• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    kind of need to win the Grand National today
    Well done sir

allrighty, backed Ballabriggs in the GN - not for much though - £150 if he/she places and then £300 if it wins.
    Opr

Comment

Perpignon Toulon a very good 2nd half
      Last edited by ghostface; 09-04-11, 16:12.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
        Interesting. I never knew that about Skype. Is it easy to do? I've needed to fax shit quite a few times.
        it's a program called pamfax, that can be used as an add-on in skype, or also as a stand-alone through their website I think. Very easy to do. Took a couple mins to set up through skype, and it gives you 25c free credit which was enough to send the 3 page fax I needed or w/e

Comment

Having a stroll through town, there's a guy who's always at the end of that laneway that joins Grafton st with Clarendon st selling the big issue. It's a guilt trap he has going on there, I'm always uncomfortably practising eye contact avoidance.

Thankfully he was distracted texting somebody on his iPhone 4.

Phew.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

oh my god, can't wait for the weekend of The Masters!!

nsfw

SPOILER

Comment

Beat: lost 40E cycling
              brag: somebody posted 100e of substances from amsterdam to this house like a year ago, they got here now and they are long gone
              I especially like the birthday cards with the poppy seeds on them.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                it's a program called pamfax, that can be used as an add-on in skype, or also as a stand-alone through their website I think. Very easy to do. Took a couple mins to set up through skype, and it gives you 25c free credit which was enough to send the 3 page fax I needed or w/e
                Ah it's not free.

I've used some online fax services before but i'll check old Pam out.

RE: Oasis vs Blur. I loved Oasis back in the day and had pretty much every album/saw them 7 or 8 times live, but Blur's music is on a different level.
                Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

oasis vrs blur havn't read what has been posted

I was always a big blur fan as well as oasis at the beginning, oasis went downhill after an unreal start while blur have maintained their quality. Time has definatly proven blur to be the winner in this.

missus had the GN winner in a 10 yoyo winner takes all sweepstakes, so were off to our fav indian to put a hole in it

Comment

Zod called over to help out with a few computer things.

Absolute gentleman and he knows his stuff - i'd recommend him.

Also, he does look like Gattuso

Comment

A turtle was walking through the Phoenix park one evening and was attacked by a gang of snails.
                      The gardai asked the turtle could he describe what happened. The turtle replied, "I don't know, It all just happened so fast".
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Opr, any good stream for the Norwich game?
                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          Opr, any good stream for the Norwich game?
                          Just go here - http://mypremium.tv/

Sky Sports one then select stream two from the menu at the top.

Opr

Comment

Perfect, thanks.
                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Roy Hodgson has achieved more points per game in the Premiership at West Brom than Kenny Dalglish has at Liverpool, 1.85 to 1.81.

Comment

Time to race home for the Leinster game!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                  Roy Hodgson has achieved more points per game in the Premiership at West Brom than Kenny Dalglish has at Liverpool, 1.85 to 1.81.
                                  And Harry Redknapp has 1.71.

Good game this one.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                    oh how we all would lol if WBA managed to finsh higher than pool. 6 points in it now

Comment

Leinster are ridic short at 1.4
                                      Ugh hate to be the value
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Any stream for the rugby?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                          Having a stroll through town, there's a guy who's always at the end of that laneway that joins Grafton st with Clarendon st selling the big issue. It's a guilt trap he has going on there, I'm always uncomfortably practising eye contact avoidance.

Thankfully he was distracted texting somebody on his iPhone 4.

Phew.
                                          There is an Eastern European Big Issue dude who has been standing right in the door of Tesco Newbridge since it opened. Easily the most profitable square foot of retail space in the town.

Comment

Really like the look of the guy playing upfront for Swansea who scored the first goal which was a amazing free kick - Borini. Just having a read up on him and he is on loan to them from Chelsea.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              There is an Eastern European Big Issue dude who has been standing right in the door of Tesco Newbridge since it opened. Easily the most profitable square foot of retail space in the town.
                                              He must be tired at this stage.

