• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Sickpuppy, the man who says the things everyone is thinking but don't post
    this

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Sickpuppy, the man who says the things everyone is thinking but don't post
      i dont mean to be offensive i used say same thing got bad beated got unlucky etc
      etc bad beated for 4 years me hole play like a donkey get donkey results
      so many holes in game was like was attacked by a shotgun

you dont have to be great to be a winning player at poker but honesty about ones ability
      and suitability for the game are important

games are getting tougher still very beatable with hard work of course but if yoru going to post on a poker forum maybe try the theory section on 2plus2 stt forum or something
      study and try to improve otehrwise whats the point fine if u still enjoy it but losing consistently not enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
        i dont mean to be offensive i used say same thing got bad beated got unlucky etc
        etc bad beated for 4 years me hole play like a donkey get donkey results
        so many holes in game was like was attacked by a shotgun

you dont have to be great to be a winning player at poker but honesty about ones ability
        and suitability for the game are important

games are getting tougher still very beatable with hard work of course but if yoru going to post on a poker forum maybe try the theory section on 2plus2 stt forum or something
        study and try to improve otehrwise whats the point fine if u still enjoy it but losing consistently not enjoyable
        Enjoyed that post a whole lot more

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            Cabs are here for the season finale, yeah buddy!

http://www.vureel.com/video/26728/Jersey-Shore-S03E13
            Halfwaythru the finale
            SPOILER
            The Sitch is an absolute cunt this year

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Yeah, these types of deals come up all the time. The Glenlo offer seems particularly good though! Was thinking about maybe three nights in the G Hotel (book 2 nights, get 1 night free), then pay for an extra night in Glenlo at 30% discount. Nice mixture of three days in the city plus then out to the wilds of the Glenlo environs for the last two nights. Total cost €370 in G Hotel and €220 in Glenlo. So about €850 all in for an excellent break of almost a week.
              After you pointed out the deal I'm in the middle of trying to book something similar, although I'm going for a Sat night in some hotel in the City then out to GlenLo for the Sunday to recover and relax. Thanks the heads up, it does seem like a really good deal.

BTW does anyone know if Flannery's Hotel is anywhere near central? It seems to be the cheapest hotel to stay in Galway??

Although I went even more thrifty and bought my Citydeal voucher via Fat Cheese (think it was Zuutroph who mentioned them first here. Cool site.

Anyone signing up, feel free to use my referral link:
              http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30016109&method=share €0.50 for me and €0.50 for whoever signs up. Might as well get paid to join sites IMO!

Comment

Jersey Shore
                SPOILER

Ron and Sam should be put down

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                  After you pointed out the deal I'm in the middle of trying to book something similar, although I'm going for a Sat night in some hotel in the City then out to GlenLo for the Sunday to recover and relax. Thanks the heads up, it does seem like a really good deal.

BTW does anyone know if Flannery's Hotel is anywhere near central? It seems to be the cheapest hotel to stay in Galway??

Although I went even more thrifty and bought my Citydeal voucher via Fat Cheese (think it was Zuutroph who mentioned them first here. Cool site.

Anyone signing up, feel free to use my referral link:
                  http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30016109&method=share €0.50 for me and €0.50 for whoever signs up. Might as well get paid to join sites IMO!
                  Flannery's is a mile or two outside the city. Short taxi. No idea what it's like though.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    a mere 4k posts to catch up on here I see

