This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
    only flicked through the pages from last night as there but 2 points I want to make are

1- Robbie Keane was a great player for Ireland but is well past his best. Definitley not international class anymore.
    Don't matter, still near top of the curve in the Irish class, so still plays

Sachin dropped again

The ultimate fix is in and they are taking the piss as nobody would believe they are throwing this game

Comment

and gone for 85
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
        Sachin dropped again

The ultimate fix is in and they are taking the piss as nobody would believe they are throwing this game
        they finally got him now, quality jinxing Elshambo

India pretty nervy considering they got off to a flyer

280 about par now?
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Colm Brennan
          ‎8000 tickets at €40 a piece leaves you with a budget of €320,000 from ticket sales alone....considering Republic of Loose would play for half a crate and a handjob for that homeless guy who sings with them you have to wonder what the money is being spent on!
          NH Sir

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Lol ill sort when i get home later was just acting the goat last night. Richie you'll have my rresignation on your desk this evening
            I have a desk? Wow awesome

Comment

This is a rugby nerds wet dream
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PUhYxHzcFY[/ame]

Comment

Odds on the Coronas the Blizzards or Aslan being the headline act? Them 3 and Loose must have played the student bar over 100 times between them in the four years I was there. UCD ents are retarded.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

280 about par now?
                  Market says < 275

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    This is insane! Tendulkar has been dropped again. 6 lives down
                    Tendulkar dropped yet again
                    Cricket lols
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      He misses his fair share of easy chances, but the fact he gets in those positions and gives it 110% every game is what makes him stand out.
                      As a Spurs fan I can confirm that the above is not the case. I couldn't count the number of times he's played for us and barely touched the ball. Many's the time if it wasn't for his pointing and moaning you wouldn't know he was on the pitch.

Also Keane is, as best as I can tell, blind. He is always squinting and rarely seems to see the ball until it is in front of his nose.

I think he applied himself very well in his career overall and has done pretty damn well for a striker with no pace, minimal dribbling ability, no heading ability, and will miss easy chances. His positioning, effort (in the games when he shows up), and ability to link up well with others are what has made him a good player.

Apparently he is also very good for the dressing room, except when he wanted his Liverpool move and then acted the complete cnut I believe.

Comment

go to the doctor
                        Have not got the time or (as I'm a self emplyed contractor) the money to be doing that.
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

280 about par now?

was looking forward to watching him hit the 100

good catch but he nearly dropped it
                          poor shot again seeing all the chances he gave

Conspiracy theory: After seeing muri get wicket with last ball in Sri Lanka, Sachin wants he 100th 100 to be in final on his home pitch

Sachin stayed in you would have fancied 300???
                          looked like they should have got at least 280 you would think but... pressure is defo getting to them

after India were so nervous in quarter considered backing Pakistan but couldn't pull the trigger
                          can't bet against India V's Pakistan

Comment

Does that crowd still deliver Gilligan?
                            I thought they were shut down
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              Cricket lols
                              Do you not have some lump of shite Hollywood drooler fest to be getting over excited about?

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              Have not got the time or (as I'm a self emplyed contractor) the money to be doing that.
                              well; when/if it gets serious and ends up costing you 100(0)'s
                              remember the 30 mins and 40 quid you could not spare to see a doctor
                              + you are willing to spend money on tablets that might work
                              doctor will give you tablets that should work

SPOILER
                              thats me being nice btw
                              Last edited by Guest; 30-03-11, 12:05. Reason: *+

Comment

2 - People should not buy 8ths from Irish dealers. Use the internet and get it delivered. Higher quality, correct weights and none of the pretend friend stuff with someone who is just your dealer.
                                Could you PM me with details on this. I am intrigued as to how this transaction works.

Comment

house.jpg

I know where this house is................It's third on the right ..........
                                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

was looking forward to watching him hit the 100

good catch but he nearly dropped it
                                    poor shot again seeing all the chances he gave

Conspiracy theory: After seeing muri get wicket with last ball in Sri Lanka, Sachin wants he 100th 100 to be in final on his home pitch

Sachin stayed in you would have fancied 300???
                                    looked like they should have got at least 280 you would think but... pressure is defo getting to them

after India were so nervous in quarter considered backing Pakistan but couldn't pull the trigger
                                    can't bet against India V's Pakistan
                                    Took Pakistan earlier at 2.7, they were in to 2.02 last I checked.

