• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final 5 on ipoker in the Saturday $50kament. SN: iViLlCrUsHu

It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
      Yes and his name is Floyd Mayweather jnr.
      If it ever comes off i can see us having a decent wager I foolishly thought Hatton was good enough to pose a problem but i reckon Paqauio will cause him real problems and will disrupt his style.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
          Final 5 on ipoker in the Saturday $50kament. SN: iViLlCrUsHu

HU now
          1st - 12.5k
          2nd - 7.5k

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
            Ok, did the time change or what? I wasn't aware that he clocks went forward tonight but just from the posts there is a one hour gap.
            It changes in the states only, here in 2 weeks. It must be a vbulletin thing. I'll have a look around and see if I can find it.

Comment

Comment

How did one of the judges have it 96-93 to Medina ?. Daft.

Well done to Duddy, not a performance that would justify him getting as world title fight anytime soon though.

Comment

Can't seem to fix it even though I have all the correct options chosen for this time zone. Might have to live with it for a couple of weeks I guess.

Hmm, seems server time is used, with adjustments for the settings chosen. Since it is a US server, that clock has changed. I might set it forward an hour for a couple of weeks and see if that helps.
                  Last edited by 6starpool; 14-03-10, 02:54.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YAtljsldg[/ame]

I normally think most ads are annoying / lacking / dull, but the above really impresses me for some reason.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Esprit View Post
                      How did one of the judges have it 96-93 to Medina ?. Daft.

Well done to Duddy, not a performance that would justify him getting as world title fight anytime soon though.
                      Good fighter but not a World Champion imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                        Good fighter but not a World Champion imo.
                        Nice guy and always very entertaining so i would love to see him have a chance at the world title. He'd have to improve big time to win though.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                          Although i've pretty much never partaken in any of the legal highs on the premise that if they're legal they can't be that good.
                          Lol. It's not that they're not good. They're legal because of some substance control loopholes. Some of teh stuff those shops sell is mental.
                          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP. ..

The milky bars are on me yo!

CHOO CHOOOO
                            It's all an illusion

Comment

what is the pacmam gonna start ??

Comment

Woah, well done 72!.

Comment

You sick, sick man 72over. WP

Comment

Its Cheltenham eve eve, good god im excited.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

CHOO CHOOOO
                                      I like that there was an overlay on the guarantee so a percentage of your winnings comes direct from ipoker.

Comment

CHOO CHOOOO
                                        Well done bro. Keep up the good work. wp

Comment

lost 6k won 5k standard boggle eyed plo....btw wd 72 nice crushing in the donkaments. Wish this fight would hurry up.

Comment

Here we go. Pacman for the easy win!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              Here we go. Pacman for the easy win!
                                              Well at least a 7,8,9 round KO would suffice

Comment

That guy looks massive compared to Pacman

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                  Well at least a 7,8,9 round KO would suffice
                                                  Sounds right tbh glgl

Comment

What kinda idiot showboats -v- Pacman

Comment

Come on Clottey knock him out!

Comment

What a fight, fair play to Clottey for this showing. He's one hell of a man.

Comment

Hows this fight going?

Comment

few drinks,fat bird,enough said.i feel sick.

Comment

CHOO CHOOOO
                                                              u the man,who the man 72 the man

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                Its Cheltenham eve eve, good god im excited.
                                                                and to celebrate the odds gods throw this up, , Cheltenham football team were 5-3 down to Burton Albion with 5 minutes left and won 5-6.

72 super score VWP

Comment

That Nick Cave tune from the Merc add reminds of this for some reason

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSh2a3sfm_E&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

for Mothers day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbL_SzudtY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXbL_SzudtY[/ame]

Comment

Watching The Late Late for my sins.
                                                                      Shane from Boyzone has taken up poker, good stuff.

Maybe Jamie Gold v Shane Lynch HU for the loot would be good to watch.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                        woke up this morning and had a text message on my phone. It was from Jamie Gold telling me he would see me in a few weeks at the Irish Open.
                                                                        Sick brag about being able to sleep

Comment

CHOO CHOOOO
                                                                          Good work fella!

Stick this lad in a well

I want to be told how to stop being knocked out between 10th and 100th and start being knocked out in first!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                            woke up this morning and had a text message on my phone. It was from Jamie Gold telling me he would see me in a few weeks at the Irish Open.
                                                                            You must remind him of his mother .

My own mother was out till 4 am last night singing Karioke with her team of female offspring
                                                                            and she rang me at 9 am this morning so I could wish her a Happy Mothers day, she doesn't let the grass grow does Peggy. LEGEND IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                              Shane from Boyzone has taken up poker, good stuff.
                                                                              Already got a sponsorship deal.

Irish pop star and auto racing enthusiast Shane Lynch has just signed a year-long sponsorship deal to represent the online poker room Ladbrokes Poker. Shane Lynch is perhaps best known as the heavily tattoed member of Boyzone with an outlandish sense of style and extensive body piercings.

Opr

Comment

Second episode in the 'From Busto to Robusto' series is available.

Opr

Comment

Liz hurley is something else at 44 years.

Comment

Glentoran officials have accused Irish police of being heavy-handed while dealing with trouble at Saturday night's Setanta Cup match in Dublin.

