Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
    Linkage for the golf please

Comment

You know its on BBC2 ?

Comment

In The Hole

General random drooler pissed ofededness Was so looking forward to this final day. No money on it thankfully
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

this is horrible, wish he could just throw in a towel and get outta there

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
              Me: off to the irish open it is

That's fantastic man delighted to hear
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Jesus, Andy black would be proud of this blowup.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Rory McIlroy, the Golf version of Andy Murray

Comment

Nowhere to hide on a golf course, an hour more of this torture for him.

Fucking grim

Comment

Comment

Have a C++ exam in the morning

studied my socks off today, even collected two friends so we could do it together.

I have large pieces of paper stuck all over the place now, with massive writing to help me get it in my head!

ugh dreading it!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Just saw trailer for Crazy Stupid Love (not out til Sept) looks really good. Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling and loads of hot birds, deadly

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68Y3oMEk8[/ame]

Comment

i'm bored
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                              i'm bored
                              i'm sober so cant help sorry
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RehiBSvgn6U[/ame]

Comment

<--- Bored

Comment

Play pictionary lads.

isketch is where its at. Collude via MSN or something and play in one of the rooms. Over competitive Americans get pissed off when you're nailing 7 letter words after 5 seconds.

Comment

MSN is busy studying for her c++

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                        Just saw trailer for Crazy Stupid Love (not out til Sept) looks really good. Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling and loads of hot birds, deadly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68Y3oMEk8
                                        Emma Stone, winning.
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Play pictionary lads.

isketch is where its at. Collude via MSN or something and play in one of the rooms. Over competitive Americans get pissed off when you're nailing 7 letter words after 5 seconds.
                                          Shockwave download is saying it will take 30 hours. FU adobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                            Emma Stone, winning.
                                            Just about to stick on Paper Man after the golf, her and Ryan Reynolds in it. Must be good

Comment

Just about to stick on Paper Man after the golf, her and Ryan Reynolds in it. Must be good
                                              Watched it a few months back, quirky movie but i enjoyed it.
                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I managed the impossible tonight, managed to be more card dead than Moneymaker. Is there a bad beat jackpot for that?
                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  Have a C++ exam in the morning

studied my socks off today, even collected two friends so we could do it together.

I have large pieces of paper stuck all over the place now, with massive writing to help me get it in my head!

ugh dreading it!
                                                  Programming absolutely fucking sucks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68Y3oMEk8
                                                  Big Ryan Gosling fan but I'm a bit meh to this, was looking at some new trailers today.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR_vRMRajos[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ng2P3zxfM[/ame]

Maybe Doke has a secret life on the side

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6_Za7RmiyY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrw-mSDJC_k[/ame]

Tom Hardy fan but not sure about a MMA movie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmAUdP5bP4[/ame]

Comment

come play in Ivey's room!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      Shockwave download is saying it will take 30 hours. FU adobe.
                                                      I would say its that poxy WiMax connection of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        Programming absolutely fucking sucks!

Big Ryan Gosling fan but I'm a bit meh to this, was looking at some new trailers today.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Maybe Doke has a secret life on the side

The Bang Bang Club is the real life story of a group of four young combat photographers - Greg Marinovich, Joao Silva, Kevin Carter and Ken Oosterbroek - bon...

Tom Hardy fan but not sure about a MMA movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmAUdP5bP4
                                                        Morgan Spurlock pisses me off no end and I'll watch any film with Tim Riggins in it MMA one looks gash but the Doke life story one could be interesting.

Comment

Seen this story online yesterday, fucking police officer is a moron, a squirrel is in a school court yard and pest control has been called supposedly but its really doing nothing and the police decides to pepper spray the thing, christ over reaction much!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDhdEd8zrg&feature=aso[/ame]

Comment

I would say its that poxy WiMax connection of yours.
                                                            I would agree modbeard

Comment

Morgan Spurlock pisses me off no end and I'll watch any film with Tim Riggins in it MMA one looks gash but the Doke life story one could be interesting.
                                                              I really liked Super Size Me but his Bin Laden one was shocking, maybe I would like that movie with Tim Riggins more if Ryan Phillipe wasn't in it, as for that MMA one seems to be a few movies about that coming out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                I would agree modbeard
                                                                Cheers Chadley

Comment

Rory McIlroy is to have a new whiskey named after him. It's to be made in Ireland. Bottled in America.
                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                    Rory McIlroy is to have a new whiskey named after him. It's to be made in Ireland. Bottled in America.
                                                                    wow, so quick
                                                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                      wow, so quick
                                                                      quicker than McIlroy decimating his paycheck.

