X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    FYP
    Today is Thursday, Friday is tomorrow and Saturday comes after.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Today is Thursday, Friday is tomorrow and Saturday comes after.
      Which seat shall he take?

Edit: Nevermind, the couch obv

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
        Which seat shall he take?

Edit: Nevermind, the couch obv
        Fun Fun Fun Fun

Comment

I'm trying to figure out the song he's playing, but I don't have my guitar with me.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
            I'm trying to figure out the song he's playing, but I don't have my guitar with me.
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsgqLYi08AE[/ame]
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Just listening to some of the bands who are playing at Glastonbury that I've never heard of. Love this sound

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1d4DjqJCjs[/ame]

Comment

Not long now...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Not long now...

wat

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    wat
                    All will become clear soon

Comment

A hurricane is about to descend, and things will never be the same around here again.

(And I can get rid of my sig).
                      Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 14-04-11, 10:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        All will become clear soon
                        wat

Comment

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeres Johnnie

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            Thats insane stuff. Why wud anyone go there?

Comment

wuuuuuuu!!!
                              Finkel

SPOILER
                              i think if we all shout and make enough of noise he might come back

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                Just listening to some of the bands who are playing at Glastonbury that I've never heard of. Love this sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1d4DjqJCjs
                                Very good.

Went to see these last night, fantastic gig highly recommended to anyone who is in Belfast tonight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aUevmt4Vus[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bRR6DVWEUM&feature=related[/ame]
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Storm's a-coming, I can feel it in my water...

Comment

Fuck off Finkel

Comment

Finkels back is he? Well....did ya win the pool Finkel....have we a new Irish Champ amongst us???

Comment

Mulatu Astatke is an Ethiopian jazz genius and a record collector's wet dream. I found this album on vinyl last year (sadly only a reissue but still magical) and its never far from my turntable.

Imagine what it's worth in mint/excellent condition!

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                          Thats insane stuff. Why wud anyone go there?
                                          Their athletics facilities and sporting tradition across a variety of sports are par excellence, the University itself ranks decently in a number of areas, and Utah is a beautiful part of the world.

So, while a talented black athlete is putting himself in a potentially awful situation, the trade off could be a ticket to the pros / very serviceable degree.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Just looking at ryanair flights there anyone care to inform me on the delay/cancel levy this is new for me?
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              Their athletics facilities and sporting tradition across a variety of sports are par excellence, the University itself ranks decently in a number of areas, and Utah is a beautiful part of the world.

So, while a talented black athlete is putting himself in a potentially awful situation, the trade off could be a ticket to the pros / very serviceable degree.
                                              Wish I could have played american football, had the "no sex" thing down perfect. *drinks mountain dew, eats doritos*
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Its all about the chocolate macaroons just delicious

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Whoops

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    Leinster-Toulouse tickets sorted

should be a rather pleasant day
                                                    I see you and raise you with....

HC and Amlin Cup Final tickets and accom sorted, work paying for the flights. Should be a pleasent weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                      I like Scream. I like the atmosphere in the first one. After that my memory is a bit fuzzy, think the second one was decent and the third was pretty bad, but in a watchable way.

Might re-watch the first one.
                                                      I really like the first one was really good and then as you say the 2nd one was ok and the 3rd was a little iffy.

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                      Ruffin steamrolled the table then walked away with the money imho
                                                      Ruffin doesn't have a clue.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vocEGV9PNw[/ame]

Comment

Just a heads up for Paul Simon fans, he's playing 20th June, Vicar St and 21st @ the Marquee, Cork . Tickets are on sale this Saturday @ 9am on ticketmaster.

Comment

The full Line-up is going to be announced today at 4.30 according to a tweet from a Radio one DJ.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                              I see you and raise you with....

HC and Amlin Cup Final tickets and accom sorted, work paying for the flights. Should be a pleasent weekend.
                                                              thehqq4tjhagnsfhmagjaenegdmn

wp
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                Welcome back.
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

It seem legit as twitter gone into overdrive with the story.

Going to be announced here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/

Opr

Comment

This has me laughing a bit, "A new website called mnightschool aimed at soliciting donations to send M. Night Shyamalan back to film school is quickly going viral" http://mnightschool.org/

I really can't stand this hack anymore really bugs the hell out of me, fair play to whoever set up the site

Comment

Went into a class in college this morning, and only 4 people showed up as it had been cancelled. Went to check my email with one of my mates from the class, and this other guy who I had never spoke to before came with us. He ended up sitting beside me at the computers. I was checking PaddyPower for a price and he pipes up "Hey man, you into gambling?". I just said not really, but that I'd got a tip for a horse and was looking at the price. He says he's gambling all the time, and is really successful, tells me he had €100 on Man United at 10/13 during the week and won €150. He said he was delighted when they scored in the 92nd minute to win. He proceeds to list a couple of other bets he has recently.

