Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you not buy in to tourneys with these points?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
      1300 or so.

Just shy of being able to afford a baseball cap!

My brother's account has rakeback, so not sure if I'm gonna bother reloading my own account..
      This x2 imo

Comment

christ, I could see myself topping myself if I came 3rd in that...

There's a few FTP sats for smaller buying MiniFTops, may be of interest in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
          christ, I could see myself topping myself if I came 3rd in that...

There's a few FTP sats for smaller buying MiniFTops, may be of interest in the morning.
          Should be a seat for every 19 people who reg. 22k points GTD so 11k/600 = 18.3 . $50 great structure ME seat. I have probably got it wrong somewhere though.

Comment

lol

*** HOLE CARDS ***
            Dealt to peteypop1 [3d 3s]
            kuubla folds
            marcovitch85 folds
            JOEAS folds
            Liltimmy18 calls 500
            HoldNemTight raises to 1,947, and is all in
            Activeautobd folds
            catalystic97 folds
            yoyo6363 folds
            peteypop1 calls 1,447
            Liltimmy18 calls 1,447
            *** FLOP *** [5s 6h 5h]
            peteypop1 bets 5,000
            Liltimmy18 calls 5,000
            *** TURN *** [5s 6h 5h] [4s]
            peteypop1 has 15 seconds left to act
            peteypop1 bets 5,500
            Liltimmy18 calls 5,500
            *** RIVER *** [5s 6h 5h 4s] [7d]
            peteypop1 bets 12,418, and is all in
            Liltimmy18 calls 1,859, and is all in
            Uncalled bet of 10,559 returned to peteypop1
            *** SHOW DOWN ***
            peteypop1 shows [3d 3s] a straight, Seven high
            Liltimmy18 mucks
            peteypop1 wins the side pot (24,718) with a straight, Seven high
            HoldNemTight mucks
            peteypop1 wins the main pot (6,541) with a straight, Seven high
            *** SUMMARY ***
            Total pot 31,259 Main pot 6,541. Side pot 24,718. | Rake 0
            Board: [5s 6h 5h 4s 7d]
            Seat 1: peteypop1 (big blind) showed [3d 3s] and won (31,259) with a straight, Seven high
            Seat 2: kuubla folded before the Flop
            Seat 3: marcovitch85 folded before the Flop
            Seat 4: JOEAS folded before the Flop
            Seat 5: Liltimmy18 mucked [Th Tc] - two pair, Tens and Fives
            Seat 6: HoldNemTight mucked [Js Kd] - a pair of Fives
            Seat 7: Activeautobd folded before the Flop
            Seat 8: catalystic97 (button) folded before the Flop
            Seat 9: yoyo6363 (small blind) folded before the Flop

god im so lucky

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3EAF8wOHzk&feature=related[/ame]
              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

cards please poker gods
                52nd out of 170 in the nightly 70,000 grand on stars.
                poker gods please pay my morgage for the next few months.
                If not hurry up and knock me out so i can get this months in the fitz.

usual fucked up when it mattered.96th
                Last edited by peteypop; 16-03-10, 05:38.

Comment

Donno if ya want advice but gonna give it anyway

The 97o hand in the BB...
                  Preflop: Fold. You want to be much deeper and have a v good read on villain to take on a utgR no matter what his bet size.
                  Flop: Check-fold. Again, not deep enough and donk betting near full pot into a utgR on a K high, draw heavy flop is incredibly bad. (check-folding>check-raising>donk betting)

Preserve your chips for making +EV steels and shoves. Much better spots to put your chips to use. WD on going deep anyway. It's a good mtt. GG
                  Last edited by 72over; 16-03-10, 05:42.
                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                    I'd say if Ziig doesn't have the flush draw it'll be about those odds, they prob just did the equity calc wrong or displayed the board wrong.

i.e. Jh instead of Js in Zig's hand
                    Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                    the mistake is actually not the percentages i think cos ziggy doesn't have the FD, galfond says at the start of the hand that this is about as weak as aces can be no suits or connectivity
                    Yeah this makes a lot of sense. Sack the graphics man imo!

