Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, the voodoo have been running tournaments as rereg until the first break. Didn't know that they were going to run the rereg for the Main Event.

There was over 25 satelite tickets won in the week before the main event, amazed there were so few buy ins on the night.

I'd imagine for the next festival they'll be running far more satellites to get 40-50 people in that way.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I had my NCT this morning and failed on emissions.

The mechanic at the test centre said it's not a big deal and should be straightforward to sort out. Was it on here I was reading people talking about some tablets you drop into the fuel tank/engine or something to sort it or did I just dream that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        Aye, the voodoo have been running tournaments as rereg until the first break. Didn't know that they were going to run the rereg for the Main Event.

There was over 25 satelite tickets won in the week before the main event, amazed there were so few buy ins on the night.

I'd imagine for the next festival they'll be running far more satellites to get 40-50 people in that way.
        maybe if they posted here they would have got bigger numbers? Alas stubborness is probably affecting them where it hurts the most

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          maybe if they posted here they would have got bigger numbers? Alas stubborness is probably affecting them where it hurts the most
          this +1milly

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            I had my NCT this morning and failed on emissions.

The mechanic at the test centre said it's not a big deal and should be straightforward to sort out. Was it on here I was reading people talking about some tablets you drop into the fuel tank/engine or something to sort it or did I just dream that?
            http://www.dipetane.ie/?

I've never used it but this might be the thing you're thinking of. Also if you drive it at high revs on the way to the test centre it helps too.

Comment

I agree. It's something that's worth fixing tbh.

Comment

Was it on here I was reading people talking about some tablets you drop into the fuel tank/engine or something to sort it or did I just dream that?
                You wouldn't believe how many times I've gone looking for that very post.
                Closest I can come to it is the Wallop Fuel Buster tablets.
                Still not sure if they were the ones mentioned in the original post- can't even remember who posted it tbh.

Comment

fuel tank tablets, posted by Sirtoyou

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                    Just watched MOD, spurs vs west ham. Can\\\'t remember seeing a better goalkeeping performance by both goalies. Some fantastic saves.
                    .... and another outstanding performance from this cnut!

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Stokes dad in the news again, the worst type of parent.

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

lol, what a nutter

Darren Taylor, from Trondheim, Norway, also known as Professor Splash broke the world’s shallow diving record by diving from a height of 35 ft. into a little inflatable pool containing just 12 inches of water. The water is near freezing to help break his fall. Mr. Taylor has been high diving for 25 years.  

Comment

Also, I'm offering a €30 laptop/desktop software spring clean for anyone who wants it in the Dublin Area. PM for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/soc...292741462.html
                            @stoksey10 Anthony Stokes
                            Don't know where this story has come from but not exactly the 1st thing u want to see in the morning...simple as this...going NO WHERE!!

Irish Times rereporting comments originally printed in the Scottish Sun. Take with a grain of salt.

Comment

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...stcount=112807

Class. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                I somehow managed to fall over sat night here at home, could have been the drink...out of action all day yesterday and still the same today, i may have broken a rib, pain in my side is somethign else.

I think i will have to go for an x-ray...
                                do you want me to call and have a look at it for you? I have a nurses uniform
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/soc...292741462.html
                                  Jaysus, he's not doing his son any favours is he?
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                    Jaysus, he's not doing his son any favours is he?
                                    none what so ever. That game is more fight then football so I imagine Lennon is looking at his squad and going well you guys are the biggest so you get to play. No place for a skillfull young striker when you know you the central defense will be knocking seven shades out off him. Just the way I would look at it tho

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                      none what so ever. That game is more fight then football so I imagine Lennon is looking at his squad and going well you guys are the biggest so you get to play. No place for a skillfull young striker when you know you the central defense will be knocking seven shades out off him. Just the way I would look at it tho
                                      well, you'd be wrong.

for a start, Stokes is a skillful young footballer, but he's also no lightweight and can hold his own in a physical battle. He's scored 19 goals this season, and every defence he's up against is as phusical as Old Man Weir or Bougherra (although bougherra gets away with so much with referees it's unfunny).

