X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Standard.
    nor the guardian, cnn & the Japan Times Online....
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
      Have googled this and am wondering wtf its' relevance is?
      Pokemon

Comment

wow, are you not 18-25?

Wtf?

Comment

Snorlax = a pokemon, a fat ugly one.

When playing a pokemon game on the Gameboy (now DS) you stumble on a Snorlax and the phrase you would see was "a wild Snorlax appeared"

Ugly girl in vid = Wild Snorlax

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

When playing a pokemon game on the Gameboy (now DS) you stumble on a Snorlax and the phrase you would see was "a wild Snorlax appeared"

I moustache that girl a question about her goatee lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
              Pokemon
              Yeah like I said I googled it, just didn't see its relevance. Cheers

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              wow, are you not 18-25?

Wtf?
              Aye, I am. Never got into pokemon tbf.

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

Ok cool. Just when I googled it I only got that it meant fat and got me confused. I understand its' relevance now..I still don't understand your viewpoint Emmet

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaah. I really understand now..I meant about a minute of the 1:07 needed giffing because lollipop girl's ridic hot. I then clicked onto the 1 minute mark and seen the person behind the camera. Apologies everybody
              Last edited by sligoboi; 24-03-11, 00:53.
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

How do you even begin to do this?! Worst thing is it works!!!
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspPE9E1yGM[/ame]
                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

.I still don't understand your viewpoint Emmet
                  "Good Looking"

she aint.

She's 'good' at makeup, but so are circus clowns.

Having been in America, and waking up to the shock of the girl from the night before becoming the big lad from the Goonies, and then having to bin the pillowcase because the boil wash did nothing for it, I've learned how to tell the difference from a "good looking girl" and a "lady of illusion".

Fwiw, she's not even a lady of illusion.

Comment

Gay people ITT
                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

It must be nice to be young and selective

Comment

^

Virgin
                        Last edited by Emmet; 24-03-11, 01:00. Reason: 5Starpool got in the way

Comment

"Good Looking"

she aint.

Having been in America, and waking up to the shock of the girl from the night before becoming the big lad from the Goonies, and then having to bin the pillowcase because the boil wash did nothing for it, I've learned how to tell the difference from a "good looking girl" and a "lady of illusion".

Just because you've been in America doesn't mean she's not good looking.
                          You've mentioned that a couple of times today. I've been there too and she's still a good looking girl.

Noone here's going to be waking up beside her ffs, she looks good in that clip and that's all that we have to go on and that matters surely.

We've all been stung in the morning, but blame the booze,the poor lighting, and yourself,not the girl!
                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 24-03-11, 01:05.
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            Just because you've been in America doesn't mean she's not good looking.
                            You've mentioned that a couple of time today. I've been there too and she's still a good looking girl.

Noone here's going to be waking up beside her ffs, she looks good in that clip and that's all that we have to go on and that matters surely.
                            Not using the America thing as a "brag" or anything, but just saying that girls that look exactly like her are a dime a dozen over there, because its the "done thing".

Any society you will see a shocking amount of "clones", something that's fairly universal tbh. She is one, absolutely and completely.

She has a pair of tits, fair play. But to class her as "good looking" is absolute insanity imo.

Aim higher.

Comment

She has a pair of tits, fair play
                              You could have stopped there really
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Not using the America thing as a "brag" or anything, but just saying that girls that look exactly like her are a dime a dozen over there, because its the "done thing".

Any society you will see a shocking amount of "clones", something that's fairly universal tbh. She is one, absolutely and completely.

She has a pair of tits, fair play. But to class her as "good looking" is absolute insanity imo.

Aim higher.
                                  Just because they are a 'dime a dozen' doesn't make them less attractive.

I'm not saying she's special or anything but she's fine.

When you suggest to 'aim higher', my aiming is done. I've always had a realistic opinion that i'm not a bad looking bloke but i'm no Brad Pitt either.

My wife is waaaaay out of my league, just as well i'm a natural charmer and my accent never hurt either.

Comment

Just because they are a 'dime a dozen' doesn't make them less attractive.

I'm not saying she's special or anything but she's fine.

When you suggest to 'aim higher', my aiming is done. I've always had a realistic opinion that i'm not a bad looking bloke but i'm no Brad Pitt either.

My wife is waaaaay out of my league, just as well i'm a natural charmer and my accent never hurt either.
                                    course it does.

Definition of average.

Comment

You're really over complicating this, Emmet

[x] Nice tits
                                      [x] Lots of excellent jiggle and shaking action
                                      [x] Awesome to look at over and over

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post

[x] Nice tits

The end.
                                        Agree on all 3 points.

still doesn't mean she's good looking!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post

[x] Nice tits

The end.

fyp

Comment

"Good Looking"

she aint.

ah, i see, here's your problem.

1) Go back to hers, so she doesnt find out where you live.
                                            2) Leave before morning.

Rookie mistakes.

follow my two step plan, and you're sleeping with hotties, and your selfconfidence will rocket.
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                              How do you even begin to do this?! Worst thing is it works!!!
                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspPE9E1yGM
                                              Hate them both so didn't like it,

heard this mashup on sunday (2nd paddy's day here)

"Good Looking"

she aint.