Comment

people who complain about Ball acts, yet will still pay the 40 quid and get too plastered to listen to the acts anyway are morons.
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

How does anyone get any work done with one monitor, so tilted I haven't got my pc to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                          My barber compared me to Paul Galvin.
                                          Are you really such a narky badly dressed cnut?

Comment

only flicked through the pages from last night as there but 2 points I want to make are

1- Robbie Keane was a great player for Ireland but is well past his best. Definitley not international class anymore. His current goal scoring is not nearly as good as his past form so saying that you think he is past it doesnt seem so crazy to me. He might get his touch back if he gets regular games at West Ham but he doesn't have it right now. He does whinge an unreal amount. I was a massive fan of Robbies for years so dont take this up wrong but like all sports keeping an over the hill player in the squad can ruin a younger players chances to adjust and develop.

2 - People should not buy 8ths from Irish dealers. Use the internet and get it delivered. Higher quality, correct weights and none of the pretend friend stuff with someone who is just your dealer.
                                            How can you say Keane is not international class anymore, he's scored 11 goals in his last 20 internationals. Yes, he misses tons of chance but so do all strikers that play in a similiar type of role. He's still only 30 and is far and away the best we have and he'll continue to score loads more goals at international level.

Comment

might scrape 265 I suppose

great comeback by Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                This is a false statistic for one simple reason, Healy has never played a match in a competitive tournament and, consequently, never scored a goal there.

The standard of competition is an important factor here.
                                                what a terrible argument, of them 46 only 3 have come in a competitive tournament

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                                                  Could you PM me with details on this. I am intrigued as to how this transaction works.
                                                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                    Conor,

I wouldnt be putting such short prices in an E/W yankee. Say the 15/8 and 7/2 place you will get less than 2 euro back or something. If you want to back horses at that price I would stick to singles and doubles. Yankees are for the big score IMO
                                                    I've only buttons on it anyway, backing more for a bit of fun to pass the afternoon in work. I wanted to back that 20/1 shot e/w, sportinglife had him listed at 6's btw
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                      +1
                                                      ++

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        As a Spurs fan I can confirm that the above is not the case. I couldn't count the number of times he's played for us and barely touched the ball. Many's the time if it wasn't for his pointing and moaning you wouldn't know he was on the pitch.
                                                        This isn't due to a lack of effort though, and its one of the biggest misconceptions in football imo. Its more a confidence issue. You regularly see accusations thrown at the likes of Berbatov, Torres, Keane of being lazy and going missing ect. Strikers are on the whole pretty fragile creatures unless your German or Bendtner and have an unflappable resolve. When on form, their touch and movement that made them the world class strikers they are is almost second nature but when they're struggling they tend to overthink things and that split second of doubt can make a huge difference.

Like Berbatov is a great example, he might go several games without scoring throughout the season but when he scores you can visibily see the transformation of confidence in his expressions, his sharpness and which explains why he tends to have gotten a lot of braces or even hat tricks in his career.
                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 30-03-11, 12:32.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                                                          +1

Comment

might scrape 265 I suppose

great comeback by Pakistan
                                                            Backed 275+ AT 8.0 when Sachin Went 3.2 now going to let it ride

EDIT: Ah FFS! I hadn't finished clicking the post button before the Jinx was in. Sigh!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              Backed 275+ AT 8.0 when Sachin Went 3.2 now going to let it ride

EDIT: Ah FFS! I hadn't finished clicking the post button before the Jinx was in. Sigh!
                                                              might still nick it but requires a big over

India seem a bit overwhelmed by the occasion

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                Are you really such a narky badly dressed cnut?
                                                                actually yes, nearly got out of the chair halfway through.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  This isn't due to a lack of effort though, and its one of the biggest misconceptions in football imo. Its more a confidence issue. You regularly see accusations thrown at the likes of Berbatov, Torres, Keane of being lazy and going missing ect. Strikers are on the whole pretty fragile creatures unless your German or Bendtner and have an unflappable resolve. When on form, their touch and movement that made them the world class strikers they are is almost second nature but when they're struggling they tend to overthink things and that split second of doubt can make a huge difference.

Like Berbatov is a great example, he might go several games without scoring throughout the season but when he scores you can visibily see the transformation of confidence in his expressions, his sharpness and which explains why he tends to have gotten a lot of braces or even hat tricks in his career.
                                                                  I just thanked that post cos it mentioned Berbatov.

