Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Lloyd, what do you think the average Munster supporter from Limerick or Cork thinks of the likes of you?

serious q
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Still my dream to get a house down here.
      Half thinking of buying that little cottage on maidens row.
      It'll go for <100k or so the rumour mill goes.
      It's worth about 20k imo. I'm about a foot taller then the front door. It's being there for what 4 years now?
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

[nsfw=toe][/nsfw]
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

edit - 12 obv just acting the troll. you need a better looking size 8 model. I think size 10 is teh winner if you can find one. size 14 looks like a right porker
          Ridiculous.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Speaking of, I hear Steven Cluxton punched him in a charity match yesterday. Not sure if it's a level or not though.
            I'm told there is a super pic of it in the Herald today.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              Ridiculous.
              took long enough - didnt think it would be Llyod though

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                we had hockey and fr. donal though lloyd thats all we needed
                Indeed!

Actually, speaking of that, when I was on the Leinster U16 Hockey squad I felt like a fucking alien. All these lads from Wesley or St. Andrews with different accents, ways of getting on, etc. That sort of stuff means a lot when you're a teenager. And by the time you're 18 your sporting allegiances have stuck - for better or worse.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Cool beans, I just wondered.

Your posting the other day about the game was terribad by the way.
                I was trolling. So yes, by any rational standard it was poor posting.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I come from Tallaght, and my school didn't play rugby. As a teenager, Leinster Rugby meant nothing whatsoever to me. Munster sparked an interest and it stuck. I played rugby for Clondalkin Rugby Club and we couldn't get a game from established Dublin clubs. We always played teams from outside the pale, or friendlies against touring English clubs.

Leinster have tried to change perceptions over the past five or six years, but its core support and location base leave me cold.

Chips on the shoulder and all that.
                  You are not alone in that feeling.
                  When Rugby got 'popular' in Ireland, a lot of people I know rejected Leinster because of the support base and felt Munster was more of a working class club.
                  I'm not sure how much that has changed but I'd say most still view Leinster as the affluent person's team .
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    @ Lloyd, what do you think the average Munster supporter from Limerick or Cork thinks of the likes of you?

serious q
                    The same as a Liverpool fan from Liverpool would think of Irish blow in fans. A sense of distrust / unease. But when you show up, know your stuff, and shout your lungs out you're fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      I'm told there is a super pic of it in the Herald today.
                      Yeah I've seen the pic but it amazes me in this day and age that there wasnt a video of the incident taken or at least there isn't one circulating yet.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                        It's worth about 20k imo. I'm about a foot taller then the front door. It's being there for what 4 years now?
                        it's there quiet a while alright
                        was €350k at one stage
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Yeah I've seen the pic but it amazes me in this day and age that there wasnt a video of the incident taken or at least there isn't one circulating yet.
                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

LOL at that Soccer Forum thread. What a pile of pansies they are. The sheep mentality of that forum has reached an all time pathetic high.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

I really like some of the Louis Theroux shows but I had never watched the first time he went to the Westboro Baptist Church so just finished watching it there, man that is some absolute fucking mad shit gonna watch the 2nd part now.
                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 04-04-11, 15:46.
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                it's there quiet a while alright
                                was €350k at one stage
                                Throw them €100k for this and fix it up yourself

Comment

Wow this is rediculous
                                  The International Cricket Council have confirmed the next two World Cups will be contested by 10 teams, dealing a major blow to associate nations such as Ireland.

The International Cricket Council have confirmed the next two World Cups will be contested by 10 teams, dealing a major blow to associate nations such as Ireland.

The recently completed competition featured 14 sides but the ICC executive board had made their intentions clear last October to cut that by four for the 2015 and 2019 events.

There was opposition from associate nations, who felt their likely exclusion from the World Cup would hinder development, and the cause took on new momentum when Ireland defeated England in the group stages.

The executive board discussed the issue again at a scheduled meeting in Mumbai today, with the possibility of a 12-team tournament under consideration.

But instead the board members decided to affirm their previous decision, with only the full member nations invited to the next World Cup before a qualification process is opened ahead of 2019.

A statement following the meeting read: “The executive board confirmed their decision, made in October 2010, that the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 in Australia and New Zealand and the ICC Cricket World Cup in England in 2019 will be a 10-team event.

“The board agreed that the 2015 World Cup will comprise the existing 10 full members, however, they gave notice to all full members that participation in the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup will be determined on the basis of qualification. It was also agreed that post the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 there will be promotion and relegation introduced in the ODI League.”
                                  Given that some of the best moments of the world cup included associate teams, this is baffling and very sad.
                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

I was trolling. So yes, by any rational standard it was poor posting.
                                    Good.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

serious q
                                    The same as a Liverpool fan from Liverpool would think of Irish blow in fans. A sense of distrust / unease. But when you show up, know your stuff, and shout your lungs out you're fine.
                                    I don't know if my opinion counts cos I'm only from Kerry but I think Lloyd's pretty well on the money here.