someone give me a synopsis of the last two weeks, including all the Cheltenham reports please.
                    Cheltenham was shite without you running the tipping comp.
                    I would have won if it went ahead id say.
                    Mixed results for everyone, no Menorahesque brilliance of last year.
                    Michelle takes it in the backdoor apparently (thats what the thread title is about)
                    There is a video of a hot girls big bewbs being posted every 40 posts.
                    Messrs The C Kid and Emmet are pretending shes not that hot.
                    We looked at pictures of canned foods that are gross.
                    Very quiet really!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                      Cheltenham was shite without you running the tipping comp.
                      I would have won if it went ahead id say.
                      Mixed results for everyone, no Menorahesque brilliance of last year.
                      Michelle takes it in the backdoor apparently (thats what the thread title is about)
                      There is a video of a hot girls big bewbs being posted every 40 posts.
                      Messrs The C Kid and Emmet are pretending shes not that hot.
                      We looked at pictures of canned foods that are gross.
                      Very quiet really!
                      canned foods that were gross was worth it when a gem like the candwich was uncovered
                      C kid and emmet pretty much outed themselves icky must be sick he gave up bbv for lent
                      michelles back door shenanigans has led her to give up the booze

the hot girl lovely big bewbs gif hasn't been posted today yet

so here you go

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        Flannery's is a mile or two outside the city. Short taxi. No idea what it's like though.
                        Cheers, all the sites say it's 2Km outside alright, I'm presuming it's probably a bit of a kip.
                        Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                        On the off chance anyone is looking for a weekend break in Ireland beddeals.ie have a great deal for the Randles court hotel in Killarney 2 nights for €115.

I stayed there before and the place is top class.
                        Excellent, and cheers. Just booked that as well, so we'll do Killarney and then up to Galway. Should be fun. That's a great price!
                        I'm think this could be the winner for me too. Never even heard of that site. Nice one tipp86

Comment

2 questions;

1) Is hotmail down for anyone else ATM?
                          2) Has anyone tried Firefox 4?

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                            thanks for that website I might find what i'm looking for there, killarney is too far away though, do they have family deals there are just for 2 ?
                            :
                            Think some have family options, id imagine if you rang the hotel before booking they might say whether they would accommodate it. Where are you looking to go?

If anyone is insured with AXA they have some great deals on there.

Excellent, and cheers. Just booked that as well, so we'll do Killarney and then up to Galway. Should be fun. That's a great price!
                            I stayed there this time last year and i was pleased. They have loads of little things that make a stay better like complimentary Dvds and the staff were excellent. Breakfast is quiet good there aswell although i see its not included in the price and from what i recall is rather pricey.

Edit : should say always check hotels.com for prices as some appear to be fantastic deals until you check there normal price. There is also a site called citydeal.ie its more reductions on activities in certain areas and there is hotel rooms available aswell.
                            Last edited by tipp86; 25-03-11, 13:34.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

2 questions;

hotmail fine for me,
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Think some have family options, id imagine if you rang the hotel before booking they might say whether they would accommodate it. Where are you looking to go?

Edit : should say always check hotels.com for prices as some appear to be fantastic deals until you check there normal price. There is also a site called citydeal.ie its more reductions on activities in certain areas and there is hotel rooms available aswell.
                                I'm not bothered where as long as its no more than a 2 hour drive from Dublin. I usually take the family away for 2-3 days over the easter holidays so as long as its got a swimming pool is not a kip and is a good deal i'd be interested. With all these Nama owned hotels around its a good time to get top hotels at bargain prices

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                  hotmail fine for me,
                                  Weird, I've checked it on FF, Chrome and my phone and can't get in on any of them. I'll just give it a few hours and see. I'm getting this message:

The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:
                                  This site may be experiencing a problem
                                  The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

Comment

some quality players in that snowfest event

SPOILER

Comment

What a fucking sexy day!

Comment

got the hair cut. Jacks Barbers on Montague St is the nuts.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Weird, I've checked it on FF, Chrome and my phone and can't get in on any of them. I'll just give it a few hours and see. I'm getting this message:

The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:
                                          This site may be experiencing a problem
                                          The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network
                                          Working grand here as well.

Comment

I'm not bothered where as long as its no more than a 2 hour drive from Dublin. I usually take the family away for 2-3 days over the easter holidays so as long as its got a swimming pool is not a kip and is a good deal i'd be interested. With all these Nama owned hotels around its a good time to get top hotels at bargain prices
                                            Il tell you a handy place might be here

They do lodges aswell so would suit the family. They have a nice leisure center pretty small but i love it. I have no idea what kind of money you would pay for it but im sure you could bargain. If it really interested you i could go in person see if i could do any better.