Seriously though, good post Sitch.

People in general are football retarded. Whats funnier is people who are completely football retarded thinking they are not, and whats funnier again is people who are completely football retarded thinkng they are not but thinking that others who are not football retarded are football retarded.

Yes yes. I know, I know.
                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

DP I know the guy you are probably talking about in Canada who shut down a few years back now but my mate had a replacement within a few hours. i will get the link off him and om it to you guys later but i dont have it in my work contacts. There are plenty of them out there but I am sure most will just rip you off but this guy seems decent enough.
                                                                    At the moment we buy as a group due to needing to buy in bulk but I will get the link and send it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      How does anyone get any work done with one monitor, so tilted I haven't got my pc to use.
                                                                      Know what you mean, I've got a laptop at work that has a tiny resolution (1366x768) and a moniter that has got (1280x1024). I have them set up as a dual screen display but still not great. Would love to bring in my poker setup into work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        Lingfield e/w yankee

2.00 Bold Diva 7/2
                                                                        2.30 Sabusa 20/1
                                                                        3.00 Black Baccara 6/1
                                                                        3.30 Frequency 15/8

Again, follow at your peril.
                                                                        I see we learned nothing from yesterday
                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

below-par score I think

Comment

FML, Timeform radio doesn't seem to be broadcasting today, anyone know of any other radio stations I can tune into?

Tunein radio app btw

Comment

DP I know the guy you are probably talking about in Canada who shut down a few years back now but my mate had a replacement within a few hours. i will get the link off him and om it to you guys later but i dont have it in my work contacts. There are plenty of them out there but I am sure most will just rip you off but this guy seems decent enough.
                                                                              At the moment we buy as a group due to needing to buy in bulk but I will get the link and send it on.
                                                                              There are two I used to use but havent in a while.
                                                                              Sure send me on the PM too.

Comment

below-par score I think
                                                                                Gonna be very close.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                  Gonna be very close.
                                                                                  How did I fare out in that sheep game Shano, I must have missed the results

Comment

Lingfield e/w yankee

2.00 Bold Diva 7/2
                                                                                    2.30 Sabusa 20/1
                                                                                    3.00 Black Baccara 6/1
                                                                                    3.30 Frequency 15/8

Again, follow at your peril.
                                                                                    You got a better price than me today anyway. Bold Diva only 10/3 with Boyles. Should go off at 4s hopefully. Gl. I went for Shaded Edge 11/2 for a double in the 4:00. I prob wouldn't have put the syndicate's money on todays bet though. Just hoping for the run good again.

Comment

FML, Timeform radio doesn't seem to be broadcasting today, anyone know of any other radio stations I can tune into?

Tunein radio app btw

It's just came on now.

Comment

FML

Comment

Pakistan still seem good value at 2.4 on Betfair no?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            Pakistan still seem good value at 2.4 on Betfair no?
                                                                                            not sure how strong their batting is tbf

this is one to watch and enjoy imo

Comment

Odds on the Coronas the Blizzards or Aslan being the headline act? Them 3 and Loose must have played the student bar over 100 times between them in the four years I was there. UCD ents are retarded.
                                                                                              Blizzards have split up, 2 of them are running a bar in Mullingar. Singer is doing stuff in London last I heard, other chap I don't know too much off. That said, kids and marriage etc so I don't think they'll be back together any time soon.

Comment

when the best you can churn out is "trust me trust me, I'm a doctor" and your song sounds like a rejected Slade christmas B-side, splitting up is the best option.

Comment

not sure how strong their batting is tbf

this is one to watch and enjoy imo
                                                                                                  Yeah I got on at 2.7 just for a few quid, I just thought 2.4 seemed big considering how India finished up...

Comment

Gambling getting a doing on Joe atm.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

anyone listening to the drooler on joe duffy atm
                                                                                                      claims he is addicted to one arm bandits

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        I tried that, and i told your one on chat that i've tried that about 10 times but it shows up as tournament chips as the balance and not the buyins? When i change it to last 10 admin games, it just seems to select a handful of games. I played a few sats, some razz/omaha hi-lo and a couple of rebuys. Also used a €55 ticket to play a sat for the €320 game on saturday (which i managed to bink ) and i want to make sure that the €55 didn't come out of my account, or that i didn't rebuy/top up in error
                                                                                                        Nice one binking the ticket, gl on Saturday.

