This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    What is this exercise thing you speak of?
    I'd suggest sex but you're already married.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

a few months ago id have gawked at the thought of exercise after a days work, but since i started it, i feel so much better, have way more energy throughout the day, and sleep so much better than ever before. I feel I walk taller, and have more self confidence. Plus getting compliments on appearance is a nice boost to keep you going. all for a bit of swimming and walking, and im not being a nazi on myself, i can still go and get pissed when i want.

Join a gym, and get some diet tips on here, and you'll have much better results than paying €10 a week to stand on someone elses scales.
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I did WW years ago and lasted a few weeks
        Werewolf.

I agree here. About 7 years ago I was shifting the last of the baby weight and decided to join the local WW group with my friend.
        Decided to join the local werewolf group with your friend.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Used mainly by French gangsters in the 1900s. A three-in-one knuckleduster, gun, and knife.

Thought this was a great idea at first but on second thoughts, why bother punching or stabbing someone when you can just shoot them...

I guess if you run out of bullets.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Anyone recommend a good pub in Dublin city centre for me for Friday night.

I'm heading out with two mates that I want to sit and have a quiet -ish few pints with, want to be able to sit down in a comfortable place with nice creamy pints and not have to resort to lip reading. Somewhere we're pretty sure to get a seat in.

Summary, a decent old style pub south of the liffey with or without music, but if with, the type of music that doesn't interrupt your conversation.

Jaysus I'm getting old.
        Here obviously
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFinkel View Post
          You killed her right?
          I bloody should have. She was no skinny minny herself.

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          I'd suggest sex but you're already married.
          We aren't married yet

Must go back and edit post to say I get regular excercise

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          Werewolf.

Decided to join the local werewolf group with your friend.
          See, and you thought I had never played it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
            Dump the gf and move in with me hitch. We can go after college poontang and smoke cigars and drink scotch on the balcony like alan and denny.
            Homewrecker.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
              lol, I was gonna offer a lollypop to the first person to post that.

Ship.
              Aftertiming ftw
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

FAO Hitchhiker RE: Tesco scam.

This is also prevalent within the supermarkets these days, and is a stealthy way to lower costs/increase prices.

Comment

David thorne is at it again!
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I'm heading out with two mates that I want to sit and have a quiet -ish few pints with, want to be able to sit down in a comfortable place with nice creamy pints and not have to resort to lip reading. Somewhere we're pretty sure to get a seat in.

Summary, a decent old style pub south of the liffey with or without music, but if with, the type of music that doesn't interrupt your conversation.

Jaysus I'm getting old.
                    Grogans obv.
                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Hopefully the stability issues will be done now for the night.

Comment

David thorne is an unfunny shithead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                          David thorpe is an unfunny shithead.
                          Perhaps, but David Thorne is quite funny.

Comment

This is so epic, i really didn't want it to stop. You wont even have to be an NFL fan to enjoy this. I really hope they get something sorted for next year quick.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwAUam5Y_sE[/ame]

Comment

This is pretty nuts but good imo. 80% of people here will hate this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                Perhaps, but David Thorne is quite funny.
                                he really isn't. Sending someone a picture of a spider was funny for 5 minutes, everything else he's done is just attention seeking unfunny pranks (btw I'd say most of them are made up).

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo
                                  That the fella out of community?

Comment

Well I went and weighed at a whopping 11st im disgusted with myself for letting myself go that far!

WW is completely different now, its no longer 20 points a day, it is now pro point plan which im allowed 29 points a day, there are no restricted foods at all. you also have an extra 46 points that you can save for the weekend. or use them mid week it doesnt really matter.

Before you could only have chocolate at certain times whereas now you can have it anytime but its eating into your points, i was shocked to hear that a standard easter egg as in a small one, is a whopping 46 points!!!!

