Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was at my mothers to celebrate her and my da's 50th wedding anniversary. as well as all the photo albums that were being passed around, my dad gave me a pair of shoes and my old gameboy. Result.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      was at my mothers to celebrate her and my da's 50th wedding anniversary. as well as all the photo albums that were being passed around, my dad gave me a pair of shoes and my old gameboy. Result.
      Get Zelda, Mario and MegaMan.

(lucky fuck)

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        I still have my Sega gamegear, I must dig it out.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
          I'd like to fly with them just to see what the experience is like. I didn't know, or more than likely forgot, that they were around before Ryanair. I'll have a read of that wiki link later and refresh my memory.
          They did one interesting thing to get people on the plane quicker.
          On your boarding card you had a letter, ABCDEFGHIJ etc. At the gate they have a pole marked AF, another 5 yards further back marked BG etc.
          At first call they ask the ABCDE people to line behind their pole, there are roughly 15 people with each letter. They put the As on the plane, 60 seconds later the Bs etc. When the Es are on the FGHIJ people are called.

Was kind of strange, but I think it was more efficient then the way other airlines do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            got teh worst dead leg of my life earlier - cant bend or straighten my knee. It hurts like fcuk.

Comment

some pixelation, but it's working and I'm playing tetris.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Posted this up before but I think its worth another postage.

------
                Dear Audrey,

I know the counselor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded
                little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says ... "There's no one like you, Audrey." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close.

Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Flamingoes and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an ass like a tortoise shell. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean? Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Audrey? I doubt it. And I'd never really thought of that before. I don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little.Later, after I'd tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some niggling feeling of loss.

Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me. It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Audrey, to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Audrey, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met at Pontins last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagne. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad
                too cause I can't help thinking, "why didn't Audrey ever put the mirror on the floor"? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order.
                I mean,Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time. She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in general. She's pulling for us to get back together, Audrey, she really is. So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry. And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole anal thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us. But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you? It's true, Audrey. In your
                heart you know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can. If you feel the same please, please, please let me know.
                Otherwise, can you let me know where the Sky remote control is?

John

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                  I spilt water on my power supply. So have it drying out now. Hope to jesus the thing hasn't died.
                  Ugh that's poxy hope its not bolloxed, nearly sent a controller flying across the room earlier.
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    They did one interesting thing to get people on the plane quicker.
                    On your boarding card you had a letter, ABCDEFGHIJ etc. At the gate they have a pole marked AF, another 5 yards further back marked BG etc.
                    At first call they ask the ABCDE people to line behind their pole, there are roughly 15 people with each letter. They put the As on the plane, 60 seconds later the Bs etc. When the Es are on the FGHIJ people are called.

Was kind of strange, but I think it was more efficient then the way other airlines do it.
                    I'm surprised it hasn't been copied.

Ryanair have gate closes 1/2hr before your flight on their boarding passes but every time I've flown with them it's exactly the opposite, the gate only opens then. Pretty annoying but I suppose it's to ensure that you are at the gate so there are no delays.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      Ugh that's poxy hope its not bolloxed, nearly sent a controller flying across the room earlier.
                      I've basically given up on taking the online games seriously. I prefer picking Blackpool or Ireland now and trying to beat the droolers picking Inter/Madrid/Barca/ManUTD or England/Germany/Brazil/Spain.

Immensely satisfying and you don't get pissed off either.

Comment

FML. Replaced screen perfectly on phone when I got back to Scotland.

What does a broken LCD look like? I've a nice gray patch in the middle of my screen...............

Ugh, nice thumbprint sized grey "LCD bleed" in the middle of the screen.

PUKE

Another £15 for an LCD on top of the £22 for a screen. Think I would've paid about £40 to have the screen replaced in a shop. £3 saving probably not worth it imo
                        Last edited by Emmet; 03-04-11, 23:07.

Comment

Think i'll switch it with the bros now.

Coli, Tyler fancy a game of fifa or MVC3?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                            I've basically given up on taking the online games seriously. I prefer picking Blackpool or Ireland now and trying to beat the droolers picking Inter/Madrid/Barca/ManUTD or England/Germany/Brazil/Spain.

it's just so tilting when they quit in the 90th minute
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

FIFA, hopping on now for a couple of games.

Comment

only 17 minutes until wrestlemania, however the sheamus v daniel bryan match is now a dark match and wont be shown on the tv

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  it's just so tilting when they quit in the 90th minute
                                  It;s pretty amazing that they haven't sorted that out yet.

Comment

Anyone know when PS will credit you acc with your bonus. Just cleared a small one and got the email. But no funds was transfered.
                                    Clears automatically $20 at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                      they kinda have - you can see what the % times a person has disconnected (well on fight night anyway) I wont play someone if its above 12%. they spoil the game for themselves because after a short while its impossible for them to get a game

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                        It is 4 hours long this time
                                        How do they know, what if 'Taker and HHH are both at the top of their game and fight to their last breath, each refusing to surrender as Tuesday approaches?

