This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    Not if you were out in the pub all day...
    jayus god help us all tonight

and im sober as a judge for a change
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

I like your avatar msn.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

Good girl, you will feel better for it in the morning. No point in feeling rough and tired on Mothers Day.

Comment

So, I was thinking about going on this diet...

Not that drunk, and an early night is on the cards, have to do breakfast in the morning cos halmark told me so...pfthhh
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            Good girl, you will feel better for it in the morning. No point in feeling rough and tired on Mothers Day.
            im having a glass of wine now!

Mothers day dont depress me, its my first mothers day away from colm, every year he would buy me a bottle of champagne and a big bunch of lillies!

and a lie in on sunday morning and then out for lunch!
            as we speak mia is shouting from the playroom , mammy how do you spell love?

bless her i think she is making me a card and she is only 5!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

So, I was thinking about going on this diet...

Not that drunk, and an early night is on the cards, have to do breakfast in the morning cos halmark told me so...pfthhh

Porridge with skimmed milk so lol!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Mothers day dont depress me, its my first mothers day away from colm, every year he would buy me a bottle of champagne and a big bunch of lillies!

bless her i think she is making me a card and she is only 5!
                ah that's nice.
                Good that she didn't shout out 'how do you spell bitch?!'

Comment

Awsome mashup.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJpP7ZId-mc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

MSN's image wouldn't have been too bad if it wasn't so close up!

Time to rescue the thread with some old school Alyssa imo:

SPOILER

/drool

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                      ah that's nice.
                      Good that she didn't shout out 'how do you spell bitch?!'
                      Nope she is my angel, really is such a beautiful perfect child! so thoughtful.

Everyday she walks up to me and says mammy i love you!

and even from a young age i would be messing and say , who do you love more mammy or daddy? and she would always say , i love u both the same!
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                        I posted it a few days ago, it's savage.
                        Worth the repost.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                          MSN's image wouldn't have been too bad if it wasn't so close up!

Time to rescue the thread with some old school Alyssa imo:
                          Did it make you feel inadequate that close
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

bless her i think she is making me a card and she is only 5!:)
                            What she doing up at this time

Mine been in bed since 9.00 and the baby since 7.15pm!

Comment

She's making a fucking card, did ya not listen!?

Comment

Did it make you feel inadequate that close
                                Oh no you didn't!

Comment

Table service ftw !!
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

she stays up late every saturday night and usually falls asleep in the other room and then i carry her up, i dont mind, i like her company!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Tony goes to bed at 7.15 ?
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Just had this little doozy, grrrr

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.75 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t2470)
                                        Hero (MP1) (t2493)
                                        MP2 (t2288)
                                        MP3 (t875)
                                        CO (t3980)
                                        Button (t2855)
                                        SB (t9895)
                                        BB (t5850)
                                        UTG (t5904)

Hero's M: 16.62

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 10, 10
                                        2 folds, Hero bets t250, MP2 calls t250, MP3 raises to t875 (All-In), 4 folds, Hero raises to t2493 (All-In), MP2 calls t2038 (All-In)

Flop: (t5601) 3, 6, Q (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t5601) 4 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t5601) 4 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t5601

Results:
                                        Hero had 10, 10 (two pair, tens and fours).
                                        MP2 had J, 4 (three of a kind, fours).
                                        MP3 had A, A (two pair, Aces and fours).
                                        Outcome: MP2 won t5601
                                        Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

aww the card is fab, i have it on face book, have a look ! for those that are my friends, its class!!!
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

aww the card is fab, i have it on face book, have a look ! for those that are my friends, its class!!!
                                            Just saw, very sweet
                                            Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Its lovely and far better than a shop bought one

I know the to eldest made things at school but can't expect Aimee to make me one so a shop bought one will be perfect there

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                tahts a good one for the kiddies parties alright

Comment

Got recommended this the other day. Anyone watched seen it or recommend it?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

I posted it a few days ago, it's savage.
                                                    Worth the repost.
                                                    Ah I missed it, it's a brilliant effort alright.

I recall seeing you reg for the game in Tramore easter weekend?
                                                    We must meet up and you can buy me a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                      tahts a good one for the kiddies parties alright
                                                      I won't be able to listen to the Thomas intro anymore without mouthing 'motherfuckers c'mon'.

Comment

Heard about this doc the other day, sounded very intresting, 30,000 year old cave drawings that were found in a cave in France.

Had a look in the usual places but cant find a copy...
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Really like this song from it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09dwE3EJl_4[/ame]

Heard about this doc the other day, sounded very intresting, 30,000 year old cave drawings that were found in a cave in France.