The wine that I love so much has 20 points in a bottle.

its not just about spending a tenner and getting weighed, i sat there for over an hour and got great tips, little things like a little pad of butter is 5 points, whereas a curley wurly is 3 and half points, a bag of tayto is 7 points where chickatees are only 2 points.

all this to me is valuble information that i dont mind paying the tenner for.

it is worth it, i cant wait to go next week and see what iv lost and learn more tips and recipes, i have to use the 29 points every day and im wondering to myself , jesus will i manage to eat them !

all fruit and most veg is zero points, diet coke is also zero!

i know a few here dont agree with this diet, but it is a healthy eating plan and we were told you lose around 2lbs a week all very slow.

its not all cardboard and there are certainly no restricted foods, just use your points wisely and u can munch happily all day long!

im glad i went, anything is better than drinking wine and munching on junk food all day, everyone is different and if this is what motivates me and helps me lose weight, well it can only be a good thing.
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Jaysus I'm getting old.
                                      Chaplins on Hawkins St. is the venue for such a meet up. Just opposite the screen cinema.

Comment

FAO Hitchhiker RE: Tesco scam.

This is also prevalent within the supermarkets these days, and is a stealthy way to lower costs/increase prices.

Jebus, if a person is concerned about having to buy sugar in 4 pound bags instead of the 5 pound bags they used to have, you really have to wonder why anyone would want to buy so much fucking sugar

Though I guess she could be big into baking ( the niece got into some hassle on the plane home from Scotland at Xmas, had a big bag of icing sugar in her bag. Didn't hear the full details, though she was detained for a few hours)
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

ugh MSN, there's so much wrong with that post that I'd prefer if you were talking through your other hole saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                              That the fella out of community?
                                              Yep

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                Well I went and weighed at a whopping 11st im disgusted with myself for letting myself go that far!

WW is completely different now, its no longer 20 points a day, it is now pro point plan which im allowed 29 points a day, there are no restricted foods at all. you also have an extra 46 points that you can save for the weekend. or use them mid week it doesnt really matter.

Before you could only have chocolate at certain times whereas now you can have it anytime but its eating into your points, i was shocked to hear that a standard easter egg as in a small one, is a whopping 46 points!!!!

its not just about spending a tenner and getting weighed, i sat there for over an hour and got great tips, little things like a little pad of butter is 5 points, whereas a curley wurly is 3 and half points, a bag of tayto is 7 points where chickatees are only 2 points.

it is worth it, i cant wait to go next week and see what iv lost and learn more tips and recipes, i have to use the 29 points every day and im wondering to myself , jesus will i manage to eat them !

i know a few here dont agree with this diet, but it is a healthy eating plan and we were told you lose around 2lbs a week all very slow.

its not all cardboard and there are certainly no restricted foods, just use your points wisely and u can munch happily all day long!

im glad i went, anything is better than drinking wine and munching on junk food all day, everyone is different and if this is what motivates me and helps me lose weight, well it can only be a good thing.
                                                Well since you are looking for support, not advice or tips, good luck with it Michelle.

Comment

If anyone can help me out and vote for Copeswood gaels in this id appreciate it.

Comment

WW is completely different now

Was it anything like this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVZg2tVswk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlhFZrGfdJQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

won my first spar tonight feckin delighted - no kockouts mind you but I won comfortably on points according to trainer dude.

Got a bit cocky and got my ass whooped in the 2nd spar - ah well at least i improving

Comment

ugh MSN, there's so much wrong with that post that I'd prefer if you were talking through your other hole saying it.
                                                        I know your against WW and all that, but each to their own, the diet is running yonks with proven results and i dont want to get into an argument about it, im happy now and thats all that matters,
                                                        I couldnt do it on my own so no point in even going there!
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                          If anyone can help me out and vote for Copeswood gaels in this id appreciate it.

http://toyotamunster.8020dev.com/vote/103
                                                          Done!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                              Watchin Pale Rider, not sure how many westerns Clint has made but despite each and every one being the same I still love them.
                                                              high plains drifter/outlaw josey wales tfw

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              Just got finished watching If God Is Willing And Da Creek Dont Rise really good check it out folks, kinda wanna watch Treme now again
                                                              treme any good?

