This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
    Agree on Carrick. Never seen him play this well. He's been superb.
    Valencia's been sick good as well, even at right back he's been brilliant.

Comment

How is that not a penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
        Valencia's been sick good as well, even at right back he's been brilliant.
        good to see him back, was always a big fan
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That was a pen!

Edit, on Ramirez btw, after seeing Torres effort.
          Last edited by dannydiamond; 06-04-11, 20:35.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            God, Chelsea are so far from their best

did Wilkins' sacking really affect them that much?
            He'd have made sure they stayed on their feet anyway!
            Profit before people.

Comment

Stonewall penalty there but neither ref nor linesman were in a good spot to see it.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Great tackle Paddy.

Great dive Fern.

Comment

We aren't allowed penos in ko rounds

Comment

come on ref, one more yellow needed!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                      looked a stonewall peno in fairness

jesus, just showed the replay - stone cold

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        come on ref, one more yellow needed!
                        Is that before or after Torres' one?

Comment

Fucking delighted

Over and out.

Comment

I thought the home side were meant to get soft penos. Bottle job by the ref there.

lol @ Evra trying a head scissor take down on Ramires.

Comment

after, I think.

Was on the Under 2.5 goals, over 6 cards.

For actual money for a change!

Comment

soooo....Utd Barca final again

Comment

God, Chelsea are so far from their best

did Wilkins' sacking really affect them that much?
                                  No...imo

legs are going/gone
                                  play very narrow
                                  lack of pace/width apart from Cole
                                  Last edited by Guest; 06-04-11, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

lol @ Evra trying a head scissor take down on Ramires.
                                    Penalty and straight red for sure, what a let off for united.

Comment

Defo a peno but Chelsea were awful and didnt deserve anything imo.What a team on paper but just no pace or slickness in their passing and Torres and Drogba together looks like it will never work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                        Great tackle Paddy.

Great dive Fern.
                                        So blinkered young Carl I haven't even seen it and I know it was a peno

Comment

Hamilton blubbering on about the precious away goal. Does he not realise that United now can definitely not go through on away goals? Only Chelsea of the 2 teams can win on away goals now.

Obv being 1 up is much better in the overall terms of the tie, just saying lol Hamilton really

Comment

I'll be backing Shalke in the next round whoever gets thru.

Comment

I'd be kinda content if I was a Chelsea fan, MUFC missed the chance to kill the tie tonight and Chelsea should be confident enough that they can score in Manchester next week.

Comment

11/2 utd to win both legs, defo a peno near the end......., utd barca final , chelsea out (at a disadvantage) cos of refereeing decisions...again
                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  I'll be backing Shalke in the next round whoever gets thru.
                                                  Not a good idea imo.

Comment

Def Pen

I was referring to Wilkins' commentating on the Real Spurs game last night, he must have said stay on your feet about 100 times after Crouch's sending off.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Caught the last two minutes of the english game, lolchelsearobbedinchampionsleague

That tie isn't over yet by the way
                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Bill was watching his Jimmy Hill videos earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                          No!

legs are going/gone
                                                          play very narrow
                                                          lack of pace/width apart from Cole
                                                          It did.
                                                          Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                          Great tackle Paddy.

Great dive Fern.
                                                          The drool is strong in this post

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            It did.
                                                            aah it affected them but not as much as what I said

they were on the slippery wan anyhu

The drool is strong in this post
                                                            Quality!
                                                            Last edited by Guest; 06-04-11, 20:48.

Comment

shitcocks, didn't get to a bookies after work and was going to put loots on Stokes first goalscorer for Celtic.
                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Rio post match interview 'we have to go to Old Trafford and stay on our feet'. Has to be some sort of in joke!!!!

And just saw peno, holy fuck thats robbery

Edit: Fergie - that away goal really does mean something

Comment

Chadley, at least you can focus on securing your top 4 premiership spot now!
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Lol at fergie.

Asked what did you make of the peno claim at the end.

"Aye, looks like the boy made the most of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                      aah it affected them but not as much as what I said

they were on the slippery wan anyhu

His translation of Ancelotti's tactics were crucial I'd imagine. That will sort itself and obviously is starting too, we will be a different animal next season. Until then we have 90 mins to change it in OT, something we are more than capable of. United should still be very worried, we will attack from the off and we quite like playing in OT.

Comment

His translation of Ancelotti's tactics were crucial I'd imagine. That will sort itself and obviously is starting too, we will be a different animal next season. Until then we have 90 mins to change it in OT, something we are more than capable of. United should still be very worried, we will attack from the off and we quite like playing in OT.
                                                                        Reckon Drogba will be off to the MLS next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                          shitcocks, didn't get to a bookies after work and was going to put loots on Stokes first goalscorer for Celtic.
                                                                          adds weight to careca's post about betting earlier!

Against his old club and everything...

Comment

Chadley, at least you can focus on securing your top 4 premiership spot now!
                                                                            That is safe. CL is not lost yet...

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                              Reckon Drogba will be off to the MLS next season?
                                                                              Marseille, they will pay the big bucks for him. Legend and all but change is needed and he won't sit on the bench. Would love him to stay but I think he will go if Marseille offer 7M+ and they give him lotsa loots.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                Rio post match interview 'we have to go to Old Trafford and stay on our feet'. Has to be some sort of in joke!!!!

