Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New room created, IPB FTW wordlist is "poker", lets hope this one works.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      k

k, asl?

Who are you?
      he is tylerdurden..............94, and he can bust your ass back down to corporal so fast it will make the fingering you got in the other place lastnight seem like a picnic with a bunch of priests

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
        he is tylerdurden..............94, and he can bust your ass back down to corporal so fast it will make the fingering you got in the other place lastnight seem like a picnic with a bunch of priests
        He has a cool beard, tbf.
        Originally posted by Zod View Post
        New room created, IPB FTW wordlist is "poker", lets hope this one works.
        Link

Comment

He has a cool beard, tbf.

Link
          Online multiplayer sketching game.

please come in, it's just two of us drawing penises at the moment

romm called IPB FTW
          Last edited by Zod; 09-04-11, 22:20.

Comment

watching a colin firth film , he is hot!!!!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
              watching a colin firth film , he is hot!!!!
              he won't come out of the screen.

Comment

Who are you?
                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 09-04-11, 22:34.
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Ok ok folks mod hat on here things seem to getting a little on the crazy side try and keep the madness to a minimum, Michelle I will say thou don't come asking me tomorrow to erase some of your posts if you wake up tomorrow a little embarrassed
                  your right, i will now attempt to put this place back on track

carefull now
                  SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

They be some good tits last pic is also quality.

Comment

bah. with more players and a word list that made sense we'd have a good game. ah well, thanks for trying.

Comment

The real fun in that game is colluding in rooms with other people. They get fierce annoyed when you guess "Hysterectomy" in 3 seconds

also
                        Wut is this?

Comment

King 8

Comment

Just watched Shutter Island. What a mindfuck of a film. Not too bad a movie though and certainly one that I never guessed the story at the beginning like I usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                              Just watched Shutter Island. What a mindfuck of a film. Not too bad a movie though and certainly one that I never guessed the story at the beginning like I usually do.
                              hello fellow female

that film was a waste of time...... crap!
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

FFS....

PokerStars Game #60587742500: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2011/04/09 23:50:17 WET [2011/04/09 18:50:17 ET]
                                Table 'Thora VIII' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
                                Seat 1: jlarr ($6.25 in chips)
                                Seat 2: Lance_Sher ($6.11 in chips)
                                Seat 3: cajoo ($1.90 in chips)
                                Seat 4: samuelolivag ($1.05 in chips)
                                Seat 5: ayn567 ($1.90 in chips)
                                Seat 6: Jacek2508 ($9.40 in chips)
                                Lance_Sher: posts small blind $0.02
                                cajoo: posts big blind $0.05
                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                Dealt to jlarr [Ah Ac]
                                samuelolivag: folds
                                ayn567: raises $0.15 to $0.20
                                Jacek2508: folds
                                jlarr: raises $0.30 to $0.50
                                Lance_Sher: folds
                                cajoo: folds
                                ayn567: raises $0.40 to $0.90
                                jlarr: raises $5.35 to $6.25 and is all-in
                                ayn567: calls $1 and is all-in
                                Uncalled bet ($4.35) returned to jlarr
                                *** FLOP *** [Qh Qs Ks]
                                *** TURN *** [Qh Qs Ks] [9c]
                                *** RIVER *** [Qh Qs Ks 9c] [9d]
                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                ayn567: shows [Ad Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Nines)
                                jlarr: shows [Ah Ac] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
                                ayn567 collected $3.68 from pot
                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                Total pot $3.87 | Rake $0.19
                                Board [Qh Qs Ks 9c 9d]
                                Seat 1: jlarr (button) showed [Ah Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Queens
                                Seat 2: Lance_Sher (small blind) folded before Flop
                                Seat 3: cajoo (big blind) folded before Flop
                                Seat 4: samuelolivag folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                Seat 5: ayn567 showed [Ad Qc] and won ($3.68) with a full house, Queens full of Nines
                                Seat 6: Jacek2508 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

hello fellow female

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                  carefull she is back on the sauce...

she felt she deserved it after 2 days hard work

Comment

Can someone tell me how to fix a imagine wimax modem after its been reset and wont connect plz

Comment

carefull she is back on the sauce...

she felt she deserved it after 2 days hard work
                                      ffs im not gonna lie down an die altogether, im back on the dry tomorrow!
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

FFS....