Why Samaras gets the nod is that he can play further out wide than Stokes can (or at least is more successfull) and is very useful when it comes to stretching defences to leave gaps for Hooper/Commons/Ledley/Ki to exploit (which they have all done with success against Rangers this season).

Rangers Played yesterday with an attack minded 442 yesterday, far different to how they lined out for most of this season, in an antifootball 541 "wattenaccio" system.
                                      Samaras is a great player (when he's in the mood for it, a major failing of his) to have against a defensive set up. When opposing teams try to press forward, Stokes is better.

Yesterday Rangers played the game by bypassing the midfield and lumping the ball to Lafferty (one of the worst players to walk onto a football pitch in the history of the game) and Jelavic and hassling Mulgrew and Rogne all game.

If Celtic had gone ahead at any point in the game they would have won it. As it was they paid for not converting their first half chances and if it was going to extra time the momentum was with Rangers.

BTW I'm a celtic fan and being beat by that shower of shite hurts far worse than anything else football related.

Comment

LOL Scottish Football.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                          LOL Scottish Football.
                                          LOL Tiger Woods. Fuck off.

Comment

Now now ladies,

His dad saying he was misquoted http://www.98fm.com/2011/category-ne...s-celtic-2103/
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This as well.

I know the reason I started going there was of their posting here. Shame about that stupid situation.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                  It's a decent squad and its pretty experienced. Okay they are no All Blacks but apart from NZ you'd fancy them to give any team a game. *

I wouldn't be too confident at all. I can't remember the last time we played well away at France or the Southern Hemisphere sides. Obviously we do well against England because it's England and they always up their game for them but apart from them I'd expect all the big sides to steam roll us quiet comfortable in the WC.
                                                  Last edited by Teddie; 21-03-11, 13:16.

Comment

Met Anthony on Paddy's day.

That article is nonsense I reckon. His dad is like one of those dads you see in American Football films, wants him to be world #1, but he's not a fucking retard!

Comment

Quick question, how do you change your password for Boyle Poker? Can't seem to see it anywhere.
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        Quick question, how do you change your password for Boyle Poker? Can't seem to see it anywhere.
                                                        I know with PP I got mine changed by the live support. Not sure about boyles.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          Aren't you the main reason why they're not posting here anymore?!
                                                          ah thats a bit harsh imo - is that a personal opinion or has that been leaked from somewhere?

In relation to the whole Genting poker incident I started a thread because I wanted things to be discussed openly. Derek knew what was going on but choose to ignore the whole thing. I suppose it is my "fault" if starting that thread caused them to stop posting here but I dont think I did anything wrong

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              Thanks for the kind offer byt i will stick to the painkillers and anti-inflamatries, chickened out of going to the hospital...self diagnosis is nothing broken just bruised.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-03-11, 13:38.

Comment

Also, I'm offering a €30 laptop/desktop software spring clean for anyone who wants it in the Dublin Area. PM for details.
                                                                  I'm offering the same for €25
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ah yeah, they handled the whole Genting thing lolbad. Was just under the impression from a few people that it was your tone in the thread that was particularly the reason they stopped posting here. Didn't really follow the whole thing tbh, so could easily have picked it up wrong.
                                                                    well my tone was particularly harsh in that thread but tbh I felt it was merrited. At the time I, along with about 2 dozen others, were looking for work and was duped into going to the Voodoo on the premise of there being jobs available - it turned out to be an affiliate harvest.

So naturally enough I was pretty steamed. Absent of any kind of apology I havnt been back since and wont be either. However the issue at hand is that they are only hurting their bottom line by not posting

Comment

well my tone was particularly harsh in that thread but tbh I felt it was merrited. At the time I, along with about 2 dozen others, were looking for work and was duped into going to the Voodoo on the premise of there being jobs available - it turned out to be an affiliate harvest.

