Fucking Key - Owe

Comment

Jaysus.

Comment

lol keyhoe

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
          ya i get it, ur hands shd be in c-drive-poker-paddypower
          cheers found it. Is seat 1 on ipoker the seat to the right of the pot? Stats are all in wrong positions.
          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
            cheers found it. Is seat 1 on ipoker the seat to the right of the pot? Stats are all in wrong positions.
            ya shd be, just right click drag em around

Comment

gwan Anto

Comment

fucking hell Gibson. The crowd shouted "shoot" in an ironic way

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  one of the worst misses I've ever seen.

Fucking Key - Owe
                  he would have skulled himself if he hadn't pulled out.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                      he would have skulled himself if he hadn't pulled out.
                      0 commitment.

I'd bleed for an international goal. Wouldn't you?

Comment

funny how most Irish football forums bitch endlessly about Celtic, yet are happy to copy Celtic songs and capo chants.

Comment

FAO SHD or anyone else who likes free food / odd people

Comment

0 commitment.

I'd bleed for an international goal. Wouldn't you?
                            not if it meant I got concussion and forgot the words to The Littlest Hobo.

Comment

all sorted. took a hand to filter the stat positions through. Usually then appear straight away on ft and ps.

Thanks.
                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

funny how most Irish football forums bitch endlessly about Celtic, yet are happy to copy Celtic songs and capo chants.
                                As I said on boards a while back, either stop singing YNWA, or STFU.

People say Liverpool fans like to act the victim? Sheesh.

Comment

Saw a pic of you tagged on fb today by a mutual friend? Arm wrestling prop bet?
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=banXT6azA-4[/ame]
                                    sing along!

Comment

FAO SHD or anyone else who likes free food / odd people
                                      lol. F u!
                                      I wasn't even availing of the free coffee beans thing, I hate coffee, I just posted it here for you queers.

Comment

Deadly Prime Time is about corruption and not recession.
                                        Country's fixed!

Comment

anyone else think it bizarre that Ireland are now wearing celtic socks?
                                          Fuck that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            As I said on boards a while back, either stop singing YNWA, or STFU.

People say Liverpool fans like to act the victim? Sheesh.
                                            sure, right after "Fields of anfield road" and everton fans stop "It's a grand old team to play for".

edit: I'm not saying they should stop singing the songs, just to stop bitching about Celtic fans on their forums then going out and copying the same celtic fans.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                              Saw a pic of you tagged on fb today by a mutual friend? Arm wrestling prop bet?
                                              ya man,cant do nething round this town

hes a bigger guy but i whooped him in an armwrestle at 5am in ark bar one night, he just wouldnt let it go, whooped him again, then took his bro down...then we took it to the streets....lol after that pic was taken a bum came along and started refing it

add me on the fbook. lemme get a look at ur mug

Comment

Jesus sligboi is getting through more flirting on here than MSN these days!

Comment

sure, right after "Fields of anfield road" and everton fans stop "It's a grand old team to play for".

edit: I'm not saying they should stop singing the songs, just to stop bitching about Celtic fans on their forums then going out and copying the same celtic fans.
                                                  Football fans copy tunes. It has ever been thus. Get over it imo.

Comment

hes a bigger guy but i whooped him in an armwrestle at 5am in ark bar one night, he just wouldnt let it go, whooped him again, then took his bro down...then we took it to the streets....lol after that pic was taken a bum came along and started refing it

wtf ?

Edit - I think I get it now.

Opr
                                                    Last edited by Opr; 29-03-11, 20:53.

Comment

Football fans copy tunes. It has ever been thus. Get over it imo.
                                                      Let's go back, way back in the history machine to the last page and reprint what I said, and what you even requoted
                                                      I'm not complaining that they are singing the songs. I'm not complaining that they are borrowing the tunes. I'm not saying they shouldn't. I'm saying that it's hypocritical of them to bitch about Celtic fans and then go out and copy the tunes and chants.

Comment

QQ for any IT/tech heads

Got a new laptop with work and i cant seem to download any programs/software on to it as my user rights appear to be restricted.

Not sure if its a windows 7 thing or what but its fucking annoying.
                                                        Cant load camera software/scanner etc. (Poker software-sshhh )

Anyway around this as i never had any problems with my old laptop?
                                                        thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                          QQ for any IT/tech heads

Got a new laptop with work and i cant seem to download any programs/software on to it as my user rights appear to be restricted.

thanks.
                                                          when selecting where to install it, try "my desktop".

Comment

Anyone recommend me a good documentary to watch before I go to bed?

Comment

So the guy doing the 200 buyins @ 100NL fr in 31 days finished today with a good few days to spare.

I think between the action he took, his winning, equivalent Stars RB it means he makes around 90k in a month playing 100NL

Games are dead yo!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                QQ for any IT/tech heads

thanks.
                                                                Make sure you are logged on using an administrator account. Check in the control panel > User Accounts > Manage Accounts

Comment

I'm not complaining that they are singing the songs. I'm not complaining that they are borrowing the tunes. I'm not saying they shouldn't. I'm saying that it's hypocritical of them to bitch about Celtic fans and then go out and copy the tunes and chants.
                                                                  No it's not.