By this stage I'm starting to worry that he's completely insane so I'm desperately trying to change the subject, so I ask him has he any plans for the summer. He says no, that he makes all his money gambling and is going to do that. I'm like my dad always say sports betting is a mugs game, so he must be really smart to be able to do that. Dude then goes "I only sports bet for fun, I play online roulette to make money". I nearly start laughing but manage to ask him how he does that? He then says "I have a system i use, I wait for seven spins in a row to go in the first two thirds 0-24, and on the 8th spin it's mathematically certain that it has to go into the 3rd third and you get even money on this bet so I just put 90% of my money on it". I say he must be waiting ages, and he goes no it happens like every four or five hours, and he's started to see a pattern in the numbers that come up before it happens so he knows when it's going to occur. He then tells me that he won €16,000 last summer, and would have won more except he had to pay for a trip to New York.

I am really struggling not to laugh at this stage, so I say I'm going to head and get a coffee with my mate. Crazy dude says he will come along as we only have 30 minutes until the next class. Anyway we are queuing for coffee and crazy dude is counting some change in his hand, before turning to me and asking "Can you lend me €2 til tomorrow". Was all rather surreal, and I kept waiting to see Ashton Kutcher jump out from somewhere.

tl:dr - College classmate gives me foolproof roulette system, I'm going to be rich.

Comment

Foolproof C Kid

Did you lend him the €2?
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                          Went into a class in college this morning, and only 4 people showed up as it had been cancelled. Went to check my email with one of my mates from the class, and this other guy who I had never spoke to before came with us. He ended up sitting beside me at the computers. I was checking PaddyPower for a price and he pipes up "Hey man, you into gambling?". I just said not really, but that I'd got a tip for a horse and was looking at the price. He says he's gambling all the time, and is really successful, tells me he had €100 on Man United at 10/13 during the week and won €150. He said he was delighted when they scored in the 92nd minute to win. He proceeds to list a couple of other bets he has recently.

By this stage I'm starting to worry that he's completely insane so I'm desperately trying to change the subject, so I ask him has he any plans for the summer. He says no, that he makes all his money gambling and is going to do that. I'm like my dad always say sports betting is a mugs game, so he must be really smart to be able to do that. Dude then goes "I only sports bet for fun, I play online roulette to make money". I nearly start laughing but manage to ask him how he does that? He then says "I have a system i use, I wait for seven spins in a row to go in the first two thirds 0-24, and on the 8th spin it's mathematically certain that it has to go into the 3rd third and you get even money on this bet so I just put 90% of my money on it". I say he must be waiting ages, and he goes no it happens like every four or five hours, and he's started to see a pattern in the numbers that come up before it happens so he knows when it's going to occur. He then tells me that he won €16,000 last summer, and would have won more except he had to pay for a trip to New York.

I am really struggling not to laugh at this stage, so I say I'm going to head and get a coffee with my mate. Crazy dude says he will come along as we only have 30 minutes until the next class. Anyway we are queuing for coffee and crazy dude is counting some change in his hand, before turning to me and asking "Can you lend me €2 til tomorrow". Was all rather surreal, and I kept waiting to see Ashton Kutcher jump out from somewhere.

tl:dr - College classmate gives me foolproof roulette system, I'm going to be rich.
                                                                          Was not me.

Comment

Dude should shop around for his roulette prices. Evens on a 37/12 shot, pfft noob
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              Dude should shop around for his roulette prices. Evens on a 37/12 shot, pfft noob
                                                                              That would waste all the work he's done figuring out patterns ldo.

I wouldn't be so quick to scoff at the guy, there are levels of thinking going on here that an outsider looking in like yourself wouldn't even consider...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                Its all about the chocolate macaroons just delicious

Have to admit these are delicious, but the thirst you get after eating one is unreal. 1 can of diet coke for every 1 macaroon imo.

NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Doesn't sound a patch on martingale. Now there is a real system
                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Eoghan, how are you getting to Cardiff? getting v.tempted to book some tickets now that I am a bona fide fair weather fan

Comment

I really did LOL at that.
                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4&NR=1[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Does anyone know a stream for Racing UK online?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                            Does anyone know a stream for Racing UK online?
                                                                                            Don't have a stream for you, but I was just thinking isn't it fantastic to have the proper racing back at last.