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                    alright hotshot i wasn't aware of that rule. Deleted now.
                    hotshot lol

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                      And you can bit me too/...........

FFS, I'm sick of this sh1t, FWIW you can Ban me for a week. I've a pain in my bollix with all you pro poker playing cnuts.

SEe you in a week. Donks
                      lol.

Lacey Jones is sick hot.

Cheltenham time, ship ittttttttttttttt
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Bit of a shock looking in the mirror in the jacks there. Two days of five hours sleep and my eyes look like i spent the night recreationally injecting heroin.
                            two days of 5 hours sleep.

pfffft, call yourself a poker player?
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anyone know what time bookies open? Be nice to avoid the lunch time rush by going on an extended 'smoke' break soon. Then I can get back to sourcing a live stream for the day.

Comment

They should be opening around now.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                  Anyone know what time bookies open? Be nice to avoid the lunch time rush by going on an extended 'smoke' break soon. Then I can get back to sourcing a live stream for the day.
                                  let me know when you find that live stream
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                    Donno if ya want advice but gonna give it anyway

The 97o hand in the BB...
                                    Preflop: Fold. You want to be much deeper and have a v good read on villain to take on a utgR no matter what his bet size.
                                    Flop: Check-fold. Again, not deep enough and donk betting near full pot into a utgR on a K high, draw heavy flop is incredibly bad. (check-folding>check-raising>donk betting)

Preserve your chips for making +EV steels and shoves. Much better spots to put your chips to use. WD on going deep anyway. It's a good mtt. GG
                                    I was on ipoker grinding $20 sng's last night and you were in a few of the games I was playing. I ran shockingly bad for about 15 games. Losing races and running into monsters in standard shoving spots. I spent 90 mins going through them in sng wiz just to be sure and apart from one spot everything was fine/standard. Just one of them nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                      Calm down folks...

There isn't a hard and fast rule on HH's in the BBV but the general way we work it in here is if someone posts a hand discuss it away, but they didn't post it to have a detailed discussion on it, if someone thinks it could be played differently/better feel free to tell them, but don't labour the point and just let it pass if you disagree...

This is the BBV and not the Theory forum, in the latter, thick skins are needed as they have asked for advice on their hands/play, in here people have only posted a hand for interest and general chat.

Can everyone just get on from here without the need for further action??

Can I have a group hug??
                                      The BBV has gone to shiit since DBC was banned,

Left the ol car in for a full service plus timing belt and water pump, a tad costly but maybe it will save me money as I can't drive out and lash 50s on some donkey bet that ran well last time out. Doh actually I think I've done that already.l ah well COME ON DAN BREEN (e way will do) and PUNJABI.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                        You're the second persn to say that. so I think I'll watch it. I've hd it dl'd fro a few months now
                                        I was the same had it ages and just finally decided to watch it, get to it quick.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Said it already but Robin Williams should have been nominated for best actor in that movie, he was fantastic. The film itself is very very dark though.

The pacific, looks like it will be as good as BOB, has to be a good thing. I wonder will they ever make one from a german pov ? I for one would like to see how they would carry it off, doubt it would come from mainstreem US producers though, not at the moment, cant have people sympthasing/empathasing with the enemy. Grunts are grunts, all they do is follow orders and if they win they are the good guys..."I looked at my enemy and he looked just like me."

War is a cunt.
                                        I take it was yourself who recommended it to everybody? He really is great in it, i actually thought the music was very good in it suited it perfectly.

Getting to the other part that is freaky i was thinking the exact same thing yesterday seeing the perspective from the German or Japanese sides but more i thought of it i would say you would never get a "Hollywood" studio doing it. I wonder has anything been doing that portrays the other sides?