PokerStars Game #60587742500: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2011/04/09 23:50:17 WET [2011/04/09 18:50:17 ET]
                                        Table 'Thora VIII' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
                                        Seat 1: jlarr ($6.25 in chips)
                                        Seat 2: Lance_Sher ($6.11 in chips)
                                        Seat 3: cajoo ($1.90 in chips)
                                        Seat 4: samuelolivag ($1.05 in chips)
                                        Seat 5: ayn567 ($1.90 in chips)
                                        Seat 6: Jacek2508 ($9.40 in chips)
                                        Lance_Sher: posts small blind $0.02
                                        cajoo: posts big blind $0.05
                                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                        Dealt to jlarr [Ah Ac]
                                        samuelolivag: folds
                                        ayn567: raises $0.15 to $0.20
                                        Jacek2508: folds
                                        jlarr: raises $0.30 to $0.50
                                        Lance_Sher: folds
                                        cajoo: folds
                                        ayn567: raises $0.40 to $0.90
                                        jlarr: raises $5.35 to $6.25 and is all-in
                                        ayn567: calls $1 and is all-in
                                        Uncalled bet ($4.35) returned to jlarr
                                        *** FLOP *** [Qh Qs Ks]
                                        *** TURN *** [Qh Qs Ks] [9c]
                                        *** RIVER *** [Qh Qs Ks 9c] [9d]
                                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                        ayn567: shows [Ad Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Nines)
                                        jlarr: shows [Ah Ac] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
                                        ayn567 collected $3.68 from pot
                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                        Total pot $3.87 | Rake $0.19
                                        Board [Qh Qs Ks 9c 9d]
                                        Seat 1: jlarr (button) showed [Ah Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Queens
                                        Seat 2: Lance_Sher (small blind) folded before Flop
                                        Seat 3: cajoo (big blind) folded before Flop
                                        Seat 4: samuelolivag folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                        Seat 5: ayn567 showed [Ad Qc] and won ($3.68) with a full house, Queens full of Nines
                                        Seat 6: Jacek2508 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                        ahh see your after moving up.

Comment

Can someone tell me how to fix a imagine wimax modem after its been reset and wont connect plz
                                          fuck it out the window

Comment

ahh see your after moving up.
                                            1c 2c was eating my soul.

Comment

people calling my raises OOP with 34suited... urrrrrgghhhhhhh

Comment

1c 2c was eating my soul.
                                                but you were a winner there, you were a big fish in a small barrel there, now you are a small fish in a big barrel.

this is the only bit of advice iam ever going to give out for free on this forum

Comment

but you were a winner there, you were a big fish in a small barrel there, now you are a small fish in a big barrel.

this is the only bit of advice iam ever going to give out for free on this forum
                                                  at what price though? I was tilting so bad playing 1c 2c....

Comment

more americans, less russians.

still plenty of hit and run shit eaters though.

Comment

at what price though? I was tilting so bad playing 1c 2c....
                                                      you would get used to it eventually though, it's usually when you've busted you roll 4/5 times after moving up and think if only i was slow and steady back at 1c 2c....

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                        you would get used to it eventually though, it's usually when you've busted you roll 4/5 times after moving up and think if only i was slow and steady back at 1c 2c....
                                                        are you after my screen name?

Comment

Zod tell me hw to fix my modem

Comment

Zod tell me hw to fix my modem
                                                            wimax?

Comment

Hi
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I'd recomend 200cc of fire, stat.

Comment

I can't win a hand, seriously...

Comment

are you after my screen name?
                                                                    It's never going to get old is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                      It's never going to get old is it?
                                                                      never.

Comment

wimax?
                                                                        TY, sorted.

Comment

where is oleras tonight
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

hello fellow female

I liked it Michelle, I love films that make my brain whir away. I hate boring predictable films.

And I am off to bed, only still up as my Chat thing rang.

Comment

Hi
                                                                              Any luck with Cork sat michelle?