Funnily though it's not like that with a couple of Connaught native Munster supporters I know, who are pretty much insta-welcomed.

LOL at that Soccer Forum thread. What a pile of pansies they are. The sheep mentality of that forum has reached an all time pathetic high.
                                    Jokeshop alright. I'm enjoying that thread though.

Comment

there is some amount of anti GAA shite in that thread. I wish I was there to see it happen. I can imagine it now - Mac pushes Cluxton and prepares for the customary chest to chest handbags and all of a sudden "bang" he gets decked

lol soccer heads*

*yes I know thats Ironic considering I was giving out about anti GAA shite

Comment

Only three hours till the Oicks of York take on the Toffs of Madglen in the Final of UC

Anyone want to give me odds on it. Obv its a recording but I know no one here would take advantage
                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 04-04-11, 16:20.

Comment

In the last few days we have had someone moaning about the price of burgers and chips at a soccer foundation charity walk and complaining about Rooney swearing as threads.

Comment

Nothing to see here...
                                            Last edited by Keane; 04-04-11, 16:31.

Comment

In the last few days we have had someone moaning about the price of burgers and chips at a soccer foundation charity walk and complaining about Rooney swearing as threads.
                                              lol I missed that one!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                I really like some of the Louis Theroux shows but I had never watched the first time he went to the Westboro Baptist Church so just finished watching it there, man that is some absolute fucking mad shit gonna watch the 2nd part now.
                                                Has he been there twice ? I've only seen one then and it was really well done. Link ?

Comment

Originally posted by wendelsailor View Post
                                                  Has he been there twice ? I've only seen one then and it was really well done. Link ?
                                                  2nd one was last night, is repeated tonight on BBC2.

Comment

how long does it take to be granted access to the soccer forum?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      2nd one was last night, is repeated tonight on BBC2.
                                                      Time ?

Comment

Time ?
                                                        It's on YouTube. Here it is

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ticxD0GfewA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDXu3aMAc0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gXSlZ45GX4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ua1Y7dLtIQ[/ame]

Comment

Feels good to have back up for a change - ty Kayroo

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                            If she was any good at cricket it'd be Michelle HowzaatNav.

Also

Not a chance I'd swap a girl like this. Not even for 2 14s and a packet of crisps
                                                            Jaysus Emmet, is that the best you can do? I think I have better taste in wimmin going by that girl

Comment

Only three hours till the Oicks of York take on the Toffs of Madglen in the Final of UC

Anyone want to give me odds on it. Obv its a recording but I know no one here would take advantage
                                                              Is it Magdalen that have a Canadian and an American on their team? The American sounds like old Boston stock to me, but in fairness to him he really knows his shit. Definitely the single best competitor this year.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Rooney banned for two games for swearing, I'm fucking livid.

Comment

I don't know why you quoted me there...
                                                                  Whatchyatalkinbout
                                                                  Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                  Is it Magdalen that have a Canadian and an American on their team? The American sounds like old Boston stock to me, but in fairness to him he really knows his shit. Definitely the single best competitor this year.
                                                                  Yea they look awesome but the really strong looking teams have a habit of tripping up in the final and I think Madglen are going for a fourth win which would be a record number of wins for a college over the 40 odd years. Still I'd be making them about 1/2 Fav on form.

Comment

I miss the soccer forum.

Comment

Good work today peeps, first enjoyable days catch up in ages.

Miranda Kerr is tip top, anyone who thinks otherwise is ghey.

Is this the cheapest i will get a full hd laptop for??

I just want it for 4 tabling and a bit of web browsing, nothing else at all.

Can i fit 4 full size tables on a 1600x900 res screen?
                                                                      Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 04-04-11, 16:33.
                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Whatchyatalkinbout
                                                                        Whatchyatalkinbout

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          I miss the soccer forum.
                                                                          Gimmick account - how many times do I have to tell you!

EDIT: 4000 posts, ship

SPOILER

General hotness:

In honour of the rugby discussion:

In honour of Cluxton punching McAteer in the face:

In honour of University Challenge:

and finally the birds I met at that party the last night:

Last edited by Keane; 04-04-11, 16:57.

Comment

They wouldn't be CHD and have the heat that comes with it.