Edit : Can't believe I thought anyone here would fall for that.
                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 03-04-11, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                          Best place to find Louis Theroux: Westboro Baptist Church revisited online? Pm if necessary.

Much appreciated.
                                          I'm watching it now through Mgeni and Tor on the iPlayer.

Comment

Final table queen
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

How many times have Setanta shown the Poker After Dark charity week sit and go at this stage?

Annie Duke tilts me so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                Final table queen
                                                must not lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                  must not lol.......

Spit it out
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

I normally just play against mates but if there is none on I just go for a few games online, got in a few battles tonight, playing against this one dude I would have 10/12 shots to his 1/3 and I was pinging them off the crossbar + post and he would pox a goal and win 1-0 infuriating

Nah man I'm finished for the night, haven't mastered MVC3 yet its just an insane game

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                    Yeah its defo ghey, if they were to do something they would just lose out so much but I really must start playing guys with low DNF %'s seen lads on the leaderboards with more than 50% DNF's horrible cunts!

Comment

any links to wrestlemania stream?>

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                          Not sure how long it will last.

Comment

epic intro from the rock

Comment

ya they took it down

Comment

Would be both very surprised, and very appreciative if someone could locate me a "back up copy" of this book. Friend doing his thesis needs it, but can't quite stomach the asking price as is.

Comment

Ship it!!!!! Inski for the IO mega sat, tried one sat and binked. Had to shove KJo in the last hand utg and sucked out over A7cc to qualify. I know it's only a sat I'll be playing but it's pretty funny that €320 is the biggest buy in game I have/will have played. Hopefully run good and bink a package!

As the man himself said, choooo choooo
                                                                  Gonzo around 110th. I got a great table at the start and was keeping up with the avg until they hit the doom switch and put me on another not so good table(blaaaaaah and another couple of regs there). Two shorties ai, 77 holding over AQ and my AK @ the 100/200 level which left me short stacking for the game. Think it was an IPBer, dunno who, that doubled me up at the 200/400/50 level, my AQ>66. Couldn't string any hands together though and picked up 99 with 7bb @400/800/100 level and 3b shoved over an ep raise to lose to 1010.

Still a few dollars left in the ppp a/c so will have to use them for another sat and run better ofc!

Gl to any IPBers still in.

Comment

whats the deal with cole being in the box?
                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Just watched Keith Barry on the Late Late after reading about it here.. Pretty cringeworthy alright! The worst thing about it was that stupid cheesey showbiz American accent he seems to have picked up after spending 4 and a half months over there! As if he wasn't annoying enough already!
                                                                      My friend is told me his sister was picked out of the audience at some show he was doing in a pub before and had to think of something for him to guess.. Apparently one of his helpers asked her what she was thinking of so they could tell him. Have to say, the thing on the Late Late looked pretty staged too.

Comment

working for me

Comment

ya they took it down
                                                                          There is other wrestling links on that site have a look through the sport section and see what you can find.

This it?

Magic TV turns feature films, short films, web series, and standalone music videos into visuals that mesmerize, convince & touch your soul.

Comment

ya they took it down
                                                                            Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                            Plenty of beer if you want to come up here!
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Perfect stream on that liveonlinefooty website, but you have to pay for that one, it's the one often talked about on boards
                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Was close to signing up to it earlier, then realised they've changed the subscriptions, all that was available was £2 a day.

Comment

Some descent deals on jerseys here. £24 including delivery for the white Ireland jersey. Happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                    Plenty of beer if you want to come up here!
                                                                                    got it here-http://www.sportsnmore.tv/

sick o beer, all nighter last night

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                      Was close to signing up to it earlier, then realised they've changed the subscriptions, all that was available was £2 a day.
                                                                                      I've read that was a mistake and that some people after refreshing or something got the option for the 60 day sub, not sure myself though
                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                        Perfect stream on that liveonlinefooty website, but you have to pay for that one, it's the one often talked about on boards
                                                                                        +1.

Would be lost without that site. A must for sport fans really.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                          Just watched Keith Barry on the Late Late after reading about it here.. Pretty cringeworthy alright! The worst thing about it was that stupid cheesey showbiz American accent he seems to have picked up after spending 4 and a half months over there! As if he wasn't annoying enough already!
                                                                                          My friend is told me his sister was picked out of the audience at some show he was doing in a pub before and had to think of something for him to guess.. Apparently one of his helpers asked her what she was thinking of so they could tell him. Have to say, the thing on the Late Late looked pretty staged too.
                                                                                          what part do you think is staged?
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

got it here-http://www.sportsnmore.tv/

sick o beer, all nighter last night
                                                                                            ugh where? Velvet? Was workin in Kellys last night and got a text late enough to play a game this morning..not fun!