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                        No turning back now registered for the Cork Marathon in June.
                                        Best of luck with this.
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          let me know when you find that live stream
                                          I don't know whether ye are levelling and relevelling or whatever its called etc.
                                          But if anyone doesn't know the first 5 races each day are live on www.rte.ie so no streaming will be necessary (unless anyone prefers a picture which freeze/jumps every 5 seconds, is 40 seconds behind the live coverage and a chatbox with constant racial and homophobic abuse)

Comment

Jesus family are seriously life tilting. All set to move into a fine house and sign the lease last night. Even had UPC provisionally booked in for Friday. Landlady said she was definitely painting the ground floor of the house too. But my brother who I was going to be moving in with would not move in unless she painted as per his instruction because he didn't want the white/grey that she had organized. Now she wants nothing to do with us and I am fit to throttle the little bollix as I have waited nearly 2 months to pick a proper place based on location/price/broadband etc and he fucks it up being a stupid prick. Hasn't even lived away from home before. Grrrrrr.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vpgNiAH60&feature[/ame]
                                              "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                Jesus family are seriously life tilting. All set to move into a fine house and sign the lease last night. Even had UPC provisionally booked in for Friday. Landlady said she was definitely painting the ground floor of the house too. But my brother who I was going to be moving in with would not move in unless she painted as per his instruction because he didn't want the white/grey that she had organized. Now she wants nothing to do with us and I am fit to throttle the little bollix as I have waited nearly 2 months to pick a proper place based on location/price/broadband etc and he fucks it up being a stupid prick. Hasn't even lived away from home before. Grrrrrr.

What is wrong with white/grey in a rented gaff?
                                                as long as its clean and dry who cares?

Dont live with him after this
                                                By the sounds of it you could end up picking up after him/doing the dishes, turning off the oil etc

Most tenants couldn't give a flying fcuk about paint as long as its clean and not blindingly orange etc
                                                The ones that do are seen as too much hassle by landlords, if he is like that with other landlords, i cant see ye getting a good gaff unless they are really desperate
                                                Last edited by Guest; 16-03-10, 12:04.

Comment

Epic stuff.

Shame no one seems to know the difference between "your" and "you're"
                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                    Epic stuff.

Shame no one seems to know the difference between "your" and "you're"
                                                    Yeah your so right!
                                                    "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Must have happened to make way for Crystal Swing:

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

What is wrong with white/grey in a rented gaff?
                                                        as long as its clean and dry who cares?
                                                        My point exactly. He doesn't want it to look like a hospital. His words

Dont live with him after this
                                                        By the sounds of it you could end up picking up after him/doing the dishes, turning off the oil etc

Most tenants couldn't give a flying fcuk about paint as long as its clean and not blindingly orange etc
                                                        The ones that do are seen as too much hassle by landlords, if he is like that with other landlords, i cant see ye getting a good gaff unless they are really desperate
                                                        I reckon if he does anything like this again in any other viewing he is getting told to fuck right off. I have had to share a room with him for long enough. He won't move into an apartment either as "It's not a house". I think I will be looking at the sharing options on Daft tonight.
                                                        Last edited by coillcam; 16-03-10, 12:22.

Comment

I reckon if he does anything like this again in any other viewing he is getting told to fuck right off. I have had to share a room with him for long enough. He won't move into an apartment either as "It's not a house". I think I will be looking at the sharing options on Daft tonight.
                                                          Sounds like he deserves to have his head flushed.

Comment

Does he know most rented gaff's "look like hospitals"?

Neutral paints that landlords buy cheap, as for its not a house, does he plan on using the garden as you are paying for it if you rent a house

good luck anyhu!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              Sounds like he deserves to have his head flushed.
                                                              I am actually seething with rage. I haven't been this pissed since the last time I shared with a wagon and she took my keys one night and locked me out.

Comment

Lads, the Seether has outed himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                  Lads, the Seether has outed himself.

Comment

Live stream for the racing will be on the RTE site guys
                                                                    "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKJHYHCt6Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKJHYHCt6Q[/ame]

Not mad on the rest of their stuff but this is a great song.
                                                                      Last edited by GrangeUtd; 16-03-10, 13:07.

Comment

Great omen, first race , first horse to fall...
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          Must have happened to make way for Crystal Swing:

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2010/0316/jedward.html
                                                                          The pair's first release 'Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby)' - a collaboration with rapper Vanilla Ice - reached number one in Ireland but only managed to enter the UK chart at number two last month.

