This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
    John O' Brien anytime goalscorer in the Galway Tipp match at 2/1. Live on TG4 afaik
    Typically neither Betfair nor PP were offering this market at the time

Nice tip though.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
      Some might remember this girl from a while back. The girl who got a flu jab and claimed to get dystonia

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Well here she is cured now... sorta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpe1u...eature=player_
      I always thought that was bullshit. Turns out she is just crazy

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Has to be backed now
        Never got a mention, wish I could say the same about that pair of clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Typically neither Betfair nor PP were offering this market at the time

Nice tip though.
          Shite, I checked oddschecker just before I posted it and that said both Boyles and PP had prices; maybe it hadn't updated...

Comment

Offaly to beat Waterford in the hurling 15/8 looks good to me.
            Waterford 1-14 Offaly 0-10 at HT. Shane Walsh doing very well for Waterford with 1-4. Offaly will have a big wind behind them in the second half though

Comment

Ugh international break seems to have stopped Udinese's momentum. Awful today
              Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone playing the 30 seat guaranteed tonight for IO?
                I want to play but I am in work at 8 tommorrow.
                Anyone any rough ideas what time it should finish up at.
                8.oo p.m start, 5000 stack blinds 10/20 15 min blinds
                Roughly 500 players

Comment

Gyan 22/1 to score 2 or more goals today.

Man city's back line:
                  04 Kompany
                  13 Kolarov
                  19 Lescott
                  38 Boyata
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Think I'll have a few nibbled on the Man City Sunderland game for interest. Sunderland are on an lol run, and Man City don't score many per game so...

1-0 City @ 5/1
                    2-0 City @ 11/2
                    Scorecast Tevez to score 1st and City win 2-0 16/1

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

Man city's back line:
                      04 Kompany
                      13 Kolarov
                      19 Lescott
                      38 Boyata
                      33/1 on PP

Comment

Man city's back line:
                        04 Kompany
                        13 Kolarov
                        19 Lescott
                        38 Boyata
                        Here's what we call a difference of opinion

Comment

What time do you guys reckon a local chinese would open at on a Sunday? Can't find the menu

Comment

33/1 on PP
                            shitcocks! was 22/1 when I took it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                              What time do you guys reckon a local chinese would open at on a Sunday? Can't find the menu

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                do they not have a batphone set up just for you?

Comment

do they not have a batphone set up just for you?
                                  new management *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    Here's what we call a difference of opinion
                                    Gyan's already scored once against a defence with Lescott as center back this week.

Comment

I took City to win 2-1 at 9/1 and Silva to
                                      Score anytime at 3.5/1 for a bit of interest.

Also had Tipp -1 at 6/5 - what a hiding they're giving Galway!

Comment

Gyan's already scored once against a defence with Lescott as center back this week.
                                        22/1 for Sunderland to score twice would be a decent price, never mind Gyan getting both of them.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Waterford 1-14 Offaly 0-10 at HT. Shane Walsh doing very well for Waterford with 1-4. Offaly will have a big wind behind them in the second half though
                                          I didn't get on because the odds had gone in a nice bit when I checked. GL though.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            I didn't get on because the odds had gone in a nice bit when I checked. GL though.
                                            2-19 to 1-19 Waterford win.

Shane Walsh and Richie Foley best for Waterford. Foley went off with a bad injury before the end though, bad news for us ahead of the championship

Comment

Taken for the cricinfo Facebook page! Insane! :O

Cricket World Cup

Even if you're not obsessed with stats, this is unbelievable: the number of runs scored (21,333) in this World Cup is identical to the 2007 tournament!

Comment

Lloyd with a drunken rampage on Munsterfans?

as a munster leinster connacht and ulster fan…and an Irish man
                                                Ronan o Gara Epitomising our Irish never say die attitude, and gives a big f**k you to the queen & the overlords that tried to break us, the ashtons, and the youngs, and the Johnsons…. the b*****ds that still put us in the haypenny place of humanity despite the PR and the pretending they see us as equals…lets call a spade a spade, the punch cartoons still resonate colorful in the consciousness of our neighbours, that banana kick over Foden’s head, that drop goal, ALL them drop goals, that attitude to the ref yesterday evening when he asked you if you were ok…..the man O’Gara exudes the consonants of rebellion, and f**k me, if some douche raised a hand to the man, one Coolock northside dub RIGHT HERE would put his heart, body and soul on the line for the man , and i’d die for him.

