This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    Only a few more years left of time changes, so we may as well enjoy them while we can!

(Brits are changing soon enough to the whole year being GMT+1, so we'll have to change then as well)
    are u serious, are they keeping the summer time or winter time, please dont say winter time, i fuckin hate short evenings
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      are u serious, are they keeping the summer time or winter time, please dont say winter time, i fuckin hate short evenings
      lol
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 27-03-11, 01:12.
        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

This fucking stupid video got uploaded 5 days ago and already has 1.6 million views

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGz8qqRgTVQ[/ame]
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

as long as its just the screen, then you can get cheap enough replacements on ebay for about a fiver:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories
              how do you know if its just the screen? and not the "digitiser or what not" below too?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                Yeah some match, and ~80,000 at the match bodes well for USA football. Pity about their fans before the match during the Japan minutes silence though, left a fairly sour taste
                Yeah if a game like that can't generate more interest in the soccer then nothing will. Missed that at the start, very poor taste.

fml, how the hell that ended up 1-1 is just mind boggling!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                  lol
                  what are you lolling for
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCgERAD9LQs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Comment

Could you try and attach it up with USB to your laptop and see if it connects okay?
                        everything works fine on it, just there's a monumental amount of heavy duty cracks all across the surface at the top of the phone.

Comment

Comment

There's nothing worse then that feeling when you drop your phone and it's lieing there face down on the ground. Before turning over you try to do quick calculations on height of drop relative to the last time you dropped it, or the hardness of the surface it falls on. Then... you go to turn it over, always really slowly for some reason, you turn on the light which reveals it's miraculously fine. Then follows a few weeks of being ridiculously overly careful with it...
                            Profit before people.

Comment

wtf Hegzy you must be running bad no ft on pokerstars tonight

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                There's nothing worse then that feeling when you drop your phone and it's lieing there face down on the ground. Before turning over you try to do quick calculations on height of drop relative to the last time you dropped it, or the hardness of the surface it falls on. Then... you go to turn it over, always really slowly for some reason, you turn on the light which reveals it's miraculously fine. Then follows a few weeks of being ridiculously overly careful with it...
                                bullshit, the feeling of turning it over and revealing cracks deeper than the average soul is a far worse feeling!

Comment

hubby just started plating on stars and i was checking up on him and sent him a text giving out asking wtf was he doing playing a 3 dollar rebuy as he is only a beginner
                                  he said he played it by mistake thinking it was a freezout and guess what!!!

he came 4th hahahahahah, fuck it he is gonna get the bug now, i said to him now my love click on requests and transfer me some funds lol

he says he doesnt know how lol.
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    bullshit, the feeling of turning it over and revealing cracks deeper than the average soul is a far worse feeling!
                                    It adds character to the phone. Sets it apart from all the rest. Try watch car girl gif through a crack, could change your perspective on her.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      It adds character to the phone. Sets it apart from all the rest. Try watch car girl gif through a crack, could change your perspective on her.
                                      still a skank.

Has worse skin now.

Disaster

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wqOGfTLXGU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wqOGfTLXGU[/ame]

Comment

fuck, drunken ebaying.

Managed to buy a 3Gs and a 3G screen.

Can you cancel on Ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                            Mildly disturbing. Too many questions. I'm going to bed.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

not sure if i posted this before, but its my all time favorite! im in stitches everytime i watch it, i also had one of these dogs!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWN_AL9vrbc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWN_AL9vrbc[/ame]

if you dont laugh its all a matter!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

ahahahahahahahahahah sorry im such a strange mood tonight!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB7rKMcNnak&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB7rKMcNnak&feature=related[/ame]
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

has anyone seen this movie? its nothing to with farts , poker related!
                                                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427998/
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

ye feckers i know well ye are waiting for me to feck off to bed, its never this quiet, well im going nowhere, full of beans here, cool beans actually

Last edited by SatNav; 27-03-11, 02:25.
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Hi Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                          Hi Michelle
                                                          FLIRTING

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                            Hi Michelle
                                                            at last, i was starting to feel very paranoid here.
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

FLIRTING
                                                              Emmet you are such a sneaking cunt, i knew well you were lurking!!!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Emmet you are such a sneaking cunt, i knew well you were lurking!!!
                                                                  harsh, I'm wallowing in self pity over my phone, while sobering up so I've no hangover tomorrow, while trying to figure out whether or not I should go to a wedding in July, while trying to figure out flight prices that suit the dates.

