Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone happen to know the name of that song that was a mix of Thomas Newmans stuff? Think "Dead already" was one of the songs, and then the other was from pay to foward maybe.

Got it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qt6vJTWK8[/ame]
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 15-04-11, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      Defences dont seem to have tightened much since the opened envelope arrived in the post by the market trader woman

I think the wife should add chancellor of the exchequer to her portfolio in the Lazare homestead. Its for the best.
      Cheque didn't really bounce it was a failed attempt to catch out MSN with a trampopun.

The second part is correct regardless.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        I really wish it was Liz selling that trampoline.
        why ?
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Great BBV-ing over the day. Like back in the day. Wp all involved.

Comment

Would it be worth buying an english sim card for trips to england?
            I changed to bill phone and roaming isnt part of the package so dont want to get raped when over there.

Would an english o2 simcard work in my phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
              I think it has to be wizardry too, certainly some kind of magic anyway! Or else they have every music boffin in the world tied up in a basement telling the computer the answer

I haven't tried the new Soundcloud, but it used to be called something else and it wasn't a patch on Shazam. Don't think I'd be bothered changing, Shazam is just amazing, it nearly always knows the song and gives you a link to the Youtube of the song underneath it.

It's hard to improve on perfection IMO.

What makes you say it's so much better??
              Well I very rarely have my phone on hand when I hear a song I like, generally i'm driving or such. So with soundclound recognising the humming/singing version of a song it's ideal. It has a 100% record for about 7 songs now, obviously not a huge sample, but an impressive strike rate none the less.
              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Well this sucks for internet poker.

US launches criminal proceedings against Full Tilt, Stars, and UB. They have had their domains seized and owners charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                  Well I very rarely have my phone on hand when I hear a song I like, generally i'm driving or such. So with soundclound recognising the humming/singing version of a song it's ideal. It has a 100% record for about 7 songs now, obviously not a huge sample, but an impressive strike rate none the less.
                  there isn't a hope in hell my phone (or any phone for that matter) will ever identitfy anything i may hum or sing to it, no matter how smart it is!!!

Comment

High probability of the Green Isle hotel featuring in a news bulletin tomorrow.

I'm at a surprise 60th and there's about 350 stone of aggressive Traveller males in the main bar.
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'm at a surprise 60th and there's about 350 stone of aggressive Traveller males in the main bar.
                      Lazare it's your IPB duty to light the touchpaper and video the results. Something to the effect of the superior nature of Cuban boxers might do the trick.

Comment

Just about to head to a house party around the corner from Green Isle, could be fun to hang out round there for a bit Oh yeah party will be full of Gardai too... may be an early evening for them

Comment

Denny Crane runs in the 9.25 at Dundalk

make of that what you will
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

FS, here we go so

Comment

He has a solid record there from what I can remember too.

Comment

Just home from Scream 4 didn't really expect much from it kinda liked the trilogy because I really enjoyed the first one and the 2nd was okish and the 3rd was meh but Scream 4 isn't very good overall as I said I wasn't expecting much but didn't think it was gonna be like that

It kinda bugs me the way these movie directors are still kinda hyped like they were back in the day when they first came about, Wes Craven/George A Romero don't think they have done a good movie between them in the last while and that other hack M Night Shayucvlusyvd;yea

Don't wanna say too much about the overall plot etc but I'm sure some of you will still probably go see it for yourself's so when you's do give me a shout.

It did have Alison Brie in it thou

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Alison Brie in revealing clothing can over a multitude of sins though
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

few quid on denny crane there

Comment

Friday night dinner ? the TV show, seems to have passed me by, up to ep6 on the 4oD player, gona give it a spin, anyone seen it ? good/bad ?
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Denny will prob need this run after a 4 month break. No suggestion in his form that he goes well after a break.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                          Denny will prob need this run after a 4 month break. No suggestion in his form that he goes well after a break.
                                          reasonably well-punted despite this (I agree with you) and Lynam doesn't get it wrong too often

