This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
    If it were Halloween, you'd be Michelle BatNav.
    And if she hits a size 14 its Michelle FatNav

Comment

And if she did her exercises right, it'd be Michelle SquatNav

@HH, getting huge discrepenacies between my calcs and the Irish Times reported calcs, I'm incredible, so I'm sure that the Irish Times article is wrong.

Could someone who knows anything about actual Mortgages give me a realistic Rate, Term of 30 years, 300k outlay, tyty

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        Pretty sure any lad that does it outside a team session where "the manager is making me do it" is 100% bent though.
        lol. FU, just back from pilates. Doc recommended it for a bad back, to strengthen core.

Plus the wimmens are ridic hot at it, I've fallen in love with a redhead there, and have been wrecking my head trying to think of a way to get talking to her after..
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

MrsFlushy your taste in Woman is impeccable
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            It depends a lot on the girl's height obv.
            The size is the same regardless. But the height comes into play on how you carry the weight imo.

Here is a size 14 model. Nice and curvy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              And then she'll have to wear sweat pants and a matching tracksuit making her Michelle FatChav

Comment

OMG how expensive is property there. My own house was a good 150K cheaper. What would I get in Dublin if we were to move down. A 1 bed flat?
                Depends, you could get a 1 bed flat in town for €95k http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=566134 or a 3 bed in Tallaght for almost about €20k more http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=457854.

Chapelizod is a highly sought after area and houses usually get snapped up.
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Pilates alone wont make you fit. You will get more flexible and develop a stronger core which will help prevent injuries.

Pretty sure any lad that does it outside a team session where "the manager is making me do it" is 100% bent though.
                  ooh I know it won't "make you fit" & it is about core and flexibility

why I'm asking is that any male I know who has done it, swears by it but

1.has been ordered by a doctor/physio or team manager

2. even though they swore it was the greatest thing ever, have stopped as soon as the doctor/manager has said they can

Just looking for opinions as any time I have seen it it looks dull out but...
                  Last edited by Guest; 04-04-11, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    MrsFlushy your taste in Woman is impeccable
                    So is Mr Flushy's obv

Comment

If she were a feline, she'd be Michelle CatNav.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                        Depends, you could get a 1 bed flat for €95k http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=566134. Chapelizod is a highly sought after area and houses usually get snapped up.
                        I think I will stick to my wee pad in Donegal

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                          I'll be in the pub cheering Leinster on. In spite of childish shite like this.
                          I was messing with Lloyd

I don't actually know where Munster will be
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

If she was Eastern European, it'd be Michelle BoratNav

Comment

The size is the same regardless. But the height comes into play on how you carry the weight imo.
                              Yeah, sorry, that's exactly what I was talking about. Obv the clothes are the same size regardless.

lol. FU, just back from pilates. Doc recommended it for a bad back, to strengthen core.

Plus the wimmens are ridic hot at it, I've fallen in love with a redhead there, and have been wrecking my head trying to think of a way to get talking to her after..
                              What gym are you in Mike?

Comment

So is Mr Flushy's obv
                                Oh I think I talked too soon. Think you've jumped the shark, not really feeling that last one
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  If she was Eastern European, it'd be Michelle BoratNav

Comment

And if she did her exercises right, it'd be Michelle SquatNav

@HH, getting huge discrepenacies between my calcs and the Irish Times reported calcs, I'm incredible, so I'm sure that the Irish Times article is wrong.

Could someone who knows anything about actual Mortgages give me a realistic Rate, Term of 30 years, 300k outlay, tyty
                                    try 5%, 25 year term, 300k principal

I get an interest cost of 226k

Comment

Fat chicks need love too they make an effort at least appreciate the ride unlike some sack of spuds women irish obv so ive heard

Comment

Im borderline 14, iv no ass so im a ten in jeans but unfortuatly i have big diddys so 12ish to 14 in tops!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

If her name was Sarah she'd be SarahSatNav
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                            Fat chicks need love too they make an effort at least appreciate the ride unlike some sack of spuds women irish obv so ive heard
                                            jayus you must have rode every type
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              Oh I think I talked too soon. Think you've jumped the shark, not really feeling that last one
                                              And she is the supermodel as well! I was struggling to find one that looked like a genuine size 14. I will try harder next time.

Comment

12 is NOT fat... nor is 14!

Take your pick... 8, 12 or 14?!!

Comment

Here's a pretty smokin size 12:

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post

edit - 12 obv just acting the troll. you need a better looking size 8 model. I think size 10 is teh winner if you can find one. size 14 looks like a right porker

Comment

If she were a tax collector, she'd be Michelle VatNav.