Free pitbull right here Ronan. I’d rip any f**ks throat out that even threatened his existence, looked at him sideways, or spilt his beer.

Burns the heart out of me to even be associated with the man as a member of the current 4 million plus. Breakes my fukkin heart the man does, the epitomy of who we are, what we stand for, and where we’ve come from, i’m BALLIN my fukkin eyes out even thinking about what he’s done for us over the years, and how he stands up to all the s**t that gets thrown at him, and how he nailed that fukkin penalty at the death tonight and said fuk you to convention, and spawned Irish hearts countrywide into proudful, heartfelt, being a part of that small man’s never say die attitude that will ALWAYS reminds us of who the fuk we are , and where we are going. Dont anyone underestimate that the man is a modern Irish hero.

The man is my hero, and will be for as long as i live and love, and i’ll be lucky if once in my life i get to meet the man face to face. If i ever get me bar, he’ll be on the wall beside Brian boru, Micheal collins, and Brian O driscoll. Jesus, i’m ready to run through a wall for the man. Coolock loves ye Ronan, Ireland loves you brother.

If yer up in Dublin Ronan, i’ll see u in Kyles in Coolock Village sir. I’ll have a pint, i’ll have a pint with you sir. Me and Jimmy Green. You fu.ckin hero.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                  Taken for the cricinfo Facebook page! Insane! :O

Cricket World Cup
                                                  Even if you're not obsessed with stats, this is unbelievable: the number of runs scored (21,333) in this World Cup is identical to the 2007 tournament!
                                                  There is something very reassuring about that stat.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

33/1 on PP
                                                    Because it is actually a 50/1 shot. Terribad bet at 22's imo!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                      Anyone playing the 30 seat guaranteed tonight for IO?
                                                      I want to play but I am in work at 8 tommorrow.
                                                      Anyone any rough ideas what time it should finish up at.
                                                      8.oo p.m start, 5000 stack blinds 10/20 15 min blinds
                                                      Roughly 500 players
                                                      I'm hoping around 1ish, I've work in morning as well but intend to play this.

Comment

Wrestlemania baby!
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ROG is a prize prick. Thinks he is God. If he didn't then maybe he could have been the best about.

Comment

This is gonna be awesome

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              Because it is actually a 50/1 shot. Terribad bet at 22's imo!
                                                              I could barely concentrate on the match this bet was bothering me so much. I was figuring out the likely odds given Sunderland hadn't scored for 6 hours, their away record is mind bogglingly awful, they have been dreadful lately, City have the 2nd best defensive record and have only conceded 11 at home this season which includes an aberration of 3 conceded to Wolves, Gyan travelled over the past week playing in the African Cup qualifier in Congo then England at Wembley midweek.

All things considered I think Gyan scores twice in this game around 1 in every 500 iterations.

Comment

ROG is a prize prick. Thinks he is God. If he didn't then maybe he could have been the best about.
                                                                Obvious troll is obvious.
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Video on dog cruelty in China its a pretty sick video so be warned

Tens of millions of animals are slaughtered and butchered in China each year. Animal fur is in high demand, and the Chinese deliver. What does not get exported outside…
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

http://vimeo.com/10152570
                                                                    wow, that was grim.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Someone on adverts wants me to post an item to them, it's a ps2 with accessories so fairly bulky.
                                                                      Anyone recommend a good place to do with this?

I see some couriers that say they send nationwide for 12.95e.
                                                                      Do An Post do anything comparable??

Don't know how this shit works, do I need to drop it somewhere or do they collect? Surprised they can go door to door for 13e.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

http://vimeo.com/10152570
                                                                        Jesus christ they'd have to shoot me dead to stop me from cuttin every one of those pricks up with a fucking butter knife!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                          Someone on adverts wants me to post an item to them, it's a ps2 with accessories so fairly bulky.
                                                                          Anyone recommend a good place to do with this?

