X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One out, all out.

Finkel Power.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkle View Post
      One out, all out.

Finkel Power.
      Finkle. Power!
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'm more confused than MSN has ever been.

Comment

i think finkel should get a game of turbo werewolf going

Comment

obviously being 15 miles from the closest town is a bit of a bummer when it comes tothe ol' interwebs connection. on my old system i would be lucky if i could get a 2mb download speed and that would normally come around 3 or 4 in the morning when everyother internet hogger was gone to bed.

but tonight, tonight is a different night, cos tonight i have beefed this badboy up to 7mb.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Amerikanska firma tranceptor technologie pristupila porizvodstvo compjuterov personalnyj sputnik

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8guzGKtmfN4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                i think finkel should get a game of turbo werewolf going
                Shoot one, poison one, lynch one, get the Wolves to munch the one that's on their own team. Rinse and repeat, game over.

Comment

Good tune

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYQBptoNvp0[/ame]
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

You obviously didn't get it you spanner
                    No i got it alright, terrible stuff. And the end was appalling. I did have nice ice cream tho so not a total waste.

Match any good? only saw the score

Comment

i wonder how long redjoker would last if he had to face a finkel in a fight and then another finkel was released every two minutes after the previous one.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Go Team Zombies.
                        Ship the perfect game.

Comment

i hope i didnt get it either - as at the moment i didnt think it was much use . . . so what is there to get in the film TD?
                          GAA News Website

Comment

This is a nightmare.

Comment

Guess the Finkle/Finkel obv..2 lies 1 truth

I've sat on Jack Charlton's lap
                              I've lost an All-Ireland schools football final in Extra Time
                              I am good at pokerzzzzz
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ok iam off to bed

goodnight finkels

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFinkel View Post
                                  No i got it alright, terrible stuff. And the end was appalling. I did have nice ice cream tho so not a total waste.

Match any good? only saw the score
                                  What didn't you like?

I enjoyed it as it was my first trip there match was a little meh looking forward to see the highlights of it.

Was funny the stick one of the Uruguayan players got when he kicked the ball in the direction of the lines man after a decision, plus when the ball would go into the stands lols at the stewards trying to get it back was just smashed around like a beach ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                    i hope i didnt get it either - as at the moment i didnt think it was much use . . . so what is there to get in the film TD?
                                    Nothing really I was just taking the piss out of the chap, what didn't you like about it?

Comment

srysly floppy ears!!1!

zzzzzz€zZZzzzzz

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          Reviewer gives a somewhat bad review of a book. Author starts posting in the comment section. Only read down about 50 comments or so, but the author is just that extra bit special:

http://booksandpals.blogspot.com/201...ne-howett.html
                                          Books are for schmucks.

Comment

The Arsenal reserves today had Jens Lehmann and Jeremie Alialiere in it, between them they've more prem winners medals than the whole first team squad. This made me laugh.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              fucking hell Gibson. The crowd shouted "shoot" in an ironic way
                                              If they'd have known he'd actually listen to them, they should've shouted "retire".

Comment

He ended up coming 2nd.

You obviously didn't get it you spanner
                                                Nothing really I was just taking the piss out of the chap, what didn't you like about it?
                                                spoiling limitless the movie

SPOILER
                                                its billed in trailers with the "dont think i dont own you line" which i believed would have a lot of the most powerful man in the world against the most clever . . . this didnt materialize as he said it to him in the last 2 mins of the video . . .

The problem with the drug, he didnt solve it, he just maintained taking it. Are we to believe that the others died because they didnt keep taking it?

If de niro bought the company who made it, surely they can re-produce it? Why does it have to be him who is on it (cooper)

Isnt the gf a bit of a bitch, only with him when he is on the drug . . .

There are alot of issues not answered, and it could have been a bit more of a dramatic ending than just (get me another tablet i need it -----------> skip forward --------> problem solved)

also, seeing his amazing brain at work in a little more detail to show us the 4 digit IQ (like seeing it compared to other brains and properly impress us) would have been brilliant viewing also

i still enjoyed it - but when the imdb votes level out it will probably only get 6.8 or something
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA1sx-vyWVk&feature=email[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                      i think we should get all the finkels together and rape them

Comment

Anyone else watching The Event? Top quality series imo
                                                        yeah, since the start, you up to date with it ?

Good in that questions are answered somewhat, moreso in the latest episode, I also have a thing for the dark haired CIA chick...rocking hot !!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

love mel brooks !!!
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              Originally posted by Mellor
                                                              KFC double down
                                                              my brother is convinced this can be a valid part of the atkins diet
                                                              tbh, I don't the there is anything worse about that burger compare to other fast food.
                                                              It's similar calories to other burgers, higher protein and lower processed carbs (both good things) but higher levels fats (which wouldn't be good fats).

But all the burgers as bad as with chips and a coke the calories are way to high for anybody (with the exception of those trying to bulk up).

