Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Chelsea could collapse now
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Nice from John O'Shea

Comment

Utd are so annoying and bent
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Offside goals arent allowed lads.
            [x] incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
              Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss

justice
              Justice for what?

Comment

fucking stream goes bust

Comment

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss

justice
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      Justice for what?
                      Probably because they didn't get a lucky bounce in the 17th minute or something

Comment

Justice for what?
                        a goal that was not offside

Comment

Torres second half brace imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                            Torres second half brace imo.
                            Are they bringing him on for the second half ?

Opr

Comment

What a ball into Giggs from the Deise Beckenbauer though

Comment

so far this stream I am watching since half time started has shown the last 2 minutes of a movie and now a shit documentary with that hamster twat. I hope they put the fucking football back on for the second half.

Comment

so far this stream I am watching since half time started has shown the last 2 minutes of a movie and now a shit documentary with that hamster twat. I hope they put the fucking football back on for the second half.
                                  Its on TV3, you know that, yeah?

(maybe you are streaming instead of TV3, cant say I blame ya if so. Thank fuck for Sky Sports subscription at times like this)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                    Its on TV3, you know that, yeah?

(maybe you are streaming instead of TV3, cant say I blame ya if so. Thank fuck for Sky Sports subscription at times like this)
                                    Didn't realise they were streaming it.
                                    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                      Never got into it. I found all of the characters contemptible anytime I watched it, so I doubt it would ever have worked as a show for me.

I like Larry in Curb, so I can empathise with and laugh at him.

Costanza, Seinfeld et al just elicited the "fuck off and die" reaction from me everytime I saw them.
                                      Larry in Curb == George Costanza ~= Larry in Real life
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The guy who plays George Costanza is the biggest tool around, if you have ever had the displeasure to listen to him talk utter nonsense about poker. Puts me off the entire show. Second probably to only James Woods in terms of poker playing celebs.

Comment

Kalou needed asap

Comment

Paddy Evra is some tackler

Comment

That mexican is a diving cunt

Comment

Drogba with chip on shoulder >>>>>>>>>> half fit girly haired spanish tart

Comment

That mexican is a diving cunt
                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyA_MB9l-b4[/ame]

Comment

Hey Emmet, I see Shane Long has scored again for Reading tonight.

Comment

BYE BYE

Comment

Standard United getting it their way at OT!

Comment

JUSTICE!!
                                                          Last edited by Ste05; 12-04-11, 20:12. Reason: :p

Comment

Standard United getting it their way at OT!
                                                            lol will ya give it a rest. Two yellows is a red card. And both were yellow.
                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                              lol will ya give it a rest. Two yellows is a red card. And both were yellow.
                                                              It was a foul not a yellow. Evra didn't even know what part of his body to fake injury with.

Comment

How is that not a red?

Comment

Comment

Harsh red, Terry should have walked there but Rooney was in and stopped to remonstrate for a card
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                      Hey Emmet, I see Shane Long has scored again for Reading tonight.
                                                                      Great news for this lad!

Comment

It was a foul not a yellow. Evra didn't even know what part of his body to fake injury with.
                                                                        It was Nani. It was def a yellow. Coming through the back of him like that. Also, given the fact the ref has been pretty yellow friendly makes it all the more retarded on his part.

Speaking of Evra. Drogba is hammering him.
                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

game on

Comment

ooooooooooooh, sweat.

Comment

lol nice jynx

Comment

It was Nani. It was def a yellow. Coming through the back of him like that. Also, given the fact the ref has been pretty yellow friendly makes it all the more retarded on his part.

Its a foul imo and a harsh second yellow.

Comment

interesting

not anymore

Comment

ffs, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      game on
                                                                                      lol forget it

Comment

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyessssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss

Comment

Here we go. Should be a cracking last 15. Evra again making mistakes. Silly.

Comment

Still need 2, nothings changed....

Comment

Comment

cmon chavski.

Comment

LOL.

YUUSSS

Comment

How is that not a red?
                                                                                                    If you are talking about the Nani 'foul', it wasn't a red card as it was a clear dive.

Comment

Drogba to knock someone out to get his annual 3 match ban for group stages

Comment

If you are talking about the Nani 'foul', it wasn't a red card as it was a clear dive.
                                                                                                        who cares? We're going to win the (champions) league

Comment

puke
                                                                                                          IPoker, $0.02/$0.05 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
                                                                                                          LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $17.19
                                                                                                          Hero (BB): $10.30
                                                                                                          UTG: $4.65
                                                                                                          CO: $5.26
                                                                                                          BTN: $10.09

Pre-Flop: A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                                                                                                          2 folds, BTN raises to $0.15, SB raises to $0.46, Hero raises to $1.39, BTN folds, SB calls $0.94

Flop: ($2.95) J T 9 (2 Players)
                                                                                                          SB bets $1.95, Hero calls $1.95

Turn: ($6.85) 6 (2 Players)
                                                                                                          SB bets $3.65, Hero raises to $6.95 and is All-In, SB calls $3.30

River: ($20.75) 7 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $20.75 Pot ($1 Rake)
                                                                                                          SB showed 7 8 and WON $19.75 (+$9.47 NET)
                                                                                                          Hero showed A A and LOST (-$10.25 NET)

Comment

Signed up to Betfair with a promo, bet €20 and if it loses they give me €30

I matched the draw @ 10.5

Was in the middle of posting this when Park scored. FML

C'mon Chelsea, just one more plz thanks.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Still need 2, nothings changed....
                                                                                                              Less time now

Comment

Starting to think my hatred of John Terry may currently outweigh my United hate, especially since Gary Neville was shipped off to the glue factory.

Tough one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                                                  Less time now
                                                                                                                  Loads of time...

Comment

Starting to think my hatred of John Terry may currently outweigh my United hate, especially since Gary Neville was shipped off to the glue factory.

Tough one.

Top Corner mate

Comment

Tough one.
                                                                                                                      If ever you doubt it, think of the evil Sith lord in charge there. That should help sway the balance back again. Terry's asshattedness is not in question, but they are different levels still.

Comment

If ever you doubt it, think of the evil Sith lord in charge there. That should help sway the balance back again. Terry's asshattedness is not in question, but they are different levels still.
                                                                                                                        Moment of madness. God I hate terry so much, what a terrible person, fucking head on the cunt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          Signed up to Betfair with a promo, bet €20 and if it loses they give me €30

I matched the draw @ 10.5

Was in the middle of posting this when Park scored. FML

C'mon Chelsea, just one more plz thanks.

Just remembered I backed a 2-1 scoreline earlier with PP @ 8/1

No more fucking UTD goals
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X