This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
    A guy knocked on my door today asking for a donation for the local primary school’s new swimming pool. I went away and came back with a cup of water….. Is that wrong?
    Yep, they wouldn't use tap water.

Comment

He probably a meant a cash donation.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Question 6.

What is your place of birth.

Give the place where your mother lived at the time of your birth.
        Say wut?
        Ask me where my mother lived when I was born in that case.

Wtf is wrong with these cunts?

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          Really don't feel arsed filling in this census considering I have read a number of times that census enumerators have been told to tell people with queries regarding the religious question, to just put down the religion of their childhood.

Obviously the potential fines for not filling it out are a motivating factor, but jebus if this country isn't tiltingly retarded.
          this guy wasn't a census fan either

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc[/ame]

Comment

Might just write that on my census, see if I hear back.

Comment

Census is processed by a company called CACI UK whose parent comapny CACI International provided interrogation services at Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison.

Classy choice.

The processing of the census is being aided by CACI UK, whose parent company provided interrogation services in Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison between 2003 and 2005.

Comment

G'nite.

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ughh to early flights and sleeping on benches. EMA is some dump of an airport
                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

WHOOAAA
                    did finkel come back and kill everyone

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

entertain us. we sit and wait, in the darkness, in silence, for the entertainment to commence. slack eyed, pursed lips, dead to all stimulants save what you present to us. there is no tick tock, no morning whistle of a kettle. No dramatic dawn chorus or regretful waking. no tasting of carpet in the back of the throat or freshly squeezed juice 100% not from concentrate, just us, waiting, waiting for the day to commence.

Welcome to the BBV.
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Morning
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              jesus looks like finkel got alot of people lastnight, in some trojan horse type manovere i would imagine

edit:
                              oh yeah forgot to mention, he is a fair stupid kid, he delibertly steers for that tree
                              Last edited by Angry-Ball; 10-04-11, 12:25.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                jesus looks like finkel got alot of people lastnight, in some trojan horse type manovere i would imagine

edit:
                                oh yeah forgot to mention, he is a fair stupid kid
                                That gif is finkel as a kid.

Comment

Youth cup semi final first leg. Chelsea -v- United, 2nd half just started for anyone interested http://www.magictv.co/

Comment

How did Finkel get on in his Pool Championship ?
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      That gif is finkel as a kid.
                                      LOL
                                      that explains a few things

Comment

Me and my three bestest mates have gone away for a week during June/July for the last 6 or 7 years. Its varied from a bog standard week in a Spanish resort to a 4 city hop through the baltic states.

So I was putting forward a few ideas last night and I could see them shiftily looking at each other all slighly embarassed. So I said not to worry if you don't want to go this year or whatever.

But they explained that they already booked the trip a few days ago, spending 6 nights at some music festival near Valencia in July. And I'm not allowed go as I won't be able to hack living in a tent for a week, and I'll also complain incessantly about the music.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          How did Finkel get on in his Pool Championship ?
                                          He got beaten either 8-6 having in his own words 'led all the way'.

Comment

Nightmare start for the Nordies

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              Forgot this was on cheers

Comment

Some excellent defence from Ulster

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  Me and my three bestest mates have gone away for a week during June/July for the last 6 or 7 years. Its varied from a bog standard week in a Spanish resort to a 4 city hop through the baltic states.

So I was putting forward a few ideas last night and I could see them shiftily looking at each other all slighly embarassed. So I said not to worry if you don't want to go this year or whatever.

But they explained that they already booked the trip a few days ago, spending 6 nights at some music festival near Valencia in July. And I'm not allowed go as I won't be able to hack living in a tent for a week, and I'll also complain incessantly about the music.
                                                  Thats Benicassim isnt it, looks awesome every year. Would love to head to it.

Comment

Seen killing Bono last night. It was shockingly very good.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                      Seen killing Bono last night. It was shockingly very good.
                                                      Really??? I had that down as the worst film of 2011 based on the trailers. I mean really???
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Trimble you little beaut

Comment

Good man Trimble, making up for his earlier error

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Really??? I had that down as the worst film of 2011 based on the trailers. I mean really???
                                                            I know. I had the same feeling before going into it. But it was either that or 3d Rio. I'd reccomend going to see it for sure. Maybe my expectations of it were low but I did enjoy it.

Comment

Good man Trimble, making up for his earlier error
                                                              missed it, was it a terrible mistake?

Honestly think he's one of the most under-rated and underused players in Ireland! Even though he has 30+ caps!

Humphries on fire so far

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Honestly think he's one of the most under-rated and underused players in Ireland! Even though he has 30+ caps!

Humphries on fire so far
                                                                Yeah tbf it was a shocking knock on right at the start that led to the try for Saints

Comment

Anyone played these 50 rebuy Last Chance Saloon games on PPP? Look like decent games, think will jump in to the one at 15.10. 2 tics guaranteed and only needs 20 runners

Comment

Anyone wanna play coinflips? I'm brutal

Comment

Didn't miss much in the Leinster game tbh. Tight, nervous game from start to finish, with only the odd moment of magic.

Ground out the result though, that's all that matters really.
                                                                      Couldn't disagree more. Gladitorial contest. The physical contest was immense with only the very highest skills under pressure standing up to the examination . Incredible atmosphere and a great win.

C'mon Ulster today!
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

We're not Nordies you cnut

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                          Couldn't disagree more. Gladitorial contest. The physical contest was immense with only the very highest skills under pressure standing up to the examination . Incredible atmosphere and a great win.

C'mon Ulster today!
                                                                          Oh I loved it, absolutely loved it. But it was Cup rugby. Not great viewing for a neutral, and nerve racking for anyone supporting either team.

There wasn't an awful lot of Champagne or Flashy rugby, game wont make any highlight reels for the year.

