• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubbish Ciaran, pure rubbish

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBOJ-07I1ug&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Cheers to TD for putting me onto Miike Snow, pretty good stuff

Comment

In a game in the JP but twisted. What's my line? Anyone that says go home is gay.

Comment

check this vid out,full screen+headphones on if ye got em

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VlbdBZ4LCs&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VlbdBZ4LCs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

More music pleas, drunk and in the mood for listening to some new stuff.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVPet3TWwHw[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
            In a game in the JP but twisted. What's my line? Anyone that says go home is gay.
            Keep reloading, you'll get it all back

Comment

JP = Jackpot?

Blend in so!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZseJ1Wuq8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Bfuakz87k[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6B-mVuUzlg[/ame]

prob noones cup of tea

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                  check this vid out,full screen+headphones on if ye got em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vlbd...layer_embedded
                  Epic.

Dog near the start and clown in the middle with hand out from behind the corner should be shot. Also, you owe me a new screen because I went to punch that guy at the end!
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    Keep reloading, you'll get it all back
                    I'm winning tho. Thats why I don't know my line.... Just get it in as much as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      JP = Jackpot?

Blend in so!
                      Yeh emmet I'm in the jackpot. Should I start a fight? I'm pretty soft.....

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                        Epic.

Dog near the start and clown in the middle with hand out from behind the corner should be shot. Also, you owe me a new screen because I went to punch that guy at the end!
                        The dogwas sure he was getting it!!! also notice at the start he looks down and is wearing a suit taught for a sec he was goin thru the pipe aswell!!

Comment

I'm winning tho. Thats why I don't know my line.... Just get it in as much as possible?
                          Of course, tis the JP way. Ask to switch to yamaha

Comment

nah, just hoover up the cash tables. I'd say most would be in a similarly drunk mood?

Or else you could pull a Theresa and bet your bollix

Comment

This may have been posted here before, but it's just so immense. Can't decide which ones my favourite. Thorn between "People call me Big Phil" "Are you the Goddess" and "I will cry at a commercial", pure fucking gold...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd5a7w-nY6g[/ame]
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                was ona flight to southampton 2 weeks ago hima nd his missus skinny bird from pure mule raw were eating the face off each other like 2 horny 15 yr olds on the plane
                                surroudned bya drunken party at 9 in morning he was fierce quiet seems like a bift of agimp and hes abiffo too i think hes no Noel Hayes
                                its spelt SCUMHAMPTON, never go back

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                  The dogwas sure he was getting it!!! also notice at the start he looks down and is wearing a suit taught for a sec he was goin thru the pipe aswell!!
                                  haha missed that..that must have been what the guy at the end was talking to him about. Yeah I saw the pipe ahead and I thought for sure he was going for it..then as he got closer I realised he was about 3 times too big for it!
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

nah, just hoover up the cash tables. I'd say most would be in a similarly drunk mood?

Or else you could pull a Theresa and bet your bollix
                                    Red or black?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                      haha missed that..that must have been what the guy at the end was talking to him about. Yeah I saw the pipe ahead and I thought for sure he was going for it..then as he got closer I realised he was about 3 times too big for it!
                                      wheres the mario kart mushroom when u need it eh

Comment

Red or black?
                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaIEZligRj8[/ame]

Comment

Red or black?
                                          twas flesh coloured I believe.

But as he learned, not redeemable for chips

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S8uk-9uH9E[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKNZgDbLwGY[/ame]
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

At 2am?

You are old now Eoghan.
                                                Winning? pull the other one.

You are soft.

Comment

Hi mate, hows tricks?

Comment

Not bad. Took down the local donkament for 2nd week running while acting the cocky twat and drinking. All in all a successful Friday.

How are things on your side?

Comment

Terrible remix. Probably need to be out of your head to think that sounds good.

Comment

walking home from the pub last night and saw 5 young lads giving some auld lad a beating. I normally would keep my head down and move on but I had a few pints on me and just could not let it go

SPOILER
                                                        The 6 of us gave him a right hiding

Comment

€100 on ticketmaster for a ticket to tonights match. ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            Daylight robbery. Surely get one for half that outside the ground?

Comment

Not bad. Took down the local donkament for 2nd week running while acting the cocky twat and drinking. All in all a successful Friday.

How are things on your side?
                                                              I donked out of the friday home game we still play every week while getting a little high. Came home 6 hours ago and have been trying to decide on a good time to try and sleep at since. I think 10.30am would be a good time.

I didn't know you played poker aswel, fancy that we have something in common.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUlgN__Jrxk[/ame]
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

This weeks Champions League Weekly show was awesome, a half hours tribute to the career of Paolo Maldini. Worth checking out..
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

fresh as a daisy!!! was home at half ten, didnt actually drink too much in the end!