The double down on its own isn't the worse option. No worst than pieces of chicken (which makes the outrage in the media retarded). And i'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to try it on a cheat than soon

Comment

trying to make sense of today bbv

finkle cliff notes if that is possible!
                                                                Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                                    trying to make sense of today bbv

finkle cliff notes if that is possible!
                                                                    Hi
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

also need a new browser..

firefox keeps crashing on me several times an hour.... and it's gone slow as hell

installed opera and while it looks good it's retarded in many ways.. no refresh button some of the time?

Chrome... seems pretty fast but hate google getting near any of my browsing history..

What about IE???? it was always bad.. is it any better?

any other options
                                                                      Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

This carry on would have never happened on boards, we need some admins and a DeVore.
                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Comment

had a bad beat today, nearly got hit by a car
                                                                            car stopped
                                                                            man got out
                                                                            giving out stink to me wtf
                                                                            swung a boot at the car
                                                                            broke wing mirror
                                                                            got arrested for causing damage
                                                                            200 bail
                                                                            day in court

now thats a bad beat

Comment

...

Comment

I imagine, he said similar to the wife
                                                                                Originally posted by driver View Post
                                                                                had a close call today, some eijet kid nearly stepped in front of the car
                                                                                I stopped
                                                                                and got out
                                                                                I told him to be careful, watch where he is walking etc
                                                                                the little fuck swung a boot at the car
                                                                                broke wing mirror
                                                                                he got arrested for causing damage
                                                                                200 bail
                                                                                day in court for the cheeky fuck

serves him right
                                                                                Last edited by Mellor; 30-03-11, 00:40.

Comment

fuck, went for pints, tried to read last few posts. Not a breeze.

Finklecunts

Comment

From this article:

Know its a longstanding joke about garda plucking those figures from the air. But isn't this spectacularly off?

35 ounces in a kg, an eight of an ounce sells for maybe €20, so even if he was going door-to-door selling it himself he'd make about a max of €112,000.
                                                                                    I think its standard operating procedure to calculate it down to the smallest amount sold on the street ever on the history of drugs.
                                                                                    So its prob right if he was selling 35kg to 48,000 people who each wanted enough for a joint or two for a fiver

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      I imagine, he said similar to the wife

that actually cheered me up oddly
                                                                                      but i awlays thought cars werent meant for footpaths???

Comment

Ah, but he wasn't going to tell the wife that bit was he, he might look like a bit of a prick

Comment

Comment

From this article:

Know its a longstanding joke about garda plucking those figures from the air. But isn't this spectacularly off?

35 ounces in a kg, an eight of an ounce sells for maybe €20, so even if he was going door-to-door selling it himself he'd make about a max of €112,000.
                                                                                            An eight costs 50euro hitch

Comment

Rocking double final table stuff on ipoker. 3/5 in the $5r and 2/10 in the $10r. Come on the double shippage!!!

edit:@ 3rd and 3rd, happy enough. Will ship those 2 in the same night some day!
                                                                                              Last edited by 72over; 30-03-11, 03:32.
                                                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...
                                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 30-03-11, 01:57.

Comment

After listening to this below repeatedly over the last few days (Vivaldi Four Seasons - Winter) have gone on an unexpected turn of classic music. Not a huge fan of music in general, but this classic stuff really is excellent. Just about to jump into Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture...
                                                                                                      Interesting 20 min talk by Benjamin Zander on classical music.
                                                                                                      eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                        An eight costs 50euro hitch
                                                                                                        Never notice it was herb, assumed resin for some reason

Comment

Maybe thats where Hitch went wrong aswel or he might know a great dealer! Ye think with the recession the fuckers would drop the prices. The price of coke has nearly halved and ye can get a pill now for the same price as a bag of chips.

Comment

lol, there also appears to be a forum on the website for purchasing assignments

EDIT: and the rather intriguingly named 'covert exam equipment'
                                                                                                            Hitch tell me this. Why is it some lecturers are happy to give lots of exam tips, correct papers easier etc., whereas others wont say a word, set really hard papers and are just generally cunts when it comes to the exam?

Surely it reflects well on them if their students get good grades so why are so many like that?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                              Maybe thats where Hitch went wrong aswel or he might know a great dealer! Ye think with the recession the fuckers would drop the prices. The price of coke has nearly halved and ye can get a pill now for the same price as a bag of chips.
                                                                                                              You know your drugs

Comment

Class from Dirk

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4J7a8rbt4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

...

Comment

Three potential reasons!

1. Not give guidance: The belief that an exam should be a test of all knowledge taught in the course, and therefore exam guidance weakens the overall breadth of the course objectives

2. Give guidance: If you haven't taught the course very well, then you might give extra guidance to make sure there isn't a fckup in exam passrates

3. Give guidance: Resits means having to do extra work during the summer for the lecturer, so some people like to give guidance to lesson the amount of repeats and hence the amount of work they have to do
                                                                                                                    Thanks, I thought it would just be each lecturers preference but I wasn't sure. If I was a lecturer I'd basically tell them the exam I'd say. Why not? I reckon you're the same...

Comment

...

Comment

Hitch is a no.3 imo

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X