I kinda get your point. But think you are exaggerating tbf.
                                              She isn't stunning imo, nothing special from the neck up, but she isn't bad looking either. Savage bewbs obv

I certainly wouldn't take the piss out of anyone for tapping it. As for aiming higher, you honestly saying you would bother trying to chat her up if you met her after a few beers in a bar/coppers/whereever in the US you were

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                Just watched last nights Pokerstars UKIPT Galway final table, and have to say that Nick Abou Rick is a seriously good player. I've been impressed from watching him over the last 3-4 weeks and some of his play and reads are spot on (he does run good too) Basically held the chip lead from Day 2 in both Galway and Edinburgh before taking them down.

Nice play alround from MrPillowtalk aswel and if his last move gets through, he was also a serious contender

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=171450
                                                ya seems very impressive, have ne played with him, but just from coverage u can tell he has a great presence on the felt, really seems to tune right into oppenents and picks up on weakness well..agreed on pillowtalk too, reckon nick was delighted to see him bust out, made things alot easier for him

Comment

course it does.

Definition of average.
                                                  I'm from London which wouldn't exactly be devoid of good looking women, Wateford has def brought down that average but still...

Actually the college year does an awful lot to raise that bar, am I still allowed to say that at my age.

Comment

Jaysis, never said she was a minger, also mentioned that I never said I "wouldn't".

I'm just making a pretty realistic point that she's not a "good looking" girl. She's grand like.

chill BBV, chill.

Also, where's Rigger?

Comment

Jaysis, never said she was a minger, also mentioned that I never said I "wouldn't".
                                                      ha, reminds me of any time this argument comes up with my mates, "oh yeah, i mean of course i "would", thats never in question, but you gotta rate as if you might not"

or as i saw on a youtube comment about Charlie sheen "In fairness to Charlie, Cocaine is fun, and those women do have vaginas"
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I'm just making a pretty realistic point that she's not a "good looking" girl. She's grand like.

chill BBV, chill.

Also, where's Rigger?
                                                        I'll stop now, but in fairness she is a good looking girl. We'll have to agree to differ but you must be tapping some fantastic women Emmet, fair dues

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                          ha, reminds me of any time this argument comes up with my mates, "oh yeah, i mean of course i "would", thats never in question, but you gotta rate as if you might not"

or as i saw on a youtube comment about Charlie sheen "In fairness to Charlie, Cocaine is fun, and those women do have vaginas"
                                                          I explained the "I would" rule to the GF a while back. So now she asks would you instead of do you think she is pretty.

God what a fucking rookie mistake by me.

Comment

Its a mixed bag tbh.

Comment

Going back to an earlier topic...

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Going back to an earlier topic...

Attempting to stroke pussy, same topic surely, although I do see your point that she looks like alot of other pussies and probably looks like shit in the morning.

Comment

Ok why did no one tell me ballet girl aka Nicky Whelan gets them out in Hall Pass.

Today was a good day, i suggest going to see it this instant.

Sneak preview....

SPOILER
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

NSFW

SPOILER

Happy Bday

Comment

Attempting to stroke pussy, same topic surely!
                                                                      Damn it...if only i was witty I would have used it to combine the two issues of the day!
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

chill BBV, chill.

Also, where's Rigger?
                                                                        Rigger has gone to the moon and will be back next week.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          Rigger has gone to the moon and will be back next week.
                                                                          he's currently trolling/spamming/Riggering After Hours.

Get your big brother back CHD.

Comment

Damn it...if only i was witty I would have used it to combine the two issues of the day!
                                                                            Pussy in a can? Think of the sharp edges man!

Comment

Pussy in a can? Think of the sharp edges man!
                                                                              No sharp edges here.

SPOILER

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hello
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi

I wish I was this cool..

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Sometimes all this place needs is a happy dude.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                          Sometimes all this place needs is a happy dude.
                                                                                          and Icky.

Comment

anyone else watching this heap of shit of a film on rte 1

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                              anyone else watching this heap of shit of a film on rte 1
                                                                                              Tell me a story please.

Comment

Tell me a story please.
                                                                                                bad acting
                                                                                                bad plot
                                                                                                cheap budget

but iam a sucker for these things once i start to watch rhem

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

bad acting
                                                                                                  bad plot
                                                                                                  cheap budget

but iam a sucker for these things once i start to watch rhem
                                                                                                  Cool, so a story plz

Comment

and Icky.
                                                                                                    ahhh icky
                                                                                                    some one should go and get him, the wheels have really come off this place sine he stopped posting. imo

Comment

Cool, so a story plz
                                                                                                      rare weather phenomenon over new york city causing tonados and lightining
                                                                                                      enter a weather girl to save the day <yawn>

edit
                                                                                                      she just saved it and the sun has come out again <big cheery happy face>

Comment

rare weather phenomenon over new york city causing tonados and lightining
                                                                                                        enter a weather girl to save the day <yawn>

edit
                                                                                                        she just saved it and the sun has come out again <big cheery happy face>
                                                                                                        Ok, thanks to you

Comment

Ok, thanks to you
                                                                                                          no bother glad i could be of help

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNagjy-oeU[/ame]

Comment

Tell me a story please.
                                                                                                              Will I tell you a story?

Comment

ohhh no!
                                                                                                                in the final shot of the film it shows the same weather pattern starting in paris, ohh those poor french people
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                just hope they don't go and make a sequel about the parisian weather phenomenon now

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                  Will I tell you a story?
                                                                                                                  does it have titties in it?

Comment

Will I tell you a story?
                                                                                                                    Please.

Comment

Please.
                                                                                                                      make him have titties in it or iam going to bed

Comment

Please.
                                                                                                                        About Johnny McGory?

Comment

About Johnny McGory?
                                                                                                                          thats it iam going to bed

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X