X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
    Battle of wits with an unarmed man is no fun
    I will snatch you, son.

in other news, corpse at a football ground, and I'm not talking about the noise made by an average audience at an Arsenal game
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      I will snatch you, son.
      Your just lucky Finkel is away

Comment

Your just lucky Finkel is away
        Want him back for one night only?

Comment

Cabs are here !!

I know im a bit late but was working the weekend and saved the finale for now !!
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            That would make this account un banable right

Comment

Unbanable ?

edit...great minds....
              This too shall pass.

Comment

That would make this account un banable right
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQVIlWPmac[/ame]

Comment

wtf did I do that would allow Finkel back?
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Unbanable ?

edit...great minds....
                    Well he does have some unfiniished business with that MSN bird aswell

Comment

lol not a million years.

Night night all

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        wtf did I do that would allow Finkel back?
                        Past instances in which I professed to like you were fraudulent.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          Thanks for the recomondations, was also looking at kawakaki kle 500, http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/1956632

what you think ?
                          Not sure really. Most people seem to recommend something a bit physically smaller, and with a lower centre of gravity.

Does that training place you got a quote from supply bikes for the training? If they do, I'd suggest just getting the training, and leave choosing a bike 'till afterwards.

Think I got my lessons on a Honda Rebel 125, and then a Suzuki Marauder 250. Never had any intentions of getting a cruiser, though the low height was comforting initially.
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

lol not a million years.

Night night all
                            Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

Go fuck yourself Kev, preferably with a wooden mixing spoon
                            Lol

Comment

Wow, hes back

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                Not sure really. Most people seem to recommend something a bit physically smaller, and with a lower centre of gravity.

Does that training place you got a quote from supply bikes for the training? If they do, I'd suggest just getting the training, and leave choosing a bike 'till afterwards.

Think I got my lessons on a Honda Rebel 125, and then a Suzuki Marauder 250. Never had any intentions of getting a cruiser, though the low height was comforting initially.
                                yes, they supply the bike.

maybe i would be better off just doing the course and then decide on a bike, you cant apply for the test till 6 months anyway.

TBH, i am not really intrested in a race bike, cruiser is what i would like i think, initially anyway, in saying that, its just going by pics on the net, as you say, get the course, drive some bikes and take it from there.

Thanks for the help.

Kev !! ya bollix !!!!
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Finkel attack

Comment

WTF IS GOING ON, IM LOSING IT I THINK

Comment

Anyone got links to the highlights/goals for the Ireland game tonight?

Also a month without training leaves you very close to getting sick at the end of the first session back with bonus ingrown toenail/infection on the way.

Also +2, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena has some amount of riding and tits in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel.
                                        We can take um !!

So, MSN..thoughts ?
                                        Remember, Finkel is very angry and hostile

Comment

Is there any good sites or software for mocking up designs for hoodies? Most i've come across seem too limited, just want to knock up something to show someone, so any site would do really.
                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 29-03-11, 22:27.

Comment

Willie...for everything, i am truly sorry...
                                            That breast fed thing will be funny when kev gives you your real name back

Comment

The latest boffer here is one of the strangest products that I have ever come across.

"Extreme Dog Toy - Sex Slave"

Comment

OMG we now have two Howard Finkels? I know who one is but cant suss the other lol. Must go reading old posts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                    OMG we now have two Howard Finkels? I know who one is but cant suss the other lol. Must go reading old posts.
                                                    Theres about 7 of them

Comment

just catching up on the last few pages, bbv has delivered today

Comment

CAN u turn tournament $ on stars into real cash? Just won sat for super Tuesday(brag) ive unreggistered but its in tournament dollars?
                                                        Last edited by Maloney; 29-03-11, 22:35.
                                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

I love myself; I want you to love me
                                                          When I feel down; I want you above me
                                                          I search myself; I want you to find me
                                                          I forget myself; I want you to remind me

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM[/ame]

Comment

I feel left out

Comment

I wanna be finkel too!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                I feel left out
                                                                Don't feel left out, just touch me.

Comment

who shat in your chips this evening?
                                                                  Originally posted by HowardFinkel View Post
                                                                  Went on the beer.

