Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok iam off to bed, got to do that work thing in the morning (sigh)

but ye guys got my back right?
    knuckle touch

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Becksies in the 2.00 at Catterick might be worth some cheeky money.

Currently trading at 19 on betfair
      just checked my PP a/c and seen he was placed, had a tenner ew.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I cant believe you guys made new friends without me!!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9_nXlvY6Io[/ame]

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
          buds?
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

You are our number one friend

Comment

We're a wolfpack

Comment

We're a wolfpack

We have room for one more.

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, Wait a second, could it be? And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

Comment

When we wake up Monday morning after MSN's party it'll be just like the hangover except we'll be running around Port Laoise.

Comment

What kind of easter egg are you hoping the easter bunny brings?

Comment

When we wake up Monday morning after MSN's party it'll be just like the hangover except we'll be running around Port Laoise.
                      I bet we lose Lottie

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                        What kind of easter egg are you hoping the easter bunny brings?
                        Kinder egg or one made of doritos.

Comment

Comment

We should have bet in easter eggs.

Comment

I always wanted a giant cream egg.

Comment

Also AFAIK the easter bunny is make believe.

Comment

Cadburys eggs are nicest. Though, the big yorkie ones used to be boss.
                                  I like when you get a mug with it.

Comment

obviously you were just bold

Comment

Can someone confirm this?

Comment

This is a job for OPR, hes normally on the ball with this sort of thing.

Comment

I already told you, you bold boy.

Comment

This is a job for OPR, hes normally on the ball with this sort of thing.
                                            Yeah something like.

Originally posted by Opr
                                            (Stating the craic) Easter Bunny is real

(Quick Cliff) Scientists in Malaysia proved it

(Link) www.malaysianinstituteofeasterbunnies.com/proof

Opr

Comment

I was never bold coming up to xmas or easter.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                Yeah something like.
                                                link doesn't work

Comment

This place is so much more readable when it's only the wolfpack online.

Comment

link doesn't work
                                                    You would have to consult Opr.

What will we do, community games needs some life.

Comment

<------ fuck yeah.

We should do something bold.

Comment

Our avatars are on the way Dave.

Comment

Here you go http://oi52.tinypic.com/bi5pwl.jpg

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

gogo gadget wolfcubs

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSn57kO1FXk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSn57kO1FXk[/ame]

Comment

I will design a sig

Comment

anything goin on round here?
                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      I will design a sig
                                                                      Your like something that keeps on giving something good.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                        anything goin on round here?
                                                                        Just some cool guys talking about important matters.

Comment

Im on my own so
                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Im on my own so
                                                                            This place is so much more readable when it's only the wolfpack online.

Comment

Im on my own so
                                                                              You can take the initiation test and join our pack

Comment

Bit of a different vibe from All You Need Is Love...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab4I1MAaK-c[/ame]

Comment

lol Mormans. Just wow
                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg1xlLufxIU[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vLB36_ctwI[/ame]

Comment

Where would I get a good smoothie maker in city centre today? And wheres the cheapest place to buy a lot of fruit to have for it?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                            Where would I get a good smoothie maker in city centre today? And wheres the cheapest place to buy a lot of fruit to have for it?
                                                                                            Arnotts, then get cheap fruit on moore street

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              haven't been on for a few days really due to fckloads to do - why is Emmet now 'banned' rather than 'bashful the next day'?

Brian's stone oven is still phenomenal - perhaps bbv prop bet challenge - build something more amazing than that: two contestants, loads of money bet beforehand, and let the voters on here decide?
                                                                                              a sauna
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Leinster-Toulouse tickets sorted

should be a rather pleasant day

Comment

What's the closest airport to Schalke?
                                                                                                  Last edited by RasTa; 14-04-11, 08:45.
                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    Arnotts, then get cheap fruit on moore street
                                                                                                    better off walking up the luas line and buying fruit from the wholesaler who has an open shop across from before the four courts stop. better prices than the traders.
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      What's the closest airport to Schalke?
                                                                                                      I'd be guessing Dusseldorf or Cologne, not sure if you can get to them direct from Ireland though?

Frankfurt probably has ridic. good rail connections

edit; you could probably get there quite easily from Eindhoven or else Luxembourg. Try not to get your infantry bogged down crossing the Rhine. 120km from Eindhoven to Gelsenkirchen.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 14-04-11, 08:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                        I'd be guessing Dusseldorf or Cologne, not sure if you can get to them direct from Ireland though?

Frankfurt probably has ridic. good rail connections

edit; you could probably get there quite easily from Eindhoven or else Luxembourg. Try not to get your infantry bogged down crossing the Rhine. 120km from Eindhoven to Gelsenkirchen.
                                                                                                        Sweet.... legal weed, football and German beer. Might even get a woman to round off the trip in $$$

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          better off walking up the luas line and buying fruit from the wholesaler who has an open shop across from before the four courts stop. better prices than the traders.
                                                                                                          as said smithfield market might aswell buy where the traders buy.
                                                                                                          its just in behind capel street.

i have this one and its grand
                                                                                                          [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Russell-Hobbs-12620-Smoothie-Function/dp/B000ARK75G[/ame]
                                                                                                          48

Comment

I saw this on a TV3 ad break the other night and I was gobsmacked to realise it wasn't a level. I honestly thought it was an ad for some comedy show.

Some sham offering 100% mortgages for lead weight overseas properties in some far flung speck of an island where the cheapest one way flight is €670!

GTFO you chancer

I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                I saw this on a TV3 ad break the other night and I was gobsmacked to realise it wasn't a level. I honestly thought it was an ad for some comedy show.

Some sham offering 100% mortgages for lead weight overseas properties in some far flung speck of an island where the cheapest one way flight is €670!

GTFO you chancer

I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing.
                                                                                                                I have some knowledge of Mr Maguire

He is a highly litigious individual, best not to discuss him here imo

Comment

I hate Dublin people putting on that type of acccent. Bill Cullen is the prime example

Comment

Wow, he writes books too?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      CUNT

At least be creative

TREN

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                        cool, it's friday, fryyyyday, friday would be ideal for me...... gotta take a spin........clear out.my.van.
                                                                                                                        Mallow after then with a de-liv-errrreeey, so not sure what time id-be-back.... yeah Friday, fryyyyday....
                                                                                                                        FYP
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X