Heard there was women dancing on bars etc in there ala Coyote Ugly
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I don't know how some of that is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                +1.

Would be lost without that site. A must for sport fans really.
                                                                                                Yeah that site + PS3 or similar kind of set up makes sports channels redundant. Certainly ESPN and Setanta anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                  ugh where? Velvet? Was workin in Kellys last night and got a text late enough to play a game this morning..not fun!

Heard there was women dancing on bars etc in there ala Coyote Ugly
                                                                                                  no, was at a house party in cullenamore, mates 30th, beer on tap for the night=world of pain, hurt and denial today..

used to worx in velvet for 1st few years it was open, nvr been in as a punter though

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                                                    do i have to click download or register with these sites to watch the streams?
                                                                                                    i think that one is down anyway..but the others?

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                      How many times have Setanta shown the Poker After Dark charity week sit and go at this stage?

Annie Duke tilts me so bad.
                                                                                                      if i ever win the euromillions..im going to follow her around in the big games and wreck her head..call her with gutshots ever time til i get there.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                                        do i have to click download or register with these sites to watch the streams?
                                                                                                        i think that one is down anyway..but the others?
                                                                                                        It's working for me. I just downloaded the veetle thing and it came up fine.

Edit: gone now.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Caf; 04-04-11, 00:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                          what part do you think is staged?
                                                                                                          Well, firstly, what my friend told me about his sister being asked by one of his crew what she was thinking of seems kinda strange. I usually wouldn't believe those type of stories, but I don't think she'd lie about something stupid like that. I do realise he obviously has the ability do do these tricks, but maybe he sometimes plays it safe and cheats a little to avoid getting it wrong.
                                                                                                          On the Late Late show, I just thought it looked really fake with the two nurses. Their reactions to him guessing the people they were thinking of and the guy slapping him in the face just seemed really OTT. Did you see it yourself? What did you think of it? I know you're in the business yourself, so maybe you have a different perspective on it.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gcly...embedded#at=39

I don't know how some of that is possible.
                                                                                                            Its the rice diet !!
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                              sigh....... IO Mega Sat. Folded to SB who jams with A2, I call in the BB with A9. gg 2 on the flop. Gone in 70th. fml.
                                                                                                              PaddyPower having a lol imo

Comment

It's working for me. I just downloaded the veetle thing and it came up fine.

Edit: gone now.
                                                                                                                ya gone 4me to, im all out now.

Comment

sopcast link decent quality but romanian commentary sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/80562

Comment

There is other wrestling links on that site have a look through the sport section and see what you can find.

This it?

http://www.magictv.co/
                                                                                                                    This one is working.

Comment

this working

Comment

no, was at a house party in cullenamore, mates 30th, beer on tap for the night=world of pain, hurt and denial today..

used to worx in velvet for 1st few years it was open, nvr been in as a punter though
                                                                                                                        Ugh, I posted a very long response to this but it didn't last.

I worked in Velvet once, back in the day of it being very exclusive and over 23s. Mainly because I worked in Envy and after a lot of persuasion I got stung to work! It sucked!
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                          Well, firstly, what my friend told me about his sister being asked by one of his crew what she was thinking of seems kinda strange. I usually wouldn't believe those type of stories, but I don't think she'd lie about something stupid like that. I do realise he obviously has the ability do do these tricks, but maybe he sometimes plays it safe and cheats a little to avoid getting it wrong.
                                                                                                                          On the Late Late show, I just thought it looked really fake with the two nurses. Their reactions to him guessing the people they were thinking of and the guy slapping him in the face just seemed really OTT. Did you see it yourself? What did you think of it? I know you're in the business yourself, so maybe you have a different perspective on it.
                                                                                                                          I just took a quick flick through it there to see what people were talking about. the nurse thing is fairly standard trick, and the name reveals have just gotten easier and easier to arrange these days. whats the face slap? I didnt see that bit. theres several ways i'd achieve the trick he did with Ryan and eiffel tower too.

I know what you mean when your friend says they were asked.. there is different levels of this in Every magicians shows though, some people wont even know they've been asked. theres a thing we call dual reality, where the person involved sees one trick, the people watching see a different trick. since they dont usually discuss it, they both think the other is reacting to their perception of whats going on.

the reason i like hypnosis so much, is it reduces my need to use more blatant methods of getting info, like what your friend says she experienced. with a little pre show work, you can effectively have a stooge that doesnt know they're a stooge. Keith is quite accomplished at hypno too, and I'd guess he uses it quite a bit when possible, but obv with a live touring show, not as much of a chance to get access to audience pre show.
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X