Comment

Rugby stream

Comment

Oh Luke!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Bring on McFadden FFS!

Comment

Oh Luke!
                                                        x 2 now

Comment

Comment

Playing five finger fillet with a dart after a few cans wasn't the brightest idea ever.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

As Kayroo mentioned the other day; the follow up to Robert Harris's Imperium; 'Lustrum' is such a great book. Actually both books are shaping up to be two of my fav books of all time.

Had £60 left to my name yesterday and spent a tenner on Lustrum and £40 on Ballabriggs, so a most excellent day's expenditure all-in-all.

Actually think that makes it about five books read in the last eight days, which is a bit ridic
                                                              His 'Pompeii' is worth reading as well.
                                                              Its different in that he doesn't stick to largely historical characters/facts like the Rome books, instead this time he constructs a mystery/thriller thingy in the 48 hours before the volcano erupts.
                                                              But still lots of fascinating stuff about politics and lifestyle of the era.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                Playing five finger fillet with a dart after a few cans wasn't the brightest idea ever.
                                                                Unless you are the dude from Alien, I can't think of a situation where it would ever be a good idea.

Comment

As Kayroo mentioned the other day; the follow up to Robert Harris's Imperium; 'Lustrum' is such a great book. Actually both books are shaping up to be two of my fav books of all time.

Had £60 left to my name yesterday and spent a tenner on Lustrum and £40 on Ballabriggs, so a most excellent day's expenditure all-in-all.

Actually think that makes it about five books read in the last eight days, which is a bit ridic
                                                                  Fantastic books, so thankful to AJ for recommending Imperium.

I'm about to read Pompeii, buy that for your next Rome fix.

Sweet win btw, well done.

edit, AJ got there before me
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

dont know my way around dublin at all, yet still managed to drag myself into coppers last night. FML.
                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

round two tonight anyway, if anyones about town and wants to see some hypno, we'll be in the old storehouse in temple bar
                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

phew

Comment

Reddan on the mare today.

Needs to stop kicking so poorly

Comment

Get in, Nacewa you beaut
                                                                              Somebody buy that man an Irish passport.

Comment

What a try!!! Fitzgerald cant hang onto a pass today

Comment

hesitant request for more info, but pm if it crosses the widely accepted threshold of embarassment!
                                                                                  PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    PM sent
                                                                                    Ah I wanna know
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Get in, Nacewa you beaut
                                                                                      Somebody buy that man an Irish passport.
                                                                                      Only mistake he ever made was the 5mins for Fiji.

Strauss was absolutely unreal today

Comment

Did I see on the rugby forum that he is/will be eligible for Ireland?

Comment

Nov 2012.

He's a project player. Needs to be here 3 years to be eligible.

Problem is if he keeps playing as he has, South Africa might call him home!

Comment

May not get his game before the world ends, harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              Nov 2012.

He's a project player. Needs to be here 3 years to be eligible.

Problem is if he keeps playing as he has, South Africa might call him home!
                                                                                              Project player?

Comment

Its amazing what 50 quid can do, i spent some of my profit well.

My decking was in shit and now it looks just like new
                                                                                                Attached Files
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Should have waited till after tomorrow's party msn, rookie mistake.
                                                                                                  Hope it's not flammable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                    Should have waited till after tomorrow's party msn, rookie mistake.
                                                                                                    Hope it's not flammable.
                                                                                                    the party is not till next week?????
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                      Project player?
                                                                                                      A player who hasn't been capped, moves to another country, builds a quasi citizenship over 3 year period, entitled to play for the country he is now in.

Means they aren't included in the NIQ's (Not Irish Qualified) players that provinces are limited in signing too.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                        I'm sure a few stragglers will turn up next week, but there is a core group who are committed.

