Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team news for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Westwood, Foley, Dunne, O'Dea, Kilbane; Duff, Gibson, Whelan, McGeady; Keane, Doyle.

Opr

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Not true about the symbol according to the hip-n-happening Economist:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/johns...3/lexicography
        thank you, I knew it had to be bullshit. I'll call china and cancel the 100,000 scrabble "♥" upgrade tiles I had ordered then.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
          thank you, I knew it had to be bullshit. I'll call china and cancel the 100,000 scrabble "♥" upgrade tiles I had ordered then.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
            Gus i have a problem i was wondering if the IT People could help, I have a large PHP file from an online database (backstory: We use to have an online back office system for booking ring in collections of skip bags) now we need to move this data into our new system,

Question how would i go about putting this PHP file into a excel spreadsheet? Is there any software i can get online that would be able to help??

Thanks in advance
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

need the link to the video of the skit training video, where the guy "twilights" his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                need the link to the video of the skit training video, where the guy "twilights" his opponents.
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JUNc4gaw4U&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Prob posted already. I just think its funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-rCg1B4JGk[/ame]
                  Last edited by Maloney; 26-03-11, 18:51.
                  ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Still got it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QKHM3KPjtk&feature=aso[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                      Prob posted already. I just think its funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-rCg1B4JGk
                      Lol anything with a street fighter remix gets a +1 from me.

Also camera angle was shit and missed the best part. Watch the guy in the grey shirt at about 1.27.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He22Giqdo6I&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Nice bit if interest for me in the golf.One time

Bet receipt number : O/20173021/0000546Selection Selection Details Result
                        1 Golf
                        Arnold Palmer Invitational
                        Arnold Palmer Invitational Outright Betting
                        26th of Mar 2011 2:30 pm
                        Outright Betting
                        Laird, Martin @ 33/1

Pending
                        Stake and Return Details
                        Bet placed at 24th of Mar 2011 4:01 pm Total Stake €15.00
                        Bet type Single (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0
                        Number of lines 1 Total stake due €15.00
                        Stake per line €15.00 Freebets Redeemed €0.00
                        Channel Internet Total amount paid €15.00
                        Number of win lines -
                        Potential Returns €510.00
                        Close
                        Print

Comment

Couple of quid on Ireland to win 2-1 at 9-1 on betfair - gogogo!

Comment

I love the RTE panelists when they're talking about anything that isn't the premiership, they completely wing it and are liable to say ANYTHING. 5 minutes talking about how 'moody' Pandev is, 'he's kinda like Berbatov Bill' The guy is a untechnical workhorse and couldn't be less like Berbs.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Can someone post that gif of the girl with the tits there please - on o my friends wants to see it and I can't find it on the phone

Comment

just zoomed in on robbie singing amhran na fiann and had a mic close, wasnt too sure if he knew all the words
                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                    Lol anything with a street fighter remix gets a +1 from me.
                                    Re this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Clzry9slA[/ame]

NSFWish
                                    Last edited by MegaSin; 26-03-11, 19:51.

Comment

McGeady with end product, sweet. Lets hope we push on and play positively rather than let Macedonia attack us, especially considering we are at home.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                        McGeady with end product, sweet. Lets hope we push on and play positively rather than let Macedonia attack us, especially considering we are at home.
                                        UEFA cup game on ITV4 last week or so
                                        Mark Hateley was saying about how much he has come on since he left Scotland

Comment

How does Duff get away with his filthy diving?
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-03-11, 21:16.
                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              How does Duff get away with his filthy diving?
                                              How does robbie keane get away with being a professional footballer

Comment

Doyle going off is very, very bad. He's the one who makes us pass the ball in attack. Here come the hopeful punts and aimless crosses.
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                  Doyle going off is very, very bad. He's the one who makes us pass the ball in attack. Here come the hopeful punts and aimless crosses.
                                                  meh shane long isnt so bad he 's scored a good few goals for reading this season, would be more worried if we were up against better opposition tbh

EDIT: get teh fuck in there

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Comment

Count it.

Comment

Prob something to do with being in the top 15 all time premiership highest scorers and by far Irelands most prolific striker ever. Never got the Keane hate.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Prob something to do with being in the top 15 all time premiership highest scorers and by far Irelands most prolific striker ever. Never got the Keane hate.
                                                          Im on the phone so cant argue properly but there are loads of reasons to hate him

Comment

Lol @ their keeper.

Lol @ George Hamiltons 'like watching Brazil' remark. Jaysus.

Comment

This goalkeeper is horrid, we should be shooting from everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                                                                This goalkeeper is horrid, we should be shooting from everywhere
                                                                trap's half time talk, GIVE IT TO GIBSON, GIBSON SHOOOOT!!!!

Comment

Im on the phone so cant argue properly but there are loads of reasons to hate him
                                                                  Stick to the GAA imo.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Stick to the GAA imo.

