This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine in Waterford.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Training match before we knock the scum out of Europe, tbh.
      Reported
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Great goal Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
          Sunshine in Waterford.
          Keith Barry illusion obv.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Some bump on Nasri head.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Anybody based in Dublin just hear a rumbling of thunder or was I just imaging it?
              Crazy out now!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                Keith Barry illusion obv.
                I heard he's in Dublin making you all think you're hearing thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                  Reported
                  Cool Beans.

We need a Chelsea mod here, ahem.

Comment

IPB still on a go slow or is it just my connection?

Comment

Confirmed electrical storms in Norf Dablin.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        I can't believe the swings in the market when India are playing.
                        There was any amount of money available at 2.5 for ten minutes after Sehwag went. Thats already back to 1.68 ... and back to 2.6 now immediately after Tendulkars wicket. India will trade under 1.8 again with the depth of their batting.
                        Crazy market with 30 Million sloshing around in it
                        Ship Ship Went out for an hour after going back in on india and obv forgot to press play on the lay. sweet, was going to get off at 1.6 1.01 now
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                          Confirmed electrical storms in Norf Dablin.
                          Another thing they don't have to worry about in Waterford.

Comment

Another thing they don't have to worry about in Waterford.
                            No poisonous snakes in Ireland, no pet shops in Waterford. So far removed eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              Don't know if any of you are in UCD, or have family/friends there. But they announced the lineup for the UCD Ball during the week there, and there's been absolute outrage at how, well, pathetic it is. The facebook page has been constantly burnt with put downs of how shit the acts are, and some of comments are absolutely class. A lot of them fairly pathetic insults on the Ents officer, but the ones that just take apart the day have been brilliant.

Comment

What a way to finish it Super competition WP India.

Sick we didn't beat Bangladesh but KOB's knock and our win against England will be one of the highlights of the sporting year worldwide.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  What a way to finish it Super competition WP India.

Sick we didn't beat Bangladesh but KOB's knock and our win against England will be one of the highlights of the sporting year worldwide.

Agree completely. Cracking stuff. Would have liked a close finish but Murali not in form finsihed Sri Lanka

Comment

conditions in Croker are nuts. Great finish in store

Edit:bah KK goal

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                      IPB still on a go slow or is it just my connection?
                                      Nah still seems to be some kind of problem, just make sure if you have any big post's written that you copy then before trying to post.

Comment

Students union getting precious and making out that its the axis of evils fault imo. Making it out like UCD authorities have gotten Martin Foley in to make sure it doesnt happen.

Is the real reason theyre cancelling because of these comments?. Doesnt this make the UCD authorities patsies?

Comment

Reason its cancelled is simple imo, couldn't guarantee minimum ticket sales to cover the cost of the event after the backlash for the line up's release.

End of year, running an event like that, means that any loss whatsoever is absolutely lethal to the Union.

Making it look like the Uni's fault is absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Students union getting precious and making out that its the axis of evils fault imo. Making it out like UCD authorities have gotten Martin Foley in to make sure it doesnt happen.

Is the real reason theyre cancelling because of these comments?. Doesnt this make the UCD authorities patsies?
                                            That's what I would have thought.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Anybody based in Dublin just hear a rumbling of thunder or was I just imaging it?
                                            First time I've seen the thunder&lightening graphic on the htc weather widget. pretty cool imo.

Comment

God said to Noah, build yourself an arkie-arkie, animals came on board, onzies and twozies-twozies, elephants and kangaroozies-roozies.

Comment

Come on Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  Come on Dublin
                                                  Dubs cost themselves a league final place with too many wides in their last 2 games against Galway and KK.

They will knock one of the bigger teams out of the championship l;ater in the summer imo

Comment

Mourinho about to suffer his first home league defeat in more than 9 years.

Comment

Leinster/Leinster @ 12/5

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Comment

Just cant understand this one. All your funking energy should be on getting the bad money over the line on the initial bets pre game and not showing arrogance to the betting gods. You precieve it as a throw away tenner but the betting gods see this as a shot across their bow and usually punish accordingly with 0-3 stanping out possibility of an outright win.
                                                        I've made a large chunk of money this season backing United in games where they were behind at some point in the game. Granted they're normally 1 down and not 2, but watching the game it seemed inevitable before we scored, and getting one would knock West Ham who even at 2-0 were rocking mentally.

Only wish I'd waited until they had gone out to 22/1 before putting it on
                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                          I've made a large chunk of money this season backing United in games where they were behind at some point in the game. Granted they're normally 1 down and not 2, but watching the game it seemed inevitable before we scored, and getting one would knock West Ham who even at 2-0 were rocking mentally.

Only wish I'd waited until they had gone out to 22/1 before putting it on
                                                          I know what you mean and felt the comeback myself but you were already invested the scoreboard doesnt lie. Like golf you can play beautifully but still not score. I would just love to got the outright win won and write off the -1 bet and not to compound matters. But with all this invested you go in again -2, i just cant imagine it.

In a similar way ballymunner who backs Lawrie at big odds and then backs him again at 5/6.
                                                          Last edited by rounders123; 02-04-11, 18:19.

Comment

Coventry winning, Man utd winning me money, My own team scoring last minute equaliser, Now for dubs to beat down. (several sexual bets on this with my girlfriend she is from down), and for munster to lose as it will annoy LLyod and my day is all win!!