Atleast McIlroy only destroyed his reputation over two holes, instead of the 108 tiger did.

Comment

Roger Dodger starting on BBC2 at 12.30 is worth a look.

Opr

Comment

Looking for a way to create the character of Patrick Bateman, Christian Bale stumbled onto a Tom Cruise appearance on David Letterman. According to American Psycho (2000) director Mary Harron, Bale saw in Cruise "this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes" and Bale subsequently based the character of Bateman on that.

Comment

Note to self: Stop staying in pub after work.

McIllroy blow up was of epic proportions..was really hoping to see a play off of 5/6 people at one stage. Would have been brilliant to see!
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

my shockwave flash plug-in for chrome keeps crashing once or twice every day I've noticed. Is this happening to anyone else?

Any way to prevent it crashing?
                                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                my shockwave flash plug-in for chrome keeps crashing once or twice every day I've noticed. Is this happening to anyone else?

Use Internet Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post

Same here, not sure how to stop it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                    Same here, not sure how to stop it though.
                                                                                    Has happened me a few times but it's no more noticeable recently than it has been in the past
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Use Internet Explorer
                                                                                      I used to use IE before the interweb existed!
                                                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                        Has happened me a few times but it's no more noticeable recently than it has been in the past
                                                                                        It never happened me before until about a month a go and now it happens a couple of times a day. Normally happens when I'm watching a video and try and skip through it.

Comment

Was in Superquinn earlier and they had a special offer on Nastro Azzuro, 6 x 660ml bottles for €12.

They're normally €3.95 each and I'd normally buy one midweek to drink while cooking.

I bought them thinking they'd do me for the week.

Just polished off the last one there.
                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

It never happened me before until about a month a go and now it happens a couple of times a day. Normally happens when I'm watching a video and try and skip through it.
                                                                                            When you're watching porn then?

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                            Note to self: Stop staying in pub after work.

McIllroy blow up was of epic proportions..was really hoping to see a play off of 5/6 people at one stage. Would have been brilliant to see!
                                                                                            Quoting to add it was hilarious to watch one of the lads curse McIllroy BBV style by backing him just before he stood up to tee off at the hole he triple bogeyed!
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

hello peeps

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

yeah exactly the same for me. Was just watching PAD on pokercast.tv and it crashed. had it buffered up and all but had to start the buffer again after it crashed.

Has to be something to do with Chrome though. Might uninstall and reinstall to see if that does anything.
                                                                                                NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Youtubes also been acting buggy as hell for a while for me, also a Chrome issue?
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                    hello peeps
                                                                                                    Hello Colm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                      Youtubes also been acting buggy as hell for a while for me, also a Chrome issue?
                                                                                                      i've had no issues with youtube apart from chrome crashing once every while. It could well be another bug with chrome though.

Maybe do what Danny suggested above and use the dinosaur IE browser
                                                                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Ugh, I could never go back to IE. It's be like going back to FIFA from PES, it'll take years of vast superiority before I budge
                                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                          Ugh, I could never go back to IE. It's be like going back to FIFA from PES, it'll take years of vast superiority before I budge
                                                                                                          As much as sickens me to say it, FIFA is better then PES now.

Comment

As much as sickens me to say it, FIFA is better then PES now.
                                                                                                            I know, and it took me years to finally accept that. And I still pretend I'm playing PES by having the controller set up to be exactly like PES so I don't have to admit to myself that I'm a FIFA player now.

Comment

what a cool module, wasn't there when I was!

Last edited by Emmet; 11-04-11, 00:34.

Comment

Really was quite good. Won't be everyones cup of tea tho as is pretty odd in some places. Jrff Daniels and Emma Stone were great

Comment

ah fk off, gonzo around 900 from the DD KK bb donk x4.5 it calls shove, AJ bang the 3 outer obv.

Comment

Ugh, now i remember why i havent played on party in years.
                                                                                                                    Lodged E160 on to play the 250K gtee $215 tourney
                                                                                                                    Get dream raped KK into AA and bust 33rd for 1050$
                                                                                                                    Insta tilt-spunk it all off on roulette .

Comment

I just won a massive pot with 27 against AA, QQ, JJ, AK, 1010.

Comment

Speaking of Patrick Bateman, at the moment in work we are doing a few bits on pieces on the company's image/marketing etc. Such as the website and business cards. In passign I mentioned the "business card scene in american psycho". I was a little idssappointed that only one person got the reference.
                                                                                                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y[/ame]

What's the story with flash based websites and the iPad, do they work at all yet?

Comment

I'm third in chips in a 3000 runner tourney that I know full well I'm gonna bust from in about two hours time.

FML
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Lazare; 11-04-11, 01:18.
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X