This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
    Do you get anything on the euromillions for 2 numbers and a star?
    €8

Comment

My face is burning up, Who'd have thought to bring sunblock golfing in March?
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
        was ona flight to southampton 2 weeks ago hima nd his missus skinny bird from pure mule raw were eating the face off each other like 2 horny 15 yr olds on the plane
        surroudned bya drunken party at 9 in morning he was fierce quiet seems like a bift of agimp and hes abiffo too i think hes no Noel Hayes
        please do a well.

An "Ask Sickpuppy" type thing, a la Bubbleking's, except general advice questions.

You'd be some Agony Uncle!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
          A PHP file is source code for a PHP program. Are you sure you're not thinking of some other format? The best way is to export the data as a .csv file (or several) and then import that into the new database. What platform are the old and new databases running on? Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre etc?
          Wow Shit i dont have a clue, Apt the company that made this went tit's up and we cant find any of the engineer's who worked on it so all we have is the PHP file with all this data in it!

In Terms of Inporting we are messing around with the idea of putting it into our system but to start if we got it into a excel file that would be great

Is there no way to take this info out of the PHP fil

FYI i was told it was a PHP file it may not be but will check it out and revert

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            please do a well.

An "Ask Sickpuppy" type thing, a la Bubbleking's, except general advice questions.

You'd be some Agony Uncle!
            its adisgrace 8 bottles of tyskie muck head spinning more female friends than most gays id be great agony aunt

Comment

more female friends than most gays
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Get the fuck in there Galway massive 3 points away from home tonight.

if only we could play bohs every week

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                  only boy with 5 sisters surprised not a pillow biter meeself

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    Get the fuck in there Galway massive 3 points away from home tonight.

if only we could play bohs every week
                    your magic hands doing the business Tony do you get a bonus if they win

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                      500 million to one my arse.

Woman’s blind date with long lost brother

Probably just stoners with important questions trying to locate the bbv.

A woman who tracked down her long-lost father in the US is now pregnant with his child.

Garry Ryan (snigger), 46, was tracked down by his daughter Penny Lawrence, 28, last year. He had left Ms Lawrence's mother when she was pregnant, so father and daughter had never met.

Following the death of her mother and the grandparents who raised her, Ms Lawrence, from Los Angeles, became obsessed with finding her father, and tracked him down to Houston, Texas.

Upon meeting, they felt an instant physical attraction, which resulted in a sexual relationship. Ms Lawrence is now pregnant with her father's child.

The couple claim that their attraction is the result of something called Genetic Sexual Attraction, a term coined in the 1980s to describe overwhelming feelings between blood relatives who first meet as adults.

Speaking with The Irish Sun newspaper, Ms Lancaster said: "We are not committing incest, but are victims of GSA. We’ve never experienced a father-daughter relationship, so we’re just like any other strangers who meet in adulthood."

The couple said that if the three month scan of their baby shows it does not have birth defects, they plan to keep the child and raise it together.

The couple are aware that their relationship is illegal, and are afraid the law will be used to separate them.

In the US, a sexual relationship between close blood relatives is illegal, although the specifics of incest laws vary between states. A close blood relative usually includes father, mother, brother and sister, aunt, uncle, niece and nephew but may also extend to first cousins, step parents and step brothers and sisters.

Several theories surround the phenomenon of GSA, including the notion that humans are frequently attracted to faces similar to their own.

It also embraces the theory that if two people who are genetically related do not meet until adulthood, the normal sexual aversion that develops between siblings during childhood is somehow switched off.

Indeed, GSA can affect parents separated from their own children at birth, as well as siblings. It does not refer to a genetic sexual attraction, but to the fact that people are genetically connected.

The emotions that GSA engenders are reportedly intense and all consuming, leading those affected by it to act against their interest to pursue a relationship with their relative.

There have been cases of mothers and sons, and long lost brothers becoming intimate under the compulsion of GSA.

The situation is reported to be quite common in reunions between adoptees.

The term GSA was coined in the 1980s by Barbara Gonyo after reuniting with the son she had given up for adoption.

Upon reuniting with him 26 years later, she was horrified to discover that she had feelings for him akin to those of a lover, rather than a mother. She investigated her own feelings about her son and wrote a book in which she coined the phrase Genetic Sexual Attraction.
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

your magic hands doing the business Tony do you get a bonus if they win
                        nah just paid a standard wage but its obv nice to see them win - I never followed LOI before I started working with Galway so I just adopted them as my team

Comment

nah just paid a standard wage but its obv nice to see them win - I never followed LOI before I started working with Galway so I just adopted them as my team
                          used live besides St Pats in Inchicore used go the odd match standard is very poor but id prefer watch amateurs or semo pros the big stars on the tv

Comment

off topic what weight do you want to box at super middle? lose some weight first pokar
                            youd have agreat reach if so
                            what ever happened to your poekr quest
                            will galway bate mayo ? with out willie joe?