I see some couriers that say they send nationwide for 12.95e.
                                                                          Do An Post do anything comparable??

Don't know how this shit works, do I need to drop it somewhere or do they collect? Surprised they can go door to door for 13e.
                                                                          Are you accepting paypal for payment? If so be very carefull as its very easy for them to say it was broke when they got it and reverse payment. Signing for the itme through the post office doesnt mean jack.

Paypal dont give a fuck about the seller!

Comment

Originally posted by Baked Beans View Post
                                                                            Jesus christ they'd have to shoot me dead to stop me from cuttin every one of those pricks up with a fucking butter knife!
                                                                            Why a butter knife?

Comment

Why a butter knife?
                                                                              You ever try to cut a steak with a butter knife?

Imagine you chopping up a body

Comment

Are you accepting paypal for payment? If so be very carefull as its very easy for them to say it was broke when they got it and reverse payment. Signing for the itme through the post office doesnt mean jack.

Paypal dont give a fuck about the seller!
                                                                                Didn't realise they could do that sh1t, I was going to suggest paypal.

He has a good rep on adverts though, has sold a good number of items and has all positive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                  Didn't realise they could do that sh1t, I was going to suggest paypal.

He has a good rep on adverts though, has sold a good number of items and has all positive feedback.
                                                                                  Entirely up to yourself if you trust him but just so your aware its not like a p2p on stars it can be reversed,

Comment

You ever try to cut a steak with a butter knife?

Imagine you chopping up a body
                                                                                    It wouldn't really work.

You would just cut them, give them a chance to call for help and probably have to pay €100 for them to go to A+E

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                      I could barely concentrate on the match this bet was bothering me so much. I was figuring out the likely odds given Sunderland hadn't scored for 6 hours, their away record is mind bogglingly awful, they have been dreadful lately, City have the 2nd best defensive record and have only conceded 11 at home this season which includes an aberration of 3 conceded to Wolves, Gyan travelled over the past week playing in the African Cup qualifier in Congo then England at Wembley midweek.

All things considered I think Gyan scores twice in this game around 1 in every 500 iterations.
                                                                                      Last time I post a gamble in the BBV.

Comment

HMV is a weird place they have the complete The Wire box set for €100 but then they also have them individually beside it for €60 for each season!

Do we pity the poor unfortunate cunt that buy's them individually or laugh at him for being a dope?
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          HMV is a weird place they have the complete The Wire box set for €100 but then they also have them individually beside it for €60 for each season!

Do we pity the poor unfortunate cunt that buy's them individually or laugh at him for being a dope?
                                                                                          I think we laugh at him for not downloading them for free.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7x5V9L_nyQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7x5V9L_nyQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Lol. Wrestlemania odds available at 5dimes.com:

Since 1995, Covers is the leading source for sports betting odds and data-driven analysis, providing expert picks and predictions for professional and college sports.

Hills are covering two matches:

I wonder what the max bet is on hills. Taker is the of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                Excited about this in a way that a fully grown man just shouldn't be. Steven Moffat is just SUCH a good writer and the 2-stage series (designed to suit US viewers) should mean a budget bump meaning we won't have 1/2 dodgy SFX episodes so they can budget for the finale.

Also, Karen Gillan is the nuts.
                                                                                                Yeah should be good wasn't sure about another guy playing The Doctor but he has been brilliant, Karen Gillan is tres awesome also like Alex Kingston she plays River Song.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                Just for you Danny took this pic a min ago
                                                                                                Haha awesome

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                I think we laugh at him for not downloading them for free.
                                                                                                Meh, that wasn't an option
                                                                                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 03-04-11, 17:24.

Comment

Last time I post a gamble in the BBV.
                                                                                                  Wana bet?

Comment

so how reliable are wrestlemania streams gonna be? WWE seem good at going after the streamers.
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                      so how reliable are wrestlemania streams gonna be? WWE seem good at going after the streamers.
                                                                                                      They will get most of them tonight. There is some place you can pay a few pound to watch it I think. PW forum will help.

