X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on stars 44 turbo ft!!

Comment

All this game talk and I can't believe nobody's mentioned the most anticipated release of all time...Duke Nukem Forever of course

Originally posted by careca View Post
      Help

Best software (free) for removing system tool virus/spyware?

Thanks
      Give Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
        on stars 44 turbo ft!!
        GL GL

Comment

on stars 44 turbo ft!!
          TID. on the rail
          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

on stars 44 turbo ft!!
            on the rail as well. GL

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              The average penis size world map....

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
              Never measured mine

SPOILER
              Would have brought Ireland's down significantly obv
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Need Randy Marsh to give his opinion on the best console game.

Comment

cheers for the rail lads, close one, was card dead for alot of ft til 10s

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                    I've lost all respect for Kayroo after Jury Duty last week

The highlight was when one of the witnesses starting shouting at the defence saying his Perry Mason tactics were not going to work on him.
                    I don't do much criminal work to be fair. Not a fan of the random insanity that goes on over there.

Still, sick I missed the Perry Mason reference!
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrxQ72baOw[/ame]
                      lolipop girl's bewbs are awesome

Comment

This is fucking gas, wtf

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iv3g8ZLkYA[/ame]
                        Last edited by Maloney; 22-03-11, 21:21.
                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

its absolutely excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              Anyone seen the new Jackass movie? Any good (in a sort of so bad its good way)?
                              awesome!!!

Comment

Yeah seen it in 3d, some good bits. Hard to go wrong, not much to take seriously.
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

All the talk of games and consoles last night, not one mention of the Amstrad464*...shocking, the green screen was where it was at.

Cant remember many of the games, get dexter was one, was never really into games as mad as most of the folks here though, i got quake when it came out all right, still have it the original afaik in a box somewhere, only threw out the 464 a couple of years ago, should have held onto it.....this conversation seems very deja vu !!!

*I skimmed a hellofalot tbh, maybe it was...
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Two more champions league fantasy match ups if anyone is interested. One crazy attacking game and another which has the characteristics of a real struggle of different styles

Flushdraw vs Silver Tiger

MoneyMaker vs Richie Lawlor

Comment

Very good, some real "Ouch" moments in it, 2D is fine also.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                        Whats this Jersey Shore all about? Never watched it before.
                                        Its genius you would love it watch it and see does it give Italian Americans a bad name would like your opinion on it.

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                        Seems like a serious tablet. Undecided in either the xoom or the galaxy 10.1. Ipad 2 idea has gone out the window at this stage.......I don't think I could bear Danny ranting on me for the foreseeable future
                                        True that

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrxQ72baOw
                                        Yeah seen the gif on a site yesterday forgot to post it, well played on finding the video pretty epic boobs!

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Yeah seen the gif on a site yesterday forgot to post it, well played on finding the video pretty epic boobs!

Epic alright...i actually had some movement !!
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                              The idiots that are living here now is unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krtWR...layer_embedded
                                              Thats god damn awful

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrxQ72baOw
                                                  love the comment on the vid

i would pay 600 bucks for a sex tape featuring those blue tits! not even kidding. look me up and send me a message and we'll discuss a payment plan. I would pay up to 1000 bucks if I got be featured in the film. think about it.

Comment

the best comment is 0:55 "A wild Snorlax Appeared!"

Comment

The Prestige kicking off on Sky 155 in 5 minutes
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Clicked on this earlier, just because of the MrsFlushdraw of the past in the title. Good scene anyway

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZlyyuFTYo&feature=related[/ame]

Edit: OK it was with a G, though that's how I pronounced it in my mind anyway.
                                                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 22-03-11, 23:12.
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

this is cool

start from bottom. Blog about "sugar daddy dating" - essentially prostitution for amateurs!

Comment

Savage! Crazy mofos they are.

[quote=tylerdurden94;287437]Its genius you would love it watch it and see does it give Italian Americans a bad name would like your opinion on it.

Must give it a gander so
                                                            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

on fulltilt 42k ft, 4/9, but sum tough players to the left...real shitty seat stax wise

Comment

on fulltilt 42k ft, 4/9, but sum tough players to the left...real shitty seat stax wise
                                                                gl will rail

Comment

GTFO!
                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Have the FT up, glgl

Comment

UL there. Found a good spot and just sick he had the hand he did have. gg

Comment

Sick to run into kings..Unlucky.. GG

Comment

Another great run Feargal. Wp.
                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

ya was sure he was utg stealing with his new big stax status...the ajvqj hand did the damage...

very hard to put him on a hand there, weird hand...was getting 5/1 on chances he was bluffing, its prob one for the strategy forum

thanks for the cursed rail
                                                                            Last edited by Midnitekowby; 23-03-11, 00:52.