I like my Cheltenham and all, but the rest of the jumps season is such a badly structured mess.

Comment

Played my very 1st 'proper' mixed game tournament yesterday (I have played many mixed Hold 'em / Omaha games in the past but they don't count I'm thinking) as part of the Tilt Off series of private tournies for workers here - cashed in a very respectable 4th. Have to relate this hand though, considering I got in playing my very first PL Omaha Hi/Lo session...

I had AA35 single-suited in MP and potted it, found a single caller on the button. Flop was A24 rainbow! So nut high and stone cold nut low on the flop. Anyhow, considering my hand, is it possible to get a better flop? I'm guessing that a hand like mine hitting a flop like that is really, really uncommon, yeah? What is considered the best hand pre-flop in Omaha Hi/Lo?

Any mixed games players here apart from Flushdraw? I've been playing a moderate amount of Badugi in recent weeks and think it is great!

Comment

AA23 double suited. mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Don't have a stream for you, but I was just thinking isn't it fantastic to have the proper racing back at last.

I like my Cheltenham and all, but the rest of the jumps season is such a badly structured mess.
                                                                                                  Big time. Love the flat. So much more to it than NH imo, I love looking at pedigrees and the like. The Wood Ditton that was just run there is one of my favourite early season races.

Also just realised that you can get the RUK races on betfair without having to bet, just put in an offer that wont be matched and it will still work fine.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                      Big time. Love the flat. So much more to it than NH imo, I love looking at pedigrees and the like. The Wood Ditton that was just run there is one of my favourite early season races.

Also just realised that you can get the RUK races on betfair without having to bet, just put in an offer that wont be matched and it will still work fine.
                                                                                                      Flat hasn't a patch on NH.

Comment

Love watching both but in terms of betting Flat>>>>NH IMO.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

So I had a three hour exam today starting at 13.30 and I left after 70 minutes. Still reckon I should pass with 20% to spare. Serious egg on my face if I don't. Felt weird walking out with people looking at you like you've done no study for the exam and have likely failed.

Any of tonights SE gamblers fancy getting a bite to eat at the pigs ear at 6?
                                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                            Have to admit these are delicious, but the thirst you get after eating one is unreal. 1 can of diet coke for every 1 macaroon imo.

You be crazy Diet Coke isn't very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                              Any of tonights SE gamblers fancy getting a bite to eat at the pigs ear at 6?
                                                                                                              Never heard of this place until I read this post..then turned on RTE1 and it was mentioned within about 3 seconds. Weird
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Still waiting to hear if I got voluntary redundancy. I was the only one who applied for it and they say that they want rid of two punters Serious sweat for over a years basic salary tax free. My immediate boss doesn't want to give it to me but I have to hope the higher ups continue to overrule him.

Plus I have a major meeting in London for a new job (based in Ireland). I'm at 60% confidence that I'll get it.

The sweat of waiting to hear is actually driving me a little mad right now.

I'll probably delete this in a while I just need to get it out of my system.
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Still waiting to hear if I got voluntary redundancy. I was the only one who applied for it and they say that they want rid of two punters Serious sweat for over a years basic salary tax free. My immediate boss doesn't want to give it to me but I gave to hope the higher ups continue to overrule him.

Plus I have a major meeting in London for a new job (based in Ireland). I'm at 60% confidence that I'll get it.

Jesus, maybe we'll get you drinking tonight at this rate

I'll be in Kehoes at about 7.30, have to feed the family first!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                    Never heard of this place until I read this post..then turned on RTE1 and it was mentioned within about 3 seconds. Weird
                                                                                                                    A fantastic value/taste combo. Service is friendly too.

Comment

A fantastic value/taste combo. Service is friendly too.
                                                                                                                      speaking of food - there's another decent CityDeal on today (I snapped up Mr PillowTalk's offer on Tuesday)

le Cafe Irlandais (which was only OK when I was there but I'm assured it's generally better). €27 for 2 courses for 2.

Comment

Glasto lineup, big surprise with QOTSA

Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts

Comment

Still waiting to hear if I got voluntary redundancy. I was the only one who applied for it and they say that they want rid of two punters Serious sweat for over a years basic salary tax free. My immediate boss doesn't want to give it to me but I have to hope the higher ups continue to overrule him.

Embrace the sweat. Its win win a)you get the loots b) you get the delicious pure pain.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X