And just saw peno, holy fuck thats robbery

Edit: Fergie - that away goal really does mean something
                                                                                Ha, he was tweeting about the commentary and over use of that phrase last night*, that was definitely intentional...

*i only know that because of robbie savage re tweeting, obviously
                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

That is safe. CL is not lost yet...
                                                                                  they were very poor from the half hour I saw, no creativity at all

not trolling you here, they were genuinely bad

Comment

they were very poor from the half hour I saw, no creativity at all

not trolling you here, they were genuinely bad
                                                                                    Yeah you're right.

Drogba broke up our play. We had no width. Essien is wasted sitting in midfield. Zhirkov doesn't do the business when he starts.

Thing is we are more than capable of creating loads of chances and punishing sides and will be dangerous in OT since the only plan going there now is score score score.

Luiz shouldn't play for a while, let the team play together that will be starting in OT and give the cunts a game.

Comment

Thing is we are more than capable of creating loads of chances and punishing sides.
                                                                                      the record shows this to be true, need to wind the clock back somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                        Ha, he was tweeting about the commentary and over use of that phrase last night*, that was definitely intentional...

*i only know that because of robbie savage re tweeting, obviously
                                                                                        Originally posted by Robbie Savage Twitter View Post
                                                                                        I'm going to have to go one better and say "as ray Wilkins says stay on your feet " on motd2 tune in on Sunday !!
                                                                                        Reason to watch MOTD2 so

Comment

Re Peno - its obvious what should happen now, we need more assistants. 7 should do it

Totally deserved by utd tonight. Not stirring CHD but I thought your tactics were well off. Like where was Ramires playing? Fat Frank got into the box once in my calculations. Drogba seemed to be the only one offering width.

Wouldnt rule ye out completely but huge improvement needed. JT only one who could hold his head up high imo.

Comment

the record shows this to be true, need to wind the clock back somehow
                                                                                            Playing for a semi place against a weak side, Man U, in Old Trafford, Wembley final on offer.

All the inspiration is there.

Comment

BBV is shite tonight, rape & football ffs! good night!

without opening a can of worms, I lost 2lbs at WW
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                Re Peno - its obvious what should happen now, we need more assistants. 7 should do it

Totally deserved by utd tonight. Not stirring CHD but I thought your tactics were well off. Like where was Ramires playing? Fat Frank got into the box once in my calculations. Drogba seemed to be the only one offering width.

Wouldnt rule ye out completely but huge improvement needed. JT only one who could hold his head up high imo.

Comment

Stats show chelses with more possession and plenty more shots both on and off target, misleading or are people being a bit results orientated?

Two penaltys not given that should have also, say least I think so anyway
                                                                                                  Last edited by Sledgejammer; 06-04-11, 21:01.

Comment

Did anyone say Chelsea were raped at the end of that match? Missed opportunity

Comment

Playing for a semi place against a weak side, Man U, in Old Trafford, Wembley final on offer.

All the inspiration is there.
                                                                                                      Yeah but only twice in CL history has a team overcame a home leg lose to go on and win the tie. I fancied Chelsea before the game but it's very unlikely now. Chelsea fans do have reason to feel really hard done by over the years.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Pathetic. He should be told to fuck off, don't call us we'll call you. I mean what is the point of having these extra assistants if they are not going to get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                          without opening a can of worms, I lost 2lbs at WW
                                                                                                          I used to sweat buckets as well when White Knight and Rigger kept correctly nailing me as a Werewolf after my first post in every game.

Comment

Bluffyou123 post here?

Comment

stuck on a pot of ragu at 4 o'clock, probably time to take it off now

mmmmmmm, meeeeaaaaaatttt sauce

Comment

Wtf was this guy doing as linesman?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                  Stats show chelses with more possession and plenty more shots both on and off target, misleading or are people being a bit results orientated?

Two penaltys not given that should have also, say least I think so anyway
                                                                                                                  Chelseas shooting was dreadful, plenty of attempts alright but mostly awful efforts.

Chelsea should have got a pen in injury time which would also have resulted in a straight red for Evra had it been seen. 1-1 with Evra missing the second changes everything.

Rooney's really after waking up, thought he was great tonight, looked so confident.

Comment

Quite enjoyed this vid, nice slow motion dance moves

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-qhj3sJ5qs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDOPNLzEFH0[/ame]
                                                                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 06-04-11, 21:13.

Comment

Yeah but only twice in CL history has a team overcame a home leg lose to go on and win the tie. I fancied Chelsea before the game but it's very unlikely now. Chelsea fans do have reason to feel really hard done by over the years.
                                                                                                                      Chelsea are a good team though, playing in England, in a stadium they know well against a team they know very well. Unusual.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                      Pathetic. He should be told to fuck off, don't call us we'll call you. I mean what is the point of having these extra assistants if they are not going to get involved.
                                                                                                                      Yet to see one make a call, tis a joke.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      Wtf was this guy doing as linesman?

Ramires is lucky to be alive.

Comment

Found my old 46' jeans around the house.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                                                                                                          Found my old 46' jeans around the house.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Meh, I wana see a pic of both your legs in one trouser leg.

Get on that.

WP

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X