This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
    Obviously Ronaldo is much better. Stupid question.
    lol

Comment

Ronaldo and Messi are head and shoulders the most effective players around right now. When Rooney is on his game as he has started to be again recently, he is a beast, but I'd still have Ronaldo in a team ahead of him from a purely footballing perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
        Obviously Ronaldo is much better. Stupid question.
        +1 for Ronaldo.

Comment

I give up. Mods delete my account as i'm clearly a drooler. Laters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
            I give up. Mods delete my account as i'm clearly a drooler. Laters.
            After just going to the effort of changing your name? Don't be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Watched the first two episodes of Arrested Development seems good got a few chuckles out of me will carry on with it so
              First season HD is 20gb gonna take an hour or two for them Arrested Development binge here I come.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              I see on IMDB that the Wackowski Bros. are making a film based on the book Cloud Atlas with Tom Hanks as the lead. Could be a horrible adaption of a brilliant book I reckon
              Brothers nomore

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
              Already got a perfect answer to a question I asked earlier, so going for two in a row.

BBV - I'm looking to get some bricks in order to build a firepit.
              I'm looking at just copying this one from instructables.
              And thus looking for bricks like this.
              Any suggestions on the best place to find something like this? I searched the woodies website for bricks but found nothing.

Thanks in advance.
              Think it was either BrianMc or ionapaul that built something along that line out in there back garden for cooking home made pizza's was pretty fucking epic, hopefully you can find the link to it can't remember if it was over here or in the old place, maybe they could give a few pointers.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS0KQw8f4Kk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                  Don't like him would never invest moves his arms too much!

Comment

Just heard this on Matt cooper, Penalty Shootout Comp to raise funds for Irish world cup team.Was gonna enter a team from work for the laugh, only catch is closing date for entry is Friday and they want you to pay by Cheque Who the fk has a chequebook these days. Gonna get on to the organisers and see if they'll let me do a bank transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                      Just heard this on Matt cooper, Penalty Shootout Comp to raise funds for Irish world cup team.Was gonna enter a team from work for the laugh, only catch is closing date for entry is Friday and they want you to pay by Cheque Who the fk has a chequebook these days. Gonna get on to the organisers and see if they'll let me do a bank transfer.

http://www.irishstreetleague.com/pen...Entry_Form.pdf
                      More to the point, who doesnt have a cheque book these days ? Not everyone accepts laser, and up till very recently there was a limit on transactions, 1.5k iirc.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

For those of you wont don't venture outside of here much RS have made some new changes to their service.

Ding ding ding winner

Your Traffic: From now on, it is absolutely unlimited. TrafficShare included. It’s that easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                          lol
                          Nice try, but not falling for an obvious level.

Comment

For such a technologically advanced company, they cant even afford decent bandwidth. http://www.ciaranmaguire.com/
                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Anybody got any weightloss advice?
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

To hotspur from Emmet

He asked for this to be linked for you

A new working paper attempts to assign a dollar amount to the cost of combat-induced PTSD as a result of the War on Terror. The answer? As much as $2.7 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                  Anybody got any weightloss advice?
                                  Join the ww games

Comment

Nice to see Bale has diving in his repetoire as well.

Comment

Dublin to Thurles, roughly how long would that take by car?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        red cow to thurles hour and a half i would imagine

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Weird camera angle for the footy
                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                            Weird camera angle for the footy
                                            Hopefully not a full time switch for Spurs games.

Comment

For those of you wont don't venture outside of here much RS have made some new changes to their service.

Ding ding ding winner

https://www.rapidshare.com/#!rapidsh...dshare-ag_news
                                              Jackpot is right.

I'm half inclined to say fuck them though after they tried to screw their customers so badly over the last year.

They're the type of company that don't deserve success. Shower of pricks IMO.

Comment

3lbs down today

5lbs in total weeeeeeee
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                  Already got a perfect answer to a question I asked earlier, so going for two in a row.

