X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
    Scientists create human Kidneys from stem cells

http://derrenbrown.co.uk/blog/2011/0...ys-stem-cells/
    10 years ? lets hope they speed it along for livers !
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Savage. The Rising is a class song, probably my top 10 Bruce tracks.

This is one of the other tracks on the second disk of 'The Promise', I heard it a few weeks ago for the first time. Not typical Bruce but I love it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIhmQbWnlU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        Savage. The Rising is a class song, probably my top 10 Bruce tracks.

This is one of the other tracks on the second disk of 'The Promise', I heard it a few weeks ago for the first time. Not typical Bruce but I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIhmQbWnlU
        Big bruce fan, and you cant really class album to album, you can on a micro level but i would say thats typical...typical bruce, that has nabraska all over it imo.

Anyways.....nite folks...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwDP_NYYa4c[/ame]
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          You can see how many times each lotto number has appeared in the Irish lotto since it began.

http://entertainment.ie/lotto/fun.asp
          Look how often 1 and 3 come out in comparison to the rest. It's so rigged.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

hi
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

hi
              Hellooo
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

hi
                Hello friend.
                Is it ok if I call you friend?
                I think of you as my friend.
                And not in a gay way.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                  Hello friend.
                  Is it ok if I call you friend?
                  I think of you as my friend.
                  And not in a gay way.
                  Yes. that is fine.
                  Join the wolf pack imo.

Comment

Yes. that is fine.
                    Join the wolf pack imo.
                    I'm not much of a wolf. I'm more of a tiger. Possibly a stoat.

Comment

Or maybe a badger

Comment

mushroooooooom

Comment

Holy shit, that badger's cock is massive.

Comment

It's not that big, it's not even the size of a mushroom.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, look at the timy badger, smaler than a mushroom, and it can't be a massive mushroom cos look at the dandilion

i want a new avatar, i think

Comment

Popcorn in the person to person thread lol dudes be getting dragged outta there house!

Comment

You have poor logic Mellor, disappointed to be frank.
                                  Least I now know that all I need in order to alter your perception and warp your mind is a massive dandelion.

Comment

That's the second biggest dandelion I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                      Popcorn in the person to person thread lol dudes be getting dragged outta there house!
                                      lol. Fucking tulips.

Comment

Thats Athy town sham.

Comment

Fucking gangsters. They should have a rap contest or whatever the gangsters call it.
                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 15-04-11, 04:06.

Comment

You have poor logic Mellor, disappointed to be frank.
                                            Least I now know that all I need in order to alter your perception and warp your mind is a massive dandelion.
                                            you have it wrong, massive amounts of mushroom alter my mental state, the dandilions were just distracting me from reality

Comment

I could be the guy that does background beatboxing.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1dcmk_IbiA[/ame]

Comment

How many five year olds could Enda Kenny take on in a fight?
                                                  • In an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court.
                                                  • There are no weapons or foreign objects.
                                                  • Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin).
                                                  • The children are merciless and will show no fear.
                                                  • If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out." The same goes for Enda.

Comment

I was asked that before, they were to be released one on the minute every minute.
                                                    how long do you survived?

I didn't get it, like i'm pretty sure I could knock out or serious injure a 5 year old in under 60 seconds, then just wait for the next punk ass playgrounder and repeat

Comment

It's not every minute though.

Comment

That's it SHD, comence revenge

Comment

This is honestly what actually happened...

SPOILER
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

I own the internet dude, haven't you heard!?

Comment

Thought it was just a myth like the easter bunny and male rape

Comment

Comment

lol. Fucking tulips.
                                                                  That's one of the saddest exchanges I've ever seen.

Did he seriously threaten to 'drag the kid out of his house in the middle of the night'

Fail and hilarity in equal measures

Comment

Thats how we roll around these parts, none of that throwing a potato threw your window lark like in Wexford.

Comment

Thats how we roll around these parts, none of that throwing a potato threw your window lark like in Wexford.
                                                                      Your from the same place as those two in the transfers thread?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                        Went into a class in college this morning, and only 4 people showed up as it had been cancelled. Went to check my email with one of my mates from the class, and this other guy who I had never spoke to before came with us. He ended up sitting beside me at the computers. I was checking PaddyPower for a price and he pipes up "Hey man, you into gambling?". I just said not really, but that I'd got a tip for a horse and was looking at the price. He says he's gambling all the time, and is really successful, tells me he had €100 on Man United at 10/13 during the week and won €150. He said he was delighted when they scored in the 92nd minute to win. He proceeds to list a couple of other bets he has recently.

By this stage I'm starting to worry that he's completely insane so I'm desperately trying to change the subject, so I ask him has he any plans for the summer. He says no, that he makes all his money gambling and is going to do that. I'm like my dad always say sports betting is a mugs game, so he must be really smart to be able to do that. Dude then goes "I only sports bet for fun, I play online roulette to make money". I nearly start laughing but manage to ask him how he does that? He then says "I have a system i use, I wait for seven spins in a row to go in the first two thirds 0-24, and on the 8th spin it's mathematically certain that it has to go into the 3rd third and you get even money on this bet so I just put 90% of my money on it". I say he must be waiting ages, and he goes no it happens like every four or five hours, and he's started to see a pattern in the numbers that come up before it happens so he knows when it's going to occur. He then tells me that he won €16,000 last summer, and would have won more except he had to pay for a trip to New York.