Comment

Anyone seen N.E.D.S? Just watched it there, strange scottish film well worth a watch. Some very unsettling stuff in it. Director is Peter Mullan who has done some excellent stuff as an actor too. Boy A worth a watch too as he's in it

Comment

Any Android users can ge the new angry birds release free here: http://www.droid-den.com/android-new...ere-today-only today only. It is being released exclusively on the new Amazon Android Market for free today, but is only available to American users there. This link won't work after the free period expires.

You download the apk file, then upload to your phone via usb, then using a file manager like Astro (which I use and is very good) install it. Ad free and all. It will be a while before the free official ad supported version is on the general android market. When I say today, I mean Tuesday, so that link won't be around for long more I'd say.

Comment

...

Comment

*Advert made by Nike pre Ireland game and "leaked"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5VT_u3Lb4[/ame]
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 23-03-11, 01:00. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                      It was Operation Wolfenstein and it preceded Doom as the first FPS available on the market.

Goldeneye took an established formula and made it mainstream but Wolfenstein and Doom had been doing it perfectly well before that.
                                                                                      Wow, it's not often Kayroo makes a post that is off the mark.
                                                                                      Sadly Keith, this is one of the few.

There was no such game as Operation Wolfenstein. You are mixing up two games. Operation Wolf (mid 80s), that Flushdraw was probably refering to, and Wolfenstein 3D (early 90s). So Wolfenstein wasn't the first FPS on the market. But it did redefine the genre, as did Doom, Quake and then Goldeneye imo.

I'd probably think goldeneye was terrible now if i played it. I didn't touch it once Perfect Dark came out.

Comment

galway ukipt just starting on channel 4 now
                                                                                        think its the final table they are showing

edit
                                                                                        yeah final table
                                                                                        last 7 left

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                          I'd probably think goldeneye was terrible now if i played it. I didn't touch it once Perfect Dark came out.
                                                                                          God I played some amount of Perfect Dark HU versus a friend - golden bullet and 2 computer dummies. Good times.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oxmRT2YWw&feature=feedf[/ame]
                                                                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

8 minutes well spent

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcDB3FYqUKk[/ame]
                                                                                              48

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                galway ukipt just starting on channel 4 now
                                                                                                think its the final table they are showing

edit
                                                                                                yeah final table
                                                                                                last 7 left
                                                                                                Forgot about this. Can you get this on Ch 4 web from tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                  Can watch it now i think

Comment

I watched it all there.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                                      Yeah cheers spotted it myself but after watching all the ads feckin error popped up!!!! 2nd attempt is working

Comment

Yeah cheers spotted it myself but after watching all the ads feckin error popped up!!!! 2nd attempt is working
                                                                                                        The ads do my head in on that

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                                          I watched it all there.
                                                                                                          You playing the monthly sir?

Comment

I currently have an episode of Dale's Supermarket Sweep on the tele..I need a job!
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                              I currently have an episode of Dale's Supermarket Sweep on the tele..I have my life fucking sorted!
                                                                                                              Supermarket Sweep is awesome! The best part about missing a day of school back in the day imo, apart from the not going to school bit obviously
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                Its genius you would love it watch it and see does it give Italian Americans a bad name would like your opinion on it.

True that

ridculously epic

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                  Supermarket Sweep is awesome! The best part about missing a day of school back in the day imo, apart from the not going to school bit obviously
                                                                                                                  Aye I remember those days as well. The fact is though it's nearly 4 o'clock on a Wednesday morning and I'm watching a 90s game show featuring Dale Winton on my todd. Only finished college 10 days and I'm already sick of doing nowt.

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
                                                                                                                  ridculously epic
                                                                                                                  Think i'm just going to thank any post that involves that gif in any way shape or form..
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    God I played some amount of Perfect Dark HU versus a friend - golden bullet and 2 computer dummies. Good times.
                                                                                                                    Yeah, loved the AI players, a bit basic by todays standards, but epic at the time

Comment

619th most popular poker player ever:

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TdZHffwOF8[/ame]
                                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Whats the story with them all running off the court at the end?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X