Its about 1.5 hrs from the red cow & 3 mins from cork and on the old main road.
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

This is a bit mad...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuC5Osh5HDs[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                SPOILER
                                                Bitches be shoppinh/crazy!
                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

2 questions;

People still use hotmail??

Comment

Yeah, these types of deals come up all the time. The Glenlo offer seems particularly good though! Was thinking about maybe three nights in the G Hotel (book 2 nights, get 1 night free), then pay for an extra night in Glenlo at 30% discount. Nice mixture of three days in the city plus then out to the wilds of the Glenlo environs for the last two nights. Total cost €370 in G Hotel and €220 in Glenlo. So about €850 all in for an excellent break of almost a week.

Cheers for the DCU info. Must get writing!
                                                    If you are staying in Galway the Radisson is the nuts. Its located about 100 yards from Eyre Square so you won't have to worry about taxis or getting home. Also the leisure centre is top class, with an outdoor jacuzzi (nice to sit looking at those stuck in traffic ) and the breakfast buffet is super. Also free apples at reception

bit dearer than other hotels but if its a treat for herself, its well worth it.

Comment

Il tell you a handy place might be here

They do lodges aswell so would suit the family. They have a nice leisure center pretty small but i love it. I have no idea what kind of money you would pay for it but im sure you could bargain. If it really interested you i could go in person see if i could do any better.

Its about 1.5 hrs from the red cow & 3 mins from cork and on the old main road.

the hotel looks nice but not very family friendly but the lodges look like a good option cheers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          I'd be down the same in cash games i reckon, maybe more! Interesting to know my sngs and mtts results. I know i'm a loser at HU sng but i think i could be a slight winner in the others. Just sent the mail at 9.30 so we'll see how it goes!
                                                          Reply back at 11.10 so took just over an hour and a half. Will need a bit of time to study it. It also came back with 39 other emails from stars with hand requests etc. Leaving for Dublin in just over an hour so will check it out when i'm back home. It doesn't look as bad as i thought it was going to!

Comment

someone wanna request the same stuff from ftp and see how many weeks it takes them to reply with the information?

Comment

someone wanna request the same stuff from ftp and see how many years it takes them to reply with the information?
                                                              fyp

Comment

Talking of B&B's. Tony and I went across to this one which is 5 minutes from us. I had never seen a 5 star B&B before, but this place is amazing and the website photo's do not do it justice at all.

She was in the restaurant business and bakes every morning for the breakfasts, and even the breakfasts aren't just your ordinary B&B style. There were boxes of complimentary chocolates and bottles of wine in the rooms and everything.

Top class place.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  Talking of B&B's. Tony and I went across to this one which is 5 minutes from us. I had never seen a 5 star B&B before, but this place is amazing and the website photo's do not do it justice at all.

She was in the restaurant business and bakes every morning for the breakfasts, and even the breakfasts aren't just your ordinary B&B style. There were boxes of complimentary chocolates and bottles of wine in the rooms and everything.

Top class place.

http://www.moorfieldlodge.com/
                                                                  thats some place only problem that i could find with it is the location

Comment

thats some place only problem that i could find with it is the location
                                                                    It's across from the flushdraws! you can always pop across for your dinner!
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Trappatoni out imo.

Comment

Trappatoni out imo.
                                                                        duff whelan gibson mcgeady

keane dolye

Is fine, but the back 4
                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

the hotel looks nice but not very family friendly but the lodges look like a good option cheers
                                                                          Well i guess the dont cater for kids in particular but there is so much wild to explore they could run free. The pool is usually very quiet aswell.

Hey, with that beddeals.ie deal - would we be allowed to book another 2 days, but this time under my gf's name, and then turn it into a four day stay? Or would that be against the spirit or the rules of the deal?
                                                                          Id imagine your ok. Maybe ring the hotel and ask them.