Had a look as well and can't see it anywhere.
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

OM FUCKIN G im so fucking mad right now!!!!

final table every fucking night of the fucking week for ukipt and bust as fuckin usual!!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

This, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_%28TV_series%29 is starting tonight, i need some new and good comedy, lets hope it delivers.

Well, that was terrible...
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

finished my beer budget fro the week, tesco delivery not til tuesday.

going to be a harsh 2 days.
                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Just watched 'Pulp Fiction' for the first time in ages (used to watch it at least 2 times a year). Still blows me away.
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                    Just watched 'Pulp Fiction' for the first time in ages (used to watch it at least 2 times a year). Still blows me away.
                                                                    Only said to my wife 5 minutes ago I must watch it again as it's been a while!

Comment

Oh shit

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just back from work and skyped with 2 mates who are over in the States for a few months..First time so they did the whole tour of their apartment thing..very jealous right now and can feel my feet getting itchy as I type!
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          Oh shit

This is why only idiots jump out of perfectly good planes !!
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                            Just back from work and skyped with 2 mates who are over in the States for a few months..First time so they did the whole tour of their apartment thing..very jealous right now and can feel my feet getting itchy as I type!
                                                                            Single ? No ties ? Do it !!
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

oleras get on facebook chat for a min!!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Single ? No ties ? Do it !!
                                                                                Nope. Nope. Maybe.
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Lads pretty sure you wont find a copy of this as it has just been released. Oleras not sure whereabouts you live but currently running in the IFI. Looks good anyhow and Werner Herzog directed it i see

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                                                                    Just saw, very sweet
                                                                                    Post more.

Comment

O'Connell's injury.

NSFWSP - Not safe for weak stomached people.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7yZyv9V64[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        Post more.
                                                                                        who me?
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

who me?
                                                                                          Ramirquizeziewhoiqf.

He doesn't post as much. You post lots

Comment

has anyone tried tia maria and cranberry, as thats all i have here!

there was an ad on tv for it!

im so fuckin pissed off!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

has anyone tried tia maria and cranberry, as thats all i have here!

there was an ad on tv for it!

im so fuckin pissed off!
                                                                                              have you milk?
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                have you milk?
                                                                                                ya but i dont like tia maria and milk~!

i saw that ad on tv for the tia maria and cranberry and wondering is it nice, not that it matters as im gonna drink it regardless!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I have never used a hud before, and am learning about the stats. After 2.4k hands I am a '24/18/45/4.4/2.4/78/58/2.4k' whatever this means. The 78 seems to be PFR/VPIP, waht exactly does this stat show that knowing the PFR and VPIP separately doesn't? What is it for? I am not sure if the others are in 'good' ranges or anything like that. 58% seems to be the amount I fold to flop Cbets. Would be good to know what stats like these are generally (for winning players)

Comment

OM FUCKIN G im so fucking mad right now!!!!

final table every fucking night of the fucking week for ukipt and bust as fuckin usual!!
                                                                                                    would it not have been cheaper to buy in direct at this stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                      Leinster/Leinster @ 12/5

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Too much Power and Glory. Justice is once again present in this world.
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                        no smart arse, i got a few pound out of it last night!!!!
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                          Justice

Ironic

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmmm

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                                              Coventry winning, Man utd winning me money, My own team scoring last minute equaliser, Now for dubs to beat down. (several sexual bets on this with my girlfriend she is from down), and for munster to lose as it will annoy LLyod and my day is all win!!
                                                                                                              BAM!

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

I don't think BK was being a smartarse about it. I have played a couple of the turbo 3x and 1 of the 44 FO sats for it. Prob going to give the 44 another go and then after that buy in direct if no ticket. I won't spend more than 20% of ticket price on sats into a tourn, dont think its worth it

Comment

I actually want to see you scoop the ticket but I get some sick perverted laugh every time you bubble because im a cruel bastard or something I dunno

Comment

It's been a couple of years since I've had a day of poker this unlucky. Life is so random. Was watching the Spurs match (not a good start tbh) and the sun was out, decided I would stick a deckchair out the back in the sun and read a book (I have never done this in my life).

Then by the time the time the match finished there was a big grey cloud and no sun. So I played de pokers. Cue getting retard haymakered by the weekend brigade continuously. Totally the fault of that grey cloud.

Comment

I actually want to see you scoop the ticket but I get some sick perverted laugh every time you bubble because im a cruel bastard or something I dunno
                                                                                                                        lol ok!!!! sorry i thought u were at me
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X