Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally don't care about the league cup, and I still don't care who wins it, but it'd be great to see Tevez ninja kick Nevilles rat like head clean off his shoulders. Beyond that I really don't care.
    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      In Ballymun everyone Jogs. (for obvious reasons)
      It was in Mulhuddart not Ballymun!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
        isn't that exactly what lucozade is though?
        I think Lucozade Sport would prefer to call it a laboratory developed mixture of glucose and dihydrogen monoxide

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
          I normally don't care about the league cup, and I still don't care who wins it, but it'd be great to see Tevez ninja kick Nevilles rat like head clean off his shoulders. Beyond that I really don't care.
          Yeah, i was a little disappointed when i remembered it was a League Cup game.

But you're right, i'd love to see Tevez destroy Neville. I can't stand the man!

Comment

Rush poker rocks

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                Some photos of the new Apple iPad here:

Scroll down or click here for the latest live updates. Apple’s Wednesday press conference, where we’ll likely see an Apple tablet, is shaping up to be the Cupertino, California, company’s most-anticipated event ever. The Jan. 27 event, titled “Come see our latest creation,” will likely be marked down in history as the sequel to Steve […]

Just been launched in the last half hour or so. Looks amazing! (although the linked photos wouldn't be the best as the official pictures haven't been released yet)

Not a big fan of Apple but they sure know how to make things asthetically pleasing.
                They're just about to cover this on the Six-One news.............

Comment

Ipad, lol

Comment

Can you stream live football links from PC to PS3 via tversity or something else?

Comment

Anyone whos played multiplayer COD MW2 should read this...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...11&postcount=1

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26a...eature=related

You will get a serious fright when you go to his homepage.

http://everyday.noahkalina.com/
                        I was going to say I don't see much of a difference until I realised I was only looking at last 6 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                          Anyone whos played multiplayer COD MW2 should read this...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...11&postcount=1
                          What the hell is boosting?
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Rio starts for United this should be a cracker

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                              I'm a fan of Tevez as a footballer, great engine and a 100% effort, off the pitch he''s a bit of a handbang, and it's kind of ironic you call Gary Nevilles head rat like, I was just thinking Tevez looked a little rodentlike when he pursed his ears after the 2nd goal. Gary Neville rubbed scouse gits up the wrong way so much that he turned into a United Legend for it. Keep it up Neville, Sledgehammers league cup apathy has turned into a bloodlust, WP.
                              and LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                It was in Mulhuddart not Ballymun!
                                LOL. sorry

Comment

Gary Neville rubbed scouse gits up the wrong way so much that he turned into a United Legend for it.
                                  As a UTD fan I have to disagree, he looks like a gob shite when he carries on the way he does. Looks fake / OTT and give ABU's a valid reason to hate us more (Not that I care TBH)

Do you remember the Ronaldo goal vs Fulham a few years ago when GN thought Ronaldo was pointing and running to him when in fact it was to Heinze? Man did he look a tool then.

Comment

links for utd city game - its only on sky sports, first leg was on the bbc, shame.

Comment

seems like a decent link for the Arsenal game

iraqgoals.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, iraqgoals.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Predictions??

3-1 United for me

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          seems like a decent link for the Arsenal game

http://iraqgoals.net/ch4.html

Comment

I'm a fan of Tevez as a footballer, great engine and a 100% effort, off the pitch he''s a bit of a handbang, and it's kind of ironic you call Gary Nevilles head rat like, I was just thinking Tevez looked a little rodentlike when he pursed his ears after the 2nd goal. Gary Neville rubbed scouse gits up the wrong way so much that he turned into a United Legend for it. Keep it up Neville, Sledgehammers league cup apathy has turned into a bloodlust, WP.
                                            and LOL.
                                            I don't support Liverpool, they're probably one of my least favorite premiership clubs if anything. I just think Neville's a complete tool. He seems to have only gotten more irritating with age, probably as compensation for the fact he's finished
                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Lol. I was at the chipper and they had 98fm on discussing legal highs!
                                              1 caller rings in and she says her son is in 4th year of secondary school. He says all his friends keep bragging about it and how badly it's affecting them. She's like it's a disgrace; zomg ban!
                                              The presenter asks what age is your son. She replies "Umn, I don't know about 13 or 14"

O rly!

Comment

Oh for the Arsenal game
                                                Channel - 77552 on sopcast is grade A Stream although it has foreign commentary.

Comment

neville was never a twat like that when keane was still playing for obvious reasons!

neville just comes across as fake to me trying to be mr utd, he`ll never be regarded in the same light as keane or giggs or even scholes, mainly cause hes shite

Comment

As a UTD fan I have to disagree, he looks like a gob shite when he carries on the way he does. Looks fake / OTT and give ABU's a valid reason to hate us more (Not that I care TBH)

Do you remember the Ronaldo goal vs Fulham a few years ago when GN thought Ronaldo was pointing and running to him when in fact it was to Heinze? Man did he look a tool then.

Heinze now there was anticlimax if ever there was one.

Comment

Any solid link for the Manchester game?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                        Any solid link for the Manchester game?
                                                        sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/81774

Comment

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.

