Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splinter Cell is such an under-rated series.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3Cl5wBgNU[/ame]

Comment

Game Of Thrones starts on Sunday, Portal 2 comes out on Tuesday, and filming has started on The Hobbit. What a time to be alive!
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

that guy is making huge progress on the livefootyonline plugin for XBMC, hopes to have it released in day or two. I suggested the flashsportsstreams site to him too and he's taken a subscription to see if they can build in compatability for that too! if they pull this off its really bye bye sky!
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Checking out a few more Glastonbury artists that I've never heard of. What genre would this fall under?

I'll have to see what this is like live

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruAklSJQ08M[/ame]
          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
            Hows it goin lads,

Just wondering does anyone know of any free websites were you can watch curb your enthusiasm?

Thanks
            quicksilverscreen.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, quicksilverscreen.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
              Checking out a few more Glastonbury artists that I've never heard of. What genre would this fall under?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruAklSJQ08M
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrNGgozbC4s[/ame]

He's awesome

Comment

Fernando Torres walks into a bar and says, "I'll have a couple of shots please."

The barman says, "That's not like you"

(apols if done)

Comment

daire if you get time will you give the line-up a quick look and suggest some stuff that may be off the beaten track you think worth going to ? Anyone else who could do the same it would be much appreciated.

Opr

Comment

Syrian folk pop ldo
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

lol

Comment

Tonight I'm booking

Last minute(ish) holiday in Gran Canaria, flights and hotels in Germany, Forbidden Fruit tickets and hotel for same, 2 weekend breaks in Ireland. What fucking recession, lets go people its a shitty Thursday night, spend spend spend!
                        Last edited by KevIRL; 14-04-11, 19:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          Zod's sig reminds me of a funny story.

One of my mates works for a computer repairs place, another mate gave him his laptop to fix.

The lad that fixed it lived in a rented house with another couple of my mates, I was over there one evening and he grabbed the laptop and told us to gather round as he had something deadly to show us.

It was a video of our absent mate pulling his plumb, he had filmed himself wanking so he could email it to some girl somewhere.

While we were watching it breaking our shite laughing (I knew who it was) one of the lads went all tense and bright red, he had no idea who owned the laptop. Then all of a sudden he relaxed.

He thought we had somehow secret filmed him wanking as he had a similar bracelet to the culprit, he relaxed when he copped the wanker was a lefty.
                          you watched a video of a guy wanking with your mates And nobody else thinks this is strange? The world is a strange place

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjkJfMrQ4bc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                              you watched a video of a guy wanking with your mates And nobody else thinks this is strange? The world is a strange place
                              We gathered around to laugh at what one of our friends had gotten up to.

But well played on totally missing the point all the same.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                We gathered around to laugh at what one of our friends had gotten up to.

But well played on totally missing the point all the same.
                                Ya just taking the piss but thought I would get in before some else

Comment

God dang...he bitch Vanessa Selbst wins back to back Mohegan sun NAPT's. Pretty sick achievement!
                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

They call it "Bangra" up here, Rasta. It's a bizzare mix alright, but the asian lads love it. They're always driving up and down the main streets in their pimped up japanese imports with the bass pumping like they were in South Central. It pisses off the BNP types mightily, but personally I think it's a far better subculture for them to get involved in than Al Qaeda.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                      God dang...he bitch Vanessa Selbst wins back to back Mohegan sun NAPT's. Pretty sick achievement!
                                      You see how she gave away her .5%? Pretty cool idea, guy obviously runs like god.

Comment

I used to be able to post a photo from facebook to here, right click on phote/view image and then copy the http, cant view image since they started showing photos in a pop up manner on facebook. Any way around this ?

Comment

Might be worth ordering in next time you're working kayroo

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                            I used to be able to post a photo from facebook to here, right click on phote/view image and then copy the http, cant view image since they started showing photos in a pop up manner on facebook. Any way around this ?
                                            Right click the photo and open it in a new tab and it'll come up the old way.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                              instead of opening the photo in the album with a click, just control+click

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                instead of opening the photo in the album with a click, just control+click
                                                Or just click the link with the mousewheel.

Comment

Too used to this trackpad and I've been 1 upped!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxgi0XD7c8[/ame]

holy shit!!!
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

anything decent happen here in the last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                        i was voted new king of Bubbles. the King is dead long live the King.

Comment

iam friends with oleras and CHD, i was wicked close to being friends with danny diamond... but it didn't work out

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

emmet is banned (self)

finkel is back aka hurricane

they won't change my name

the icc are cunts

paddy power arn't

MSN will be walking funny

Comment

Someone posted about watching a vid of a flatmate jerking off.

Nobody said linky/photos or GTFO
                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I put the weight back on.

