Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone do $22 on stars for full tilt? Much appreciated if someone can do.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      Tony, go fuck yourself with this nonsense.
      bit ott?
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
        That Paul Merson extract is fairly eye opening, never had any knowledge other than his rep but his life has to be some story based on that piece alone.

link please

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            This fucking stupid video got uploaded 5 days ago and already has 1.6 million views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGz8qqRgTVQ

you just don't get it do you

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
              link please
              Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
              This is an immense read. Paul Merson autobiography extract.

http://ukfootballweek.blogspot.com/2...velations.html
              ^C Kid posted it last night.^

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                you just don't get it do you
                Enlighten me please so?
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                  bit ott?
                  not ott enough IMO.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

anyone fancy a stake for the storm, stick stars alias in here

Comment

Mahony's ears must be burning like mad right now.

Edit: Boom!
                      Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 27-03-11, 17:13.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        No ? You are in a minority IMO.

It was 90 for the 6 Nations matches and they were sold out. I'm sure there are loads of kids soccer clubs who could have used the Uruguay tickets if people didn't want them.
                        Aren't Uruguayone of the top teams in the world, why wouldn't people want to go anyway if they are really into soccer
                        Ive been to Id say 90% of home Ireland games in the last 4 or 5 years, and I can totally understand people not attending. The pricing is ridiculous I remember paying 75 quid to watch the Bulgaria game at Croker in the pissing rain and cold it was the single worst 90 mins of football Ive ever experienced. Last night in contrast we actually showed in spells what the team are capable of.

This is the worst Ireland team in years and we are set up to play to our abilities and get the best results we can, as much as I moan about our shit play Id still rather see us qualify by grinding out results than trying to play an open passing game and getting destroyed every second match.

They might be a bunch of english bangers and has beens, but they are OUR bunch of bangers and has beens and if they qualify I for one will be making the most of it, realistically this could be our last major championship for a long time we are a tiny country who boxed way above our weight in the 90s.

For those who think Keane should be dropped, loltastic, his goal record for us is insane and he is still by far our biggest goal threat.

Cmon Ireland imo

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                          Mahony's ears must be burning like mad right now.

Edit: Boom!
                          Is it possible that you can have an alert set so that any time a word is mentioned in a thread, that you get alerted?

I'm just back from 4hours of gym so my brain isn't working well, but I think that sentence makes sense?

Comment

Strange request but can anyone find a link to the Ivory Coast vs Benin game for a degen please? Ive checked the usual places already tytyty

Comment

Photoshop thread on boards is excellent again this week.

Originally posted by tenandtracer
                              Last edited by Teddie; 27-03-11, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                Strange request but can anyone find a link to the Ivory Coast vs Benin game for a degen please? Ive checked the usual places already tytyty
                                0-0 HT

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  0-0 HT

Aye its saying that but it only kicked off at 18-40 our time. Thanks anyway.

Comment

No must have kicked off earlier, flashscore is never wrong. I wrote 0-0 HT knowing it was in injury time after 45, i was just trying to make something happen, 0-1 now. Im assuming you went Ivory Coast though?

EDIT: Change 'never' to 'sometimes'!
                                    Last edited by rounders123; 27-03-11, 18:07. Reason: trust in the usually reliable live ticker let me down

Comment

Its 1nil to Benin after the first 30 minutes according to these

Edit - Flashscore is frequently wrong. The one I would normally use for obscure football is Futbol24.

Opr
                                      Last edited by Opr; 27-03-11, 18:07.

Comment

Im gonna guess their clocks didnt change like ours.
                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Is it possible that you can have an alert set so that any time a word is mentioned in a thread, that you get alerted?

I'm just back from 4hours of gym so my brain isn't working well, but I think that sentence makes sense?
                                          How can you spend 4 hours in the gym?

Comment

Just reading your post Percy I see it was probably a stream you were after. Poor quality but the best I would say you will get.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                              How can you spend 4 hours in the gym?
                                              when you are there with 2 others and are spotting/swapping.

Did full weights session, followed by full circuits, then played rugby for about 2 hours.

I feel like I'm about to die, but in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                No must have kicked off earlier, flashscore is never wrong. I wrote 0-0 HT knowing it was in injury time after 45, i was just trying to make something happen, 0-1 now. Im assuming you went Ivory Coast though?

EDIT: Change 'never' to 'sometimes'!
                                                Yeah on IC for nice wedge fml!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                  Just reading your post Percy I see it was probably a stream you were after. Poor quality but the best I would say you will get.

