This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big tits girl dancing in car.gif
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just reading back over the days posting re diets etc etc. I now really have an appreciation for why the top end poker players dont post on IPB. It must be very tilting/draining trying to defend a position where you know you are right but the drool bots are trying to prove you wrong

Comment

Heading over to a party to a few girls I know from my old job and was told bring MALE friends.

Shoot up the contacts list on my phone for the usual clients and it's:

John - Australia
        Sean - Australia
        Carl - Australia
        Tom - Australia
        Ciaran - Australia
        Shane - Canada

I could go with loads more names but basically all the crew is either abroad or away in college. Rural Ireland sucks balls right now. By the background noise of the phone conversation I just had, it sounds like about 10 squeaky girls and Rihanna in a small sitting room. Seeds of doubt sown.

Comment

Emmet is in Dublin this weekend and will inseminate a few of them given the chance.

Comment

top of the pops 64-75 is excellent on bbc4 at the moment
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
              Heading over to a party to a few girls I know from my old job and was told bring MALE friends.

John - Australia
              Sean - Australia
              Carl - Australia
              Tom - Australia
              Ciaran - Australia
              Shane - Canada

I could go with loads more names but basically all the crew is either abroad or away in college. Rural Ireland sucks balls right now. By the background noise of the phone conversation I just had, it sounds like about 10 squeaky girls and Rihanna in a small sitting room. Seeds of doubt sown.
              they need a good oiling so

Comment

Wifey Brag: She got accepted to do her hdip in NUI Maynooth

my beat: i have to pay for it

Anoyone know if there is any grants available or funding thanks all

Comment

John - Australia
                  Sean - Australia
                  Carl - Australia
                  Tom - Australia
                  Ciaran - Australia
                  Shane - Canada

go on your own and get them to do wicked things to you all night
                  would be epic if you could get them to start acting out fantasies on you or themselves.
                  obviously pics are a must here tomorrow or you can fuck right off

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

By the background noise of the phone conversation I just had, it sounds like about 10 squeaky girls and Rihanna in a small sitting room. Seeds of doubt sown.
                    What exactly are you waiting for?
                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      top of the pops 64-75 is excellent on bbc4 at the moment
                      TY, cause this battle Los Angeles thing is shiiiiite

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                        big tits girl dancing in car.gif
                        BoingBoing.gif
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

coolbeans.gif

Comment

Just read the last 1500 posts. Off for a lie down....

Before I do, I'm glad we all share a common dislike for CJ. It was quite obvious he was a total dick prior to him even opening his mouth. A massive aura of prick just emanates from the guy. I do root for him in the one-on-one rounds though so I don't have to see his vast array of and stupid faces on the big screen in the final round

Also, Kevin is scary good - the quiz version of Rain Man.

The Eggheads conversation reminded me of another dude from The Chase on ITV who I'd consider scary good too.

He competed in for a spot on the Eggheads team in "are you an egghead" but lost in the first round. Variance imo.

I found his wiki entry quite funny:

Mark Labbett (born 15 August 1965[citation needed]) is a personality in the UK quiz scene. He attended Exeter College, Oxford University, graduating with a degree in Mathematics.[1] While he ranks himself as the 17th top quizzer in the country,[1] sporadic attendance at major quiz events has seen him slip to 62nd spot in the official UK rankings (as of 10 January 2011)
                            He is also unmarried

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              ack, putting it on in 10 mins, have a few bottles and a nice cigarette
                              Ah well
                              What I really REALLY wanna see it Drive Angry
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

justified is a smashing show. Anyone who does not watch it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

Before I do, I'm glad we all share a common dislike for CJ. It was quite obvious he was a total dick prior to him even opening his mouth. A massive aura of prick just emanates from the guy. I do root for him in the one-on-one rounds though so I don't have to see his vast array of and stupid faces on the big screen in the final round

The Eggheads conversation reminded me of another dude from The Chase on ITV who I'd consider scary good too.

He competed in for a spot on the Eggheads team in "are you an egghead" but lost in the first round. Variance imo.

Chap is class, watched The Chase a lot and he is rarely beaten unlike the other 2. He comes out with some good one liners slagging the contestants off aswell. he is > than the eggheads!!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                    Jesus Danny, would you go over to that party by yourself? Large groups of women are fucking terrifying, and you haven't a chance of scoring one if it's just you and all them.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

He's good on the chaser alright.
                                      Only got 32k on Millionaire....

bit shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                        go on your own and get them to do wicked things to you all night
                                        would be epic if you could get them to start acting out fantasies on you or themselves.
                                        obviously pics are a must here tomorrow or you can fuck right off
                                        Goneski.jpg

Training tomorrow. Fuck it I'm getting locked and doing my best to dip the rod.

Comment

John - Australia
                                          Sean - Australia
                                          Carl - Australia
                                          Tom - Australia
                                          Ciaran - Australia
                                          Shane - Canada

I wish all my mates would emigrate as well.