Comment

Yeah should be good wasn't sure about another guy playing The Doctor but he has been brilliant, Karen Gillan is tres awesome also like Alex Kingston she plays River Song.
                                                                                                        They regularly film in a store where my mate works in Cardiff. She got me Matt Smith's autograph. I must admit...swoon. Total Doctor Who nerd.

I loved Tennant as the Doctor but I am totally on board with Smith as the Doctor now. I totally get why they cast him. I also really like that they brought back the 2 companion dynamic rather than the Doctor and a pretty girl thing that RTD seemed to love so much.

The line about "I've killed hundreds of Time Lords..." and the Doctor's response is just BRILLIANT.
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                          They regularly film in a store where my mate works in Cardiff. She got me Matt Smith's autograph. I must admit...swoon. Total Doctor Who nerd.

I loved Tennant as the Doctor but I am totally on board with Smith as the Doctor now. I totally get why they cast him. I also really like that they brought back the 2 companion dynamic rather than the Doctor and a pretty girl thing that RTD seemed to love so much.

The line about "I've killed hundreds of Time Lords..." and the Doctor's response is just BRILLIANT.
                                                                                                          I have heard you mention on many an occasion your fondness for Doctor Who, they recently done something for Comic Relief I think but I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

I have heard you mention on many an occasion your fondness for Doctor Who, they recently done something for Comic Relief I think but I haven't seen it yet.
                                                                                                            Comic Relief stuff is always pants. It was a Time Crash thing. TARDIS materialises inside itself and the Doctor fixes it by stepping in and out of it and sending himself messages. Usual dross.

The prequels on the BBC site however...
                                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

"If the league had started the day after Roy Hodgson's appointment (11 Feb), WBA would be 4th behind Man Utd, Chelsea & Everton."

Interesting...
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

If it started yesterday they'd be joint top.

Comment

Comment

Pretty sick hand to get into the Irish Open Super Sat tonight. 9 seats with 10 people left.

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1500/3000 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t51866.25)
                                                                                                                    UTG (t11250)
                                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t7502.50)
                                                                                                                    UTG+2 (t18028.75)
                                                                                                                    MP1 (t20870)
                                                                                                                    MP2 (t24590)
                                                                                                                    MP3 (t9560)
                                                                                                                    CO (t25400)
                                                                                                                    Button (t24452.50)
                                                                                                                    Hero (SB) (t8980)

Hero's M: 2.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q
                                                                                                                    1 fold, UTG+1 bets t7202.50, 6 folds, Hero raises t7180, BB calls t5680

Flop: (t24562.50) 10, 3, Q (3 players)

Turn: (t24562.50) 8 (3 players)

River: (t24562.50) 10 (3 players)

Total pot: t24562.50

Results:
                                                                                                                    Hero had Q, Q (full house, Queens over tens).
                                                                                                                    BB had A, 9 (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                                    UTG+1 had K, 5 (flush, King high).
                                                                                                                    Outcome: Hero won t27562.50

Didn't realise until the hand was over that I didn't actually need to hit to ship the seat!!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_WpqY74oe4[/ame]

Easily something BK would say

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqImkDgDwHU[/ame]

Comment

Charlie Sheen Booed Off The Stage At Live Show In Detroit

There was no #winning for Charlie Sheen last night.

The star, who kicked off his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" stage show in Detroit on Saturday, was booed off the stage as he berated the audience and spoke incoherently, stringing together a series of catchphrases that had both lost him his job on sitcom "Two and a Half Men" and turned him into an internet star/curiosity.

As is his customary response now, Sheen is reportedly not upset, blaming the situation on the audience and not himself. He continues the live tour, a 20-date sojourn across North America, on Sunday night in Chicago.

There are still no refunds available.

AP story below:

AP:
                                                                                                                        Charlie Sheen was heckled, booed and eventually abandoned by the crowd at his inaugural stage show, with many of the audience members chanting "refund" and heading for the exits even before the show abruptly ended.

The first stop on Sheen's "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" 20-city variety show started Saturday night with thunderous applause but ended 70 minutes later. In between, Sheen tried to appease his audience with rants, a rapper and a question and answer session, ultimately concluding the first show was "an experiment."