A Sony source told The Sun: "We tried our best to make the lads credible recording artists but punters just weren't that bothered.
                                                                          lol's

Comment

get it there - well played BCB - first winner

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrvpn3k9A4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Question for bbv,
                                                                                If I get third party insurance on my own car and have an accident leaving me liable for say €50k. When it comes to the insurance company paying up there is a small technicality which means they wont honour the policy. What can happen me if i've no assets or money in the bank?

I do mean small technicality, not blatent fraud.

Comment

I hate that dickhead Remi Gaillard

Comment

Do you know this man?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAK_l5JIaY&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kqyQQjVQH4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHc4K5KMcsI&feature=related[/ame]

anyone seen this nutjob around? lol
                                                                                    Last edited by a-k-47; 16-03-10, 14:42.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        I hate that dickhead Remi Gaillard
                                                                                        How can you not love this.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-g-etgFk80&feature=channel[/ame]

Comment

My question is therefore; how can i get rid of that particular search term and stop it coming up? Don't want to disable the auto-suggest as its useful, but just need to stop that one instance.
                                                                                          You can clear your auto complete history.

Alternatively try clicking on that one term and hitting delete.
                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                            meh I just think he's basically a creative scumbag that goes around needlessly wrecking heads.

Comment

Yea, just hover over the term with cursor and hit delete.

Comment

My question is therefore; how can i get rid of that particular search term and stop it coming up? Don't want to disable the auto-suggest as its useful, but just need to stop that one instance.
                                                                                                If you highlight the suggested term and click shift + delete does that work?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    My favorite one is the Mario Kart skit:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y[/ame]

Comment

Tiger back for the Masters. Boom.

Comment

Anyone remember this client?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVgQQUqhuIE[/ame]

I suppose he got what he wanted - his 15 minutes.
                                                                                                        Selling your clothes must be pretty -ev.

Also, lol@biggest roulette bet ever.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                            Question for bbv,
                                                                                                            If I get third party insurance on my own car and have an accident leaving me liable for say €50k. When it comes to the insurance company paying up there is a small technicality which means they wont honour the policy. What can happen me if i've no assets or money in the bank?

I do mean small technicality, not blatent fraud.
                                                                                                            No real difference imo.

What happens will be the same as an uinsured driver in a crash. The case will be reffered to the M.I.B (motor insurance bureau) and they will deal with the claim. They will ask you to sign a mandate to bare all costs involved in settling the case. You dont have to sign this but the will try force you into in. It is possible to come to some sort of agreement with them namely you pay some of the expenses involved. This can take up to 4 or so years for the case to get to court with all the tooing anf fro ing and its inevitable the case will be settled. However if you dont acknowledge the MIB at all they can pursue you for up to 7 years (may be more) and seize any assets you may have to clear the expense of the claim.
                                                                                                            I may be wrong with the above but this is what i have been lead to believe to be true. Some of the more legal headed guys may verify this.
                                                                                                            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Probably the most fucked up thing I've ever seen....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGy6txj8FQ0&feature=channel[/ame]

Comment

One of the kids sat on the keyboard, and now when browsing IPB, all the writing is huge and i can't make it any smaller. Anyone know how to sort it?

Comment

Press "CTRL" + "-" at same time repeatedly until back to normal.

Failing that, Hold CTRL and scroll down with scrollwheel on mouse if you have one

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    One of the kids sat on the keyboard, and now when browsing IPB, all the writing is huge and i can't make it any smaller. Anyone know how to sort it?
                                                                                                                    press ctrl and scrool back on the mouse wheel works in newer browsers to reduce size. If it is just this site I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      turn caps off

Comment

Just a point about car prices at the moment.

In 2006, my mother bought a 2 year old Opel Astra 4 door basic spec'd "new model" for €16,500.

In 2010, we bought the 3dr Model, brand new, metalic paint, alloys and tech pack, which retailed at approx €24,400 at the time we got the last one.

We paid less for the car this time round!

Comment

Just experimenting with the stats on the front page. Too many displayed?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X