Comment

I can think of two -he winges at the ref a bit too much, and he misses the occasional sitter. Otherwise he's one of the greatest players ever to put on a green shirt.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

My anti virus is up soon and going to try something different so am wondering what most here use?

this one is highly rated ,BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 does anyone here use it plus its only $29.95 which is fairly good, i dont want to use a free one as i download a lot of movies and stuff and need good protection.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                          My anti virus is up soon and going to try something different so am wondering what most here use?

this one is highly rated ,BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 does anyone here use it plus its only $29.95 which is fairly good, i dont want to use a free one as i download a lot of movies and stuff and need good protection.
                                                                          If you want protection and dont want a freebie then id suggest Featherlite.

Comment

free doesnt mean bad, a lot of the free ones are as good if not better now, as more users means threats are identified quicker.
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                              If you want protection and dont want a freebie then id suggest Featherlite.
                                                                              is that not a condom
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                Couple of quid on Ireland to win 2-1 at 9-1 on betfair - gogogo!
                                                                                HOOOOOLDDDDD!
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

~CHOOOOONNN!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adywROr6puk[/ame]
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Standard

Comment

HOOOOOLDDDDD!
                                                                                      Just wish I would have backed the overs like I was gonna as well

Comment

Attendance?

Absolutely shocking

Comment

Celtic socks? Fuck sake.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

FAI deserve to go bust with their stubborn ticket pricing systems.
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              Attendance?

Absolutely shocking
                                                                                              Didn't someone say earlier in the thread that tickets were 100 euro ?

Opr

Comment

Retarded post is retarded.

Comment

free doesnt mean bad, a lot of the free ones are as good if not better now, as more users means threats are identified quicker.
                                                                                                  Im not saying they are bad, but they dont cover absolutely everything. is dead parrot about he might have an idea!
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Tickets afaik were a package for tonight's game and the friendly against Uruguay on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                      Didn't someone say earlier in the thread that tickets were 100 euro ?

Opr
                                                                                                      2 tickets were 100 beans on ticketmaster earlier
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I could offer some speculation on this one. Might, MIGHT be something to do with one or all of the following...

- Being Irelands record goal scorer over 2x goals on his nearest contender

- Having a practically identical international goal record to Raul, despite one playing for Spain and one playing for Ireland. Raul was Spains all time top goal scorer until either yesterday or a few months ago depending on who you believe

- Consistently being the difference for Ireland, scoring some of the most clutch goals we've ever scored (Iran, Germany, Spain, France come to mind immediately, many others too)

- Being one of the most committed players we've ever had, almost never crying off and showing up for matches even when squad players have considered it beneath them

- Working his arse off every time he's played in said matches

- Being one of our GOAT players, certainly in terms of performances in a green shirt alone

- One of the premier leagues top goal scorers, even finishing a calender year as the top scorer in England, despite the amount of striking talent in that league

But that's just me maybe?

Brilliant from Ireland from the first half hour of that game, we really lack a central mid field though. Get Fahey and McCarthy on and keep the pressure on the Macedonians, if we fall back now we're in danger of throwing away a game we looked super comfortable in. We'll see what Trap is made of here.
                                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Think i might have broken my leg but im too hungover to go for an xray, all in all a solid birthday.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

no, just no.
                                                                                                            For home use you DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR ANTIVIRUS.
                                                                                                            Explore the versatility of Microsoft’s Windows 11 operating system. Find out how our latest Windows OS gives you more ways to work, play, and create.

use this instead
                                                                                                            or http://download.cnet.com/Avira-AntiV...-10322935.html
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

How is that not red?!

Comment

Fuck me!!
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I love the RTE panelists when they're talking about anything that isn't the premiership, they completely wing it and are liable to say ANYTHING. 5 minutes talking about how 'moody' Pandev is, 'he's kinda like Berbatov Bill' The guy is a untechnical workhorse and couldn't be less like Berbs.
                                                                                                                  I seriously admire their refusal to admit they haven't a clue and just wing it and hope for the best anyway though. Outside england they haven't even the slightest idea, they barely know england.always genius entertainment though...

Also is howard webb refereeing this!? Lol yellow card!
                                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    no, just no.
                                                                                                                    For home use you DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR ANTIVIRUS.
                                                                                                                    Explore the versatility of Microsoft’s Windows 11 operating system. Find out how our latest Windows OS gives you more ways to work, play, and create.

use this instead
                                                                                                                    or http://download.cnet.com/Avira-AntiV...-10322935.html
                                                                                                                    Avira is the one I put on my daughters Laptop but she picked up a virus and the place where i did the work ex are totally against the microsoft security essentials.
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Insane that that wasn't a red. Ref had the yellow out before he even had time to think about the tackle. Terrible stuff.

Comment

Aiden Mcgeady's best game in a green shirt tonight. Fruits of playing in a better league paying off.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Avira is the one I put on my daughters Laptop but she picked up a virus and the place where i did the work ex are totally against the microsoft security essentials.
                                                                                                                          then they are fools.
                                                                                                                          Security Essentials is a fantastic antivirus program that protects you from all sorts of malware, updates automatically, and is incredibly easy to use.
                                                                                                                          avira,avast,avg all over decent protection, avg just is a huge resource hog which is why i didnt recommend it.
                                                                                                                          Safe browsing habits (not using IE, having an adblocker,not installing 1000's of toolbars, etc)
                                                                                                                          will stop you picking up most threats.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X