X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacewa is some player.

Comment

Not a chance that maul was brought down illegally. What goes through your man's head?

He's supposed to run the game, not star in it.

Comment

FFS
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Campsite Tony.

The good campsites in France are top notch and you can go to a tent already pitched etc. Loads of stuff for the kids to do on site. We went on family camping holidays to Brittany and Normandy for years and loved it.
          The campsites are expensive now Kev. I stayed in them twice and it was not too bad (10 years ago) but they are more expensive than a Gite.

Comment

Jesus that was terribad by ROG.

Comment

Nacewa Is such a beautiful creature. Ryle nugent, donal lenihan and this ref should shag off

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Cant remember if you did a TR on last weekend in London ? Good time ?
                It's on the 17th he goes to see Arsenal V Liverpool

Comment

Referee having a laugh.

Nacewa puts them ALL onside once he gets ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    If you were to get the ferry from Portsmouth to Le Harve, where would be the best place to stay for 5-7 days with 3 young kids so they'd have a beach/amusements/sites etc. We'd be staying in Self Catering somewhere close to it. Thanks
                    +1 on what Kev said about the campsites. Some of them are incredible and ideal for families.
                    My cousin used to work for keycamps in Brittany and she geniuinely gushed about them on her trips home.

Keycamps have campsites and apartment resorts and seem reasonably inexpensive.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                      It's on the 17th he goes to see Arsenal V Liverpool
                      That would explain it, cheers Gil...
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

a cert for ROG imo

Comment

pressure
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Moment of Truth...

Comment

Fair play
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Referee take a bow.

That was awful. Fucking cunt ruined a great game

Comment

ROG has the big heart alright

Comment

Chatting with Girah (portugal poker prodigy) On skype atm..Insane stuff/ A gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                      Referee take a bow.

Meh..great result for munster and $$$$$ for me.....
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

God, ROG is some man.

Really enjoyed the game even with the poor ref.

Comment

anyone watchiing the rugby? serious game. Rog still the GOAT. hope Paul O connells injury isnt too serious but the man looked in pain

Comment

great game
                                            and well done munster for winning to ould derby for a change

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ROG has the big heart alright
                                              never a doubt once the referee whistled tbh.

Leinster didn't get a 50/50 all night. An absolute shambolic second half from the referee.

Watch the highlights when they're out and see how many points he handed Munster. So disappointing because the game deserved more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                anyone watchiing the rugby? serious game. Rog still the GOAT. hope Paul O connells injury isnt too serious but the man looked in pain
                                                broken something imo.

He looked in serious pain. Terrible news if its serious!

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                  Chatting with Girah (portugal poker prodigy) On skype atm..Insane stuff/ A gentleman.
                                                  lol I've seen a lot of random shite on here that I couldnt give a toss about whatsoever, but this takes the biscuit. wp

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                    +1 on what Kev said about the campsites. Some of them are incredible and ideal for families.
                                                    My cousin used to work for keycamps in Brittany and she geniuinely gushed about them on her trips home.

Keycamps have campsites and apartment resorts and seem reasonably inexpensive.

http://www.keycamp.ie/home.html
                                                    I stayed with Eurosites and they shared the campsites with Keycamp. Looking at it there you get a tent for almost 800e when we can get a Gite for a fraction of the price. Wifi is something we want too lol.

I agree the camps are great with the pools, bars and clubs for the kids but to get a caravan which we would prefer would cost the guts of a grand.

Comment

Epic 12 hours of non stop sport comes to an end. Both soccer highlights shows set to record, now to the pub. Be good y'all

Comment

broken something imo.

He looked in serious pain. Terrible news if its serious!
                                                        Id be more worried of a knee ligament injury tbh. If its "just a break" it knocks him back a fair bit but if he done damage to his cruciate or to a lesser extent his medial ligament he coul be saying goodbye to the WC

Comment

It was his ankle no? He landed badly from being hoisted 8 foot in the air?

Break preferable to any ligament damage though?

Comment

portugal poker prodigy
                                                            does not compute

Comment

Originally Posted by Emmet
                                                              Leinster/Leinster @ 12/5

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
                                                              half way there...
                                                              from the joys at half time

Referee changed Jersey in the second half from yellow to red obv
                                                              Not a chance that maul was brought down illegally. What goes through your man's head?

He's supposed to run the game, not star in it.
                                                              Referee having a laugh.

