X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    Angry Ball.

PM SHD for the correct answers to the last 10 questions.

They are not as described above.
    thanks emmet
    knew she was playing it down
    maybe shd will just post up the answers here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        round two tonight anyway, if anyones about town and wants to see some hypno, we'll be in the old storehouse in temple bar
        What time are you doing it at? My friend got into it recently, might pop by for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          What time are you doing it at? My friend got into it recently, might pop by for a bit.
          theyre in the square in templebar right now, im hopping in a cab to head in now. be there for the night.
          http://mobro.co/zuroph
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
            there is a party?? Yes
            where is the party? My gaff
            when is the party? 16th april
            what time is the party? 3.30
            is there a theme? cupcake theme
            is it adults only? 6 yr olds only
            will there be nakedness of some sort? only when im getting out of the shower before party
            how many hot chicks will be there? just chicken wings
            will the drinks be supplied? yes miwadi
            is there rooms made available for shagging? definatly not
            will there be food? lots
            how many hot chicks will be there? you asked that already
            will the hot chicks have big knockers? the only big knocker available is on my door
            PART 2 begins at 9pm
            there is a party??Obviously
            where is the party? My Gaff
            what time is the party? 9pm
            is there a theme? drunkeness
            is it adults only? oh ya
            will there be nakedness of some sort?Possibly
            how many hot chicks will be there?Oh ya
            will the drinks be supplied?some polish exported vodka, and bring your own
            is there rooms made available for shagging?trampoline and garden shed, or up against a wall
            will there be food?kids leftovers
            how many hot chicks will be there?6 ish
            will the hot chicks have big knockers?mine are probably the biggerst
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

6ish?

There's about 40 of us getting a minibus down, you'd best round up more than 6ish women!

Comment

PART 2 begins at 9pm
                there is a party??Obviously
                where is the party? My Gaff
                what time is the party? 9pm
                is there a theme? drunkeness
                is it adults only? oh ya
                will there be nakedness of some sort?Possibly
                how many hot chicks will be there?Oh ya
                will the drinks be supplied?some polish exported vodka, and bring your own[/COLOR]
                is there rooms made available for shagging?trampoline and garden shed, or up against a wall
                will there be food?kids leftovers
                how many hot chicks will be there?6 ish
                will the hot chicks have big knockers?mine are probably the biggerst
                fecking cheapskates
                and for that reason iam out
                pics of the hot wimminz or GTFO
                Last edited by Angry-Ball; 09-04-11, 20:09.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Comment

brag:up 5 buyins for the day
                    beat: it's only 2c5c
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                        Actually Michelle, just as a random question; is Portlaoise now full of foreign chicks? Remember you saying the other night about your pals, which included a huge amount of multiculturality. Just curious really. Rathmines seems to be 80% foreign, but hadn't realised it had reached down to the sticks.

Born in Portlaoise myself, and many happy summers spent in Ballyroan and Mountrath with the various grandparents, but Portlaoise has always struck me as the ultimate place of despair, and you'd wonder how it could be a desired destination for international immigration.
                        where abouts are you from in portlaoise ? what age bracket are you, you may know some of my neighbours!
                        im only a blow in myself, the reason we moved here is because its so central!

its jammed packed full of nigerians, polish and lithuainan.

i only have 2 foreign friends, one is nadia who is from Azerbaijan and we are friends for 15 yrs, the other girl who is Lithuanian, i just met at school.
                        Last edited by SatNav; 09-04-11, 20:15.
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

where abouts are you from here? what age bracket are you, you may know some of my neighbours!
                          im only a blow in myself, the reason we moved here is because its so central!

its jammed packed full of

i only have 2 friends FML, one is nadia who is from Azerbaijan and we are friends for 15 yrs, the other girl who is Lithuanian.
                          there fixed your post
                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 09-04-11, 20:24. Reason: too much like something it shouldnt be

Comment

lol ya bould bastard, i was afraid to write that as there could be coloured poker players on IPB!

also i have lots and lots of friends , they are the only 2 foreigners !!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

you have any zubrowka michelle?

Comment

Angry-Ball I edited that post because it was too much like something it shouldn't be please no more like that.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    you have any zubrowka michelle?
                                    is that the one with the bit of grass in it?

if it is i hated it, horrible taste off it!

He normally brings home finlande! tenner for a litre yum! he brought home lemon vodka too thats only a fiver!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Age 33. If you know anyone from Ballyroan we're probably related!
                                      no dont know anyone from there! did you live in portlaoise town?
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

LOL
                                        noonan had a meeting with the french finance minister about reducing the interest rate on our bailout loan..... on a bus

FG will make a serious fuck up yet over a miserabl 1% reduction on the eu's share of the bailout facility.

Comment

Just on Season 5 of Third Watch but some of the old seasons are taped from VCR recordings and the quality isnt great and some bad rips but I really do like that show

Comment

Comment

would it be wrong to allow myself some wine tonight?