In my dads kitchen and looking out the window at Tralee Bay , what a view and what a fantastic day!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                      fresh as a daisy!!! was home at half ten, didnt actually drink too much in the end!

In my dads kitchen and looking out the window at Tralee Bay , what a view and what a fantastic day!
                                                                      Obviously still drunk...LOL
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        Obviously still drunk...LOL
                                                                        nope I counted up what i drank. 6 glasses of wine and 2 WDK!
                                                                        im up dressed make up on and ready to hit the road home, going to pull in somewhere nice for lunch!

can anyone recommend somewhere nice on the road between Tralee to Portlaoise!
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-03-11, 11:10.
                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Think I rather die in what ever comes than be shacked up with a bunch of crazies

Comment

...

Comment

Website is gold, even has a glenn beck video!

Comment

...

Comment

The pods look pretty nice though!!

Comment

got bashed again at boxing training - the lads tell me the moe I get hit the less my nose will bleed which sounds like a bit of a paradox but anyway..

Comment

Has anybody got a good general practice solicitor in Dublin they would recommend? Also looking for recommendations for a good independent financial advisor.

Drop me a PM please
                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

nope I counted up what i drank. 6 glasses of wine and 2 WDK!
                                                                                          im up dressed make up on and ready to hit the road home, going to pull in somewhere nice for lunch!

can anyone recommend somewhere nice on the road between Tralee to Portlaoise!
                                                                                          Adare is probably your best bet as its motorway all the way from there. Most of the pubs there do good pub grub and if its something more up market try the Wild Geese restaurant. Friend owns it and he is a very good chef. Could be dear though.

Where were you drinking in Tralee?

Comment

Robbed off FB. Only in America.. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110324...r-045b8e8.html

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                              Adare is probably your best bet as its motorway all the way from there. Most of the pubs there do good pub grub and if its something more up market try the Wild Geese restaurant. Friend owns it and he is a very good chef. Could be dear though.

not looking for somewhere expensive , just kind of pub grub, roast dinner kinda thing!
                                                                                              im thinking abbeyfeale or newcastlewest!
                                                                                              we went to the carlton hotel for the confirmation dinner which was fantastic. we then went to the abbeygate and stayed there.
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post

Comment

not looking for somewhere expensive , just kind of pub grub, roast dinner kinda thing!
                                                                                                  im thinking abbeyfeale or newcastlewest!
                                                                                                  we went to the carlton hotel for the confirmation dinner which was fantastic. we then went to the abbeygate and stayed there.
                                                                                                  I don't know any place in those towns as its too close to home for me to stop there. Still think one of the pubs in Adare would be better though.

I must try the Carlton some time so. Abbeygate used to be all the rage when it opened first (good while ago) but its fairly dead now.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                      Laois Hammer on stars is from here yeah?
                                                                                                      Yep David scully!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Don't sent her there...I only live about 2 miles from the village, afraid she will sniff me out !.

Just kidding msn....I am working today...
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

mmm just had a dozen of these for lunch. bliss!!

Comment

Question:
                                                                                                            Do average to good looking girls take photographs with their less attractive friends and use them as a facebook profile photo subconsciously? Or do they do it on purpose?

Have a gander through some of your friends photos, girls rarely use photos of themselves with their "better looking" friends.

Interesting.

Comment

Lol italian tv.

[NSFW="[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3P5e1pbmPU[/ame]"][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3P5e1pbmPU[/ame][/NSFW]

Also dirt cheap sunglasses here: http://www.boffer.co.uk/

Comment

Went out for a few beers for the bday last night, cracking bit of banter, had never been in the market bar before nice little place will defo be back then around to capitol was drinking some blue cocktail that tasted like marzipan and then to Ricks for a burger to finish the night off

Looking forward to some breakfast now could murder for a can of coke!
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anyone punting the England match?

2.04 over 2.5 goals ??

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

2.04 over 2.5 goals ??
                                                                                                                    backed lampard to score first for some reason

Comment

They are a joke
                                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

2.04 over 2.5 goals ??
                                                                                                                        ye was thinking of doing this...looks good.... but opted for over 3.5 goals at 3.7 l and england ht/ft at 3.4 for small €'s
                                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Question:
                                                                                                                          Do average to good looking girls take photographs with their less attractive friends and use them as a facebook profile photo subconsciously? Or do they do it on purpose?

Have a gander through some of your friends photos, girls rarely use photos of themselves with their "better looking" friends.

Interesting.
                                                                                                                          It's been that way since the dawn of time. It's rare enough that really good looking women all hang out together in groups. Always seems to be like 1-2 good looking birds, with like 3-4 or four average ones. Presume it's just because they are so ridiculous bitchy, backstabbing, and jealous of their mates.

Female friendships are so different to male friendships it's crazy. They seem to be like 10 times more intense on both ends of the love/hate spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X