Comment

I missed all the rugby switching between Yankees/Redsox and Masters. Making a mess of the quarterback remote role today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpzJk3X020"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpzJk3X020[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                            I missed all the rugby switching between Yankees/Redsox and Masters. Making a mess of the quarterback remote role today.
                                                                                                            Didn't miss much in the Leinster game tbh. Tight, nervous game from start to finish, with only the odd moment of magic.

Ground out the result though, that's all that matters really.

Comment

This would be great craic.

An American company is offering to pay a homeowner's mortgage and provide a new paintjob - all for free.

It's an incredible offer, but there's just one catch.

They'll turn your house into a giant billboard for the company - painting it with a brightly coloured ad.

California-based advertising agency Adzookie are offering the unusual deal, with chief executive Romeo Mendoza telling CNN Money they've had 5,000 inquires in two days since posting the offer on their web site earlier this week.

"Ninety percent are people who are in financial difficulty and need some help, which is understandable," Mendoza said. "The other ten percent are guys who just want to have some fun."

Mendoza got the idea when driving his daughter home from school. "I saw signs outside homes saying 'bank-owned' and suddenly I felt for the families I imagined lived there," he said.

"I was trying really hard to think of ways to help - then it hit me. Our company buys advertising all the time. We could buy ad space on their house and pay them for it."

Homeowners who sign up for the deal must agree to have their house painted for three months. Adzookie will then cover the mortgage for as long as the ad stays up. They'll even paint the house back to its original colours afterwards.

So far the company only has the budget to transform around 100 properties, with each house costing $8,000 (£4,900) to paint. Mendoza said he'll listen to people's stories before deciding who to help

Comment

there is a party??
                                                                                                                where is the party?
                                                                                                                when is the party?
                                                                                                                what time is the party?
                                                                                                                is there a theme?
                                                                                                                is it adults only?
                                                                                                                will there be nakedness of some sort?
                                                                                                                how many hot chicks will be there?
                                                                                                                will the drinks be supplied?
                                                                                                                is there rooms made available for shagging?
                                                                                                                will there be food?
                                                                                                                how many hot chicks will be there?
                                                                                                                will the hot chicks have big knockers?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

This is pretty cool!

Comment

there is a party?? Yes
                                                                                                                    where is the party? My gaff
                                                                                                                    when is the party? 16th april
                                                                                                                    what time is the party? 3.30
                                                                                                                    is there a theme? cupcake theme
                                                                                                                    is it adults only? 6 yr olds only
                                                                                                                    will there be nakedness of some sort? only when im getting out of the shower before party
                                                                                                                    how many hot chicks will be there? just chicken wings
                                                                                                                    will the drinks be supplied? yes miwadi
                                                                                                                    is there rooms made available for shagging? definatly not
                                                                                                                    will there be food? lots
                                                                                                                    how many hot chicks will be there? you asked that already
                                                                                                                    will the hot chicks have big knockers? the only big knocker available is on my door
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                      is there rooms made available for shagging?
                                                                                                                      there's a glass counter coffee table.
                                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Angry Ball.

PM SHD for the correct answers to the last 10 questions.

They are not as described above.

Comment

there is a party?? Yes
                                                                                                                          where is the party? My gaff
                                                                                                                          when is the party? 16th april
                                                                                                                          what time is the party? 3.30
                                                                                                                          is there a theme? cupcake theme
                                                                                                                          is it adults only? 6 yr olds only
                                                                                                                          will there be nakedness of some sort? only when im getting out of the shower before party
                                                                                                                          how many hot chicks will be there? just chicken wings
                                                                                                                          will the drinks be supplied? yes miwadi
                                                                                                                          is there rooms made available for shagging? definatly not
                                                                                                                          will there be food? lots
                                                                                                                          how many hot chicks will be there? you asked that already
                                                                                                                          will the hot chicks have big knockers? the only big knocker available is on my door
                                                                                                                          meh might give it a miss

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X