We'd better leave it at that I think.

Comment

Doneski..such an effort to track the pic down again! ha

Jesus sligboi is getting through more flirting on here than MSN these days!
                                                                    I thought I was being subtle
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

tonights movie for your consideration

RTE 1 later

Tin Men

Ive watched it at least 20 times and still laugh

Comment

You know if you deleted the word armwrestle from the above it would be the gayest thing I've ever read in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          Any Louis Theroux stuff. I recommend The Bunny Ranch, The Nazis, America's most hated family or the one about American Kids all being on drugs.

Comment

The Cove
                                                                            Earthlings
                                                                            Bigger, Stronger, Faster
                                                                            The King of Kong

All of these are good watches.

Comment

when selecting where to install it, try "my desktop".
                                                                              Nice one Zod that did the job.
                                                                              How does that get around the restriction?

Comment

The great documentary made by a couple of Irish in Venezuela years ago when they happened to be with Chavez around the time the US backed capitalist pig dogs organised a coup against him. Magnificent, award winning documentary.

Comment

[NSFW=][/NSFW]

This place is sadly lacking in flesh lately.

You guys losing your libido or wot? This may help

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    'Cunt' is an IPB word for me, I'd never use it speaking. I cringe when I hear it.
                                                                                    Think since Curb, it's lost that edge really

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpDiZLrTHX4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E_7q4hzWFc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

No it's not.

We'd better leave it at that I think.
                                                                                      Well, if you say so. you're wrong, but we'll leave it so.

Comment

Well, if you say so. you're wrong, but we'll leave it so.

Comment

Ages since I listened to these dudes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgeKfzD5PlU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfAuFAgHpzc[/ame]

Comment

Well, 13 years or so waiting for that difficult second album?

Comment

who shat in your chips this evening?

Comment

who shat in your chips this evening?
                                                                                                It was a humourous picture posting in response to your "you're wrong" comment. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                  Well, 13 years or so waiting for that difficult second album?
                                                                                                  Aye, right up there with The Stone Roses on that front

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                                    Yea i was playing well until i ran into the juggernaut that is BIGBADPAT.. AKs no good v A10o for a monster stack did most of the damage.. hung around for a long time to come 12th/13th

EDIT- how come you weren't there?
                                                                                                    Went on the beer.

Just back from Limitless, what an absolute pile of wank!!! TD you have a lot to answer for saying that was decent.

Comment

I'm fucking bored.

Comment

It was a humourous picture posting in response to your "you're wrong" comment. Sorry.
                                                                                                        not enough tren in your post. give me 5 minutes.

Comment

Hoop Dreams (its 4 hours tho )

Gasland or We Live in Public are very interesting, think gasland bout 80 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                            I'm fucking bored.
                                                                                                            Get to the gym imo

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                              I'm fucking bored.
                                                                                                              Have an argument with zod. It's great craic.

Comment

Sick goal from Kuyt.

@Zod
                                                                                                                I mock your value system. You also appear foolish in the eyes of others. .

Comment

Comment

Is there a way of checking the entry fee of all the tournaments i've played on Ladbrokes today? I've played about 12 tournies this evening and there must be some fuck up or something because there's a lot less money in my account there should be. Was on to some retard on Livechat that hasnt a clue. Cheers

Comment

Have an argument with zod. It's great craic.
                                                                                                                      Battle of wits with an unarmed man is no fun

Comment

Rigged Obviously... don't care once it's rigged in my direction!

don't know why it doesn't show his hand in the converter.. he has A 10

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 8.8 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds 10 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t5350)
                                                                                                                        Button (t10600)
                                                                                                                        Hero (SB) (t2763)
                                                                                                                        BB (t4980)
                                                                                                                        UTG (t6049)
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 (t10112)
                                                                                                                        MP1 (t4530)
                                                                                                                        MP2 (t5020)
                                                                                                                        MP3 (t6140)

Hero's M: 11.51

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
                                                                                                                        5 folds, CO bets t300, Button calls t300, Hero raises to t1000, 2 folds, Button calls t700

Flop: (t2490) 10, 10, J (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero bets t1753 (All-In), Button calls t1753

Turn: (t5996) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t5996) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t5996
                                                                                                                        Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                          For starters, don't look on training as something you have to do just because of the law, it really is very important and will reduce your chances of having accidents. I was quite the latecomer to bikes, and remember spending over £1k on lessons before getting my first bike for £2.4k ( late 1990's). This was back when you could just apply for a license, and buy a 1300cc Hayabusa, if you could afford it and the insurance

The bros you mentioned would be a good starter alright, especially as it wouldn't have to be restricted. Unfortunately, they stopped making them around 1993, so it's very difficult to find a clean example ( also because they were so popular with couriers, running them into the ground)

So maybe a Honda CB500, Suzuki GS 500, or Honda CB400 superfour would suit. Any of them would need to be restricted
                                                                                                                          Re: Training, i would grasp it with both hands, have never been on a motorbike before, so to just get on one would be silly imo, but dont rob me either

I have paid a few k on scuba courses and i would put driving a bike in the same thing, one needs to learn from people who know.

Thanks for the recomondations, was also looking at kawakaki kle 500, http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/1956632

what you think ?
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X