BBV - I'm looking to get some bricks in order to build a firepit.
                                                  I'm looking at just copying this one from instructables.
                                                  And thus looking for bricks like this.
                                                  Any suggestions on the best place to find something like this? I searched the woodies website for bricks but found nothing.

Thanks in advance.
                                                  you could try manor stone here in laois!!

Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

For fuck sake Inter.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                      Red cow to Thurles as Angry ball said roughly 1.30. There is lots of variables i have done the red cow to cahir in 1.30 so obviously you can do thurles from the red cow in under that just depends on traffic and how much you like the speed limit.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        Jackpot is right.

I'm half inclined to say fuck them though after they tried to screw their customers so badly over the last year.

They're the type of company that don't deserve success. Shower of pricks IMO.
                                                        Huh? Tried a new business model didn't work went back to what their customers wanted?

Comment

Huh? Tried a new business model didn't work went back to what their customers wanted?
                                                          "New business model" my hole!

They saw they had close to a monopoly, started charging the same or more money for a vastly degraded and almost completely incomprehensible system and lost vast swathes of customers.

The fact that they've had to put their tail between their legs and change back is not something that ought to be commended or construed as them "responding to their customers wishes".

They've been forced to switch back by people voting with their wallets, it's consumer power at it's best.

Comment

LOL Gomez.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Lol Gomes.
                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

For fuck sake Lolmez

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                  3lbs down today

5lbs in total weeeeeeee

well done you must feel alot better after passing all that wee

Comment

Spurs obv building up for the big finish, just 6 required now.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                      well done you must feel alot better after passing all that wee
                                                                      ah feck off, im so happy, worked really hard, iv completely cut out junk food!

and now i am having a glass of wine as a reward!

And on a brighter note my hubby is home tomorrow after 6 whole weeks away double weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

brick oven

Originally posted by brianmc View Post
                                                                        Pfft! GAS!

Rufio- Brianmcs masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                          Tanning I'd go with Ron. But with smashing grannies it has to be Shrek.
                                                                          christiano ronaldo pays tramps to crap in his mouth for his sexual gratification. FACT.
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                            christiano ronaldo pays tramps to crap in his mouth for his sexual gratification. FACT.
                                                                            That clinchs it so. Ron is the winner.
                                                                            Last edited by MegaSin; 13-04-11, 20:38.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                              Red cow to Thurles as Angry ball said roughly 1.30. There is lots of variables i have done the red cow to cahir in 1.30 so obviously you can do thurles from the red cow in under that just depends on traffic and how much you like the speed limit.
                                                                              its a motorway ffs of course you don't obey the speed limit, i done dungarvan to belfast in 3hours and 15mins a while back. needless to say i didn't obey one speed limit anywhere

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                ah feck off, im so happy, worked really hard, iv completely cut out junk food!

and now i am having a glass of wine as a reward!

And on a brighter note my hubby is home tomorrow after 6 whole weeks away double weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                                                                thats great,
                                                                                now if you could cut out the wine all that dieting wouldn't have been a complete waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                  thats great,
                                                                                  now if you could cut out the wine all that dieting wouldn't have been a complete waste of time.
                                                                                  I was drinking a bottle a night, now its 2 bottles a week!!!

I have only 9lbs to lose and im back to my normal weight, it all seems to be working ok so far , i was deffo drinking too much!

Fuckin dreading sat night
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

For those that remember a little teaser for a Mortal Kombat film/series that went viral on the internet a while back.
                                                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_gMRjL_6l8[/ame]

Well they've only gone and made a web series from it.

Here is the first ep

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s6UiEuCYXA&feature=feedlik[/ame]

Comment

Most down Ive been in a long time. Came home after training and I was absolutely starving. Made myself a big bowl of pasta and as I was bringing it to the table I dropped the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                        Most down Ive been in a long time. Came home after training and I was absolutely starving. Made myself a big bowl of pasta and as I was bringing it to the table I dropped the whole thing.
                                                                                        Eat an entire packet of fig rolls. It's the only thing that will make you feel better.
                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

needless to say i didn't obey one speed limit anywhere
                                                                                          Cop yourself on.