Jaysus I'm getting old.
                                                              great wee spot behing the screen cinema on hawkins st called mulligans, no tv, even discouraged mobiles, used to go there when i was in dublin, great guiness too

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo
                                                                Think he is great in Community had no idea he was a rapper, didn't really like that song on first listen but listened to this and really liked it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx_vEkVn5Ic[/ame]

Done.
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

14.5 bags of chickatees a day Michelle, sorted
                                                                  Speaking of food Hitch, i made that greek beef dish today, the wife was well impressed.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    Hopefully the stability issues will be done now for the night.
                                                                    Running like muck again

Comment

I had a long post written out but itgot deleted so cliffs

butter = good jst put it on veg and not on toast etc (real butter ftw)
                                                                      Diet coke = bad, vey very bad
                                                                      Sweets = bad obviously regardless of points

Fat doesnt make you put on weight. Y put on weight by eating things high in sugar - causing insulin spikes - causing your body to hold on to fat

eat the right amounts of good food and exercise

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 30-03-11, 21:04.

Comment

3 women, 1 engaged, 1 a mistress, 1 married all decided to treat their men by wearing black leather underwear, stiletto heels & a leather mask

The engaged women says "my man leapt on me and we had sex all night"
                                                                          The mistress said "i had similiar we had unhibited sex all night"
                                                                          The married woman's husband came home took one look at his wife and said "what's for fucking tea batman"

Comment

Done.

Remind us again tomorrow. You can vote again every 24hours

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                              treme any good?
                                                                              Mate it is truly and utterly fantastic I was so blown away by it was incredible, couldn't say enough good things about it.

It was strange how engrossed you can get with it its that well done, probably in my top 5 tv shows.

Treme Season 2 is kicking off in a couple of weeks so really looking forward to it, seriously man get on it don't fire up any tournies download and chill and watch it
                                                                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 30-03-11, 21:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                I had a long post written out but itgot deleted so cliffs

butter = good jst put it on veg and not on toast etc (real butter ftw)
                                                                                Diet coke = bad, vey very bad
                                                                                Sweets = bad obviously regardless of points

Fat doesnt make you put on weight. Y put on weight by eating things high in sugar - causing insulin spikes - causing your body to hold on to fat

eat the right amounts of good food and exercise
                                                                                ,

im starting walking from tomorrow for the first time in 2 years its a 3 mile walk, dreading it!
                                                                                im also swimming once a week with my youngest, i know sweets and crisps are bad for you but jayus who doesnt like them?

im just more aware now of all the points im gonna throw away on them , when i could actually have a full sunday roast for 15 points instead of 2 bags of taytos!

Ps: is this site really slow or what tonight ??
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

won my first spar tonight feckin delighted - no kockouts mind you but I won comfortably on points according to trainer dude.

Got a bit cocky and got my ass whooped in the 2nd spar - ah well at least i improving
                                                                                  There's an awful lot of cocks in this boxing club you're going to.
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Really?! Did you like the taste of it?
                                                                                    Yes, it was fine, she prefers tomatoe based stuff to cream based, i prefer the cream based dishes.

Few changes i would make though for next time, 8 cloves instead of 4 of garlic, couldent taste it, i will get some fresh basil also, i used the dried stuff and also add some heat through some chillies and maybe some texture and chrunch with some spring onion thrown in at the end. It was very easy to make and there was a good 4 portions with the 1KG of beef do dinner tomorrow is sorted also.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                        There's an awful lot of cocks in this boxing club you're going to.
                                                                                        Typical

SPOILER
                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

diet coke is also zero!
                                                                                          Not going to comment on the rest of it

But diet coke is not to be treated like veg (zero points)

One of the lads could explain it better if you were interested

But the sweeteners trick your body into thinking it got sugar, craving sugar and/or acting like it got sugar

NOT GOOD! imo

ooh and GL
                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 30-03-11, 21:33.

