This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to set the line on what this will go for:
    Allsop is the UK’s No.1 Property Auctioneer. Find out more if you're looking to buy or sell commercial or residential property.

We should totally have been betting in running on all of these.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      Anyone want to set the line on what this will go for:
      Allsop is the UK’s No.1 Property Auctioneer. Find out more if you're looking to buy or sell commercial or residential property.

We should totally have been betting in running on all of these.
      which one?
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Somebody post a good song there (not Rebecca Black, I've already listened to that a bunch of times)...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Hire me - I'm smart as fuck and I'll work for peanuts!
          I'll PM you next week

Comment

Anyone on steam want a free copy of portal 1?

Comment

Somebody post a good song there (not Rebecca Black, I've already listened to that a bunch of times)...
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvITGrZqWCk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                Anyone on steam want a free copy of portal 1?
                Yes please!

keane2097

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  Yeah, but even if the cost to the taxpayer is the same, it can't be seen for these people to profit in any way from debt restructuring, or the fabric of society weakens even more. Someone who prudently stuffed their 2 adults plus 2 children family into a tiny 3-bed terrace won't stand a buy-to-let merchant, or perhaps even a similar family in their roomy 4-bed semi-D, getting to keep their property if said prudent individual is going to pay for the debt restructuring at the end of the day!

Or maybe we the people are really as passive as we've proven so far? I'm not entirely sure.
                  I think putting some simple rules in place for those getting debt relief is the way to go.
                  Firstly I am not the forgiving type so i use the word relief so that you can have a break until your income hits a certain level again but then back on the horse and pay your bills.

Simple criteria I would want are you are not eligible if you have

1- more than 1 property - sell the other one ffs you gambled and lost not my problem
                  2- If you have taken a holiday in the last 3 years
                  3- Have kids in a private school
                  4- Have a golf, gym, sailing club or any other type of paid membership or subscription
                  5- have eaten in a restaurant in the last 12 months that doesn't have fast in the title
                  6- Have bought any suit or item of clothing in excess of €100 in the last 12 months
                  7- Have steped foot in BT's in the last year
                  8- Bought your shopping in anywhere that isn't Lidil or Alidi. I will make exceptions for those who only buy tescos value range
                  9- Have gone for pints more than 4 times in a year
                  10- my biggest one is have any savings or moved 1c out of the country since the crisis hit.

just a few guidlines but unless you have pawned every item of silverware, painting, set of golf clubs then you have not hit rock bottom. Also 2 cars ha take the bus and sell you prized BMW to me at a significant discount.

No doubt these rules will not come into place but for some people it is needed and we should help as I dont want to see families on the streets but for most fuck off you gambled and lost time to pay up.

On a side note negative equity is only a paper loss the exact same as because you owned a place woth €1m didnt make you a millionare. I think a lot of people still dont realise that until they sell their house they havn't lost any money as they didn't have it in the first place.

Rant over, financial crisis not

Comment

Winning

Super Winning
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      which one?
                      I think my link goes to it, the freehold 3 bed semi in Mullingar with a reserve of €22,500.

Comment

Yes please!

keane2097
                        Pm me your email or add me as a friend on steam, I sent a invite.

Comment

The first minute I was thinking "this isn't exactly what I was looking for to get me in a good Friday night mood", but DAMN am I glad I persevered!

Kwal-T

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                            Pm me your email or add me as a friend on steam, I sent a invite.
                            PM sent - can't get on from work.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBCxcEkkXFo[/ame]

Comment

I think my link goes to it, the freehold 3 bed semi in Mullingar with a reserve of €22,500.
                                50k? I think I'd go under
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Learning to play this on guitar right now.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBqkxDvbHs[/ame]
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493ljyoox6o[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HIh05FILq4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgtcTVDcjH0[/ame]
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Not sure which is more soul destroying doing interviews with graduates who have somehow achieved a computer science degree but have as much love for programming as TylerD and as much aptitude for it as MSN or interviewing people who are vastly over qualified and aren't really ever going to slot in to the job you have even though both of you know it they are trying so hard.
                                      A severe dose of the latter has put me on life tilt.
                                      I just never had the brain for it didn't help on the first day had a run in with the teacher and from then on we just butted heads, there was a guy in my class and he just got it helped having a super brain, I think it can be interesting but just not for me I like the hands on side of things and that's were my strengths are.
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

it brought me to the list page.