It is understood Garda officers intervened when a Glentoran supporter attempted to erect a Northern Ireland flag at the Dalymount Park stadium.

Fighting then briefly broke out and a number of arrests were made.

The match was a 1-1 draw which meant Glentoran did not qualify for the semi-finals of the All-Ireland competition.

"Officials from our club have told me some guards were heavy-handed with our fans," Glens chairman Aubrey Ralph told Sunday Life.

"From what I can gather the incident erupted when a fan put up a Northern Ireland flag and the guards were having none of it.

"One guard removed it and then there were batons out and people were beaten."
                                                                                    A "Northern Ireland flag", having the cheek to try and fly a "Northern Ireland flag"?
                                                                                    Where did these people think they were?
                                                                                    A democratic republic?

Didn't we ruin our flag by putting a bit of Orange in it for them bastardo's, is that not good enough for them?

Off to North Korea with them, see how heavy handed the police can be!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                      Second episode in the 'From Busto to Robusto' series is available.

Opr
                                                                                      30 seconds in and he's already tilting me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                        Liz hurley is something else at 44 years.

Pics! dag nabbit
                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                          he may have lots of money, but he's a life loser imo

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            unbelieveably life tilting.
                                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

All jokes aside, Crystal Swing (the kids anyhow) aren't going to disappear off the radar in a couple of weeks time.

Derek from Crystal Swing doing 'The Hucklebuck'.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x60BovWjrk[/ame]

This kid has a massive pair of brass clangers, fair play to him.
                                                                                              Grannies are going to go ape-sh1t for him.

Comment

ALL 100 of Paul Scholes goals on Sky sports at 12.30

ABUs LOOK AWAY

Comment

Bit of a tech question. I bought a new mouse during the week as my old one was pretty slow. Basically since ive got the mouse, All my poker clients have become really buggy when im trying to play four or more tables. It becomes impossible to play. Its fine when i play 2 or sometimes 3 tables. Is it something to do with the mouse or just a coincidence that i got the mouse at the same time? This has never really happened before and the computer seems to be running fine.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                    Bit of a tech question. I bought a new mouse during the week as my old one was pretty slow. Basically since ive got the mouse, All my poker clients have become really buggy when im trying to play four or more tables. It becomes impossible to play. Its fine when i play 2 or sometimes 3 tables. Is it something to do with the mouse or just a coincidence that i got the mouse at the same time? This has never really happened before and the computer seems to be running fine.
                                                                                                    Simple answer is to stick in the old mouse and see if you have the same problems. Can't really see how the mouse your using would be affecting a poker client, would have thought it was more likely the new mouse is buggy.

Opr

Comment

Comment

Simple answer is to stick in the old mouse and see if you have the same problems. Can't really see how the mouse your using would be affecting a poker client, would have thought it was more likely the new mouse is buggy.

Opr
                                                                                                        ya i was thinking the same thing aout the mouse. Il try that later.Hopefully it works because its tilting the hell out of me atm.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post

Opr
                                                                                                          I bought a Pcline laser mouse a few weeks ago, works on and off, did a search, turns out there is problems with windows supporting it, so if your new mouse is plug and play (without its own software disk) that could be the problem

bloody 20 notes the mouse cost and all

Comment

Beat. 85 mins gone and comfortably winning 2-0 only to concede 2 late goals for a sickening
                                                                                                            2-2 draw scuppering our title chances. Oh the highs and lows of amateur football.
                                                                                                            I put in a really solid and assured display in the centre of the park and covered more ground in the match than ive done in a long time.
                                                                                                            Dinner just ain't gonna taste as nice!!!

Comment

WP 72!

Again....
                                                                                                              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                If it hasn't been studied enough then why is it banned? The only reason it was banned in the first place is because of religious reasons, there was never a scientific basis for the ban.
                                                                                                                just a way to crack down on the mexicans!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                  Going to watch The Slammin' Salmon tonight. Any seen it? Maybe save me two hours if its no good... Looks like it could be either good or woeful within its category of thrash comedies. IMDB ranking is very good, but not many votes.

(will pop it up on cousins as well)

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dfk40IaWnI
                                                                                                                  Its finally out, been waiting ages for this, you should check out Super Troopers if you haven't seen it
                                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

sigh!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t3979)
                                                                                                                        BB (t2680)
                                                                                                                        UTG (t3995)
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 (t8074)
                                                                                                                        MP1 (t3225)
                                                                                                                        MP2 (t4549)
                                                                                                                        MP3 (t4720)
                                                                                                                        Hero (CO) (t2040)
                                                                                                                        Button (t4035)

Hero's M: 17.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, K
                                                                                                                        5 folds, Hero bets t240, Button calls t240, 1 fold, BB calls t160

Flop: (t760) K, K, 6 (3 players)
                                                                                                                        BB checks, Hero bets t320, Button raises to t880, 1 fold, Hero raises to t1800 (All-In), Button calls t920

Turn: (t4360) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t4360) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t4360
                                                                                                                        Main pot: t4360 between Hero and Button, won by Button

Results:
                                                                                                                        Button had 3, 3 (full house, threes over Kings).
                                                                                                                        Hero had Q, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: Button won t4360

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Go on the Roon!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X