Nacewa puts them ALL onside once he gets ahead of them.
                                                              Referee take a bow.

Leinster didn't get a 50/50 all night. An absolute shambolic second half from the referee.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

lol I've seen a lot of random shite on here that I couldnt give a toss about whatsoever, but this takes the biscuit. wp
                                                                In the sense you think its bullshit, or you just couldnt give a shit?

Comment

I stayed with Eurosites and they shared the campsites with Keycamp. Looking at it there you get a tent for almost 800e when we can get a Gite for a fraction of the price. Wifi is something we want too lol.

I agree the camps are great with the pools, bars and clubs for the kids but to get a caravan which we would prefer would cost the guts of a grand.
                                                                  Blimey didn't realise they were that expensive, I should have looked closer at the site!

Comment

Pretty sick to lose like that. Could barely get our hands on the ball in the second half.

WP ROG, POC looks fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                      from the joys at half time

You stay Classy San Diego.

Comment

It was his ankle no? He landed badly from being hoisted 8 foot in the air?

Break preferable to any ligament damage though?
                                                                        Id take a clean leg break over any damage to ligaments in the knee. In the grand scheme of things damage to ankle ligaments wouldnt be too bad. An ankle break would be a bit crap but he'd still make the WC barring complications

Comment

More details on the 'insane stuff' required. Is he hitting on you?

Comment

More details on the 'insane stuff' required. Is he hitting on you?
                                                                            Yes.

Yes he is.

Comment

Forza Milan. Great win!

La liga, Prem and Serie A all wrapped up today!
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

All my mates at a stags in Liverpool and dying for pints. Secondary associates may need to be sought out

Comment

Yes.

Yes he is.
                                                                                  Cmon, spill, whats hes saying?

Comment

Yes.

Yes he is.
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Epic 12 hours of non stop sport comes to an end.
                                                                                      No love for Villareal v Barca ?

Comment

Blimey didn't realise they were that expensive, I should have looked closer at the site!
                                                                                        It was nothing like that years ago. But we have just spotted a lovely gite, with a pool and wifi for 500e which is FAR better as it is on farmland and horse riding, tennis and many other activities available and only 6km from the beach.

Comment

It was nothing like that years ago. But we have just spotted a lovely gite, with a pool and wifi for 500e which is FAR better as it is on farmland and horse riding, tennis and many other activities available and only 6km from the beach.
                                                                                          Nice one, that sounds great. Can I come.

Comment

Ah FFS Michelle.

Comment

Nice one, that sounds great. Can I come.
                                                                                              Well.. you and the family book the one next to us!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                banned.
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                  banned.
                                                                                                  lol, was just chatting to gillian on facebook and i said to her, can you imagine if that was the early days when i first joined and i didnt know what a spoiler was hahahahah

Also gillian thinks its a really cute
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  cock
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

lol, was just chatting to gillian on facebook and i said to her, can you imagine if that was the early days when i first joined and i didnt know what a spoiler was hahahahah

Also gillian thinks its a really cute
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    cock
                                                                                                    I do! look at those little eyes and little snout.
                                                                                                    Did you say cock? I thought it was a MOLE!

Comment

I do! look at those little eyes and little snout.
                                                                                                      Did you say cock? I thought it was a MOLE!

Snout is that the nickname you have for tonys hahahahahahahahah!!! LMAO!!!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Snout is that the nickname you have for tonys hahahahahahahahah!!! LMAO!!!
                                                                                                        You know Tony has a banhammer these days...

Comment

You know Tony has a banhammer these days...
                                                                                                          oh id say he has alright looooooooooool Gillian just stop with the inuendos!!!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

oh id say he has alright looooooooooool Gillian just stop with the inuendos!!!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jehCpeVB50g[/ame]
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

^^ Perhaps the greatest theme tune ever.
                                                                                                                Hands up how many of you used to be able to play it on the keyboard.

Comment

Antone else think Pink Panther at MSN's pic ?lol
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

^^ Perhaps the greatest theme tune ever.
                                                                                                                    Hands up how many of you used to be able to play it on the keyboard.
                                                                                                                    best ring tone ever for early nokias hahaha

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy0ZoiJVmQk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy0ZoiJVmQk[/ame]
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

staying in on saturday nights is depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                          staying in on saturday nights is depressing.
                                                                                                                          Not if you were out in the pub all day...
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X