I have a feeling you may be over estimating you 'achievement' though as it may be doable without breaking any speed limits when the roads are quiet.

Bragging about pressing the accelerator a little firmer than you should isn't in any way smart or fkin funny.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                            Bragging about pressing the accelerator a little firmer than you should be isn't in any way smart or fkin funny.
                                                                                            I agree with this tbh. The sooner bragging about speeding as the social stigma as bragging about driving home with a skinful of pints on board the better

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                              awhhh noo

SPOILER
                                                                                              no seriously. . .

SPOILER

Comment

Cop yourself on.

I have a feeling you may be over estimating you 'achievement' though as it may be doable without breaking any speed limits when the roads are quiet.

Bragging about pressing the accelerator a little firmer than you should isn't in any way smart or fkin funny.
                                                                                                Yes and no. Once you drive at a speed appropriate to the road I don't really mind. On many motorways, that speed can be much in excess of the limit. However on other roads, even travelling at the speed limit is too fast imo. It's all about using your cop on.

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                    Eat an entire packet of fig rolls. It's the only thing that will make you feel better.
                                                                                                    I can honestly say thats the last thing I want.

Ham and cheese sandwiches it is!

Comment

Cop yourself on.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      I agree with this tbh. The sooner bragging about speeding as the social stigma as bragging about driving home with a skinful of pints on board the better
                                                                                                      and i suppose driving while texting is a no no aswell then , is it?

Comment

I can honestly say thats the last thing I want.

Ham and cheese sandwiches it is!
                                                                                                        Order a Curry ffs.

Jesus dying for one now myself

Comment

Man Up FFS

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            awhhh noo

SPOILER
                                                                                                            no seriously. . .

SPOILER
                                                                                                            SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                              haven't been on for a few days really due to fckloads to do - why is Emmet now 'banned' rather than 'bashful the next day'?
                                                                                                              Banned himself by choice. He rekons posting here is interfering with his studying
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                Man Up FFS

Comment

and i suppose driving while texting is a no no aswell then , is it?
                                                                                                                  Yes it fucking is.

I seen some dumb cunt the other day driving while on the phone and eating what looked like a subway sandwich. I know women are meant to be able to multi-task better then men but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                    Yes and no. Once you drive at a speed appropriate to the road I don't really mind. On many motorways, that speed can be much in excess of the limit. However on other roads, even travelling at the speed limit is too fast imo. It's all about using your cop on.
                                                                                                                    Driving up to the speed limit on many irish roads is ridic and obv people need to use their own common sense, unfortunately an awful lot of drivers seem to leave that particular ability on the kerb as soon as they get into a car.

I can't agree with you on the motorway thing. You have to take into consideration other drivers competence/tyre blow outs/freak occurences.
                                                                                                                    One car caught up in a situation on a busy motorway that couldn't stop in time because they were driving too fast, could cause any number of people or families to suffer because of it.

I don't mean to come across as a moaning grouch at all but the bragging about breaking every spped limit for a 200 mile trip is bloody annoying, about time that mentality was history.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 13-04-11, 21:49.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                      Yes it fucking is.

I seen some dumb cunt the other day driving while on the phone and eating what looked like a subway sandwich. I know women are meant to be able to multi-task better then men but come on.
                                                                                                                      and what about reading while driving
                                                                                                                      or maybe getting a blowjob??

eating while driving is ok
                                                                                                                      i used to eat my dinner while driving back in the day if i was in a rush

Comment

HappyDude you about? have a couple of queries for you, i'll be respectfully cryptic if required.

Comment

and what about reading while driving
                                                                                                                          or maybe getting a blowjob??

eating while driving is ok
                                                                                                                          i used to eat my dinner while driving back in the day if i was in a rush
                                                                                                                          I assume you are just getting a rile outa me. But people who take unnecessary on the road are pricks of the highest order. When you get behind of the wheel of the car you not only have the life of you and your passengers in your hands, but every other single driver who comes near you.

Many people have lost their lives through no fault of their own due be dangerous driving. Over confident and ignorant people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X