Place looks familiar

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77hzlmC9-0[/ame]

Difficult one. A big white van next door and a boarded up house two doors up. It might not sell at all but you could easily get two lads with bags full of paper cash wanting to get one over on each other then you could break 50 for it.

Comment

This is pretty excellent imo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfbF44UeRBY[/ame]

Comment

I'm loving this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9elfwV8cU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

The first minute I was thinking "this isn't exactly what I was looking for to get me in a good Friday night mood", but DAMN am I glad I persevered!

Kwal-T
                                              When he hits that falsetto its something else

I saw the late great Solomon Burke sing it over the same range live in Vicar street, it took him two attempts to hit the note (missing it might have been part of the shtick) but it was an amazing thing to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                Some bags under that dude's eyes, couldn't concentrate on anything else

Comment

page Quad 6's represent!
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

"Each of those companies has waxed and waned, yet all helped build technology that begat other technologies. And now? Groupon, which e-mails coupons to people, may be the fastest-growing company of all time. Its revenue could hit $4 billion this year, up from $750 million last year, and the startup has reached a valuation of $25 billion. Its technological legacy is cute e-mail."

Two similararticles imo.

"The best minds of my generation are thinking about how to make people click ads"
                                                    Friends Don’t Let Friends Get Into Finance

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                      page Quad 6's represent!
                                                      Quad deuces for me. Bad beat.

Comment

hmmm hmmmmm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...did=2056237644

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                          I 10- my biggest one is have any savings or moved 1c out of the country since the crisis hit.
                                                          if you have money and you haven't done this, then you truly are the nut gimp imo
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfbF44UeRBY
                                                            That's really good, thanks man. Cool album cover too

Comment

Gets boring after 3mins but I was expecting someone to appear with a chainsaw, whatever that sound was.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3-4OcjJlY&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

50k? I think I'd go under
                                                                I'll take the over for €20.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                  Got this far:

Originally posted by kevin99
                                                                  But the horses are forced to run in a race that has been proved to be a sickening spectacle of Man's inhumanity to beast.
                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                    That's really good, thanks man. Cool album cover too
                                                                    It's from that Nikon ad where Robbie Williams gets everybody to take a picture at the same time while he's on stage - class ad

Comment

I'll take the over for €20.
                                                                      Booked.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                        You should have a read of the thread in the Animals and Pet forum, tilting isn't the word. People talking about a sport they know nothing about, talking as if the owners/trainers/jockeys/stable lads and girls don't care about the horses and send them out to die.
                                                                        Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 15-04-11, 16:05.

Comment

Booked.
                                                                          Hotspur has the inside track on the likely bidders IMO

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfbF44UeRBY
                                                                            Yeah, I've loved that song since I first heard it on an O2 or Heineken ad a while back. One of the reasons I love shazam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                              Yeah, I've loved that song since I first heard it on an O2 or Heineken ad a while back. One of the reasons I love shazam.
                                                                              Yeah Shazam has found me some absolute gems as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                if you have money and you haven't done this, then you truly are the nut gimp imo
                                                                                Well obv but you cant expect to get a break on your mortgage if you have reserves overseas. i know that you may fall into this category but I dont fancy paying a portion of your mortgage whilst you keep all your money overseas and further add to the liquidity problems of our banks at home.

This is fine for me to do but if you want tax payers to foot the bill so that you get a discount then you need to show that you will be bankrupt unless it happens.

I know my view is coloured by my situation as I am sure yours is but if you still have money abroad then you dont need a discout at home. Sucks that you have to eat through your reserves for you but that is not my problem. My problems will arise from all our taxes going towards stupid burden sharing exercises and not into rebuilding our crippled education base, providing infastructure so we can provide links for multinationals and reduced funding for small businesses to provide employment.