The former "Two and a Half Men" star learned firsthand at Detroit's 5,100-seat Fox Theatre that show business still requires a show. The debacle called into question the fate of the nascent tour. Some fans already predicted a premature end for the monthlong trek, which was scheduled to resume Sunday in Chicago.

"No way" the show makes it through all the dates, said Bob Orlowski, a lawyer from Plymouth, Mich., who watched with six clients in a suite.

"He's not suited for this," said Orlowski, 46. "It wasn't funny."

Sheen's publicist, Larry Solters, declined to comment after the show. Sheen, 45, reappeared after the house lights went up to thank the hundreds who remained.

It wasn't clear when Sheen lost the audience, but there were many awkward moments.

Sheen, known for his wild partying and rampant drug use, said he thought Detroit would be a good place to tell some stories about crack cocaine. The remark prompted loud, immediate boos.

At another point, Sheen showed a short film he wrote, directed and produced years ago called "RPG." He sat in the front row to watch the flick, which starred a much younger Johnny Depp. Again, more boos.

The show actually started off with a bang.

After a video montage of movie clips – Sheen in "Wall Street" and "Platoon" set to a guitar solo from Sheen friend Rob Patterson – the star emerged to raucous applause and a standing ovation. The cheering increased as the women he calls his "goddesses" took the stage.

The two women, a former porn star and an actress who live with him, carried placards with the words "War" and "Lock," a reference to Sheen's recent description of himself.

When the goddesses locked lips in front of him, Sheen smirked. He had the crowd in the palm of his hand.

"I don't see a single empty seat," he said.

That quickly changed.

As the showed bogged down, an audience member booed, prompting Sheen to reply, "I've already got your money, dude."

Things only got worse.

"Tonight's an experiment," he said.

For some, it was an expensive experiment.

Linda Fugate, who paid $150 for two seats, left the theater and walked up the street, yelling, "I want my money back!"

"I was hoping for something. I didn't think it would be this bad," said Fugate, a 47-year-old from Lincoln Park, Mich.

Fans who arrived at the theater – some flying in for the show – said they were hoping to see the increasingly eccentric actor deliver some of the colorful rants that have made him an Internet star since his ugly falling out with CBS and the producers of "Two and a Half Men."

They got the ranting. It just wasn't funny.

"Brutal. I expected him to at least entertain a little bit," said Rodney Gagnon, 34, of Windsor, Ontario.

Some saw something between victory and defeat.

Geoff Rezek, 69, a computer consultant from Darien, Conn., who met Sheen after the concert and received a poster, said the show needed work, but was salvageable. He believes Sheen is a consummate showman who took a risk.

"I wouldn't miss the first show. Who knows if there's going to be a second show?" Rezek said, perhaps prophetically. He also bought a ticket for Sheen's performance next week in Connecticut.

Sheen has made headlines in recent years as much for his drug use, failed marriages, custody disputes and run-ins with the police, as for his acting. Martin Sheen has compared his son's struggle with addiction to a cancer patient's struggle for survival.

In August, the wayward star pleaded guilty in Aspen, Colo., to misdemeanor third-degree assault after a Christmas Day altercation with his third wife, Brooke Mueller. The couple have since finalized their divorce.

Charlie Sheen's behavior, which included lashing out at "Two and a Half Men" producer Chuck Lorre, finally became too much for Warner Bros. Television, which fired him March 7.

Sheen fired back with a $100 million lawsuit and all-out media assault in which he informed the world about his standing as a "rock star from Mars" with "Adonis DNA."

After one of the sustained booing moments, Sheen tried to calm the crowd.

"Come on, guys. You paid to see me," he said. "... You gave me your hard-earned money without knowing what this (expletive) show was about. I'm here now ... and I'm willing to open up."
                                                                                                                        Clearly their normal brains couldn't process him.

Comment

FIFA, as a whole, is as corrupt and inept as any organisation ever created. With that in mind, it's easy to have doubts about any member federation.
                                                                                                                          Corrupt yes, inept, no

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X