Comment

United not pushing this half enough. And Vermaelen, gets booked, injured, zero fantasy footie points.
                                                            Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

This isn't funny. Not because of bad taste or whatever, it's just seriously unfunny!

Comment

Originally posted by MrStuffins View Post
                                                                This isn't funny. Not because of bad taste or whatever, it's just seriously unfunny!
                                                                +1
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

in galway for the night, where's the party?
                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

have to say, we're settling into this place very well.
                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

So you're a Mod on "Austrailian Poker Boards"?

I'll get my coat

Comment

I typed in the wrong url for this site and cam across this site...http://www.irishpokerforums.com/

Who set it up, what is behind it and how much of a high roller do I have to be to see it!? I'll move up limits if needs be, curiosity is getting the better of me here...

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

On SS1 in the wide shot Terry Venables looks like an mixture of Alan Sugar and an umpa loompa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                              On SS1 in the wide shot Terry Venables looks like an mixture of Alan Sugar and an umpa loompa!!
                                                                              Was thinking the exact same myself!!

Comment

So the gf works in the same call centre as me...as a Team Leader, today she's taking an escalation from a guy who has an international call package, included in the package are calls to Isreal. Guy has run up an £800 bill in a month calling Jerusalem.

Gf says on the call 'Isreal is free, Palestine is not free'. Guy goes fukking bonkers

Comment

Also, off to the Dam on Friday morning for a stag weekend, been a few timess before, but anyone got any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                    Didnt he recently take over West Ham?

Comment

no way was that a yellow for tevez

Comment

Did i see someone mention that there is a cousin's section? Link?

Comment

Did someone just throw a bottle at Bellemy?

Comment

1-0

Now we have a game!

Comment

2 bottles ye, but the first was a coin that hit him in the back of the head, holy fuck, didnt expect to see stuff like that today. gona be major complications

edit: 1-0 utd

Comment

Wot a ball from Rooney

Comment

FCKing PRICKKKK!!

absolute aggro donk, limp k10d hes raises as usual, check flop shoving 25k into 9,5k snap call BOOOOM!!... 3 and a half hours for that shit.

Comment

do away goals count?

Comment

do away goals count?
                                                                                                      Yeah but only after extra time

Comment

1st one thrown by Shearer

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Also, off to the Dam on Friday morning for a stag weekend, been a few timess before, but anyone got any recommendations?
                                                                                                          If it is an evening flight home dont make the same mistake i made and spend the day drinking. When i got to the train station and asked about the train line to the airport i was directed to a platform, saw the picture of an airplane overhead and jumped on, 45 mins later, considering the journey from the airport was <30 mins i got the feeling i was maybe on the wrong train ! Turned out i got on the train that had came from the airport...

I got off the next stop, got the correct train this time but knew at this stage i was too late for the flight. Got to the airport the Aer Lingus desk was closed, Air france told me there was a 7.30am flight to shannon next morning, it was nearly 10pm at this stage. Ended up booking into merriot across the road for 360 yo yo, and another 220 to change the tickets.

An expensive mistake !
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            If it is an evening flight home dont make the same mistake i made and spend the day drinking. When i got to the train station and asked about the train line to the airport i was directed to a platform, saw the picture of an airplane overhead and jumped on, 45 mins later, considering the journey from the airport was <30 mins i got the feeling i was maybe on the wrong train ! Turned out i got on the train that had came from the airport...

I got off the next stop, got the correct train this time but knew at this stage i was too late for the flight. Got to the airport the Aer Lingus desk was closed, Air france told me there was a 7.30am flight to shannon next morning, it was nearly 10pm at this stage. Ended up booking into merriot across the road for 360 yo yo, and another 220 to change the tickets.

An expensive mistake !
                                                                                                            That's an impressive mistake to make given the entire country speaks English!

Comment

do away goals count?

Not anymore! 2-0

Comment

What a miss by Rooney!

Comment

Not anymore! 2-0
                                                                                                                  Still might. 3-2/4-3 to utd after extra time...

Comment

Who else but Tevez?

2-1! (3-3)

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                                                      That's an impressive mistake to make given the entire country speaks English!
                                                                                                                      Tbf, i may not have been paying the attention i should have, also, dont ask the guy emptying the bins about the train schedule, he could have been playing with me !!
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                                        People who drink are not automatically alcoholics
                                                                                                                        People who have an occasional cigarette aren't smokers.
                                                                                                                        People who have an occasional spliff / bubble/ brownie aren't stoners.

(very over-sensitive of me, but sure fuck it!)
                                                                                                                        agreed.

However, as an aside, I consider myself fairly used to the jargon but I have no idea what a bubble pipe is.

I havent seen ANY reasonable discourse over this headshop thing, a group Roscommon torch wavers just got themselves a feature on the 9 0'clock news.
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          agreed.

However, as an aside, I consider myself fairly used to the jargon but I have no idea what a bubble pipe is.

I havent seen ANY reasonable discourse over this headshop thing, a group Roscommon torch wavers just got themselves a feature on the 9 0'clock news.
                                                                                                                          A bong, shirley.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X