That's strange that it comes up as tourney chips. You sure you didn't go to the HH part(doubt you did)? That's what I did first when I saw op. Does the € amount come up on the left after you enter the dates?

Do you still have the €55 ticket? Process of elimination, they'd hardly take the ticket and the money. Although it seems like a bit of a shady site at times.

FML
                                                                                                        Never given a chance. Will keep an eye on it though, due a win.

Comment

Hmmm At the Races reporting this morning that Herefords ground was good to firm. I watched the first race and the ground is cutting up like sweeney todd on cocaine. Doesn't bode well for my selection later.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                            when the best you can churn out is "trust me trust me, I'm a doctor" and your song sounds like a rejected Slade christmas B-side, splitting up is the best option.
                                                                                                            Yeh but superdrug is a classic

Comment

Cool Skittles add.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDlaJlb1ezg[/ame]

Opr

Comment

I see I am still Finkel.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Also Keane is, as best as I can tell, blind. He is always squinting and rarely seems to see the ball until it is in front of his nose.

I think he applied himself very well in his career overall and has done pretty damn well for a striker with no pace, minimal dribbling ability, no heading ability, and will miss easy chances. His positioning, effort (in the games when he shows up), and ability to link up well with others are what has made him a good player.

Apparently he is also very good for the dressing room, except when he wanted his Liverpool move and then acted the complete cnut I believe.
                                                                                                                  I meant for Ireland tbh. He does give it everything in every game whether it's a friendly or not. I don't like him or his antics and i can see where bubbleking is coming from. For the last 10 years, we've had little other choice up front so he's always been one of the first names on the teamsheet

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                  Nice one binking the ticket, gl on Saturday.

That's strange that it comes up as tourney chips. You sure you didn't go to the HH part(doubt you did)? That's what I did first when I saw op. Does the € amount come up on the left after you enter the dates?

Do you still have the €55 ticket? Process of elimination, they'd hardly take the ticket and the money. Although it seems like a bit of a shady site at times.
                                                                                                                  Cheers Caf. Was hoping i could unreg for the cash but no can do!

Nah went into tournament results and configured it for MTTs and Real etc and it comes up just as tournie chips. If i change from MTT to admin games, it shows what i won but not buyin or balance. It seems like a retarded system and your one on Laddies seemed a bit clueless (chat spoiler below)

I don't have the ticket. While i was playing it said "in process" or something to that affect and it's gone now.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Thank you for using Ladbrokes Live Chat, a member of our Customer Services Team will be with you shortly ...

You are now chatting with 'Camilla'

Camilla: Welcome to Ladbrokes Live Chat. How may I help you?

Tony Baitson: Hi there Camilla. I have a query about my poker account. I had about 140 or so today and i've reg'd for a few games tonight and been playing away and i've noticed my account is now at 54 euro. I've been playing low dollar buyin games so cant see how i've spent that much??

Tony Baitson: can you let me know pls

Camilla: most games are euros not dollars

Tony Baitson: i know

Tony Baitson: i didnt mention dollars anywhere

Camilla: playing low dollar buyin games

Camilla: which is why i thought you were buying in dollars not euros

Tony Baitson: sorry.....i meant low buyin games

Tony Baitson: no, my account is in euros as are all the games i played

Camilla: Ok if you check playcheck you will be able to see where you have spent all your funds

Camilla: go to menu, my account and playcheck

Tony Baitson: can you help me filter it to see the info pls. It seems to just show table balance in thousands of chips

Camilla: it will show all you have done on the date you requested

Tony Baitson: it shows my balance in table chips

Tony Baitson: eg 24508

Tony Baitson: etc

Tony Baitson: not the tournament buy in

Camilla: ok go to where it says normal game and put sit and go or whatever you have bought into

Tony Baitson: i did. i put in mtt

Camilla: Ok have a look and this will show you where you have spent your funds

Tony Baitson: camilla, thats what i have done twice. it doesnt show me the tournament entry fee

Camilla: I'm sorry for the delay. Please hold while I look into your query.