I actually just posted that randomly never saw you were looking for a hotel. That Glenlo hotel you mentioned is on citydeals for €89.

http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/galway Edit: Lol read back and see thats what your comment was on, guess that sub consciously made me post the other deal
                                                                          Last edited by tipp86; 25-03-11, 14:58.
                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

how can Americans be so fat when their chocolate tastes so bad

Comment

Thought this was very clever

Instructions:
                                                                              Pause heist vid at 0.00
                                                                              Pause Assassins creed trailer at 0.27
                                                                              Mute Assasins Creed vid
                                                                              Play both at same time

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJqicM6x84&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                  Flannerys is supposed to be bad, it's really getting on in years at this stage. Not a good place to stay either if you are planning to go out in town, you'd get a nicer place within walking distance of the centre for the price of the taxi to and from the hotel I bet.

The gulf in qualify between a place like Flannerys and Glenlo Abbey would be huge - it would make for an interesting topic of conversation over the weekend I'd say! Like staying in a Motel 6 off the strip in Vegas and then moving into the Wynn the next night probably.

Comment

Westwood (Coventry City); Foley (Wolves), Dunne (Aston Villa), O'Dea (Celtic - on loan at Ipswich Town), Kilbane (Hull City - on loan at Huddersfield Town); McGeady (Spartak Moscow), Gibson (Manchester United), Whelan (Stoke City), Duff (Fulham); Keane (West Ham United), Doyle (Wolves)

i could be watching this from behind the couch
                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                      duff whelan gibson mcgeady

keane dolye

Is fine, but the back 4
                                                                                      Yeah it's obv the Kilbane fiasco.

How a team as bad as ours can afford to leave out the likes of Coleman, Clark and McCarthy I can't really explain though.

It's an indictment of the management that all these friendlies have been used to pad the appearances records of the likes of Kilbane instead of blooding the fantastic yound talent we have.

How and why is poor Westwood being thrown in at the deep end at this stage after ten years of Shay Given playing every minute of every friendly? It's a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post

Instructions:
                                                                                        Pause heist vid at 0.00
                                                                                        Mute Assasins Creed vid
                                                                                        Play both at same time

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4...layer_embedded
                                                                                        I'd never wanted to play that game until now
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          got the hair cut. Jacks Barbers on Montague St is the nuts.
                                                                                          It really is.
                                                                                          Wandered in there for the first time after registering for a donkament in the jackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            It's a very cool game.

Comment

How a team as bad as ours can afford to leave out the likes of Coleman, Clark and McCarthy I can't really explain though.

It's an indictment of the management that all these friendlies have been used to pad the appearances records of the likes of Kilbane instead of blooding the fantastic yound talent we have.

How and why is poor Westwood being thrown in at the deep end at this stage after ten years of Shay Given playing every minute of every friendly? It's a farce.
                                                                                              Coleman and McCarthy are injured afaik.
                                                                                              Westwood starts as the only viable alternative.
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Coleman out injured afaik

Comment

Anyone else been watching the curling on eurosport? sweden have been immense vs the US being shite, commentators actually said they would stop it in the 4th end despite the score being 4-1, sweden refusing to score for two ends so they keep hammer.really is a fascinating sport plus one of the swedish girls definitely would get it

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post

Instructions:
                                                                                                    Pause heist vid at 0.00
                                                                                                    Mute Assasins Creed vid
                                                                                                    Play both at same time

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4...layer_embedded
                                                                                                    That's class!!
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                    Flannerys is supposed to be bad, it's really getting on in years at this stage. Not a good place to stay either if you are planning to go out in town, you'd get a nicer place within walking distance of the centre for the price of the taxi to and from the hotel I bet.