Ulster actually been well on top for the first half, defence is great, and Northhampton look shaky enough when they're asked to defend.

As an aside, Ulster's backline with Spence Trimble and D'Arcy are a breath of fresh air. All three will be playing in green jerseys for years to come.

Comment

Humphries on fire so far
                                                                            He started with a natural talent for finding space but poor defensive positioning and poor handling.

He's worked very hard on his defensive work but the hands can still let him down. He plays in a very competitive position 30 caps is about right for him so far.....
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Oh I loved it, absolutely loved it. But it was Cup rugby. Not great viewing for a neutral, and nerve racking for anyone supporting either team.

There wasn't an awful lot of Champagne or Flashy rugby, game wont make any highlight reels for the year.
                                                                              I don't think we should apologise for it not being a flashy game. It was the second best game of the season for me and I'll certainly be watching it back more than once.

Rounders likes nothing better than a bit of blood and thunder - tis far from flashy back play that kid was raised.

Comment

Ulster actually been well on top for the first half, defence is great, and Northhampton look shaky enough when they're asked to defend.

As an aside, Ulster's backline with Spence Trimble and D'Arcy are a breath of fresh air. All three will be playing in green jerseys for years to come.
                                                                                Today could be a massive breakthrough for Ulster. It's one thing to have potential but to actually deliver will bring them to another level. They are really impressing me so far.

Comment

I still think they're a year or two from getting near what they're able. They're making the right moves, and getting there though.

Bit of experience, bit of steelyness and the players that are out there can go far.

Comment

I still think they're a year or two from getting near what they're able. They're making the right moves, and getting there though.

Bit of experience, bit of steelyness and the players that are out there can go far.
                                                                                    In before he disagrees with you.

Comment

Anyone wanna play coinflips? I'm brutal
                                                                                      It would be wrong of me to accept...

Comment

Come on the nordy Hamptons

Also I have created a no mans land outside my house after that indian last night
                                                                                        48

Comment

Arsenal are terrible.
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Jesus that's a huge drop

Comment

jaysus the commentary is desperate
                                                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Northampton are such a hateable team. Hartley is playing his role as a thoroughly despicable person to a tee today.

Comment

Chelsea may sell Torres

rofl story.
                                                                                                  LFC may give you £12 million + a potential few million more for appearance related fees.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Poor AJ, that's harsh that they didn't even tell you.
                                                                                                  You know who your real friends are now.
                                                                                                  And stop making friends with poor people, this is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                    Northampton are such a hateable team. Hartley is playing his role as a thoroughly despicable person to a tee today.
                                                                                                    They're quite good though all the same.

Just posted this on boards

Originally posted by emmet02
                                                                                                    Hartley really is very hate-able, I cant quite put a finger on it. He just seems like that heavy bully that everyone knew when they were 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                      Chelsea may sell Torres

rofl story.
                                                                                                      LFC may give you £12 million + a potential few million more for appearance related fees.

Poor AJ, that's harsh that they didn't even tell you.
                                                                                                      You know who your real friends are now.
                                                                                                      And stop making friends with poor people, this is what happens.
                                                                                                      Roman has not even thought about selling him and yes, we are on first name terms.

Comment

They're quite good though all the same.

Just posted this on boards
                                                                                                        They beat up ulster badly in the second half men againest boys in scrums and collisions.
                                                                                                        There match with Perpignan will a war zone with two huge aggressive packs.
                                                                                                        Darcys dropped ball will haunt him

Comment

Yeah sums it up pretty aptly sickpuppy, they just turned the temperature up too much in the second half for Ulster to have a chance.

Won every scrum, every lineout that mattered.

Disappointing for Ulster, because they looked dangerous when they had good ball, but there wasn't near enough times when they actually did get good ball! Pack were absolutely smashed by Northhampton.

Sick to think that D'Arcy and Trimble not making those two mistakes could've been all the difference, though think Northhampton would've deserved it.

Comment

Yeah sums it up pretty aptly sickpuppy, they just turned the temperature up too much in the second half for Ulster to have a chance.

Won every scrum, every lineout that mattered.

Disappointing for Ulster, because they looked dangerous when they had good ball, but there wasn't near enough times when they actually did get good ball! Pack were absolutely smashed by Northhampton.

Sick to think that D'Arcy and Trimble not making those two mistakes could've been all the difference, though think Northhampton would've deserved it.
                                                                                                            Toulouse i think will do the same to Biarritz in the second half not to same extent but have a 6 2 split in subs forwards and backs Toulouse at evens ship

Comment

Boobs

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                Boobs

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                excellent boobage

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                  Toulouse at evens ship
                                                                                                                  vwp

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                    Boobs

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    3rd one was leading till the last one
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Awful news if you're a fan of Misfits.

According to reports, Robert Sheehan will not be returning for the third series of Misfits.
                                                                                                                      The show's executive producer Petra Fried announced the news at the Kapow convention in London today.

Sheehan's character Nathan, who has appeared in the show since it began in 2009, will now be replaced by a new character called Rudi.

Casting for Rudi is still ongoing. Nathan's departure and Rudi's arrival are expected to be dealt with in short films posted on the E4 website before the third series begins.

Sheehan can currently be seen in the movie Killing Bono and also worked on the film Season Of The Witch, which was released earlier this year.

The third series of Misfits is scheduled to air later this year on E4.

Opr

Comment

Any early streams for the golf?

Comment

Hi anyone got a number for Partypoker support that works?
                                                                                                                          Need to get in touch with them re my Password ASAP.
                                                                                                                          The number for ireland support on website is 80072789107 but i've no idea what im supposed to out in front of that, tried a bunch of things (00, 0044 etc) but no joy

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X