Comment

Happy Dude toppled Flushdraw from the top of the luvees parade, but Flushdraw has since regained top spot.

Comment

Lads, a player I know down this neck of the woods who's abit of a bullshitter reckons he won an IO ticket on Paddy power back during Christmas week!
                                                                    Need to know were PP running any IO sats back then??
                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Lads, a player I know down this neck of the woods who's abit of a bullshitter reckons he won an IO ticket on Paddy power back during Christmas week!
                                                                      Pretty sure they started the week after the IWF.

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                          Ok, so if I can get he's username il be able to see if he's in the list of online qualifiers.
                                                                          One other big issue though, is that he said he won the sat on his friends account! If this is the case, then he obv won't be able to claim the seat himself?
                                                                          I need to find out so that I can put an end to his BS stories.
                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Ok, so if I can get he's username il be able to see if he's in the list of online qualifiers.
                                                                            One other big issue though, is that he said he won the sat on his friends account! If this is the case, then he obv won't be able to claim the seat himself?
                                                                            alternitevly you could follow him out to the jax some night and kick the living shit out of him, then shove his head down the bowl and flush repeatedly until he he admits it was all lies,
                                                                            it would be handy if you had a small taperecorder in your pocket at this stage so that you have proof for your other friends

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

doo do dooo
                                                                              Last edited by liz:); 14-04-11, 23:33.

Comment

I'd imagine they let you transfer the seat.

Admitting on a public forum that someone else played and won on your account is pretty retarded btw.
                                                                                Last edited by dannydiamond; 14-04-11, 23:42.
                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

*Quote edited out*

eh, really? Not that it matters as I'm sure you could "sell" him the ticket but surely this could be seen as PPP allowing MAing?
                                                                                  Last edited by sligoboi; 15-04-11, 00:30.
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I won mine in early december so that part of his story is ok id say.
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Ceasefire in Libya as UN send in Fernando Torres - no shots reported so far.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                        I won mine in early december so that part of his story is ok id say.
                                                                                        are you a friend of four of a kind?
                                                                                        48

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Admitting on a public forum that someone else played and won on your account is pretty retarded btw.
                                                                                          Not my account and nothing to do with me Danny....just want to stop his BS.
                                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Does he have a roulette system?
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I was responding to Liz Carlo!

Comment

Addressing Liz I'd imagine. Did you check the link I posted? If he qualified on PP his or his mate's name should be on it

Edit: Danny has pwnd me twice in the fastest finger stakes. WP sir
                                                                                                Last edited by sligoboi; 14-04-11, 23:26.
                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

bored
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Happy Dude toppled Flushdraw from the top of the luvees parade, but Flushdraw has since regained top spot.
                                                                                                  hi
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Liz, you might want to delete that post. A certain high-profile Irish player lost his seat at the WSOP ME a few years ago after posting something like that on Boards. There are certain malicious types who will screw you out of spite. I'll refrain from quoting it so you can delete.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                      eh, really? Not that it matters as I'm sure you could "sell" him the ticket but surely this could be seen as PPP allowing MAing?
                                                                                                      no,i obv didnt tell them it was him that played it.i just emailed and said can my bf play it instead and they said yeh thats fine and transfered it to him instead

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

its actually not illegal to play on someone elses acc.read the rules on most sites and theres various reasons they will allow somebody else to play your acc

Comment

delete it anyway and stop digging holes for yourself
                                                                                                          48

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                            Liz, you might want to delete that post. A certain high-profile Irish player lost his seat at the WSOP ME a few years ago after posting something like that on Boards. There are certain malicious types who will screw you out of spite. I'll refrain from quoting it so you can delete.
                                                                                                            it was last year but ok thanx

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                              He'll love being called high profile

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0[/ame]

101 Million views!!!!!
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  He'll love being called high profile
                                                                                                                  who was it? i hate when someone tells half a story!!

Comment

Why not play on his own account? Or did he take over for you to help you get the ticket?
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                      Why not play on his own account? Or did he take over for you to help you get the ticket?
                                                                                                                      it was auto log in and he was in a rush to reg for the sat and didnt realise til the table opened that it was my acc,no biggie really

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                                                                                        who was it? i hate when someone tells half a story!!

Comment

it was auto log in and he was in a rush to reg for the sat and didnt realise til the table opened that it was my acc,no biggie really
                                                                                                                          It's more of a biggie than you realise, it's against the t's and c's of every single poker room. I'll edit my earlier post to delete your quote.

no,i obv didnt tell them it was him that played it.i just emailed and said can my bf play it instead and they said yeh thats fine and transfered it to him instead
                                                                                                                          I presume you 'obv didn't tell them' for a reason then?
                                                                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 14-04-11, 23:47.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X