Comment

great wee spot behing the screen cinema on hawkins st called mulligans, no tv, even discouraged mobiles, used to go there when i was in dublin, great guiness too
                                                                                            I used to drink there a lot until I saw how they cleaned the glasses when busy (Fridays)

may have changed but put me off

Comment

Somebody would wanna give the hamsters who run this site a boot up the hole!

Comment

on poolbeg st as said guinness to die for and good banter with the regs if required, popular spot so not gtd a seat but close to the 2 on fleet st so try here first and if to busy head to bowes, nice pint in there too.
                                                                                                48

Comment

It's gas how WW basically change calories to 'points' and make a fortune.

I see your all loling at Ali again, I actually know her pretty well, mate used to go out with her. She's actually a sound girl and great craic. I do think her writing is awful alright, and the same pathetic topics, altough she kinda knows that herself from what i gather. But taking the piss out of her now for going to college and try improve is a bit harsh. Can't blame her cos her dad has the loots, and has the option to go to a top college.

Comment

Came across this, oh god it still gives me the shivers absolutely fantastic song should be released again!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PAuWV-Vn0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PAuWV-Vn0[/ame]
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      Mate it is truly and utterly fantastic I was so blown away by it was incredible, couldn't say enough good things about it.

It was strange how engrossed you can get with it its that well done, probably in my top 5 tv shows.

Treme Season 2 is kicking off in a couple of weeks so really looking forward to it, seriously man get on it don't fire up any tournies download and chill and watch it
                                                                                                      saw the levees broke free doc, really good. misssed treme on sky atlantic, u gotta link to it?

Comment

Came across this, oh god it still gives me the shivers absolutely fantastic song should be released again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PAuWV-Vn0
                                                                                                        Was watching a few of his yesterday. Still remember being amazed at the time that anyone could whistle in tune in front of this crowd. One cool dude

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUiltchXJEQ[/ame]

Comment

If you only ever take one piece of advice from me MSN it's this.

"diet" versions of foods that contain aspartame are worse for you than the normal sugared version.

don't cut sugared items out, just cut down.

Lower your sugar intake, don't increase your aspartame intake.

Get yourself some tumeric, some cinnamon, and some ginger. put a quarter/half spoonful of each into a coffee pot, add in hot water and plunge it.

Have a cup of that in the morning instead of a usual tea/coffee 9and another in thw afternoon if you want. It will aid you with your weightloss if you are exercising more and eating better.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tFF2oB4n6M[/ame]

Comment

Weightloss101 - Do more, eat less.

Genius

Comment

Usual sn back please
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PAuWV-Vn0

I've heard that Rebecca Black is planing on doing a cover version
                                                                                                                  48

Comment

[QUOTE=CourierCollie;292787]Was watching a few of his yesterday. Still remember being amazed at the time that anyone could whistle in tune in front of this crowd. One cool dude

I think he is playing in Ireland this summer, would love to and see him!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Did anyone else watch The Killing thats been on BBC4 that I linked to the other day ?

Just got to the end of it tonight, I'm quite drained after watching it for the last few weeks. Its a danish series about the investigation into one murder case over 20 days in 20 one hour episodes. On one level it has a lot of the standard problems of a police procedural but it gets away with them by being really well written acted and filmed. Its a superb series that managed to ratchet the tension up and play with a lot of the conventions and expectations of the genre. Highly recommended.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

for those who don't get teh big Train reference, here's the original it's based on

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEalg62F8Zg[/ame]

Comment

Haven't seen the killing mentioned on here before ... almost through the first season, and I can't recommend it highly enough ... excellent show

also - less mind reading Strewelpeter tyvm ;-)
                                                                                                                          Last edited by dazzler; 30-03-11, 22:29.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X