I only highlighted it for the craic tbh

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            Also Lynam's horse's have barely even placed over the last month, so doubts about how fit he has them at the moment. His C&D record is impressive though.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                              Friday night dinner ? the TV show, seems to have passed me by, up to ep6 on the 4oD player, gona give it a spin, anyone seen it ? good/bad ?
                                              Cracking show, written by a guy called robert popper who commisioned peep show whilst at C4, he also co-wrote the brilliant 'Look Around You'. a lot of people who don't like the inbetweeners wrote this off as the main guy fro it is in it. it's all about the neighbour and the father character

Comment

If you do sell it on adverts.ie, only accept cash, I sold a chest of drawers last year to a guy who paid with a cheque. The cheque bounced.
                                                It would be so apt if a cheque bounced on a trampoline sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                                  Cracking show, written by a guy called robert popper who commisioned peep show whilst at C4, he also co-wrote the brilliant 'Look Around You'. a lot of people who don't like the inbetweeners wrote this off as the main guy fro it is in it. it's all about the neighbour and the father character
                                                  Half way through the first one and a bit iffy tbh...like most first episodes it takes a few i am sure, will keep going !!
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    Alison Brie in revealing clothing can over a multitude of sins though
                                                    Aye
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Half way through the first one and a bit iffy tbh...like most first episodes it takes a few i am sure, will keep going !!
                                                      Watched the first ep and had the same feeling, I was dissapointed tonight to find out that this season was over- thought there was one more to go

Comment

thought Denny Crane ran a reasonable seasonal debut there, 5th without being asked any serious questions

we shall keep an eye on him

Comment

Classic film starting film 4 the French connection followed by french connection 2
                                                          Gene Hackman is excellent in both.

Comment

thought Denny Crane ran a reasonable seasonal debut there, 5th without being asked any serious questions

we shall keep an eye on him
                                                            Yep, Murtagh didn't try a tap on him, didn't pick up the whip from what I saw. Definitely worth looking out for next time.

Comment

could someone pm me with cliffs of the popcorn thread lastnight
                                                              thanks

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                Classic film starting film 4 the French connection followed by french connection 2
                                                                Gene Hackman is excellent in both.
                                                                Never knew there was a sequel, is it worth watching or is it just a let down after the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                  Never knew there was a sequel, is it worth watching or is it just a let down after the first one?
                                                                  Im not a huge movie buff but i do remember enjoying both movies Popeyes here

Comment

TV3 now LoL. (following debt monkey morons. Some guy Paid 5000E for a Luis Vuitton football. Same guy drops $17000 on Roulette on a trip to bulgaria to do a property deal "its ok cos i'm gonna make multiples of that on this deal". Fkn hilarious

Also PM re Popcorn thread please
                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 15-04-11, 21:58.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      TV3 now LoL.

Also PM re Popcorn thread please
                                                                      whats this all about?
                                                                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                        whats this all about?
                                                                        +1

Comment

Seriously Lads, TV3 Now

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                            could someone pm me with cliffs of the popcorn thread lastnight
                                                                            thanks
                                                                            Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                            whats this all about?
                                                                            Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                            +1
                                                                            Its completely irrelevant, dealt with and finished. Forget about it

Comment

My annual stint as the easter bunny in my boys school rolled around this morning.
                                                                              Now, I hadn't decided if i'd let the lads know it was me doing it this year as my eldest was well up for it, but my youngest wasn't too keen as he got a bit freaked out last year by the bunny not knowing it was me.

After a very pleasant 4-ball in the sunshine at Faithlegg the other day, my wife turns up with the kids. We're all getting our stuff sorted out when Nicnicnic shouts over to my boys asking them if they're looking forward to daddy dressing up as the easter bunny.
                                                                              I start giving it the old shhh motions, Nicky mumbles 'oh fcuk', and everyone finds this very amusing including the kids.
                                                                              My two boys love Nicky as he's always having a laugh and a joke with them so they never take him too seriously, which is just as well considering Nicky didn't seem to be finished.

Easter obviously wasn't enough, Nicky went after the bigone, Christmas. "There's no such thing as santa either" was the next illusion shattering gem to barrell towards my children. There was a split second silence before the laughter started again, I looked over at my wife with her mouth wide open, she's not quite sure whether to laugh or give out.
                                                                              It was very much like the time last year when we got a new puppy and despite informing Nicky that the dogs name was Trixy, Nicky thought it best to rename the dog 'shithead' after Steve Martins dog in The Jerk, and made a point of asking the kids "where's shithead" every time he was up at the house. Mrs Diamond shocked, kids laugh, you get the idea.