In essence, I'm too busy to keep you company right now!

Comment

im ok just a little

lonely
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

harsh, I'm wallowing in self pity over my phone, while sobering up so I've no hangover tomorrow, while trying to figure out whether or not I should go to a wedding in July, while trying to figure out flight prices that suit the dates.

In essence, I'm too busy to keep you company right now!
                                                                      Go to the fuckin wedding, life is too short, its not till july, something to look forward to and
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      bring me i could do with a day ou
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I've been invited as a date, its in Spain, and I dunno if that's cool beans or not.

Plus I'll be in the middle of my dissertation, so that's another reason why not.

Plus I'm beeee ROKE.

Also, take it easy ya oul Cougar.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFc_oOsroyA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFc_oOsroyA&feature=related[/ame]

hmm not bad reviews im downloading now so ill get back to ye on my thoughts!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I've been invited as a date, its in Spain, and I dunno if that's cool beans or not.

Plus I'll be in the middle of my dissertation, so that's another reason why not.

Plus I'm beeee ROKE.

Also, take it easy ya oul Cougar.
                                                                            Number 1= its in spain for gods sake
                                                                            number 2=could be the future wife
                                                                            number 3=might not get the chance again
                                                                            number 4 = could you explain the big long word beginning with D?
                                                                            number 5= less of the oul its MILF actually!!!!!!!!

EDIT[= get a fuckin loan!!!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Number 1= its in spain for gods sake
                                                                                number 2=could be the future wife
                                                                                number 3=might not get the chance again
                                                                                number 4 = could you explain the big long word beginning with D?
                                                                                number 5= less of the oul its MILF actually!!!!!!!!

EDIT[= get a fuckin loan!!!
                                                                                1 - Spain aint cheap, I am
                                                                                2 - No, no, couldn't be a worse choice. Long story of which the internet is no place for.
                                                                                3 - Probably wont
                                                                                4 - Dissertation = Thesis = Accounts for 1/3 of my MSc marks
                                                                                5 - "Cougar" is a gamey milf. A far better term.

EDIT : 30k in the red, a student, with no income,
                                                                                Loan?
                                                                                Do me a favour love!

Comment

1 - Spain aint cheap, I am
                                                                                  2 - No, no, couldn't be a worse choice. Long story of which the internet is no place for.
                                                                                  3 - Probably wont
                                                                                  4 - Dissertation = Thesis = Accounts for 1/3 of my MSc marks
                                                                                  5 - "Cougar" is a gamey milf. A far better term.

EDIT : 30k in the red, a student, with no income,
                                                                                  Loan?
                                                                                  Do me a favour love!
                                                                                  30k

go and jump out of the plane half way there!!!!!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

speculate to accumulate. Education costs $$$ but it prints $$$$$$.

Nightio, up in 6 hours to crack back into the math.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag[/ame]

Comment

F1 linkage.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Morning. I arrived in work at 7 having had one hour less sleep, and the bloody night shift had one hour less work, bastards. Anyway, the phone rang and it was one of the application support groups looking for help with some work they had done in the night that went wrong. I told them we'd just arrived and were doing our shift handover, if they called back in 5 minutes I'd be free to help. Two minutes later they sent an incident to our queue requesting help with their change that went wrong. Then one of the change coordinaters came over to our desk and asked if we could help with a change that went wrong. Then the senior IT manager called, having been woken at 7am, to ask if we could help with this change that went wrong. Then I got an email cced to our entire team, from the same guy who had rang, asking if we could help with their change that had gone wrong. At times this place makes me want to punch things.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

As an aside, a couple of days later, there was a small article in the Irish times headlined 'Irish team refused from Dublin bar'. The article said that they'd been refused from Zanzibar. My flatmate was manager of Zanzibar and got called into head office to explain what happened,lol.

No idea how a reporter got hold of it and managed to mention the wrong bar.