Comment

That's hilarious

Comment

just saw this...harsh imo thought it was just going to be a "fine" and a warning
                                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

lololololololololol

Comment

Mickey Mouse game that actively encourages cheating by players but bans them for swearing. Chavball LOL

Comment

Keane you just went past you 4k post Congrats

Strewelpeter, your's is coming up. Make it a good one... an African hooker story will suffice.

Comment

Indeed, he elbows Mccarthy and gets nothing but swearing after scoring a hat-trick is a no no. I wonder if he will appeal.

We should be ok for Fulham at home and I don't really care about the Semi result, bit of rest for him between Champion league games.

Fergie's next press conference will be interesting.

Comment

Throw them €100k for this and fix it up yourself

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/bro...elizod/1275690
                                                                                          €100k plus another 50 to refurb and that is a fucking bargain

Comment

rooney will have to appeal if he wants to play against city in the FA cup......load of wank
                                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

It's crazy, I think we're seeing the influence of the sky sports ultra PC generation really coming through in this new type of poster. I don't quite know when the epidemic hit the forum but it's so disingenuous its sickening.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Rooney should have got three games. Foul and abusive language is a direct red card offense in the laws of the game, and should be strictly enforced - wouldn't take long for the players to cop on.

Comment

pokerstars freeroll for any sports event 100k package

tickets to superbowl package for 100k be worth a shot at the freerolls maybe.
                                                                                                  You have reached a page at PokerStars™ which no longer exists. Visit our homepage or the sitemap to find the page you're looking for.

Comment

ICC exclude Ireland and other Associates from the next 2 World Cups. What a bunch of absolute cunts

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                      Rooney should have got three games. Foul and abusive language is a direct red card offense in the laws of the game, and should be strictly enforced - wouldn't take long for the players to cop on.
                                                                                                      fuck off...

Comment

Is it that big a deal apart from the unfair scapgoating. Nice rest next weekend at home to Fulham between champs league games and Fergie has rested players in the FA cup all year anyway. It's not like they're lacking in depth up front.
                                                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 04-04-11, 16:57.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

fuck off...
                                                                                                          Football is really annoying me last few years. Its become a game of millionaire thugs cheating, swearing, no loyality to the team etc etc. Probably why rugby is fast becoming the dominate spectator sport.

England give away a penalty in the Rugby World Cup final in the last minute that if Australia get it will send the game to extra time.

Rugby reaction - Martin Johnson - "Excuse me sir..."

Football reaction - referee surrounded by 11 threatening, abusive and violent men

Which sport is more endearing?

Comment

He has been charged, he hasn't been banned yet. The max punishment is a 2 match ban and a fine. Unknot your knickers for a bit until it is finalised.

Wayne Rooney has been charged by the Football Association with using insulting or offensive language during the 4-2 win over West Ham

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                              Keane you just went past you 4k post Congrats

Strewelpeter, your's is coming up. Make it a good one... an African hooker story will suffice.
                                                                                                              Yup, just noticed, edited the big one accordingly

EDIT: 4000 posts, ship

SPOILER

General hotness:

In honour of the rugby discussion:

In honour of Cluxton punching McAteer in the face:

In honour of University Challenge:

and finally the birds I met at that party the last night:

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                Im borderline 14, iv no ass so im a ten in jeans but unfortuatly i have big diddys so 12ish to 14 in tops!
                                                                                                                I haven't heard that word since i was about 6!

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                  Football is really annoying me last few years. Its become a game of millionaire thugs cheating, swearing, no loyality to the team etc etc. Probably why rugby is fast becoming the dominate spectator sport.

England give away a penalty in the Rugby World Cup final in the last minute that if Australia get it will send the game to extra time.

Rugby reaction - Martin Johnson - "Excuse me sir..."

Football reaction - referee surrounded by 11 threatening, abusive and violent men

Which sport is more endearing?
                                                                                                                  Soccer obviously, I wasn't serious about my f'off btw but don't understand the point you are trying to make. The FA and the media are reminding me of the Joe Duffy moral outrage brigade more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    Wow some mad stuff, I would really like to know where they get all their loot from??? Said in the first part they spend about 200k on flights that year.

See you got sorted with this.

I do think its a little mad players curse all the time you can see it but just cant hear it but is easily lip readable, regardless of who it happened to its a little ridiculous.
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                      He has been charged, he hasn't been banned yet. The max punishment is a 2 match ban and a fine. Unknot your knickers for a bit until it is finalised.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...d-wayne-rooney
                                                                                                                      lol jesus christ they pixelated his mouth

Comment

Anyone know can u transfer person to person on moneybookers?
                                                                                                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

lol jesus christ they pixelated his mouth
                                                                                                                          That's so ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X