Comment

Gimp keating on late late one of my biggest life regrets is not strangling him saw him in dublin airport in 1998 in quiet part of airport
                              oppurtunity lost should have had my face on some coin for doing such a deed kunt

Comment

Busto in d'Omaha

Comment

Snoop in the Sheensters gaf. That's an accident waiting to happen

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 25-03-11, 23:09.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    Very much so, very gritty, a real prequal to the story everyone knows.
                                    Pretty good alright

Comment

Its bizarre how Snoop Dog looks like a someone with a picture of Snoop Dog's face photo-shopped above their shoulders.

(not as strange a sentence as it reads! Check above photo)

Comment

Its bizarre how Snoop Dog looks like a someone with a picture of Snoop Dog's face photo-shopped above their shoulders.

Toasted, Nicely Toasted.
                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                          Toasted, Nicely Toasted.
                                          I wish. Coding some bizarre obscure maths shit at the moment, and not getting there quickly either.

Comment

I'm pretty shocked at their ages tbh. 39 and 45. In their mid fifties I would have guessed

Comment

Far too late for that nonsense, walk away and come back with a fresh eye on it in the morning imo
                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Final table of a PLO MTT on stars, Riv3rNut$

Comment

Just re watched Ireland vs Wales in the grand slam year. I dont think I will never not get butterflies when I see O Gara slotting that drop goal.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                    Just re watched Ireland vs Wales in the grand slam year. I dont think I will never not get butterflies when I see O Gara slotting that drop goal.
                                                    I still get angry at Paddy Wallace

Comment

It was so retarded by him. Donno what goes through his mind sometimes.

Comment

you keep defending him and hes not even irish
                                                        see him in welsh match as a former winger i was fierce annoyed he didnt give the easy pass gimp

Comment

He's very Irish!

I think he's a very good 12, but in terms of Ireland teams he either should start or not be involved. Same as D'Arcy, they don't cover enough positions to be on the bench.

He hasn't been impressive this season though, few good games in an Ulster jersey, but not a whole lot to shout about.

Comment

Poor ol Russian is starting to distribute his chips all over the shop

Comment

'Sorry Mr. President, I don't dance' classic line

Comment

CL now Hegzy, GL.

Comment

1/4 now

Comment

2 nights in a row Hegzy, getting pretty annoying gl

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      CL now Hegzy, GL.
                                                                      Playing end of month game tomorrow? Was going to but may go drinknig for match now

Comment

He's very Irish!

I think he's a very good 12, but in terms of Ireland teams he either should start or not be involved. Same as D'Arcy, they don't cover enough positions to be on the bench.

He hasn't been impressive this season though, few good games in an Ulster jersey, but not a whole lot to shout about.
                                                                        Mc Fadden was robbed off a 22 place joke about him not been irish many fine ulster men played for ireland
                                                                        but ask them to there face whats it like playing for your country and they will say they dont know in my defence my grandfather was a protestant on my mothers side

Comment

Just watched The Human Centipede on SyFy. Not a bad aul yarn for a Friday night. Deserved a bit more than a 5/10 IMO

Comment

again gogogo HEATTTT~!1!!!

Comment

Mc Fadden was robbed off a 22 place joke about him not been irish many fine ulster men played for ireland
                                                                              but ask them to there face whats it like playing for your country and they will say they dont know in my defence my grandfather was a protestant on my mothers side
                                                                              agreed, McFadden and Trimble are the ideal kind of players that can take the bench spots, cover 11-15 (some positions a lot better than others), but if we lost our 15 after 20 mins in the WC with P.Wallace on the bench we'd be nothing short of fucked

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                Playing end of month game tomorrow? Was going to but may go drinknig for match now
                                                                                Nah, sister-in-laws birthday drinks 2mrw nite.
                                                                                Have ticket for match & all

Comment

Nah, sister-in-laws birthday drinks 2mrw nite.
                                                                                  Have ticket for match & all
                                                                                  that's brilliant

Comment

That children guy is annoying the life outta me with his constant chat

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                      that's brilliant

Comment

That children guy is annoying the life outta me with his constant chat
                                                                                        Nice comeback, Get it done

Comment

Ugh, 3rd for $269

Comment

Near the money of huge tourney on FT

Sn Mortalities

ONE TIME!
                                                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post

Sn Mortalities

ONE TIME!
                                                                                              Bit early. Run gooot though
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post

Sn Mortalities

ONE TIME!
                                                                                                you've used it too early BB!! gl

Comment

Thanks gaiz!
                                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIxSCqIn8R8[/ame]
                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

amazing song ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ziGoJBLnRA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ziGoJBLnRA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          Bit of a breakthrough moment there; was reading a joke on sickipedia and thought 'nah, that is actually in too poor taste to post here'.
                                                                                                          Can't say that and not tell us......