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                                Any luck with Cork sat michelle?
                                                                                lol nope, iv banned myself for a month! im gonna buy in so when u find me a large JD an coke an coke sorry did i just repeat myself..................... i meant to!
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

lol nope, iv banned myself for a month! im gonna buy in so when u find me a large JD an coke an coke sorry did i just repeat myself..................... i meant to!
                                                                                  Them were the days!

Comment

Just noticed your sig Michelle very good

Comment

Still bored.

Comment

watch youtube videos at random

Comment

I have watched everything on youtube. Completed the internet 3 times now and beat lotties top score.

Comment

chd
                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBZqp98836I[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4cmrMJul1g&NR[/ame]
                                                                                            Last edited by Emmet; 09-04-11, 23:40.

Comment

I have watched everything on youtube. Completed the internet 3 times now and beat lotties top score.
                                                                                              Heres yours sister!!!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Heres yours sister!!!
                                                                                                Hello Sis, how are you?

Comment

why the fuck do I play online poker?

Comment

Was supposed to head out tonight but then Commando popped up on the TV. They dont make classics like that anymore

Comment

fuck poker.

PokerStars Game #60591198418: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2011/04/10 1:19:04 WET [2011/04/09 20:19:04 ET]
                                                                                                      Table 'Chantal V' 6-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: -3KILLER3- ($4.33 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 2: Outsider16 ($2.75 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 3: RolliMichi ($6.49 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: eiermaler001 ($6.23 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: jlarr ($6.73 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: KingRudie ($5.14 in chips)
                                                                                                      -3KILLER3-: posts small blind $0.02
                                                                                                      Outsider16: posts big blind $0.05
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to jlarr [Ac As]
                                                                                                      RolliMichi: folds
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: raises $0.08 to $0.13
                                                                                                      jlarr: raises $0.12 to $0.25
                                                                                                      KingRudie: folds
                                                                                                      -3KILLER3-: folds
                                                                                                      Outsider16: folds
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: calls $0.12
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [2h 3d Jc]
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: checks
                                                                                                      jlarr: bets $0.55
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: calls $0.55
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [2h 3d Jc] [Ts]
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: checks
                                                                                                      jlarr: bets $1.25
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: raises $2.99 to $4.24
                                                                                                      jlarr: raises $1.69 to $5.93 and is all-in
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: calls $1.19 and is all-in
                                                                                                      Uncalled bet ($0.50) returned to jlarr
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [2h 3d Jc Ts] [Qc]
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      eiermaler001: shows [Tc Jh] (two pair, Jacks and Tens)
                                                                                                      jlarr: shows [Ac As] (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                                      eiermaler001 collected $11.91 from pot
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot $12.53 | Rake $0.62
                                                                                                      Board [2h 3d Jc Ts Qc]
                                                                                                      Seat 1: -3KILLER3- (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                      Seat 2: Outsider16 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                      Seat 3: RolliMichi folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: eiermaler001 showed [Tc Jh] and won ($11.91) with two pair, Jacks and Tens
                                                                                                      Seat 5: jlarr showed [Ac As] and lost with a pair of Aces
                                                                                                      Seat 6: KingRudie (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

hi

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                          hi

Get over it.

Comment

3bet bigger Zod. He plays the hand perfectly after that

Comment

Get over it.
                                                                                                              Get under it.

Comment

Still bored.
                                                                                                                Decent enough PAD this week if you're into watching that kinda thing. Doyle, Annette, Durrrr, Eric Baldwin, Luckychewy and Melanie Weisner. Starts here

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  3bet bigger Zod. He plays the hand perfectly after that
                                                                                                                  he'd been putting in that 13c raise over a few hands with complete shit.

fuck it, changed my PS password, cleared out the account, fuck online poker. going to bed, sick of this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                                    Decent enough PAD this week if you're into watching that kinda thing. Doyle, Annette, Durrrr, Eric Baldwin, Luckychewy and Melanie Weisner. Starts here

Comment

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Really don't feel arsed filling in this census considering I have read a number of times that census enumerators have been told to tell people with queries regarding the religious question, to just put down the religion of their childhood.

Obviously the potential fines for not filling it out are a motivating factor, but jebus if this country isn't tiltingly retarded.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 10-04-11, 00:55.

Comment

A guy knocked on my door today asking for a donation for the local primary school’s new swimming pool. I went away and came back with a cup of water….. Is that wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X