Comment

Comment

edit - 12 obv just acting the troll. you need a better looking size 8 model. I think size 10 is teh winner if you can find one. size 14 looks like a right porker
                                                          Goodness no, 8 is too skinny. I think the girl that is the 12 looks the best out of them.

I see you edited lol. Just as well

Comment

I was going to reply that you'll crush that poor size 8 wan... 14 is normal, admit it, you'd aim for her every time!

Comment

If she let her hubby walk all over her she would be Michelle MatNav

Comment

I was going to reply that you'll crush that poor size 8 wan... 14 is normal, admit it, you'd aim for her every time!
                                                                Couldn't miss

Comment

well I can admit Im not the best looking and Im a bit of a statistics nerd so statistically speaking if I wanted my hole I would shoot for the size 14. If I had a choice I would take the size 12 any day.

Comment

Here's a pretty smokin size 12:

SPOILER
                                                                    LOL, this girl is in my class in college. Lovely girl too.
                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

12 for daytime use

14 for when I have been at the Brandy and it is cold outside

SPOILER
                                                                      8 for keeping the crows off me field of corn

Comment

If she could navigate well in vehicles she'd be Michelle SatNav...... oh wait

Comment

12 and it isn't even close. Could have got a much better 8 though
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                            Yes. Yes she is.
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

excellent disclaimer there sickpuppy

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  try 5%, 25 year term, 300k principal

I get an interest cost of 226k
                                                                                  meh, I got bored, back to the real work. Exams in 3 weeks, sickening

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                    If she could navigate well in vehicles she'd be Michelle SatNav...... oh wait
                                                                                    I'm pretty sure the exact opposite is why she got the name change in the first place
                                                                                    Last edited by sligoboi; 04-04-11, 14:17.
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

12 with 14s chest and eager ness for teh cock after not getting rode for months

Comment

Should be easy. Women love having a gay best friend.

Comment

How about a better size 14? Victoria's Secrets's size 14 model:

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                              She's a good friend of mine - I lived with her in college

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                In the Barbers earlier and they had Oprah on in silent in the background (clearly effectively targeting their 100% male customer base). Couldn't hear the show, but it looked like some big advertisement for a new edition of a Charles Dickens book. At the end she gives everyone in the audience a copy of the book and a free kindle with presumably the e-version of the book.

Well, you should have seen the audience: they went crazy. All hands went in the air like an African church choir singing Hallelujah. Hugging the strangers around them like bffs. Looks of disbelief as if they'd personally been handed their own Moses-signed copy of the ten commandments etched in Mount Sinai slate. You would swear if a member of the audience's long-lost twin brother was to walk in the room they would have turned around and said 'not right now little bro, i've just been given a kindle in a cheap publicity stunt to advertise an out-of-copyright free book that someone wants to charge $20 for; praise be to Oprah for She is truely Divine'.

Strange strange world
                                                                                                Oprah is like a cult, bitches be crazy.

12 with 14s chest and eager ness for teh cock after not getting rode for months
                                                                                                I'd say she gets it as often as she likes to.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  I was messing with Lloyd

I don't actually know where Munster will be
                                                                                                  Aware you were trying to rise him, I'm just sick of hearing this "rivalry" crap every time.
                                                                                                  What gym are you in Mike?
                                                                                                  UL €125 for 3 months, access to pool gym and all daytime classes, plus track attack in the evenings. Well worth it, only pain is finding parking.
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

meh, I got bored, back to the real work. Exams in 3 weeks, sickening
                                                                                                    pretty sure mine is right as it ties into my own mortgage calculation

the difference that early repayments can make in the first few years is amazing

Comment

we need a decent looking 8/10 to end this arguement.

edit - found an 8

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Last edited by Bubbleking; 04-04-11, 14:18.

Comment

if she was a member of Syria's ruling party, she'd be MichelleBa'athNav

I claim victory

Comment

If she was RDIII's favourite fashion accessory she'd be Michelle CravatNav
                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I'd vote for him

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvva3ZOlNg[/ame]
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

She's a good friend of mine - I lived with her in college
                                                                                                              Awful small place this.
                                                                                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

12's head on 8's body imo.

Comment

If she was any good at cricket it'd be Michelle HowzaatNav.

Also

Not a chance I'd swap a girl like this. Not even for 2 14s and a packet of crisps

Comment

we need a decent looking 8/10 to end this arguement.

edit - found an 8

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    [nsfw=size 8]
                                                                                                                    [/nsfw]

Comment

If she moved to Poland would that make her Michelle Ex-PatNav?

Comment

If she was responsible for the song below she would be Michelle ScatNav

winner imo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSphnRYhCvE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSphnRYhCvE[/ame]

Comment

If she was a stuttering rapper (or into Coprophilia) she'd be michelle scatnav

EDIT: damn you bubble, i claim bonus points for the poo fetish twist..
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X