Actually I never thought about it that the first wave of emigration is going to be primarily a male thing, so there are probably villages around the country where theres twice as many women in the 18-30 bracket as guys. Every cloud and all that.
                                          Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 01-04-11, 21:23.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                            Jesus Danny, would you go over to that party by yourself? Large groups of women are fucking terrifying, and you haven't a chance of scoring one if it's just you and all them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Comment

Hello all, whats been happening lately? Been a bit out of the IPB picture and poker in general for a few months now.

I notice a few posters have rose to prominence

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                Chap is class, watched The Chase a lot and he is rarely beaten unlike the other 2. He comes out with some good one liners slagging the contestants off aswell. he is > than the eggheads!!
                                                I'm excited already about the Final of University Challenge on Monday. Can the Oicks of york hold off the toffs from Magdalen Oxford or will Rigger lookalike Donnelly sabotage Yorks chances with dumb last minute premature interventions like the one that almost cost them a Final place.

Here is one of the best moments from 15 to 1 to keep me going till Monday at 8.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9vIGc9uPIQ&feature=related[/ame]
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                  Hello all, whats been happening lately? Been a bit out of the IPB picture and poker in general for a few months now.

If you were 'out of the IPB picture and poker in general for a few months now' because you were on a diet and or fitness regime, can I be the first to say Fuck Off.
                                                  Otherwise welcome back - its been different here, fun but different.

Comment

Zod won Big Brother 2011 and sold his story to OK! magazine for €500K

I sold it to them cheaper

Comment

For all the wrong reasons too! But the good news is... more girls in BBV!

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                      I'm in that.
                                                      Ya wha'?! Did you play the part of Marley? April Fool jokes are not my forte...

Comment

Ugh, have to be in work at 8am tomorrow to inform one of the lower moraled team members, after his 4th 10 hour shift in a row, that he cant go on work placement he is due to start on monday because of internal bs which would have meant he was off night shift and on 9-5 Mon-Fri for 2 months. FML. Sigh these 2 bottles of wine better still be affecting me 8am tomorrow.

Comment

Anyone watching the late late?

Re: Keith Barry

This is the hammiest shit I have ever seen in my entire life.
                                                          It must be an awful april fools joke.

Comment

He's some fuckin turnip alright

Comment

I think that is the most cringeworthy thing I may ever have seen.
                                                              It ought to be career suicide if there is an ounce of sense in the world.

Just jawdroppingly awful.

Comment

Decided on Mulligans Poolbeg st, fantastic creamy pints, no sign of ElStunt tho'

Serious drunken SE spunkage being considered right now
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Got a text to watch the late late, before keith barry...lol

Guy is a bit hollywood alright, remember someone from here saying they knew his wife...very nice person by all accounts...

Bloke i used to work with got married last year and had him as his best man...he hired a DB7 for the week, the guy getting married, not barry.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                    Absofkinlutely I would. Ideally you'd have a mate with you but it's not far from an ideal setup. If you can't get laid there then it wasn't gonna happen anyway.

Who wouldn't.

Comment

from teh late late thread on boards, lol

Originally posted by Tipsy McSwagger
                                                                      It would even make Alan Partridge cringe.
                                                                      Originally posted by furiousox
                                                                      Glenn Ponder & Ferrari are opening next week's show.
                                                                      Originally posted by Ally Dick
                                                                      It was actually funnier than when Alan Partridge accidentally shot Sir Peregrine with one of his pistol collection, and that's saying something. That whack across the face that Keith hadn't factored in will go down in Irish legend. I agree with Mr Bacon that it was enjoyable. It was wonderful car crash tv.

Comment

He's some fuckin turnip alright
                                                                        He's from town yeah Kev, where abouts?

Comment

FML 3rd for the package!!!

recieved €150 for my troubles ok for 20 squids i guess!

at least iv a few bob to play a few more! im so sick though!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

You can take keith barry outa waterford but you can't take The waterford outa keith barry

Comment

This, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_%28TV_series%29 is starting tonight, i need some new and good comedy, lets hope it delivers.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Serious drunken SE spunkage being considered right now
                                                                                If you're seriously tempted to go. I could make an appearance. Though they may not let me in, due to the drunkiness.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Taken on Pembroke Road this morning.

Not a big fan of these but liked this one.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    Just finished it, was quite enjoyable I thought for what it is. RETREAT HELL

I think i few more Budvar then bed

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      FML 3rd for the package!!!

recieved €150 for my troubles ok for 20 squids i guess!

at least iv a few bob to play a few more! im so sick though!
                                                                                      Are you in profit on those sats MSN? Cant's play the 3x's at all

Comment

Are you in profit on those sats MSN? Cant's play the 3x's at all
                                                                                        id say im down around 50 to 80 after tonight! good job I got a few bob!

The trick is to make the break as you get the 30k add on , but the fuckin adrenilin is just unreal, they are highly addictive I think!

good crack too!!!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

id say im down around 50 to 80 after tonight! good job I got a few bob!

The trick is to make the break as you get the 30k add on , but the fuckin adrenilin is just unreal, they are highly addictive I think!

good crack too!!!
                                                                                          What was the exit hand, all I can see is people saying sick limp from your man? Limp with a monster was it?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                            If you're seriously tempted to go. I could make an appearance. Though they may not let me in, due to the drunkiness.
                                                                                            No. Change of mind. Seeing 2 screens when I only have one connected.