Comment

Ok this is the girlfriends post im kinda hoping one of ye may solve the issue as she is fairly pissed off on the phone. I wont be back until the morning but all help much appreciated.

I have/had a jailbroken iPhone 4. It started running a bit slow over the last few weeks so I went to restore it to factory settings & update to the new version on iTunes.
                                                                                                            After2 hours of restoring, I was told of error 1013, which means I have a lousy connection or something.. Which I don't because my connection is fine.
                                                                                                            My phone is now in recovery mode, recboot wont work & all that holding the home button & sleep button stuff wont work either.
                                                                                                            Then I rang apple, they only emailed me the link to the support page on their website, which any idiot with a brain would have checked 1st if they had any problems. Anyway, I went to try restoring it again but straight away I was told about error 14 (something to do with USB port) so I swapped USB port.
                                                                                                            After another 2 hours of restoring & updating, I was told about error 1013..
                                                                                                            I'm getting quite sick of it, my phone is stuck in recovery mode, nothing is getting out of it. My itunes software has been updated but the phone won't restore. I NEED MY PHONE!!!! This isn't the 1st time its happened and I can't remember how to fix it.

I posted earlier but nothing worked.
                                                                                                            My phone was jailbroken but it got very slow so I went to restore it & update the proper itunes. My restore has failed several times & my phone is stuck in recovery. I've tried irecovery & it wouldn't even run & recboot keeps failing on me. I've tried holding the home & power buttons and all that but still nothing. I need my phone badly. Can someone help..
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

and on these notes

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xc2eNFFvzs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xc2eNFFvzs[/ame]

nighty nite
                                                                                                              48

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoJWSqP2Y_E[/ame]
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Trying to do a good trick on stars after 2 bottles of Red & turn $8 into $530 in an EPT Sat.
                                                                                                                  2/10 with 2 tickets - screen gettin fuzzy

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-03-11, 10:49.
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Something funny on funny or die for a change.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVbXSogar2I[/ame]

Comment

Trying to do a good trick on stars after 2 bottles of Red & turn $8 into $530 in an EPT Sat.
                                                                                                                        2/10 with 2 tickets - screen gettin fuzzy
                                                                                                                        Glglgl

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                                                          Glglgl
                                                                                                                          Busto 5th for €109

Called SB shove with A2 v J2, he hits rr flush with his J

PokerStars Game #59805597068: Tournament #376203514, €4.04+€0.40 EUR Hold'em No Limit - Level XXII (15000/30000) - 2011/03/26 1:31:24 WET [2011/03/25 21:31:24 ET]
                                                                                                                          Table '376203514 3' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
                                                                                                                          Seat 1: Underraiser (276240 in chips)
                                                                                                                          Seat 2: triantafill (286260 in chips)
                                                                                                                          Seat 5: uczniak (403740 in chips)
                                                                                                                          Seat 7: jordi r1 (249445 in chips)
                                                                                                                          Seat 9: Teiti14 (614315 in chips)
                                                                                                                          Underraiser: posts the ante 3000
                                                                                                                          triantafill: posts the ante 3000
                                                                                                                          uczniak: posts the ante 3000
                                                                                                                          jordi r1: posts the ante 3000
                                                                                                                          Teiti14: posts the ante 3000
                                                                                                                          Teiti14: posts small blind 15000
                                                                                                                          Underraiser: posts big blind 30000
                                                                                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                          Dealt to Underraiser [Ac 2h]
                                                                                                                          triantafill: folds
                                                                                                                          uczniak: folds
                                                                                                                          jordi r1: folds
                                                                                                                          Teiti14: raises 581315 to 611315 and is all-in
                                                                                                                          Underraiser: calls 243240 and is all-in
                                                                                                                          Uncalled bet (338075) returned to Teiti14
                                                                                                                          *** FLOP *** [Ad 6c Kd]
                                                                                                                          *** TURN *** [Ad 6c Kd] [4d]
                                                                                                                          *** RIVER *** [Ad 6c Kd 4d] [Td]
                                                                                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                                          Teiti14: shows [Jd 2s] (a flush, Ace high)
                                                                                                                          Underraiser: shows [Ac 2h] (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                                                          Teiti14 collected 561480 from pot
                                                                                                                          Underraiser finished the tournament in 5th place and received €109.00.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 26-03-11, 01:40.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X