Comment

For a music lover Shazam is simply amazing, I've probably Shazammed a couple of hundred songs and I'm still blown away when I use it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                    Your from the same place as those two in the transfers thread?
                                                                                    As blaaaaaaah yes, not sure where the other guys from.

Comment

Cool Bean

Comment

Booked.
                                                                                        Pft boggers can't shell out over €30k for a 3 bed when there is one in the same cul de sac up for €69k right now.

I can do Moneybookers if that's good for you, pm me.

Comment

Yeah Shazam has found me some absolute gems as well.
                                                                                          For a music lover Shazam is simply amazing, I've probably Shazammed a couple of hundred songs and I'm still blown away when I use it.
                                                                                          Yeah, I use it all the time, it's great, a song on a ad, a song on the radio I can't remember the name of, Shazam away. It has to be the best app ever invented.

Comment

What a pic....

Comment

What a pic....

The last moments of that horse's life

Comment

Pft boggers can't shell out over €30k for a 3 bed when there is one in the same cul de sac up for €69k right now.

I can do Moneybookers if that's good for you, pm me.
                                                                                                You sure it's done? I can't get the video to load but site shows only at 46. Nevermind see it's updated now, PM sent.
                                                                                                Last edited by RasTa; 15-04-11, 16:51.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                  The last moments of that horse's life
                                                                                                  Heart breaking alright, must be really sad for connections when a horse doesn't come home

Comment

Some images from Anfield at the 22nd anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy as the fight for full disclosure of the truth still goes on for the families.

The official Liverpool FC website. The only place to visit for all your LFC news, videos, history and match information. Full stats on LFC players, club products, official partners and lots more.

Comment

Would any of ye or know someone that would be interested in buying a 14 Ft trampoline?

no safety net! its just lying there not really being used.

going cheap it cost 400 euro will let it go for 90............ Pm me if interested
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                        Would any of ye or know someone that would be interested in buying a 14 Ft trampoline?

no safety net! its just lying there not really being used.

going cheap it cost 400 euro will let it go for 90............ Pm me if interested
                                                                                                        I'd jump on it if only I had a spare €90, good luck anyway. Sorry.

Comment

Stick it on adverts.ie, you should get some interest what with it being Spring and all, I've seen prices for those go up and down though.

Comment

Yeah, I use it all the time, it's great, a song on a ad, a song on the radio I can't remember the name of, Shazam away. It has to be the best app ever invented.
                                                                                                            I still don't get how it works and works so well. I put it down to wizardry. There's an app like it called soundhound that even lets you sing the song and it'll tell you what song it is. Baffling.
                                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Soundhound >>>>> Shazam
                                                                                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

I'd jump on it if only I had a spare €90, good luck anyway. Sorry.
                                                                                                                Stick it on adverts.ie, you should get some interest what with it being Spring and all, I've seen prices for those go up and down though.

Ya will do just gonna watch up in the air with Mia first
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

If you do sell it on adverts.ie, only accept cash, I sold a chest of drawers last year to a guy who paid with a cheque. The cheque bounced.

Comment

If you do sell it on adverts.ie, only accept cash, I sold a chest of drawers last year to a guy who paid with a cheque. The cheque bounced.
                                                                                                                    iv sold lots of stuff on it and only take cash so ya i know that, thanks!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I really wish it was Liz selling that trampoline.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                        I still don't get how it works and works so well. I put it down to wizardry. There's an app like it called soundhound that even lets you sing the song and it'll tell you what song it is. Baffling.
                                                                                                                        I think it has to be wizardry too, certainly some kind of magic anyway! Or else they have every music boffin in the world tied up in a basement telling the computer the answer
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                        Soundhound >>>>> Shazam
                                                                                                                        I haven't tried the new Soundcloud, but it used to be called something else and it wasn't a patch on Shazam. Don't think I'd be bothered changing, Shazam is just amazing, it nearly always knows the song and gives you a link to the Youtube of the song underneath it.

It's hard to improve on perfection IMO.

What makes you say it's so much better??

Comment

Defences dont seem to have tightened much since the opened envelope arrived in the post by the market trader woman

I think the wife should add chancellor of the exchequer to her portfolio in the Lazare homestead. Its for the best.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X