Nickys attempted sabotage wasn't to go unpunished though, the golf clubs and trolley that usually fit fairly handily into the back of Nickys Civic decided to retaliate and we were treated to a two minute show of pulling, pushing,mumbles of 'they usually fit' and repeated attempts to close down the boot with no joy.
                                                                              The gear eventually found its way home but not until my boys were nearly pissing themselves laughing at the site before them.

As an aside the easter bunny gig was good craic especially heading around to all the classrooms before the egg hunt, the mask is made of rubber though and i'd say I lost a good 3 pounds sweating like a serial killer in a lineup during my 3 hour stint.

tl;dr:
                                                                              Nickypower shattering childrens fantasies since 1967
                                                                              dannydiamond sweating his nuts off in a bunny suit every easter since 2009.

I'm the one in the pink waistcoat btw.

Me with my youngest in junior infants.

In my eldest lads class.

Chillin' with the little ones.
                                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 15-04-11, 22:18.
                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

That bunny face is fucking freaky.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hey DD you are a lot paler than i imagined

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

In my eldest lads class.

Lol, had no idea the Easter Bunny thing ever caught on here. Always thought it was an American thing

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8xU67EjsZ4&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                      Looks evil.

Comment

Couldn't get this tune out of my head all morning for some reason.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR91Rj1ZN1M[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                          Looks evil.
                                                                                          Looks Chinese.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

my youngest wasn't too keen as he got a bit freaked out last year by the bunny not knowing it was me.

Cool! But... how much chocolate did you have to bribe them with?!

I'd have killed NicNic for shattering their innocence! Amazed your wife lets him into your house after the Christmas one...

Comment

Anyone have any issues with VLC player of late, just getting the sound on the small toolbar screen, downloaded the latest one and now no picture and everytime i start it it changes the colour settings in vista ? ?
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post

I'd have killed NicNic for shattering their innocence! Amazed your wife lets him into your house after the Christmas one...
                                                                                                  The kids always take anything Nicky says as a joke so it's all good.

You kinda had to be there but it was pretty hilarious.

Comment

Anyone have any issues with VLC player of late, just getting the sound on the small toolbar screen, downloaded the latest one and now no picture and everytime i start it it changes the colour settings in vista ? ?
                                                                                                    oleras old pal old buddy, you know i would do something for you if i could.... but i know fuckall about computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                                      Cool! But... how much chocolate did you have to bribe them with?!

she doesn't, i have to wait outside in the rain with shithead.

Comment

It's perfect here, try reinstall or somethings.

Comment

I'm pretty baked and I have to say that bunny face is hilarious
                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

In my eldest lads class.

What on earth is that on the black kids head?
                                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Couldn't get this tune out of my head all morning for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR91Rj1ZN1M
                                                                                                              Very different but I really prefer the original. Although oddly the original feels like the cover and vice-versa, that one definitely suits the lyrics better, but you can't beat a bit of Tears For Fears

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gFl2OXySs8[/ame]
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                Very different but I really prefer the original. Although oddly the original feels like the cover and vice-versa, that one definitely suits the lyrics better, but you can't beat a bit of Tears For Fears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gFl2OXySs8
                                                                                                                Yeah, I like both, both tunes are so different which makes them great in their own right.
                                                                                                                Gary Jules has arguably recorded the greatest cover ever.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqkoyMQpvRc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                    It's perfect here, try reinstall or somethings.
                                                                                                                    Meh, using FLV atm, will try again in the morning when i am not as drunk...
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Yeah, I like both, both tunes are so different which makes them great in their own right.
                                                                                                                      Gary Jules has arguably recorded the greatest cover ever.
                                                                                                                      i would stick the nine inch nails song hurt up there covered by cash.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Maybe you will sh!t bricks when you notice it

Comment

Its not just one of the best covers ever but possibly the most apt song that has ever played over the ending to a film.

Opr
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Opr; 15-04-11, 23:11.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X