So naturally enough I was pretty steamed. Absent of any kind of apology I havnt been back since and wont be either. However the issue at hand is that they are only hurting their bottom line by not posting
                                                                      TBH I had thought that there would be jobs available but not perhaps initially, and the initial evening was perhaps not handled the best.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        Thanks for the kind offer byt i will stick to the painkillers and anti-inflamatries, chickened out of going to the hospital...self diagnosis is nothing broken just bruised.
                                                                        Are you swollen ?
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I was just reading that thread there (missed it at the time) and I don't think you in particular said anything even close to out of line.

The last post that VCC made in the thread seemed like a pretty decent apology as well - was there a follow-on thread that I missed where more shit hit the fan or what?

Comment

Just reading It's a Long Way from Penny Apples at the moment; wow, Bill Cullen really does love himself! Having said that am very much enjoying the description of life in Dublin in 'the good auld days' - book should have been marketed as 'a history of Dublin, with some obnoxious fck talking about himself in the third person and spoiling the story'
                                                                            Why would you do that to yourself, are you some sort of masochist

He is the most ridiculous human I have ever had the misfortune to encounter, Oh and the book is almost totally fantasy.
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...stcount=112807

Regarding these, I had a taxi a few years ago and had it in with a company with over 100 cars.
                                                                              Cars varied in standard and mileage at the time but all had to go through an annual nct.
                                                                              One of the lads used to get these online and sell them on, I don't think any one using them ever failed an emissions test.
                                                                              My own car had readings better than that of a new car at the time.They genuinely made the car more efficient on fuel and also felt better on performance.I cannot recommend them enough.
                                                                              Half a tablet will do for a small tank or a full one for a larger car.Once a month will do for normal mileage ,I used to drop one in with a full tank of diesel about once a fortnight at the time.If I was to see them by chance I'd be sceptical but from experience they do exactly as they say on the tin.
                                                                              Last edited by Sirtoyou; 21-03-11, 14:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                Regarding these, I had a taxi a few years ago and had it in with a company with over 100 cars.
                                                                                Cars varied in standard and mileage at the time but all had to go through an annual nct.
                                                                                One of the lads used to get these online and sell them on, I don't think any one using them ever failed an emissions test.
                                                                                My own car had readings better than that of a new car at the time.They genuinely made the car more efficient on fuel and also felt better on performance.I cannot recommend them enough.
                                                                                Half a tablet will do for a small tank or a full one for a larger car.Once a month will do for normal mileage ,I used to drop one in with a full tank of diesel about once a fortnight at the time.If I was to see them by chance I'd be sceptical but from experience they do exactly as they say on the tin.
                                                                                Great stuff - sounds like they'll do the job.

Any idea how long I'll be waiting for delivery?

Comment

I was just reading that thread there (missed it at the time) and I don't think you in particular said anything even close to out of line.

The last post that VCC made in the thread seemed like a pretty decent apology as well - was there a follow-on thread that I missed where more shit hit the fan or what?
                                                                                  Just to clarify, they were never banned as far as I remember. We just asked to close the situation by them saying they are sorry if anyone was misled, and that if similar was to happen again, they would set expectations in a better way.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    Just to clarify, they were never banned as far as I remember. We just asked to close the situation by them saying they are sorry if anyone was misled, and that if similar was to happen again, they would set expectations in a better way.
                                                                                    And they just decided themselves not to post anymore after that is it?

It seems weird because the thread seemed to come to a decent conclusion.

Comment

Great stuff - sounds like they'll do the job.

Any idea how long I'll be waiting for delivery?
                                                                                      I don't as I said one driver would buy them and supply the rest of us.I haven't used them since I got rid of the taxi, I must get them.He never had any complaints at the time about ordering or delivery.The 10 pill pack single box will be enough to last a year+.

Comment

Are you swollen ?
                                                                                        You should have started this conversation with "A/S/L?"