Just back from Limitless, what an absolute pile of wank!!! TD you have a lot to answer for saying that was decent.
                                                                  Originally posted by Howard Finkle View Post
                                                                  I'm fucking bored.
                                                                  not enough tren in your post. give me 5 minutes.
                                                                  Originally posted by Howard Finkle. View Post
                                                                  Get to the gym imo

Originally posted by Howard Finkel. View Post
                                                                  Re: Training, i would grasp it with both hands, have never been on a motorbike before, so to just get on one would be silly imo, but dont rob me either

I have paid a few k on scuba courses and i would put driving a bike in the same thing, one needs to learn from people who know.

Thanks for the recomondations, was also looking at kawakaki kle 500, http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/1956632

what you think ?
                                                                  We can take um !!

So, MSN..thoughts ?
                                                                  This is all funny. Cant wait to see if I got everyone right! there are 5 of ye?

Comment

This is funny:

"Time's are hard." I'm gonna have to use that one.

Comment

Ha ha, you got to love Kevin Kilrane. Great judge

Comment

What a goal from Kuyt!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-PTcW4MLdo[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          Going to the Ireland match tonight first time ever to see them play, fingers crossed its a good match.
                                                                          Obviously not the best result for your first match but still a couple of goals to enjoy no boring 0-0 draw, pretty nice stadium jesus I thought I was gonna die getting to my seats

Would go back.

Edit: kinda stupid when the clock gets to 90 minutes and then it doesn't show you the stoppage time.
                                                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 29-03-11, 23:12.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Look how floppy his ears are.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                              What a goal from Kuyt!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                                              Think it was intended as a cross.

Comment

The day time crowd won't happy reading over the tom foolery of the last page.

Comment

I'd smash it !
                                                                                  Ole.. you need some professional help imo

Comment

we all live in a world of howard finkels

1
                                                                                    SPOILER

2
                                                                                    SPOILER

3
                                                                                    SPOILER

4
                                                                                    SPOILER

5
                                                                                    SPOILER

6
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                      They wont see it as all the names will be switched back by then no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                        None of them are a patch on the original anyway

Comment

Non of them are a patch on the original anyway
                                                                                          Jealous much?

Comment

I'd smash it !
                                                                                            How can you say such a thing, it's a poor little defenceless bunny wabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                              What a goal from Kuyt!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                                                              worst cross ever
                                                                                              48

Comment

Its like a drug Gill, comparable only to the mutation Bill Bixby took on !!
                                                                                                Hopefully they will sort you soon before you start busting out your shirt!

Comment

Hmmmmm......

I wonder how much hotspur paid for this experiment ?
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

It's like I've died and gone to forum hell.

Comment

Comment

Thread needs more finkle.

Comment

Confession time....

Dear Icarus,

All those times I called you gay/homo/fag, it was just transference, repressed sexual urges and blatant wishful thinking.
                                                                                                          Come back Icarus, my sweet, I am so sorry I chased you away...

x

Comment

Confession time....

All those times I called Icarus gay/homo/fag, it was just transference, repressed sexual urges and blatant wishful thinking.
                                                                                                            Come back Icarus, I am so sorry I chased you away...

x
                                                                                                            Quoted for proof

Comment

This is why Kev needs to tie up his trigger finger at times.

Disaster. Probably like this until tomorrow night as well.

Comment

my head hurts
                                                                                                                iam going to bed

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Somebody hold me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                                                    Yea i was playing well until i ran into the juggernaut that is BIGBADPAT.. AKs no good v A10o for a monster stack did most of the damage.. hung around for a long time to come 12th/13th

EDIT- how come you weren't there?
                                                                                                                    He ended up coming 2nd.

Originally posted by HowardFinkel View Post
                                                                                                                    Went on the beer.

Just back from Limitless, what an absolute pile of wank!!! TD you have a lot to answer for saying that was decent.
                                                                                                                    You obviously didn't get it you spanner
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Somebody hold me.
                                                                                                                      i'd squezze you
                                                                                                                      if you were here beside me, you great big lump you

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

i think we should get all the finkels together and race them

Comment

Not that I usually care but wtf is going on with UKIPT? A fucking clipshow!?!

Finkle. out
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X