Some fun banter ribbing my mate about it, many of you would recognise him, he's the guy that does the Renault scrappage scheme ads.
                                                                                            I must send him a link to this for the lols actually, he was fairly pissed off about it at the time as it caused him a ton of hassle for something that I was involved in.
                                                                                            Ha, jerome? That's weird, you probably know my brother from those days.

Comment

Has bk made a reply yet about why keanes dirt?

Need a giggle.

Comment

Funny what happens when you go to war with a nation and lose thousands upon thousands of lives fighting it huh!

If there was a tsunami that wiped out Cornwall tomorrow and Ireland were playing England in Landsdowne the following week, a minute's silence wouldn't be properly observed. Rightly or wrongly.
                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

ughhh I should probably go to bed
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                    Has bk made a reply yet about why keanes dirt?

Need a giggle.
                                                                                                    Nah I think he just wanted to throw a grenade in the BBV and then run like fuck. It worked.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

yeah BB loves those football levels. He had to be kidding there cos he's not retarded.

Comment

Ow my brains

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          Ow my brains

Didn't go balls deep in Georgia then?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                            Didn't go balls deep in Georgia then?
                                                                                                            Nah she seemed clingy.

Stunning woman though tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                              yeah BB loves those football levels. He had to be kidding there cos he's not retarded.
                                                                                                              This is the line he'll go with regardless if he was kidding or not for sure.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                Morning. I arrived in work at 7 having had one hour less sleep, and the bloody night shift had one hour less work, bastards. Anyway, the phone rang and it was one of the application support groups looking for help with some work they had done in the night that went wrong. I told them we'd just arrived and were doing our shift handover, if they called back in 5 minutes I'd be free to help. Two minutes later they sent an incident to our queue requesting help with their change that went wrong. Then one of the change coordinaters came over to our desk and asked if we could help with a change that went wrong. Then the senior IT manager called, having been woken at 7am, to ask if we could help with this change that went wrong. Then I got an email cced to our entire team, from the same guy who had rang, asking if we could help with their change that had gone wrong. At times this place makes me want to punch things.
                                                                                                                I suspect there's something your not telling us here. Did you tell them this with any sort of attitude?. Sounds like lingering bad blood between shifts or personality clashes?.

No point emailing back saying you can do something in 5 minutes, because that looks like you have time enough to give upperhand email replies as if to say youll do it on your terms and that can be taken the wrong way(or the right way!).

In hindsight you could have email replied saying your on it but dont actually get on it until your finished this changeover thing or 5 minutes later without saying 5 minutes. Or would that be too bowing a reply?.

Comment

I dislike Keane for leaving Spurs when captain and celebrating wildly about joining his "boyhood club" and then coming crawling back to us and expecting to be treated in the same manner he was held by the fans before he left.

Plus anytime in his career at Spurs, if i backed them, he was guaranteed to miss a hatful of chances. Also Jol's insistence of picking him ahead of Defoe was a huge mistake and cost us 4th place on at least one occasion.

Comment

Balotelli is the best addition to the Premiership since Mourinho.

He's the gift that keeps on giving. What a complete hero.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is a significant percentage of Irish people with an interest in football who genuinely believe Keane is a rubbish player, and some sort of ogre off the field.

This stems from the fact that a significant percentage of Irish people with an interest in football aren't very intelligent.

Keane is one of the best footballers this country has ever produced, and we'll very much miss him when he's gone.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                        Balotelli is the best addition to the Premiership since Mourinho.

He's the gift that keeps on giving. What a complete hero.

http://blogs.loughboroughecho.net/go...-word-ins.html
                                                                                                                        I just read this before I came to the bbv

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                          Unfortunately, there is a significant percentage of Irish people with an interest in football who genuinely believe Keane is a rubbish player, and some sort of ogre off the field.

This stems from the fact that a significant percentage of Irish people with an interest in football aren't very intelligent.

Keane is one of the best footballers this country has ever produced, and we'll very much miss him when he's gone.
                                                                                                                          I believe part of the hate stems from him coming from Tallaght but mostly his similarity to a jack russell. The Jack Russell bit can vex a lot of people, particularly when they see his wife.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X