Iv worked so hard over the last two days and feel i deserve a treat!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

would it be wrong to allow myself some wine tonight?

Iv worked so hard over the last two days and feel i deserve a treat!
                                                give yourself a wine enema, no calories.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                    give yourself a wine enema, no calories.
                                                    Going to allow you a few glasses, we'll judge tomorrow whether you are allowed the same next week
                                                    ooh great, thought ye were going to eat the head off me, then again the haters are not about yet......... or maybe they are

fuck it ill have a few glasses, hope my posts are not going to be too embarrassing
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

google enema there Michelle...

Comment

I'm serious, no calories.

Comment

Oh I know, but I'm not sure Michelle does

Comment

i know what it is, iv had 2 of them!!!!

Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                Hi
                                                                Hi ya hun
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I picked up a leaflet today in PP and it said there is a freeroll ( password required) on tomorrow night for a seat to IO, but i cant find it?
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

looooooooooool the state of bewitched on the saturday night show, fuck they are rough and still dont know how to dress!

omg quote " we have been song writers ten yrs"...................................... ffs " i fight like me da" lmao!!!
                                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 09-04-11, 21:30.
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

looooooooooool the state of bewitched on the saturday night show, fuck they are rough and still dont know how to dress!
                                                                      meh still wouldn't throw them out of bed for eating crisps

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                        meh still wouldn't throw them out of bed for eating crisps
                                                                        you cant be serious, they are awful looking, the hair looks like a wig, the teeth like vampires and the sunken cheeks and wtf is with the leather gloves, sad bitches!!!!

they have the personality of a teabag!!!!
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

40 minutes after being allowed a glass of wine, good-mood Michelle has become
                                                                          SPOILER

Comment

40 minutes after being allowed a glass of wine, good-mood Michelle has become
                                                                            SPOILER

cmon emmet are you watching it! its vomit material!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind
                                                                              WTF???
                                                                              sorry carlo, it just came out u know me i never think before i post!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

sorry carlo, it just came out u know me i never think before i post!
                                                                                Lol! U never drink either before posting!!
                                                                                NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

hitchhiker contemplates getting a taxi with his Ballabriggs winnings.

Comment

Michelle 50minutes after being allowed a glass of wine.
                                                                                    SPOILER

Comment

hitchhiker contemplates getting a taxi with his Ballabriggs winnings.
                                                                                      He did put in a bit of spade work earlier in fairness with that made up "I'm from Port Laoise too" bullshit.

Comment

SPOILER

Ahhhhh..... So she's back on the gargle!!!
                                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

He did put in a bit of spade work earlier in fairness with that made up "I'm from Port Laoise too" bullshit.
                                                                                          HH is from everywhere.

Comment

Im bored.

Comment

SPOILER

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                              Ahhhhh..... So she's back on the gargle!!!
                                                                                              In all fairness I asked here first would it be such a bad thing if i had a few glasses of wine as i worked so hard over the last 2 days!!!

iv had 2 glasses and im well on lol!!!

also just noticed my bra is too big weeeeeeee my diddies are shrinking!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Im bored.
                                                                                                do you want to play a game?

Comment

Im bored.
                                                                                                  Cam ?? heheheheheheheh
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Cam ?? heheheheheheheh
                                                                                                    CHD set up a mikogo session if you do.

Comment

anyone want to play pictionary?

Comment

i like that ming chap, thought he would be a pain in the hole but actually he is sound!!
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

In all fairness I asked here first would it be such a bad thing if i had a few glasses of wine as i worked so hard over the last 2 days!!!

iv had 2 glasses and im well on lol!!!

also just noticed my bra is too big weeeeeeee my diddies are shrinking!
                                                                                                          a little while ago you told me you had the finest knockers in portlaoise

Comment

a little while ago you told me you had the finest knockers in portlaoise
                                                                                                            well i had an itchy tit and i scratched it and they seem smaller!!!!
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Online multiplayer sketching game.

Comment

room called IPB. lets play pictionary

Comment

well i had an itchy tit and i scratched it and they seem smaller!!!!
                                                                                                                  i lol'd at that

you probably punctured it and it leaked a small bit

Comment

i lol'd at that

you probably punctured it and it leaked a small bit
                                                                                                                    Leaked silicone ??
                                                                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind
                                                                                                                      WTF???
                                                                                                                      will u delete that post please, iv deleted mine , it was so wrong thanks!!!
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Ok ok folks mod hat on here things seem to getting a little on the crazy side try and keep the madness to a minimum, Michelle I will say thou don't come asking me tomorrow to erase some of your posts if you wake up tomorrow a little embarrassed

Comment

do you want to play a game?
                                                                                                                          k
                                                                                                                          Cam ?? heheheheheheheh
                                                                                                                          k, asl?
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                          Ok ok folks mod hat on here things seem to getting a little on the crazy side try and keep the madness to a minimum, Michelle I will say thou don't come asking me tomorrow to erase some of your posts if you wake up tomorrow a little embarrassed
                                                                                                                          Who are you?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X