes the unwanted rar files.
                                                                                                How do you get it to delete the unwanted rar files Danny? I've been deleting them manually lol.

Comment

How do you get it to delete the unwanted rar files Danny? I've been deleting them manually lol.
                                                                                                  Just tick the box that says delete archives (rars) and done!

Comment

HELP NEEDED!

RTE live stream isn't working now, proxy seems to be working checked my ip adresss through http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and it shows up as irish.

But RTE is just saying next on RTE 2 news2day weekly... I tested this earlier with home and away and it was working fine.

Any ideas?

Comment

Thanks Danny

Seems to be working

Comment

Lauren Hill doing some old Fugees classics on the coachella youtube channel now, pretty nice. Just woke up after a party last night and certain I am still drunk. In bits, need burger king

Comment

Would anyone be able to write me a script that would open all the hand history files in a folder and convert the $ symbols to € symbols in each file.

If anyone can do this let me know, I will throw in a free stake for tournament.

Comment

Just tick the box that says delete archives (rars) and done!

I have that and i find it so hard to use, too many feckin yokes on it.
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                              Would anyone be able to write me a script that would open all the hand history files in a folder and convert the $ symbols to € symbols in each file.

If anyone can do this let me know, I will throw in a free stake for tournament.
                                                                                                              Can you not just use ( find & replace) ?
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                You open it, highlight whatever links you want and click 'copy, they show up in the program, you click continue or something and then click the play icon. It downloads it and automatically extracts it and merges it. Hardly that difficult?

Comment

Blackpool V Wigan could be an entertaining game, expect alot of goals. 0-1 already.
                                                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                                                    Thanks Danny

Seems to be working
                                                                                                                    It really is a great piece of kit and once you get the hang of it you won't go back to anything else, I use to also use Flashget and then switched to Free Download Manager and while they were good just the simple ease of JDownloader its just so sweet and totally platform independent makes it perfect for all OS's.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                    Lauren Hill doing some old Fugees classics on the coachella youtube channel now, pretty nice. Just woke up after a party last night and certain I am still drunk. In bits, need burger king
                                                                                                                    Keep drinking to extend the buzz?

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    Loads of extra bits and bobs but I don't use any of them, copy the links in they go to JDownloader press the start button and whamo there you go so sweet

Comment

Real Madrid vs Barcelona is it a 9pm kick off? Sledge what's the opinion tonight? They meet each other again next week in the spanish cup and then the following week again in the Champions League, win tonight for whatever side gonna have a big factor on these other matches do you reckon?

Comment

Real Madrid vs Barcelona is it a 9pm kick off? Sledge what's the opinion tonight? They meet each other again next week in the spanish cup and then the following week again in the Champions League, win tonight for whatever side gonna have a big factor on these other matches do you reckon?

Comment

Yeah 9 kick off.

Very hard to say really. Results over the last month or so have made tonight's game go from the most important of the four Clasico's to the least important, really anything short of a 6 goal win for Real tonight and the league is still over given the 5.5* point gap that would remain and Barcelonas much easier run in. Saying all that, you'll still get both sides going for it tonight and like you said both trying to get a psychological blow, for example if Barca were to win by a big margin tonight combined with the 5-0 earlier in the season (And the insane one sidedness of the games in general since Guardiola took over) that could seriously demoralise Real and have their own fans turn on them a little bit for the next few matches, Real win while it may not affect the liga race all that much will give them much more belief going into the next month. I can see it being alot closer than that though, one thing I'd expect to see is Real playing very, very physically. They've been known to do that in the past and I think Mourinho may go out with intent to give out a few bruises knowing that liga suspensions aren't all that significant for him right now. Tonight will be the tightest of the games I think, and I think it'll likely end as a draw, a big win either way could be huge for the next few games though.

*For those who dont know, goal difference doesn't decide ties in Spain, head to head results do, so anything short of a 6 goal win for Real means Barca effectively have a half point advantage. Even 6-1 would see Barca have the advantage.

Interesting footnote for the next four games though, Ronaldo has never scored against Barca and Messi has never scored against Jose Mourinho. Surely neither of those will apply by May.
                                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X