Opr
                                                  The Ivory coast are playing on the afrobox

Comment

Cheers for the link OPR 1-1 Drogba

Comment

That Merson extract is the sickest thing i've read in a long time. The book will be dangerous.

Comment

The speed that some people apply with is frightening.

Comment

Shitty russian hit and run bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                            Shitty russian hit and run bastards.
                                                            What colour was the car?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                              What colour was the car?
                                                              stupid fuckers who call raises preflop and hit runner runner flushes... then disappear after they win....

Comment

Started using sugarsync, similar to dropbox, but has extra features and 5gbs for free.

Get an extra 500mbs for signing up through this referral link:
                                                                SugarSync is a cloud file sharing, file sync and online backup service that is simple, powerful and easy to use. Get a 30 day free trial!

Comment

someone ship me 1 dolla on stars please?

have 10.02 left and want to play the 25k gtd at same time as the shitstorm.

scandoballet. you get 10% of my winnings obv

Comment

will ship now

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                      will ship now
                                                                      shop closed

Comment

on its way

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                                                                          on its way
                                                                          will ship back, plus 2% interest for goodwill

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            Ha, jerome? That's weird, you probably know my brother from those days.
                                                                            Yeah Jerome, we shared a gaff on Parnell St , smoked ourselves into oblivion for 2 years solid.Good times.

Who's your brother? Pm if preferred!
                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 27-03-11, 19:14.
                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

blom and Negraneau heads up 4 tabling atm

Comment

blom rubbing his nipples with 21k of Daniels money after 60 hands or so.

Comment

when blom shoves he usually has the best hand
                                                                                  really, High1Poker? do you really think so?

Comment

on table 7249 if anyone wants to rail.

Comment

of to a retardly bad start ste..

Poker Stars, $10 + $1 NL Hold'em Tournament, 10/20 Blinds, 9 Players
                                                                                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

MP1: 3,000
                                                                                      MP2: 2,990
                                                                                      CO: 2,970
                                                                                      BTN: 3,000
                                                                                      SB: 2,980
                                                                                      Hero (BB): 3,000
                                                                                      UTG: 3,000
                                                                                      UTG+1: 3,190
                                                                                      UTG+2: 2,870

Pre-Flop: (30) A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                                                                                      UTG raises to 70, 6 folds, SB raises to 280, Hero calls 260, UTG calls 210

Flop: (840) 2 K J (3 Players)
                                                                                      SB bets 380, Hero calls 380, UTG folds

Turn: (1,600) Q (2 Players)
                                                                                      SB checks, Hero checks

River: (1,600) 8 (2 Players)
                                                                                      SB bets 900, Hero calls 900

Results: 3,400 Pot
                                                                                      SB showed K K and WON 3,400 (+1,850 NET)
                                                                                      Hero mucked A A and LOST (-1,540 NET)

Comment

Fairly poor drug purchasing in Amsterdam. We kept leaving stuff in the hotel and having to get re-ups.
                                                                                        So inevitably when we got to the airport today we had a shocking amount left over, 11 pre-rolled joints and half a bag of something or other.
                                                                                        Seem a shame to abandon it and I thought of putting a few in my bag and pulling the 'accidentally left them there' line. And its not as if I've ever been randomly stopped at Dublin airport.

But lost my nerve and abandoned everything, and very glad as I did get randomly stopped at the blue channel in Dublin airport for a few questions, and know I'd have bottled it in hilarious fashion if I'd been carrying contraband.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          This fucking stupid video got uploaded 5 days ago and already has 1.6 million views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGz8qqRgTVQ
                                                                                          "I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here."
                                                                                          Mitch Hedburg
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            Fairly poor drug purchasing in Amsterdam. We kept leaving stuff in the hotel and having to get re-ups.
                                                                                            So inevitably when we got to the airport today we had a shocking amount left over, 11 pre-rolled joints and half a bag of something or other.
                                                                                            Seem a shame to abandon it and I thought of putting a few in my bag and pulling the 'accidentally left them there' line. And its not as if I've ever been randomly stopped at Dublin airport.

But lost my nerve and abandoned everything, and very glad as I did get randomly stopped at the blue channel in Dublin airport for a few questions, and know I'd have bottled it in hilarious fashion if I'd been carrying contraband.
                                                                                            good times but next time be a man and stuff it up your arse, if you get probed just use the line that you smoked so much over there your shit is now 95% grass 5% shit
                                                                                            48

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                              I'd be very surprised if they do 'lucksack a qualification' you'll keep that attitude, everybody who is moaning about how shit this Irish team (most who don't even watch the games) will be straight on the band wagon if they get there.
                                                                                              I'm one of those people (and I've said this here before) who would actually prefer Ireland not to qualify for major tournaments due to my detestation of the drunken, bandwagoning Ole Ole brigade.