I am really struggling not to laugh at this stage, so I say I'm going to head and get a coffee with my mate. Crazy dude says he will come along as we only have 30 minutes until the next class. Anyway we are queuing for coffee and crazy dude is counting some change in his hand, before turning to me and asking "Can you lend me €2 til tomorrow". Was all rather surreal, and I kept waiting to see Ashton Kutcher jump out from somewhere.

tl:dr - College classmate gives me foolproof roulette system, I'm going to be rich.
                                                                        brilliant.
                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I'm in work, don't have to option to download firefox. They don't understand in this place

Comment

11890 it's mighty... you'd be a langer not to.
                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

he's back, as though never away:

SWAR\danutpeddlar, if you go to that thing today a TR would be interesting
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

You can see how many times each lotto number has appeared in the Irish lotto since it began.

http://entertainment.ie/lotto/fun.asp
                                                                                This is just genius. Better than the Martingale system

Comment

Hey Tony, are you going to the Irish open, what are you wearing that night for drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    he's back, as though never away:

SWAR\danutpeddlar, if you go to that thing today a TR would be interesting
                                                                                    Thanks! Yeah Ship the SE reunion game for €1300!.
                                                                                    5pin5 2nd and eoghan104 3rd

(Enjoyed the pre game biers and Raoul i felt bad i didnt think to offer a taxi home. Should have taken you away from your Christopher Walkin Deer Hunter type stint on the cash table)

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                      Heaven forbid a drooler of a bird would admit when shes wrong
                                                                                      Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                      To be fair lifes finite wasting anymore time arguing with someone with the brains of alobotomised sheep would be a waste.

Im going to sign off with a whimper not a bang and try to spend my time more productively then arguing with people.

Looking to join the priesthood permanent pensionable job and where not been able to score with women is seen as a plus

Goodnight and goodluck.
                                                                                      I really think joining the Priesthood would be a good idea for you as you seem to dislike woman. What you said to Liz was pretty insulting and pray you don't start on me as I will end up with a ban replying to you as your sexist shite tilts fuck out me tbh.

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                      Hey Tony, are you going to the Irish open, what are you wearing that night for drinks
                                                                                      He said he wasn't sure but was planning to have me on his arm anyway so he bound to look good then

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                        I really think joining the Priesthood would be a good idea for you as you seem to dislike woman. What you said to Liz was pretty insulting and pray you don't start on me as I will end up with a ban replying to you as your sexist shite tilts fuck out me tbh.
                                                                                        Tbf MrsF, whoevers idea it was to give the lesser sex equal rights has a lot to answer for.

Should you not be making Flushdraws breakfast and bringing him his paper.

hows that for sexist lol

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                          What the fuck is a Zod!?!
                                                                                          it makes more sense if you know what a "Superman" is.
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Tbf MrsF, whoevers idea it was to give the lesser sex equal rights has a lot to answer for.

hows that for sexist lol
                                                                                            Google has the right idea

Comment

Thats Athy town sham.
                                                                                              which thread is this?
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                which thread is this?
                                                                                                Did we miss something in the P2P thread?
                                                                                                Is Blaaaaah really banned????

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

(Enjoyed the pre game biers and Raoul i felt bad i didnt think to offer a taxi home. Should have taken you away from your Christopher Walkin Deer Hunter type stint on the cash table)
                                                                                                  I actually left 10 minute after you once I realised I wasn't going to stop getting 92o any time soon

nice scoop, form is temporary but class is permanent imo

Comment

Has all the popcorn been hoovered up or something?

Can't find it, I see there's a lad banned alright, and his last couple of posts seem harmless, y'all must've hoovered the place. Boo
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

Well done! Very tasty result, always nice to scoop like that when making a return to the tables.

Did IPBers make up a good % of the field in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                        a good chunk, plus there's usually a few undercover agents lurking about

mickste, eoghan104, V for Vendetta, a crippled brianmc, Brayruit, 5pin5, rounders123, SWAR, danutpeddlar, hatedajacks...plenty of the feckers!

Comment

hows that for sexist lol
                                                                                                          He knows his place and brought ME breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                            Well done! Very tasty result, always nice to scoop like that when making a return to the tables.

Great game last night. I hope to make it again next month. Ipb were probably half the field Paul. 36 runners I believe.
                                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

which thread is this?
                                                                                                              Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                              Did we miss something in the P2P thread?
                                                                                                              Is Blaaaaah really banned????
                                                                                                              Tbf he never said what he was gonna do when he dragged him out of the house. Perhaps he was going to shower him with hugs and kisses

Comment

RDIII
                                                                                                                whats your take on debt forgivness for mortgage holders?
                                                                                                                is it going to happen?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Tbf he never said what he was gonna do when he dragged him out of the house. Perhaps he was going to shower him with hugs and kisses
                                                                                                                  Who was the row with?

Comment

Morning folks
                                                                                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqOtKxQ8xpw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                                      Lads, a player I know down this neck of the woods who's abit of a bullshitter reckons he won an IO ticket on Paddy power back during Christmas week!
                                                                                                                      Need to know were PP running any IO sats back then??
                                                                                                                      yep i won my seat in november (mini brag)
                                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                        RDIII
                                                                                                                        whats your take on debt forgivness for mortgage holders?
                                                                                                                        is it going to happen?
                                                                                                                        my take is that debt 'forgiveness' is a stupid phrase and we shouldn't use it

but yeah, there will be large-scale writeoffs in residential and, more so, buy-to-let mortgage books. That to a large extent was what the recent PCAR was all about, giving the banks the ability to finally recognise these losses. Can't get blood out of a stone etc.

Then it just becomes a business decision when it comes to residential mortgages; is it worth fucking the family out of the house when you might get some payback in the future? Probably not, given the state of the market. So you restructure the loan and yes, write some of it off. It's not a free lunch.

Comment

which thread is this?
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                          Who was the row with?
                                                                                                                          Lads can we leave out discussion of the incident please. When posts are reported, we act on it and it's been dealt with by the mods. Can we move on pls and not drag things out.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X