Tony Baitson: thank you

Camilla: Have it on real play, advance search, normal table and a - where fixed search is

Tony Baitson: i did all that

Tony Baitson: 14 Mar 2011 08:33:03 - Texas Holdem 3821397049 Normal Heads Up 150.00 2,150.00 3821397049|1 10 Mar 2011 10:52:25 - Texas Holdem 3815583295 Normal Heads Up - 7,970.00 3815583295|1 10 Mar 2011 10:52:09 - Texas Holdem 3815582726 Normal Heads Up - 4,000.00 7,970.00 3815582726|1 10 Mar 2011 10:51:50 - Texas Holdem 3815582160 Normal Heads Up - 2,000.00 11,970.00 3815582160|1 10 Mar 2011 10:51:31 - Texas Holdem 3815581715 Normal Heads Up 4,000.00 13,970.00 3815581715|1 10 Mar 2011 10:51:15 - Texas Holdem 3815581084 Normal Heads Up - 2,000.00 9,970.00 3815581084|1 10 Mar 2011 10:50:56 - Texas Holdem 3815580602 Normal Heads Up 2,000.00 11,970.00 3815580602|1 10 Mar 2011 10:50:40 - Texas Holdem 3815580144 Normal Heads Up 2,000.00 9,970.00 3815580144|1 10 Mar 2011 10:50:24 - Texas Holdem 3815579684 Normal Heads Up 2,000.00 7,970.00 3815579684|1 10 Mar 2011 10:50:11 - Texas Holdem 3815579278 Normal Heads Up 1,970.00 5,970.00

Tony Baitson: thats a copy and paste

Tony Baitson: but you can make out that it doesnt show the buyin

Tony Baitson: it shows chips

Camilla: It may be best for you to phone

Camilla: 0800 032 1133

Tony Baitson: but how can you call out my last 12-15 tournaments over the phone?

Tony Baitson: surely its not that hard to just run a report that shows my last 20 games and their buyins?

Camilla: you can see this in playcheck

Tony Baitson: you mean where i'm looking now and its not showing any buyin amount

Camilla: I have asked a poker manager and he told me the info i gave you above if you still cannot see it then you will need to phone 0800 032 1133 and they will be able to talk you through this

Comment

Tip Alert
                                                                                                                    Grand Stitch 2:50 at catterick 22/1
                                                                                                                    Brother knows the trainer and says it's a goer.
                                                                                                                    I'm not on it meself, cant get to paddys site here.

Comment

Not only that, but people completely miss the point about a "lack of effort". Running around like an idiot, throwing tackles in and getting involved ala Alan Smith may look good and please the fans, but is it +EV for the team? Check Smiths goal record when he was played up front.

Often it's far more important to be constantly running off the shoulder, staying out of the game for long periods and maintaining clever positions. If the mid fielders have a day where they don't see the runs or can't pick you out it'll look like you're lazy and doing nothing when the complete opposite is the case. I mean how many strikers labled "lazy" seem to not only score a load of games but also seem to get far more chances than others? Do people honestly think this is a coincidence?

You can't take a striker who misses a few chances and say "Well put in player x and he'd have scored those" when chances are player x wouldn't have gotten a single one of the chances to begin with because they didn't have the technique movement strength and cleverness to get on the end of the passes or simply be in the right place at the right time. Look at Gerd Muller, he was often considered lazy and disappeared from games, compare his goal scoring record to Emile Heskey. There's millions of examples, Inzaghi being another. He never seems to be involved yet he's always getting on the end of tap ins that "anyone could have scored", weird that isn't it? People have called him lazy, which is a lolstupid thing to say, he's not lazy (He is, in fact, insanely passionate) he's just clever.

BK said it all when he said, trolling or no, that we didn't have Keane to "miss his five chances a game". More pertinently, we didn't and don't have a player capable of getting five chances in a game, until we do Keane is far and away our easiest pick on the team sheet.
                                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                        LOL@ the weirdo on Joe atm.
                                                                                                                        You could just repost this anyweekday between 13:45 and 2:45

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                        anyone listening to the drooler on joe duffy atm
                                                                                                                        is a fucking imbecile
                                                                                                                        FYP

John Kelly is on Lyric right now, sublime. Serious LOL at anyone who even turns that fuckwit rabble rousing cynical charlatan Duffy's show on.

Comment

Also Sledge,

Calling anyone who can get to the top of the most widely played, most highly competitive (in terms of people wanting the job) occupation in the world lazy is simply ridiculous.

Football sense aside, the grit, determination, hard work and pure sacrifice needed to reach the top of ANY competitive sport is mind boggling.

Easier for fat fucks in bars to call them lazy though.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X