The gulf in qualify between a place like Flannerys and Glenlo Abbey would be huge - it would make for an interesting topic of conversation over the weekend I'd say! Like staying in a Motel 6 off the strip in Vegas and then moving into the Wynn the next night probably.
                                                                                                    I was worried it would be that bad, although that's kinda what I was going for, it's her b-day so was gonna bring her away for a weekend, thought a crappy hotel in Galway when we'd hit the town and back to the hotel and then go recover in a lovely hotel. Hoping the contrast would make the Glenlo look even better. Although TBH, I wasn't exactly planning on completely slumming it!! Gonna rethink the galway city option.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      What should I buy?
                                                                                                      re superquinn french wines here are a few decent picks:

a decent white

25 Château de Rully Domaine Rodet

decent reds:

43 Corbieres Le Fournas ( a lot of people don't rate corbieres at all, but there can be some very decent offerings. This is one of them. it's an every day wine, nothing fancy).

The pick of the lot goes to

59 Château de Rully Domaine Rodet (really excellent Burgundy)

Comment

Coleman and McCarthy are injured afaik.
                                                                                                        Westwood starts as the only viable alternative.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                        Coleman out injured afaik
                                                                                                        He wouldn't have been selected anyway, which is the point. He's had no International experience despite all the friendlies we've had.

I have no problem with Westwood, the issue is the fact that Given has spent the last ten years padding his Appearance stats in friendlies while Westwood has been stuck twiddling his thumbs on the bench.

Now the inevitable happens and Given gets injured and Westwood has to come in with no International experience. It's crazy.

Comment

+1
                                                                                                          It's a very cool game.
                                                                                                          Did they improve on the repetitiveness problem that the first one had. I thought it was great at first, but then it just got mindnumbingly boring!!

Comment

+1

Did they improve on the repetitiveness problem that the first one had. I thought it was great at first, but then it just got mindnumbingly boring!!
                                                                                                            Never played any of the others.

It's got the standard Oblivion/Fallout style rinse & repeat quests alright, but the story is very good and the backdrop of Rome is just so incredible looking that I've yet to get tired of it.

Comment

It's a very cool game.
                                                                                                              I found part one very repetitive, walk around, climb a building, dive off, ride a horse, walk around, sit down, hide, walk around, climb a building, dive off, walk around, kill someone, repeat.
                                                                                                              I dont even think I finished it.

Comment

I found part one very repetitive, walk around, climb a building, dive off, ride a horse, walk around, sit down, hide, walk around, climb a building, dive off, walk around, kill someone, repeat.
                                                                                                                I dont even think I finished it.
                                                                                                                That's a pretty varied set of activities you've listed there tbf!

Comment

+1 i want to get it now but I hear its very repetitive?

edit I see Keane confirms it is

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                    +1 i want to get it now but I hear its very repetitive?
                                                                                                                    I wouldn't say it's much worse than Oblivion.

Comment

Was reading the bench mark tests and Opera comes out on top closely followed by chrome 10.

Opr

Comment

That's a pretty varied set of activities you've listed there tbf!
                                                                                                                        riding a horse for 20 mins to climb a tower only to have to ride back where you came from is a pain in the hole.
                                                                                                                        1st 2 or 3 levels were great
                                                                                                                        after that it was boring.

Comment

He wouldn't have been selected anyway, which is the point. He's had no International experience despite all the friendlies we've had.

I have no problem with Westwood, the issue is the fact that Given has spent the last ten years padding his Appearance stats in friendlies while Westwood has been stuck twiddling his thumbs on the bench.

Now the inevitable happens and Given gets injured and Westwood has to come in with no International experience. It's crazy.

this it is what forced Paddy Kenny to retire from international football, in fairness to trap he has not been the only one to do this. there is a total of 5 caps between the keepers on saturday with Westwood having them all.

Imo the FAI are too interested in trying to fill the stadiums instead of blooding younger players, they think that the public want to see the best players all the time winning games which is so far from what real football fans want we want to see our team competing in the major championships and would forgive defeats, experimental teams/formations in meaning less matches to better our chances to compete when it really matters.
                                                                                                                          48

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X