Fair play to those of you who can watch Ireland play, I can't. Virtually every game I try to I just have to switch off.

But the point about being a Spurs fan is an interesting one. I have indeed suffered through all manner of crap from them over the years and still watched and cheered them on. I've just never felt that way about Ireland. Even at their height I didn't care a great deal about them and always watched England matches if they clashed.

I guess I was taking a whizz when the good Lord was handing out the patriotism gene.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                Vodafone wireless is one thing, but the Vodafone fixed line is the same as Eircom, as is BT/Smart/Perlico etc.
                                                                                                the same company
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Vodafone wireless is one thing, but the Vodafone fixed line is the same as Eircom, as is BT/Smart/Perlico etc.
                                                                                                  also, this is technically not accurate

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    also, this is technically not accurate
                                                                                                    I thought that most of the suppliers all use Eircom's lines?

Comment

I thought that most of the suppliers all use Eircom's lines?
                                                                                                      Lines yes, BRAS, DSLAM, contention ratio, line type, (LLU, BMB, NGN, Bitstream) No.

Comment

Just owned some chap in the shit storm up to 11k

Comment

There is something incredible tiling about sports Irish sports teams and I think it's their easy acceptance of failure/mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                            There is something incredible tiling about sports Irish sports teams and I think it's their easy acceptance of failure/mediocrity.
                                                                                                            Irish Mentality in a lot of ways.
                                                                                                            It's strange but we are sometimes more eager to accept a glorious defeat rather than a grinding victory.

Comment

get through 13k players in the daily 40k and 300 off the money...

Poker Stars, $10 + $1 NL Hold'em Tournament, 350/700 Blinds, 85 Ante, 9 Players
                                                                                                              LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: 13,875
                                                                                                              BTN: 17,101
                                                                                                              Hero (SB): 15,234
                                                                                                              BB: 42,772
                                                                                                              UTG: 12,780
                                                                                                              UTG+1: 17,070
                                                                                                              UTG+2: 13,120
                                                                                                              MP1: 8,141
                                                                                                              MP2: 36,546

Pre-Flop: (1,815) Q A dealt to Hero (SB)
                                                                                                              5 folds, CO raises to 13,790 and is All-In, BTN folds, Hero raises to 15,149 and is All-In, BB folds

Flop: (29,045) 6 J 4 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (29,045) 3 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (29,045) 5 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 29,045 Pot
                                                                                                              CO showed A J and WON 29,045 (+15,255 NET)
                                                                                                              Hero showed Q A and LOST (-13,440 NET)

fuck off poker

Comment

There's always been just a sense of 'not quite as good as he could/should be' with Robbie Keane for me. He takes the wrong option, runs the wrong way, tries these ridiculous flicks and stuff, gets caught with lazy offsides etc.
                                                                                                                Always hoped he'd iron it out of his game as he got older, but he seems fundamentally to be just a level below top tier.

But he's been fantastic for us, the amount of crucial goals alone. Some of the younger IPBers probably aren't aware what it was like before Robbie, when we often had no obvious goal scorer at all - scoring 2 in a qualification campaign marked you out as a legend of Irish goalscoring before Robbie came along. And as someone else said he has been dedicated to the cause as well, always turning up without ever giving the aura that international footballer is an inconvenience.

Hopefully him and Duffer get at least one more finals tournament, would be a fitting reward. Wonder if Keane will stay around for 2016, a 24 team Euros is something we really ought to qualify for. He'll be 35 during the campaign though.

Comment

Busy night ahead....

[NSFW="NSFW"]http://awesometits.tumblr.com/[/NSFW]
                                                                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Something weird happened this morning.

Was in the gym and the fire alarm went off and people starting leaving... WTF Australia.
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Was in the gym and the fire alarm went off and people starting leaving... WTF Australia.
                                                                                                                      Ha!

In maybe the first couple of weeks of me being over here from England I was staying in Merville in UCD and the fire alarm goes off at night. Up I hop out of bed waking up my housemates with them asking me wtf and to go back to bed. I couldnt get my head round it. Ive always been told, right through school, fire alarm off = go outside until told you can go back in. In Ireland its just fuck sake that alarm better go off soon.

Comment

Didnt know whether to laugh or cry loooooool have a look!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEeP1acj4Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEeP1acj4Y[/ame]
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

reminds me of the tommy tiernan joke about the fire alarm in the bar in germany . . . anyone any better luck on searching the joke?
                                                                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X