On another note are you currently in a different time zone? Bit early for your sexy shenanigans.
                                                                                        Hope somebody posts the Shenanigans video from SuperTroopers...
                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Watch this if you get the chance, the kid is a champ in my eyes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlBJyXLNN5Y[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                            You should have started this conversation with "A/S/L?"

On another note are you currently in a different time zone? Bit early for your sexy shenanigans.
                                                                                            Hope somebody posts the Shenanigans video from SuperTroopers...
                                                                                            Something to do with the lack of wine currently being inbibed if I recall

and southpark have the best shenanigans
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws[/ame]

Comment

We don't have to watch this thanks to the Rugby team

Comment

Lads,

Anyone invloved in the HU League, especially those with unplayed games will know the deadline for Stage 1 passed last night. I've posted in all threads and we'll be kicking off Stage 2 shortly

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    Something to do with the lack of wine currently being inbibed if I recall

and southpark have the best shenanigans
                                                                                                    SuperTrooper shenanigans are far better than South Park shenanigans. Fact.
                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

After several items going missing in our house such as 2 nintendo dsi's, a psp, one of my running shoes and dvds & books i was becoming concerned something strange was going on.

Missus just rang me to say she caught our 1 and a half year old girl putting a picture frame in the bin and when she checked the bin she also found an extravision dvd we had out on rental.

I think it is fair to assume thats where everything else has ended up

Comment

Im probably gonna regret this but can anyone link me to the page where you can download the old championship manager from?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                          Im probably gonna regret this but can anyone link me to the page where you can download the old championship manager from?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                            After several items going missing in our house such as 2 nintendo dsi's, a psp, one of my running shoes and dvds & books i was becoming concerned something strange was going on.

Missus just rang me to say she caught our 1 and a half year old girl putting a picture frame in the bin and when she checked the bin she also found an extravision dvd we had out on rental.

I think it is fair to assume thats where everything else has ended up
                                                                                                            Lol I found a €50 note in a Ninky Nonk yesterday.Previous discovery's included my digital camera under the bonnet of a Barbie car after weeks of searching.

Behold the Ninky Nonk for those of you wondering.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Garden-Vehicle-Assortment/dp/B000NJSMNA[/ame]

Comment

Cheers, You available to play ball later?

Comment

Just ordered Friday Night Lights Season One from Play the other seasons don't seem to be available yet in Region 2 thou

Anybody here buy much stuff from Play.com I know its free delivery I used a 3v card to buy it and there was a €1 charge from Play is that standard with that/other credit cards?

Comment

Was at my nephews 5th birthday party yesterday at a play centre in Blanchardstown.
                                                                                                                  Not having sired an heir myself, I never know what to do with myself at these things.

At one stage I noticed the other parents who were all sitting chatting together looking utterly fed up. The thought struck me, this must be an almost endless cycle for parents of younger kids. When their own kids go to school there must be a birthday party nearly every weekend to be going to and the same kind of thing over and over: Fit Kidz, Pirates Den, Tumble 'n' Play etc etc

My sister had one of her little ones at a party on Saturday, then Danny's yesterday. That's pretty much her whole weekend gobbled up right there! Not to mention the expense.

You breeders are a funny bunch if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    Just ordered Friday Night Lights Season One from Play the other seasons don't seem to be available yet in Region 2 thou

Anybody here buy much stuff from Play.com I know its free delivery I used a 3v card to buy it and there was a €1 charge from Play is that standard with that/other credit cards?
                                                                                                                    Yep. Buy off it regularly. They have a a charge on all items, its weird. But I guess thats why they can deliver free. They arrive promptly tbh though.

Comment

Pretty quiet in here today. When is el Raoul stuntduke III back from his holiday?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                        Cheers, You available to play ball later?
                                                                                                                        Not tonight unfortunately - late to work cos I had to get my car NCT'd. It'd be a bit of a stretch to be sneaking off early again.

Comment

Cant find a download link from the champ manager page at all.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X