Comment

The anti-lay huh. Its fine thinking -1 pre game is value but 2-0 down it isnt going to plan for either bet. So to take what is -2 with 45 mins left and hope for 3 unanswered goals is jumping the shark a bit as i see it.
                                                              I get where you're coming from, but surely you can see that we have far more information at that point than pre game?

i.e. I don't constantly wait for teams to go a goal or two down before going back in, but if I feel that the score isn't representative of the game then I'll take it on it';s merits.
                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                You are so wrong me dear, I didnt go outside the door last night, played the ukipt sat and came 3rd

got up this morning had a lovely healthy brekkie and went for a walk!!!!!
                                                                nice one Michelle, I got up had brekkie, looked out window, nice and sunny, went for a walk, got very dark very quickly, then started to hailstone....... fml.....

good luck with the ww...
                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Well played Arsenal, just well fucking played

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                    I get where you're coming from, but surely you can see that we have far more information at that point than pre game?

i.e. I don't constantly wait for teams to go a goal or two down before going back in, but if I feel that the score isn't representative of the game then I'll take it on it';s merits.
                                                                    Yeah thats fair enough. Personally at 0-2 down im hating myself for doing any bet on ManU. And even if Utd are hitting the woodwork with every shot theres no way im getting in again-2. Its so hard to imagine 3 unanswered goals. Even in this case you did it snugly in the end with4 !!. Get in Rooney!

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                      nice one Michelle, I got up had brekkie, looked out window, nice and sunny, went for a walk, got very dark very quickly, then started to hailstone....... fml.....

good luck with the ww...
                                                                      Michelle doesn't play Werewolf Smurph. We tried to rope her in but it didn't happen.

Comment

LETS GO BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                          That's what I would have thought.

First time I've seen the thunder&lightening graphic on the htc weather widget. pretty cool imo.
                                                                          Ah pox I missed that

Comment

Wow, some day for Utd. 2 down at half time and things looking extremely shaky, fast forward 7 hrs later and alls good in the hood.

we'll do what we waaaaaaaaaant

Comment

What a try, is there anyway Nacewa can qualify to play for Ireland?

Comment

Is the RTE player broken for anyone else?

Comment

cant even remember putting this on last night...lol

02/04/2011
                                                                                  11:22 Bet Winnings 1 Wins from 1 lines
                                                                                  FC Astra Giurgiu (Win), Cockburn (Win), Balcatta (Win), Altona City (Win), Guadalajara (Win) €427.50
                                                                                  02 Apr 2011 @ 11.22
                                                                                  Via Internet This bet has been settled Romanian Matches - FC Astra Giurgiu v Gloria Buzau - FC Astra Giurgiu @ 8/11 (Win)

Australian Lower Divisions - Cockburn v NTC - Cockburn @ 4/7 (Win)

Australian Lower Divisions - Armadale v Balcatta - Balcatta @ 4/6 (Win)

Australian Lower Divisions - Altona City v Fawkner Blues - Altona City @ 11/10 (Win)

Mexican Clausura Matches - Necaxa v Guadalajara - Guadalajara @ 5/4 (Win)

20 accum.
                                                                                  Nice to wake up to this morning !!
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    Ok for me.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

It's as annoying and useless as players go as usual, but working as usual.

Comment

It's as annoying and useless as players go as usual, but working as usual.
                                                                                        Keeps crashing for me unfortunately :-/

EDIT: It's actually my flash player that keeps crashing - any ideas how I sort that out?
                                                                                        Last edited by Keane; 02-04-11, 19:24.

Comment

Leinster/Leinster @ 12/5

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
                                                                                          half way there...

Comment

Keeps crashing for me unfortunately :-/

EDIT: It's actually my flash player that keeps crashing - any ideas how I sort that out?
                                                                                            Have you the latest flash / silly question i know...

fair play O'Gara !!
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Cliff notes on the first half? Have finally gotten RTE player working...

Comment

half way there...
                                                                                                OoH oh, living on a prayer...

Comment

Great start to the second half from Munster anyway...

Comment

POC injury looked serious.

BOLLIX

Comment

Liverpool thread on Boards is pretty sad today.The King Kenny brigade seems to be dwindling and alot of talk of who they want as their new manager.
                                                                                                      Some fans just need shooting.

Comment

If you were to get the ferry from Portsmouth to Le Harve, where would be the best place to stay for 5-7 days with 3 young kids so they'd have a beach/amusements/sites etc. We'd be staying in Self Catering somewhere close to it. Thanks

Comment

Anyone know where on 2+2 the non-poker prop bet threads tend to end up?

Want to see if I can find a decent template for my weight loss bet...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            If you were to get the ferry from Portsmouth to Le Harve, where would be the best place to stay for 5-7 days with 3 young kids so they'd have a beach/amusements/sites etc. We'd be staying in Self Catering somewhere close to it. Thanks
                                                                                                            Campsite Tony.

The good campsites in France are top notch and you can go to a tent already pitched etc. Loads of stuff for the kids to do on site. We went on family camping holidays to Brittany and Normandy for years and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Cant remember if you did a TR on last weekend in London ? Good time ?
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Referee changed Jersey in the second half from yellow to red obv

Comment

Hmm, this is getting interesting...

Comment

Ughhhh, just putting money on Munster @ 6/5 and market suspended....

edit;4/6 now...meh
                                                                                                                    Last edited by oleras; 02-04-11, 19:54.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Referee changed Jersey in the second half from blue to yellow obv
                                                                                                                      fyp.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                        fyp.
                                                                                                                        nah he was just bizarre in the first half, shooting from the hip. really disappointing, game deserves not to have to have a referee's impact make such a difference

Comment

nah he was just bizarre in the first half, shooting from the hip. really disappointing, game deserves not to have to have a referee's impact make such a difference
                                                                                                                          I agree, hes been poor. Sick of hearing his voice.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X