This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
    At least. methinks you wont be the only one at it . At least they are giving something to at least 1% to the field . that gotta be a bonus
    Took the screenshot a second too late to show his hand. He had KK, dunno why he was shoving utg+1 with Kings, bit of a donkey I think.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

lol, I just doubled up with KK at the same time.
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ugh was sittin at a table with 7 sit outs - and of course i bust - JJ no gud v A10

Comment

Watched the Pilot of that Spartucus last night.

Utter tripe
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

board ran out a2345 on my BB, i held 6 9 and lost to 67 who had raised UTG+1
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

4x utg+1 utg limp calls. i have KQ flop comes TJQ two clubs I have none. he bets 30. I shove . He instacalls with 89 GAME OVER
              You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                board ran out a2345 on my BB, i held 6 9 and lost to 67 who had raised UTG+1
                fold pf or 3bet

Comment

lol, I just doubled up with KK at the same time.
                  That was me. I didnt come here to fold!.

Comment

I'm remembering why I hate freerolls now. just missed out on a 4 way all in where my K10 would have nut housed over a flopped straight.
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

liverpool playing well. 2-0 up thank fcuk. torres and babel. predicting 6-1 final score

Comment

This is class

Something to enjoy while you are playing the freeroll:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m4H77z3fJE[/ame]

Comment

liverpool playing well. 2-0 up thank fcuk. torres and babel. predicting 6-1 final score
                          hoping me winning an IO ticket will be one of the other 3 horsemen.
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

3-0, Aquaman!
                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              Watched the Pilot of that Spartucus last night.

Utter tripe
                              Hmmm, I'm loving it, every episode is better then the previous one. Anything in particular you didn't like or just generally??

Also, I think this is the first time for me that the BBV wasn't in the Recent Post menu of the front page...

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                Something to enjoy while you are playing the freeroll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m4H77z3fJE
                                A great song. Love the 2+min guitar intro. Zuma is a great album
                                really like Stupid Girl and Dont Cry No Tears.

Comment

Peter Graves RIP.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sp-BYkOGkw[/ame]

Comment

Can we get a new BBV title please? that one is well overdue a change.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

well the sitouts are all about to get knocked out in the next round or two, hows everyone getting on?
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                          It is one of the best titles of all time though! Cracks me every time I read it.
                                          "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Laughing away at this, surely there is a b&b nearby.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtmaYEl1MHY[/ame]
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                              Hmmm, I'm loving it, every episode is better then the previous one. Anything in particular you didn't like or just generally??

Also, I think this is the first time for me that the BBV wasn't in the Recent Post menu of the front page...
                                              it was like Caligula crossed with a bad CGI show that'd air at 4am on Sci-Fi.
                                              The plot, language, acting were ridiculous. There was a HUGE overuse of the comic book frame blood effect. And it seemed that the writers went every 10 minutes, eh this is getting boring lads.....TITS!!!
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                ...home of the stealth werewolf

Comment

HE'S BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Torres 4-0 brilliant finish .

Comment

holy shit, I've 39k in that WPT freroll.

EDIT: 55k
                                                    Last edited by Zuroph; 15-03-10, 21:54.
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Best thing Gerrards has done for quite some time in a Liverpool jersey.

Comment

Woah, Dirk Kuyt didn't play???
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I was watching the 1st episode of new series Cougar Town with Courtney Cox on RTE2 while multitasking (multitasking = reading Cheltenham stuff, putting my bets on, and writing lecture notes) and I thought it had got rather too serious in tone with its subplot with new characters after the 2nd break.

About 5 minutes later I realise that Cougar Town is a 30 mins series. Was watching a subsequent programme.

Just to prove that lucky is better than good (and I'm lucky at horse racing despite not having any interest in it and usually only betting on Cheltenham) here are my bets guaranteed to wipe the floor with all of our experts here (I should put them in a spoiler which costs €5 to click, my lucksackery is gold dust):

1:30 Oscar Whiskey
                                                          2:05 Sizing Europe
                                                          2:40 Ogee
                                                          3:20 Punjabi

Comment

FFS!
                                                            Microsoft installed updates to Windows 7 tonight and now the poxy thing won't work.

Windows just grinds to a stop if I turn on the wireless connection or stick in a lan cable. It seems to be ok in safe mode. Fckd if I know what to do. Sigh
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Zigmund and Durrrr HU on Sky Sports 3 should be entertaining PLO viewing.

Comment

it was like Caligula crossed with a bad CGI show that'd air at 4am on Sci-Fi.
                                                                The plot, language, acting were ridiculous. There was a HUGE overuse of the comic book frame blood effect. And it seemed that the writers went every 10 minutes, eh this is getting boring lads.....TITS!!!
                                                                But have you seen Xena's tits yet?
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                  Zigmund and Durrrr HU on Sky Sports 3 should be entertaining PLO viewing.
                                                                  With Galfond on commentary!!!!
                                                                  Essential viewing.
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Probably wasnt the best idea to have two heads up tables going when you havent played online properly

Played 5 matches and won 3

Comment

Brag: Poker account balance is now the highest it's ever been. Ran good, moved up levels, ran better.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        But have you seen Xena's tits yet?
                                                                        I may give it another go

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                          A great song. Love the 2+min guitar intro. Zuma is a great album
                                                                          really like Stupid Girl and Dont Cry No Tears.
                                                                          Zuma could well be my favourite Neil Young album. It's one of those albums that when I'm looking through my mp3 and can't find anything I really feel like listening to, I'll go back to it again despite having heard it countless times.