Nite all.

Uncles funeral in the morning, should be fun. Not.
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

What was the exit hand, all I can see is people saying sick limp from your man? Limp with a monster was it?
                                                                                              Seat 3: tipperary101 (517337 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 4: rocket_ron22 (815612 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 6: Monfe1_SPA (494051 in chips)
                                                                                              tipperary101: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                              rocket_ron22: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                              Monfe1_SPA: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                              Monfe1_SPA: posts small blind 30000
                                                                                              tipperary101: posts big blind 60000
                                                                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                              Dealt to tipperary101 [6c Jh]
                                                                                              rocket_ron22: folds
                                                                                              Monfe1_SPA: calls 30000
                                                                                              tipperary101: checks
                                                                                              *** FLOP *** [2c Qd Js]
                                                                                              Monfe1_SPA: checks
                                                                                              tipperary101: bets 451337 and is all-in
                                                                                              Monfe1_SPA: calls 428051 and is all-in
                                                                                              Uncalled bet (23286) returned to tipperary101
                                                                                              *** TURN *** [2c Qd Js] [8h]
                                                                                              *** RIVER *** [2c Qd Js 8h] [4c]
                                                                                              *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                              Monfe1_SPA: shows [Kc Ks] (a pair of Kings)
                                                                                              tipperary101: shows [6c Jh] (a pair of Jacks)
                                                                                              Monfe1_SPA collected 994102 from pot
                                                                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                              Total pot 994102 | Rake 0
                                                                                              Board [2c Qd Js 8h 4c]
                                                                                              Seat 3: tipperary101 (big blind) showed [6c Jh] and lost with a pair of Jacks
                                                                                              Seat 4: rocket_ron22 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 6: Monfe1_SPA (small blind) showed [Kc Ks] and won (994102) with a pair of Kings
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I used to work with his wife. Pretty, but sour.

Comment

anyone fancy a homegame?
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmywrDBW3Us[/ame]

Intro to Fact Attack about Africa is brilliant

Comment

Arcade Fire covering Girls just wanna have fun :O

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sop-ztb4S-E[/ame]

Opr

Comment

anyone fancy a homegame?
                                                                                                          I'll play Michelle, if we get a few. Small turbo plo rebuy perhaps?

Comment

I'll play Michelle, if we get a few. Small turbo plo rebuy perhaps?
                                                                                                            ugh Danny you know I hate plo,!!!!

Ps did you root out that yoke yet lol, need it for final table in cork
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

$20 FO at 1.25 AM

Club ID 349074
                                                                                                              Password charlie sheen
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

A new Louis Theroux on BBC Sunday 9PM.
                                                                                                                He's revisiting Pastor Phelps and the Westboro Baptists, definitely one of the best episodes of his stuff from the last decade.

After tales of defections, Louis Theroux investigates what's up with America’s most hated family.

Normally I don't do follow-ups. But I'd made an exception in this case because of an e-mail I'd received from one of the fire-breathing young zealots I'd interviewed on my first trip, announcing she'd left the church. She cited our conversations as one of the influences.

Comment

$20 FO at 1.25 AM

Club ID 349074
                                                                                                                  Password charlie sheen
                                                                                                                  Indeed I rooted it out. Not playing a 20 fo though at this time of night!
                                                                                                                  Turbo rebuy or something similar would appeal to most i'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    It is so ridiculous, isn't it? Although luckily Blanch have massively shot themselves in the ass here, as those shops would be very big customer draws.

Know they're only in power a very short while, but would like to see the government getting on to sorting stuff out. I've heard them talking about some ridiculous unimportant things so far, when what they need to be doing is implementing new regs that make it easier to be in business and create jobs.

- Remove the fake barriers to entering professions that keep those costs far too high. Absolutely nothing mentioned on that so far.

- Implement a ban on upward-only rent reviews (thought we had done that already?)

- Join the Shengen zone, or at least make it easier for cash-rich tourists to come here (its more or less impossible for e.g. a Chinese tourist to come here). And arrest those fcking beggars on the street; is this really what we want tourists arriving into the city centre from the airport to be seeing for the first time?

Ah, there's a hundred other things, and presumably some of those are even more important to implement, but i've literally heard nothing of any use from the gov so far.

As much as i dislike the Tories in the UK, at least when they came into power after 13 years in opposition they were bursting with new ideas. Disagreed with most of those ideas, but at least they immediately set out their agenda and were ready for government. The gov only needs a select smallish team to negotiate with the EU on the financial issues - you'd think the rest of them would be eager to actually get some other work done?
                                                                                                                    I agree - not impressed by the new government's performance so far.
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

"I Heart Huckabees" just starting on Ch4, great film.

Opr

Comment

Indeed I rooted it out. Not playing a 20 fo though at this time of night!
                                                                                                                        Turbo rebuy or something similar would appeal to most i'd imagine.
                                                                                                                        changed $3 rebuy!!!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

changed $3 rebuy!!!
                                                                                                                          Change it to turbo and PLO...
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X