Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
    Boobs

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Last one was leading until I saw the 3rd one!
    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
      Hi anyone got a number for Partypoker support that works?
      Need to get in touch with them re my Password ASAP.
      The number for ireland support on website is 80072789107 but i've no idea what im supposed to out in front of that, tried a bunch of things (00, 0044 etc) but no joy
      there deffinaty is a fdree number for Ireland..cant find it though.
      use the live chat and ask them to ring you

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
        Hi anyone got a number for Partypoker support that works?
        Need to get in touch with them re my Password ASAP.
        The number for ireland support on website is 80072789107 but i've no idea what im supposed to out in front of that, tried a bunch of things (00, 0044 etc) but no joy
        have you tried just dialling the number as it is?
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Massive kick at the end of the rugby here

Comment

Wow, what a finish to the rugby.

Biarritz would be a better option for Leinster I guess.
            I want one of those penalty shootout thingies though.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              vwp
              why did I tempt the BBV? Sorry Sickpuppy!

Also, why did he not give Yachvilli an easier kick?????

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                Last one was leading until I saw the 3rd one!
                You are a genius
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Fairly retarded idea that 'most tries scored' will win in the event of a draw after extra time.

Comment

why did I tempt the BBV? Sorry Sickpuppy!

Also, why did he not give Yachvilli an easier kick?????
                    Ya hed loads of space looked like Biarritz were going to get penalty try from scrums.
                    aftertiming ftw took Toulouse on an alternative handicap plus 5

Comment

Jesus this has been a brutal last 60minutes of rugby. Great start to the game, then the weather seems to have destroyed it.

Yachvilli trying way too much in Extra Time too

IF Leinster win their semi, it will be an incredible path to the final if you consider who they've played!

Originally posted by CouchSmart
                      Leinster's HEC path must be the toughest ever. Sarries, Racing, Clermont, Leicester, Toulouse and, maybe finally, Northampton/Perpignan!
                      Last edited by Emmet; 10-04-11, 17:50.

Comment

Is there any rugby highlights website out there similar to 101greatgoals.com for football? I missed the second half of the Leinster match and wouldn't mind a look at the highlights.

Comment

what a great day today... weather beautiful, people in good humour,
                          sitting down to watch masters, mmmmm might have a beer or 3...
                          Then detox for 2 weeks until the Irish Poker Open.... no beer until then...

life is good at moment.....
                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                            Is there any rugby highlights website out there similar to 101greatgoals.com for football? I missed the second half of the Leinster match and wouldn't mind a look at the highlights.
                            rte player has the whole game. Also think there was a highlights and discussion programme played last night that would also be on the rte player site.

Failing that, www.rugbydump.com can be relied on for some cool clips of most games.

Comment

is there a stream to the masters by any chance?
                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

is there a stream to the masters by any chance?
                                You know its on bbc2
                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                  You know its on bbc2
                                  oops! that will teach me to get away from the computer and check next time! thanks smurph
                                  Last edited by Four of a Kind; 10-04-11, 18:29.
                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

IF Leinster win their semi, it will be an incredible path to the final if you consider who they've played!
                                    Mitigated by home advantage in the semi though.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                      Mitigated by home advantage in the semi though.
                                      Earned by results in the pools

Bizarre thing to hold against them

Comment

Tiger marching early.

Also people who don't watch The Masters on the CBS feed are weird.
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Earned by results in the pools

Bizarre thing to hold against them
                                          I'm not holding it against them, but you are aware that home advantage in the semis didn't used to be based on pool performance, it was drawn randomly.

There have been tougher paths to the final completed over the years.
                                          Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 10-04-11, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Tiger marching early.

Also people who don't watch The Masters on the CBS feed are weird.
                                            BBV curse is back

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                              BBV curse is back

Comment

[QUOTE=LuckyLloyd;299085]I'm not holding it against them, but you are aware that home advantage in the semis didn't used to be based on pool performance, it was drawn randomly.

There have been tougher paths to the final completed over the years.[/QUOTE]

you tell'em lloyd, just surprised he hasn't come out with the "group of death" line yet

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I see another IPB'er shipped the IO ticket from the last chance saloon yoke was playing earlier. WP Mac

Comment

I see another IPB'er shipped the IO ticket from the last chance saloon yoke was playing earlier. WP Mac
                                                    I railed the last 10 minutes or so, well done John!

Some value in that game. 2450 worth of buyins and s seats guaranteed, nice overlay.
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                      I railed the last 10 minutes or so, well done John!

Some value in that game. 2450 worth of buyins and s seats guaranteed, nice overlay.
                                                      Who?

Comment

uh oh Rory

Comment

1 time robot dealer

Comment

pressure getting to the kid ?

Comment

Nice one Mac. Run goot

Comment

McIlchoke?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                  1 time robot dealer
                                                                  aaaaaaaaand gone.. A8 no good v KJ ..then rags v AK

fml 116/4300

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                    Awful news if you're a fan of Misfits.

Opr
                                                                    bumped into him in the gym last week. seemed like a nice guy. couldn't remember his name so called him misfits man, and got a laugh and a few words with him.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      Who?
                                                                      Me: off to the irish open it is

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                        aaaaaaaaand gone.. A8 no good v KJ ..then rags v AK

fml 116/4300
                                                                        nice run. what tourney was it?
                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

See that shit by Tiger, my lord.
                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

nice run. what tourney was it?
                                                                            11 dollar 25k gtd.. over 7k ftw

Comment

Epic golf is epic

Comment

Wow, Tiger. This is gonna be great!
                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

mixing the incredible with the incredibly bad!

Comment

looks like were set for an epic final round at masters

Comment

Jesus Mac

Comment

Wow Tiger
                                                                                        Wow Rory

this is nuts

Comment

COME ON

Comment

This madness just took my mind off the golf

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEiMA3QtYWc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Tiger got the Big heart come on to fuck

Comment

Me n some random dude in the shit storm against the world.. i'm currently 5th in it stacking everyone with terrabad play for lolz then giving them abuse in the chatbox.. the other guy is pretty cool and lol'ing along with everything ..have my suspicions he is el tren.

Comment

fook woods come on McIlroy

guys got great hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    Tiger got the Big heart come on to fuck
                                                                                                    Big Heart No Putter

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-5jZs8K_o0[/ame]
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Millwall fans away to Leeds. They are one classy bunch.
                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

rory doin a norman here

car crash stuff, painful to watch

Comment

Mcilroy needs a hug. stat.
                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                            rory doin a norman here

car crash stuff, painful to watch
                                                                                                            choking like fuck he is!
                                                                                                            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

What a shot by Woods

Comment

I've created a new folder in G-Mail, anyone know how to set it up so that all e-mail from a certain address goes into that folder? Is that possible?
                                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

"Settings" "Filters" "Create Filter"

Comment

Any of you's ever watch Cocaine Cowboys? Just finished watching it there it was decent but didn't really like the style of it, fucking cut cut cut cut cut cut cut to something/someboy was annoying me.

Had never really known the level or crime and drugs that happened back then in Miami, insane and can only imagine the amount of money that was just flowing back then, informative documentary.

6.5/10

Comment

Linkage for the golf please

Comment

"Settings" "Filters" "Create Filter"
                                                                                                                        Perfect, cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X