Comment

Hmm flop the nut flush paired turn, rivered case A for the nut house LOLZ

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                              With Galfond on commentary!!!!
                                                                              Essential viewing.
                                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EabQ3wJKPNQ[/ame]
                                                                              Lol
                                                                              Last edited by Luckmode; 15-03-10, 22:55.

Comment

I may give it another go
                                                                                They are very good...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  FFS!
                                                                                  Microsoft installed updates to Windows 7 tonight and now the poxy thing won't work.

Windows just grinds to a stop if I turn on the wireless connection or stick in a lan cable. It seems to be ok in safe mode. Fckd if I know what to do. Sigh
                                                                                  Are you sure it was the updates? The only new one I got here was the annoying 'choose a browser one'. Got it on xp last week, and on 7 today. Didn't cause any problems on either though, just seemed very redundant.
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I've run bad all nite. I really thought i had this fecker banged.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

BB (t4530)
                                                                                    UTG (t5350)
                                                                                    MP (t5060)
                                                                                    CO (t5100)
                                                                                    Button (t3390)
                                                                                    Hero (SB) (t6650)

Hero's M: 221.67

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
                                                                                    3 folds, Button bets t100, Hero raises to t1100, 1 fold, Button raises to t3390 (All-In), Hero calls t2290

Flop: (t6800) J, 5, 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t6800) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t6800) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t6800

Results:
                                                                                    Button had Q, Q (straight, Queen high).
                                                                                    Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                    Outcome: Button won t6800

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                      I've run bad all nite. I really thought i had this fecker banged.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

BB (t4530)
                                                                                      UTG (t5350)
                                                                                      MP (t5060)
                                                                                      CO (t5100)
                                                                                      Button (t3390)
                                                                                      Hero (SB) (t6650)

Hero's M: 221.67

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
                                                                                      3 folds, Button bets t100, Hero raises to t1100, 1 fold, Button raises to t3390 (All-In), Hero calls t2290

Flop: (t6800) J, 5, 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t6800) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t6800) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t6800

Results:
                                                                                      Button had Q, Q (straight, Queen high).
                                                                                      Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                      Outcome: Button won t6800
                                                                                      is your 3bet 11x his open?
                                                                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                        is your 3bet 11x his open?
                                                                                        yep
                                                                                        he was running 43/10 over 30 hands. i know thats a small sample but I was confident he'd call/push anything.

Comment

yep
                                                                                          he was running 43/10 over 30 hands. i know thats a small sample but I was confident he'd call/push anything.
                                                                                          still don't like it

Comment

Why?

BTW this is is the 3k gtd deepstack on strs

Comment

Why?

your losing out on value by raising that much IMO

Comment

Why?

are you serious? you don't know why you played the hand bad?

anyway you obv aren't looking for advice on the hand cos you posted it here,

but i wudn't be sympathetic with someone if they played the hand bad

Comment

I may give it another go
                                                                                                  To be honest the first 3/4 are poor from a drama perspective, it does get repedative with the fight scenes, how its going to end, but either the ratings were poor or they drafted in new writers it seems to have taken a different angle from 4 on, watching it the other night i actually had not noticed the language too much but it hit me it was like watching shakesphere. And the tits of course.

Working all weekend so gona give Pacific a spin now. Fingers crossed. And Strewlpeter, dont be worried about 3 day old musscles in the fridge, get back to me when you have eaten 3 year old steak from the freezer...lol
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Boo, just busted out of the freeroll in 111th, there goes my Irish open dream.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      I saw a 15 second clip of Airplane on BBC today. It had 4 top gags in that slight timeframe.

I'll never get bored of re-watching it.

Comment

another pat kenny frontline show about the negative equity property market

he really is the most miserable cunt on television

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I think PK is a great current affairs journalist tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                                            are you serious? you don't know why you played the hand bad?

anyway you obv aren't looking for advice on the hand cos you posted it here,

but i wudn't be sympathetic with someone if they played the hand bad
                                                                                                            Actually Jason,
                                                                                                            I would like advice on the hand. If you think I played it that bad, then explain why you think that. I got it all in when I was in front. I got it in with the help of - what I believe - was a good read. Against any other player on another night - you're right - I would've played it differently. But against that player, at that time, I played how I thought I would maximise my profit. It turns out he caught runner runner and I was fcuked.

If he folds then meh - it's early on in a very loose mtt. i've sent out a message that i don't like my blind s being raised and I can build from there.

Comment

Should do a show on sunshine lollipops and rainbows imo.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                I think PK is a great current affairs journalist tbh.
                                                                                                                he is a miserable so and so (must.. refrain.. from.. using.. bad.. language)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                  Boo, just busted out of the freeroll in 111th, there goes my Irish open dream.
                                                                                                                  12th of 82 left at the third break. please god one time.
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                    Are you sure it was the updates? The only new one I got here was the annoying 'choose a browser one'. Got it on xp last week, and on 7 today. Didn't cause any problems on either though, just seemed very redundant.
                                                                                                                    Well the problem started with the restart that came with the updates. But it looks now like its a data corruption issue.
                                                                                                                    I've re installed the browser and done a chdsk and things are looking up.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

12th of 82 left at the third break. please god one time.

WWUUUUU 12th of 82

one time etc. etc.

Comment

Worlds Greatest Dad is a quality little movie.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                                          I saw a 15 second clip of Airplane on BBC today. It had 4 top gags in that slight timeframe.

I'll never get bored of re-watching it.
                                                                                                                          I slightly prefer Naked Gun, but it's just such a quality film. You could watch it back to back because all the gags you missed from laughing the first time would be funny the second time.
                                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X